OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Shanny tried to ignore whatever sexual there was in Sugary's first sentence. When she heard the unicorn's begging, she annoyingly groaned. "Look, I know you're trying to get me to test that, but I am simply not taking that risk. You'll have to find yourself another dragon or simply make a campfire and lie down on it." She decidedly said before sitting down beneath the palm tree, where a last coconut fell off and bounced off her horns. "Eep! ... I'm glad I have those..." she said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 10:39 pm

He blinked. "... Oh, so your fire is as hot as any campfire?" He smiled giddily. "You should've said so! I just wanted to-Look out!" By then, the coconut had hit, and while she claimed to be fine, he moved by her side regardless, his small frame picking up the coconut as he looked to her head. "... Guess you're alright? I was worried I'd have to tend to a lump..." He looked her over a little more, and then grinned again. "Anyway... I have to make a campfire, right? Suits me fine, I just have to remember you claimed lava was at least 3 times hotter."

And so, he began to move about and calmly gather wood from spare branches... And once he was done making a meter-wide patch on the sand, he snapped his fingers and magically sparked flames upon it, eventually spreading to all the wood into a respectably sized bonfire. "Does this look good enough to you?" He seemed very intent on getting into the flames, casting a reddish coat of magic upon himself... and then walking right on top of the burning wood and into the fire...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 6:29 am

Shanny giggled at Sugary's conclusion. "Actually, no, campfire is weak, about half as hot as what I can do." She said before chuckling as Sugary wondered if she was alright. "These horns were grown for bashing heavy rocks and occasionally impaling something, a mere coconut fall is nothing." She answered as she relaxed, occasionally looking up to make sure that all the coconuts have fallen. The began curiously observing Sugary as he built the campfire. "I suppose. A campfire is a campfire, I guess?" she answered to his question, being slightly worried about him still, even though she put some magic on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Meanwhile, Sugary nodded to Shanny as casually as one could while within a bonfire. "I see, I see... I'd ask for a spar, but I take it you'd rather cook, clean, or lay on warm sand... Oh, don't mind me, I just like to get a good workout now and again. Can't exactly afford to get lazy, even if I'm on a holiday of sorts... Hm..." He pondered, the spell easily resisting the heat of the fire so far; Shanny had nothing to worry about as he remained calm within the flames, the spell occasionally sparkling around him to signal it was still working properly. He even sat down in an almost meditative posture with his legs crossed. "1/6 the heat of lava... Hm... Interesting... I might just be able to go for a swim in a volcano after all!" Despite his joviality, he looked to be in deep focus, taking the fact he was surrounded by fire as seriously as one like him should.

He eventually gave Shanny a calm smile. "... You said lava feels like a jaccuzzi to you, right? Just so you know, these flames... they feel like warm air right now. It's actually kinda soothing sitting here, listening to the flames crackle and the sea flow. And, I do always need to keep my magic sharp... This is good training... Shanny, what is something you always want to keep at your best?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Shanny was looking behind her, not wanting to risk looking at the daring Unicorn as he entered the flames, and she refused to take a look even after he calmly talked to her, instead focusing on the details of the palm tree she was sitting beneath earlier. "What I always want to keep at best? Well... not being the clumsy me, I suppose. Try to be that someone useful that mansions big enough for me need, be it for cleaning or cooking. I can't really do much else." she answered, accidentally tearing a piece of palm's bark away during her checking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:43 pm

He nodded in understanding as some of the wood began to crack and split from the burning around him. "To be a fine maid... That's certainly admirable. It takes a special kind of dedication to really want to make a living serving others, I feel..."

He'd remain in the fire for a while longer, but eventually he got up and stomped on the remaining wood once the fire died down, not looking labored in the least. "6 times hotter... So, Shanny, where do you think a good calm active volcano to visit would be?" He'd ask jovially, the spell vanishing once the fires were gone for good as he stood above little more than sand and soot.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:11 am

"Thanks, I don't get that often..." she said and giggled before annoyedly groaning at Sugary's next question. "For the last time, I am not taking you to a place with lava. I am simply not gonna risk it." The dragoness seemed to be getting rather annoyed by Sugary's persistence to bathe in molten rock, and was thus persistent herself to not show him where it is in order to not get himself killed in case something with magic goes horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:29 am

He sighed lightly and went to sit by her side with flopped ears. "Guess there's just no convincing her... Or maybe...?" He looked to her quizzically. "... Anyone ever tell you you're too nice? Like, not just for being a dragon, but just because you're absolutely refusing to let me get in something obviously dangerous even thought I'm sure I could handle it... Not that I don't appreciate it, of course."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:43 am

"I have seen too many magic incidents where magic suddenly failed and rendered the user, no matter how skilled they were, badly injured or dead. So no, no matter how you'll ask me, I won't show you to the volcano. The risk is way too great." She said and crossed her arms on her chest. It was obvious by now that she won't show him no matter what tactics he'll use.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:39 am

He smiled lightly at that as he pointed at her face. "See! There it is! I'm not even trying to ask you for that anymore, but you're still worrying..." His expression leveled and he put his hand down. "Look, I can tell you mean well. Just... Be careful others don't abuse your trust, you know?" He meant simply, trying to get things calm between them again.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 5:28 am

"Oh don't worry about that. The last one who abused my trust... well, let's say he did not like it when I found out and leave it at that." Shanny said and chuckled before lying her back against the tree, enjoying the slight shade that it was giving. "But seriously, stop trying to bathe in lava. Something will go wrong, I can feel it." she said again, trying to make sure Sugary doesn't actually do it just to test.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 6:00 am

He hummed at her bitter experience, and then sighed but nodded at her request. "Okay, okay... Sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I swear... Sometimes I get a little carried away; Not without good reason, I'm not dumb, if foolhardy... Are you psychic by any chance by the way? I will take your heed, but you have such an adamant stance on preventing me... Why is that?" The way he looked at her as he asked, one might think he was still a foal learning about the world, but there was also a light fondness in his eyes as he looked to her face for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 6:31 am

"I suppose it's just because I don't want to see another pony who I just got to know well die a fiery death." she said and giggled, looking up to the sky. "After a few of those incidents - some even when my previous employers hired 'entertainment' and ordered me to breathe fire on them after they prepared the heat resisting spell... well, the times when the spell resistant spell actually barely worked were rather rare. So I'm not risking anything unless absolutely necessary. Life or death sort of situation, you know." she said before looking at Market. "And don't you dare suddenly say that you're gonna suddenly die if you don't try your idea out."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 4:18 pm

"Whaaa...? Sheesh, sounds like someone didn't prepare enough..." He had mixed feelings about what she was telling him, and while he understood her concern very well, he thought that barely any of the others knew what they were getting themselves into. "Granted, I'm not some lord looking to sate his curiosity alone, I actually had to learn and practice in combat real-time. I KNOW fire can hurt. Heck, I fought dragons before; Real nasty ones too..." Of course, the gaze he had for her was friendly still, clearly still very comfortable with her company. "And no, I would not risk my life so casually. I have faced very real danger before; That's why I'm willing to take certain risks when experience has taught me how far I can push myself, for better or worse..."He smiled a little more. "But I know what you mean. Again, I'm sorry if I brought on bad memories. You've been kind and patient with me as my guest, and I'd hate to tarnish that..." He then rose his hand to her, palm open as if waiting to receive something. "... No hard feelings?" Should she grasp his hand in turn, he'd take it as an apology accepted, and try to gently kiss her hand with gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:29 pm

"You have, haven't you..." Shanny said, letting the unicorn lift her hand and kiss it. "No hard feelings... wait, if you've tasted dragon breath before, why do you need me to do it? Kinda redundant now, isn't it?" she asked, slightly fixing her top part of swimsuit to get it back into normal position.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:11 pm

He had a chuckle about that. "Hey, not every dragon breath burns the same! I know you're a dragon, but trust me, I had to learn it the hard way along with some companions!" He briefly thought back in time, humming as he recalled those fierce memories. "... And because it's not everyday I meet a dragon that not only claims to have bathed in lava but actually bothers to give me an approximate of how hot their breath is compared to it. I was just deducting from there to see how much I could tolerate... It makes sense, I swear." In the end, he was still a Unicorn seeking to improve his magic with unusual but hopefully sound logic.

Otherwise, he was pleased to know she accepted the apology, and so it was back to just them laying together on a solitary island. As she adjusted her swimsuit, he thought to lend some aid. "Hey, need some help with that...?" He then, in the most casual voice possible, thought of something else. "Or if you're that uncomfortable, you could just lay down bare. I don't mind... Unless you mind?" For one who made love to a certain sharklady out in the open, it was no surprise he could easily pass for a nudist on any other day.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:06 pm

"Okay, there might be minor differences in fire temperature depending on kind of a dragon, I suppose, but barely noticeable." She answered and sighed before being offered help to fix how her top is sitting on her. "I don't know, whatever I buy always seems to get smaller after I wear it a few times..." she said. Her eyes suddenly widened and she blushed at the proposal of her laying bare. "I... I...." was all the dragoness managed to say. Sure, she used to be naked around other dragons of her clan since clothing wasn't exactly existent there, and sometimes got naked after working for someone for a month and was ordered to clean a pool still filled with water, but she barely knew this particular unicorn. "I... I don't know..." she said and fiddled with her fingers, visibly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:27 am

Sugary, of course, took his time waiting for an answer. There wasn't too much to do, so he could easily be patient. But with her indecision, he eventually smiled a little and just comfortably sat by the tree with her. "... It's okay if you wanna keep reserved. No problem... Not sure I can offer any advice for shrinking clothes much though, unless you want a spell for that." He chuckled softly, and lay nearby with his thoughts. He felt no need to prod Shanny for anything just yet and let time do away with the previous tension.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:47 am

The dark-colored dragoness sighed. "It's not about being 'reserved', whatever you meant with that... As for clothing, I guess that none will be perfect. Either I'm getting bigger or the clothing is shrinking, I still haven't figured which is happening." She answered before closing her eyes and hesitating for a few minutes before finally reaching behind her back and unpinning the top. She shouldn't have much shame doing that, as she saw many others on her travels walking around topless. But while those had no shame being completely topless, she decided to merely keep the top unpinned while still on her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:36 am

For better or worse, Sugary did not actually see her unpinning herself that time as he let his mind wander, and slowly looked to her more in curiosity when the sound caught his attention and noticed her bra piece was loose. "Oh, uh... I think your chest is definitely grown well, because your top came off. Need help putting it back on...?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:50 am

Shanny blushed at the suggestion. "N-no, it's fine, I just unpinned it so it wouldn't squeeze so much... Gah I can't believe how uncomfortable these are!" she said mainly to herself before crossing her hands just beneath her chest as she observed the sea. "You do seem to keep trying to help with... such things..." she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Sugary grinned sheepishly. "I didn't see you take it off, I just thought it came undone on its own, I swear...! But if it does bother you that much, why not just put on that large shirt you had earlier and take the bra off? Oh, wait, then you wouldn't get as much a sunbath... Hmm..." In the end, he could only do so much for her. If nothing else, he already proved her wasn't gonna mind if she did let it all out, and was still wearing his own clothing out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Shanny sighed, shook her head and giggled. "Okay, you know what, since your eyes are so darn thirsty..." she said before standing up and slowly lifting her top before removing it completely, letting her 'jugs' lay freely on her chest as she laid back down on the sun. "They're just breasts, everyone's seen them before... I have no idea why am I usually so embarrassed to show them..." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:06 pm

At first, Sugary laughed with the bold claim Shanny made of him, but then he did watch intently as she actually took her top off; He wasn't exactly thirsty, but he did get an eyeful regardless before chuckling again as he sat by her still. "Shanny... You're a kind gal, and good looking to boot! You can flaunt with me as much as you'd like!" He meant it, and meant it well. "And hey, feels good, don't it? Letting it all out, getting to feel that sun and fresh sea air... I'm not here to judge either, you know? Just uh... Would you mind if I took off my pants then? Not many back at the mainland seem to appreciate the simple pleasure of wearing nothing for a change. Wish more places were like my home town..." What kind of place was he raised in...?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Shanny blushed as Sugary complimented her, and blushed even more as he suggested taking his pants off. "Well... " she began her sentence. She really didn't mind, but would still try her hardest not to look and embarrass him. "I ... won't really mind, no.." She said and closed her eyes in case he was gonna do it the moment she allowed him. She could only hope that he won't request for her panties to come off to make it even so soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next