OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:03 am

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure you can stay... And no, not this time. Last job payed rather well, so I can afford to go on my own for a while. Been looking for a particular Mage, but he's not around so I'll have to keep looking for them... By the way..." He then held one of her hands gently, looking back to her with somewhat sheepish eyes. "... If you could tell by the tent, I sorta already have a guest over. Or rather, I'm expecting her back later. Shanny, a dragon. And uh... Tabithi is resting downstairs. I told you about her before, didn't I? You can still stay, just know you'll be having extra company besides me."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

"Ah, I know Tabithi, we used to be roommates!" Naina said and chuckled. "But a dragon? A dragoness rather? That's a new one, even for you, Sugary." she added and smiled. "Sure, I don't mind extra company. Say, where does our dear Tabi live now? After studying together she kinda disappeared and only showed up at times, but never really told me where she lives, nor if she even has a stable home or something." the sharkgal added as she knelt down to be at Market's height. "Though we might wanna quiet down to not wake our wolf up." She said somewhat quieter before standing back up. "And I suppose you're gonna finish doing... whatever you were doing on the bridge?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:21 pm

"Hey, I barely know Shanny yet. We haven't been fooling around or anything." He thought he knew what Naina was getting at and wanted to set the record clear, though he did have a light blush afterwards thinking of Shanny herself. "She is quite a looker too though..."

There was a light but thoughtful smile on his lips as he was told about Tabithi, not having quite realized how well the two really knew each other. "Huh... How did this never come up before? Well, about her... Uh, let's just say she's been more of a Nomad lately. I couldn't tell you where she lived if I tried, but maybe you can ask her where you might find her more when she wakes up?" He then hugged Naina close, and reached up to give her a light kiss on the lips in greeting. "And to be honest, I'm pretty much done on the bridge. I did my errands for the most part; Training, setting up tools. Didn't quite get the lead on a Mage I was looking for, he seems to be elsewhere. Mostly, I'm just waiting for Shanny to come back to see how her day went. Other than that...? Not very busy. You got something in mind while we wait? I'd love to hear more from your work at least."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 pm

"Saw a pretty lady of all your tastes and you haven't been fooling around yet? I find that somewhat hard to believe." Naina said and chuckled. "And Tabi is a nomad, huh... well, was to be expected, honestly. She often told me that she feels like she belongs in the wild whenever she visited. I guess she stayed true to her word, huh..." She added before looking around. The sun was still somewhat up and Naina wasn't exactly tired.

"Well, I was thinking of visiting the beach again before the night... or during the night, even. Usually moonlight makes it look better. And not many others are on the beach at that time..." She expressed her thoughts out loud. "You can join if you want. Besides, Tabi will probably sleep better if she doesn't hear footsteps around the boat." the sharkgal added.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:36 am

"Hey, how'd you know she's pretty? Wait... Agh! Fine, you got me there! But we still just barely know each other!" Sugary had been cornered by Naina, but then again he wasn't trying very hard to hide his tastes from her either by now as he smiled a bit sheepishly.

While he thought Tabithi still had issues to work out, he did agree to an extent that she was a nomad at heart. He just didn't have the heart to tell Naina she probably wasn't very good at it if the wolf had to borrow/steal from her parent's fortune to do it. As for the beach, he thought about it as he looked to the ground and the tent, thinking of his other guests until he looked to Naina once more. "... Oh, alright. Beach it is, but at least let me leave them a letter..." Moments later after quietly getting a couple things, he wrote out and left a letter to Shanny and Tabi each in and out of the ship for them to read, and then asked for Naina to lead the way to the beach of her choice as he walked very close by.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Naina and Sugary would've taken quite a walk through the town, and even longer one on the beaches, getting further and further away from town until they were far enough to not hear any sounds from the town. They must've walked for at least an hour, and sun was already setting, coating the land in a orange glow. Naina suddenly stopped and looked around as if to confirm that they were far enough from the town before looking at the sunset.

"This beach seems nice and quiet enough..." she said in a relaxed voice, ignoring the somewhat loud waves hitting the beach as if she was already used to them. She then sighed and suddenly undid her loose t-shirt, gently tossing it on the ground, doing the same for her shorts afterwards, leaving herself in a normal green bikini. "I am sort of tempted to go for a quick swim, but there won't be any sun to dry the water off me afterwards, so the drying might take a bit of time... Mmmm, decisions, decisions..." she said as she sat down on the beach, looking out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 pm

The quiet walk with Naina had given Sugary some pleasant memories as they went farther and farther away onto a nice beach with a sunset, and her undressing herself made it all the more arousing to recall but he kept his composure as he admired her. He then undressed himself until he was down to just his shorts and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I can take care of that just fine, so we can swim for a while. Besides, I thought you liked getting wet?" Was it innuendo? He wasn't making it obvious this time as he then looked to the horizon. "... And what a lovely view."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Naina smiled at Sugary as he wrapped his arm around her waist, knowing the familiar touch. "Well, aight then, as long as we don't freeze on our way back to the airship." She said and slowly stood up beginning to walk to the water.She'd walk into it until the water was up to her thighs before suddenly jumping into it to get her whole body wet before suddenly rising out of the water again, a few meters away. "Not was warm as I'd expected it, but decent." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Sugary went in soon after, but only after he got a good view of Naina hopping in under the setting sun. he smiled. "Maybe, but it's also just the two of us~" He winked, and walked further into the water, slowly sinking until he moved under and rose gently, long mane fully fallen behind him. His face had a little scrunch to it. "Hoh... Bit cold, but refreshing." And so again, he moved further and began to swim after her, even moving around her if she happened to stay still. He had a playful smile too.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:43 pm

"And what did you mean by that? That we can hug each other to keep warmth till we reach the ship again?" Naina asked and giggled, standing up in the water. Wherever she was standing, the water reached just below her breasts, so they were still in somewhat shallow water. Naina would giggle before suddenly disappearing underwater, only the tip of her tail being visible as it swiftly traveled further into the sea before suddenly disappearing underwater too as well. The sharkgal was for now nowhere to be found, possibly testing Sugary's patience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:18 am

"Yes." He said rather plainly, almost as if it were the most obvious thing to answer at the moment. Then again, he'd offer even if she didn't ask by this point; They knew each other well enough as he smiled back at her.

He clicked his tongue as she went underwater, fairly sure of what she had in mind... He set up a couple spells; One to let him breathe underwater, and another to let him light his view below. He swam as quickly as he could, intent on finding the beautiful predator before she found him... He had to win that surprise on her sometime, right?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Sugary would end up finding nothing, no matter how hard he'd search around the sea. His fast swimming would not help at all, as he would soon notice a touch on his back, arms that would soon after swiftly pull him back to the surface. "You rely too much on your spells..." familiar voice said behind him. "Then again, apart from being blind and underwater for only a short time, I suppose you do have a reason..." she added, and Market would soon see a familiar object surface in front of him - a green bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:44 pm

He groaned, but giggled afterwards as they swam back up. "Ugh! Every time! I'll get you underwater first one of these days!" Then his eyes wandered over to a certain something he did recognize, and made him realize Naina's chest felt even more perky without the fabric. He hummed, rubbing back lightly onto her as he smirked. "Naina... I think you dropped something~? Not your chest of course, it feels as full and perky as ever."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 am

"Oh, sure, try to get the predator in its own land... good luck with that~" She teased him, giggling while knowing that unless he'd do something unpredictable, she would always have an upper hand in such area. "Maybe it was intentional~" she teased him at the question and gently nibbled his ear. "Should I, perhaps, put it back on?" the sharkgal jokingly asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:14 pm

His muzzle scrunched lightly at the teasing, chuckling when she nibbled on his ear after her question. He first replied with a bit more rubbing himself back against her, watching the piece swim by before he actually spoke again. "Mm... Well, if you leave it be, it might get swept away... The question is, do you want to put it back on? Or..." He then gently guided one of her hands down to his shorts. "Should I take something off to make it even~?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Naina merely shrugged at the question before reaching around Sugary and grabbing her top while her other hand was lead down to stallion's shorts. "Well, not yet, but I don't wanna lose them either~" she answered the question about the bikini top. "As for that, it's all up to you~" she answered his second question, rubbing all around his shorts except what they were meant to cover in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:49 pm

He snorted as she rubbed all but a certain place, then turned around as she reached for her top to hug her, pressing his chest to hers and smiling as his muzzle was close to her own face. "... We could just leave it back at the beach with the other clothes. Maybe if I go skinny dipping, I might catch you this time~?" Gently floating in the waters still, he leaned in close to nuzzle her affectionately. Raunchy games or none, he was just content being there with her as is.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:16 am

Naina chuckled and nuzzled Market back. "You can try, though you seem very overconfident in attempting to outswim a shark~" she answered as she let go of him, slowly beginning to swim back to the beach at a slow enough pace that Sugary could keep up without trying.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:04 am

For the time being, he didn't try to swim very fast as he wasn't aiming to catch up with her yet. Instead, he was glad at the light change in plans as he got close to the edge of the beach, and then took out his shorts from under him and tossed them far onto the sand, keeping the rest of him hidden as he skinny dipped with a chuckle. He looked at her very expectantly, eager to play the game a bit differently again.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:43 am

Naina would casually walk to the beach as soon as she reached shallow-enough waters. Once there, she would slightly hesitate with her panties, deciding on giving the unicorn a little show as she slowly pulled them down. Once done, she'd toss them on their pile of clothing before walking back into the water towards Sugary again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Sugary smirked softly as he enjoyed the short private show, admiring Naina as she walked back into the water as sleek and beautiful as he truly knew her to be. But then he got an idea, and wrapped his arms behind his head as he leaned back, once more using magic to move right in, but faster this time and with no light. "Think you can catch up to me this time~? I wonder if your natural skill outperforms my skill with magic." A friendly challenge was made when he sped up and dove under, his silhouette moving considerably faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Naina grinned as she heard Sugary's challenge while she was slowly walking in the water. "We shall see, then~" she said, accepting the challenge as she was finally deep enough to begin swimming, and she dropped into the water. She began swimming slowly, giving the stallion a false feeling of victory before she finally began swimming fast. As Market was traveling underwater, he would soon see something orange swiftly dart past him with high speed, before stopping a few meters ahead, waiting with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Sugary certainly expected Naina to move faster as he did, and although she might or might not see him too well, he was grinning as she passed him by. Just before he got too close to her, he suddenly shifted downwards and to the left, much faster still than before. The water seemed to ripple before Naina; He was certainly putting in more effort this time. How far would she push herself in turn now that he also seemed more aware of her presence?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Naina only saw Sugary speeding up as a bit bigger challenge. She was already almost lazily swimming through the sea, but the unicorn just prompted her to actually put a tiny bit of effort. Sugary would soon notice that Naina would be swimming at the same speed, seemingly slightly bored as she did, before speedng up slightly more and passing the magical pony.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

He looked to Naina with a scrunched muzzle, impressed at her speed and a bit upset at the face she made. He then smiled, winked at her, and pushed himself further as a vortex of water now propelled him much much much faster. Granted, he was trying to avoid getting Naina swept up in the flow, but he did tease a bit by swimming by her briefly and then taking to the surface, making waves on both sides of him over the waters. "Whooo~!" One way or another, he'd give his friend a workout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next