OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:31 am

What she asked for was little more than a treatment which might take a while, but what she offered afterwards made him think quite a bit on what was happening. Was she being very trusting? Needy? Flirty? Or a combination of them? He looked to her face again with a light blush at some of the implications. "Well then... Let me know if I miss a spot, okay?" While his focus was on spreading the cream efficiently and swiftly all over her body, he did still have a fairly firm grip despite his small stature compared to her. Every inch of her back would be pressed up against in some fashion by him, and he was all too happy to keep working his hands on her as he also took especially good care with her wings, one by one. He considered using magic to go faster still, but if there was a slight chance she actually was flirting with him... Why not take his time a bit? He'd certainly be thorough about it regardless when it came to her thighs, arms, and tail; Only the fact she had not flipped over nor removed her swimwear kept him from keeping that firm grip on her. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:58 am

Shanny slightly blushed as she felt stallion's hands rub all over her back, tail and thighs. "Mmm... will do, will do..." she answered to his first question, lightly repositioning before going into relaxed state again. After he was done, she smiled at him. "This should do... your hands do feel nice." She commented as she laid on her belly for a few more minutes, waiting for the added cream to settle down before slowly turning over on her back. "Uhm... I.. don't want to bother you further with this and I should probably do it myself, but... only if you feel like it... would you spread the cream over this side as well...?" she shyly asked him, really hoping she wasn't bothering him too much if he wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:17 am

In the time Shanny had taken to let the cream settle in, Sugary had taken it upon himself to watch the horizon and wondering if she enjoyed his treatment at all or not. He smiled and turned around as he got his answer. "Shanny, really now... Why would I tell a kindly pretty dragon like you 'no' after she's been a good guest and made me lunch? I'd be happy to." And with no hesitation after a very intentional bit of complimenting and light flirting on his part, he got back to tending to her other side. He pondered if she liked belly rubs while they were at it since that's where he began... and his last spot to put cream on would be just around the area her breasts were covered at, same consistent firmness as when he started, and never intent on rushing.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:34 am

Shanny smiled and nodded at his answer. "If you say so... I really hope I'm not too much of a bother." She answered as she relaxed, murring in delight as she felt Sugary rub her belly with cream. When the stallion began working around her breasts, she visibly blushed and put her hat over her face in attempt to hide it while pretending to shield her eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:17 am

As he finished, he made not of what was going on and lightly tapped on her shoulder as he looked upon her curiously. "Shanny...? I'm done, you can flip over if the sun is bothering your eyes that much... Or is something else going on?" He didn't think he did wrong with her so far. Did he need to put on more cream?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:30 am

Shanny looked from underneath her hat. "Hm? Oh, no, everything is fine, I'll need to get some sun on this side too, anyway..." She said and smiled before sitting up. "Shall I return the favor?" She asked Sugary. "Shall I coat you up in creme as well?" She added her point, still smiling before looking up at the sun. "I probably should, I don't know how much fur protects you but we don't want you to get burned..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:09 pm

"Oh, no tha-..." He paused briefly, considering the offer. He smiled and accepted, mostly to sate his curiosity about how it might feel having a dragon more than twice his size willingly giving him a coat of sunscreen. "... Actually, I wouldn't mind a light coat at least. Sure, go for it." He'd take off the shirt as he posed while standing with his arms and legs spread in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Shanny smiled and spurted some creme onto her hands before she began applying it to Sugary's body. 'Gentle' is not what the dragoness' hands were, but she was at least trying to only rub into his fur without pressing too much. "I hope this is fine.." she would say after she were done applying it to every exposed part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:28 pm

It probably helped that Sugary was a hardy fellow in his own right as Shanny spread the lotion all over him as he kept his posture and balance with an occasional chuckle and giggle. He certainly enjoyed the treatment and had to admit he never did quite get handled like that for something so casual. "It's fine, it's fine! Trust me, you were very hands on with that... Heh..." He felt glossy, but it was hardly punishment all things considered as he looked to her and lay down beside her again, this time on a towel he brought. "... That was almost a workout just trying to keep still. Kinda fun actually."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:23 pm

"Yeah, sorry... I'm not exactly used to touching.... smaller beings." the dragoness said as she laid down on her own towel. "No offense, of course." she added immediately after before rolling on her back and putting her hat over her head already. "Mmmm... say, how warm is the sun to you? Occasionally bathing in lava makes you lose your sense of warmth after a while..." she asked and nervously chuckled, hoping her question was not too weird.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 6:06 pm

"Oh, the sun feels pretty good today... As for lava...? Um..." He had mixed thoughts about that, already guessing how she handled such conditions. "... Can't say I ever tried to bathe in lava; We were kinda heavily encouraged NOT to do that while using heat resistant spells... But I often wanted to try it. Just once at least. I mean... It's just hot soil, right...? Um... How does it feel for you to bathe in lava anyway?" He was deeply curious, having such a particularly rare topic come up.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Shanny shrugged at his question. "Well, to us, just like a bit hotter and thicker water I suppose. I do believe ponies have a water equivalent and call it 'Jacuzzi'. Sorta like that with less bubbles and more heat. Just perfect for relaxing." She answered and smiled. "Then again, yeah, I too would strongly advise NOT to try it. Spell or not, I don't think pony's body can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:20 pm

"Aw, don't say that. I was gonna ask if you knew of any nice spots for lava bathing..." It seemed he was quite serious about making the dive at least once, but chuckled. "... But here is fine too. Nice and breezy... Good company..." He closed his eyes and basked under the heat, the sound of the waves keeping him at ease. He also thought her steady deep breathing by him was oddly relaxing in itself as well. "Strong lungs..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Shanny gave the unicorn a strong stare. "I'm serious. ponies can succumb to simplest of flames, and lava can be double if not triple that temperature. I do not want you to risk it." She sternly said before laying her head down again, slightly repositining herself and bathing her chest and belly in the sun. She slightly yawned. "I know it's noon, but I could seriously use a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:55 pm

"... Then rest. It's fine, just relax on the warm sand. I did pick this place for a reason..." He sounded content, but as far as her concern went he held one eye open towards her, smiling lightly. He certainly understood her concern, but he wasn't exactly faint of heart either. "... By the way, after you take a nap, I have a special request to make of you... I'd like for you to breathe fire on me; After I brace myself, that is."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Shanny stayed silent for a moment after hearing his request before sighing. "Either you have a deahwish or you really are that brave. I'll see about it when I get my rest." She answered and turned around on her belly, squishing her chest against the ground. Sugary could see from her tone that she was completely opposite of happy for breathing fire on him or testing how much resistance he has, and it was almost certain that she was against doing it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:31 pm

Sugary's brows had a somewhat sad positioning, but he kept his smile even at her tone. "I understand if you are against it. Trust me, I really appreciate you being concerned for me; It's really charming..." His horn shone softly, and his muzzle began to take a yellow shine of its own. "I'd just like one quick moment before you nap, however, to show you I'm not exactly shy about my prowess... Consider it a matter of pride, and trust in me asking you for it in the first place." Once ready, his muzzle briefly had the ghostly silhouette of a typical dragon's visage as he breathed out a spread of electricity a couple yards into the air, static making his mane a bit frazzled until he took in another breath, this time the visage changing to a blue one as he breathed out harshly cold air which then became a bit of magical falling snow being blown away. And then once more, with feeling, he took a deep breath and began to breath out fire this time, a reddish visage to go along with his focus as he held out a steady stream of fire from his mouth... before he sneezed and lightly blew out fire from his nose which made him flinch and cough out smoke soon after in annoyance more than pain. "Gah! *cough* Should've *cough*cough* timed that better... *cough* I think I just cleared out my nose hairs..." Whatever magic he knew, it seemed he had a keen grasp of what other types of dragons were capable of. Perhaps what he asked from Shanny was far from dangerous to him after all.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Shanny curiously looked at the performance that Sugary gave her before smiling and giggling. "Are you by any chance a circus performer? You know, the 'eat and breathe flames' kind of thing without the eating part and different kinds?" she asked. "Even though they don't seem to get burned when they do it with their mouth, I'm pretty sure there were accidents where they set themselves on fire and suffered heavy injuries." she shook her head before laying it down on the towel. "Sorry, but I don't think your body can withstand it. I am not going to risk it." she gave her final word before closing her eyes. She would be awake for a few minutes while trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Sugary eventually coughed out the last smoke ring, looking better by then as if nothing had happened, but as he listened to Shanny he had a perplexed look. "Whaaaat? Shanny, you don't actually think I'd ask you to breath fire on me without any protective charms, do you? I might be gutsy, but I just wanted to test the limits of a protective spell, not get into extreme kinks!" He lay flat on his back, closing his eyes as he let out a mild chuckle. "... But you're not far off actually. I did participate in some plays from time to time. It's interesting what you can learn with magic improvising for a show... Good times..." He sighed a little at her answer, but felt he said enough as it were. He hoped she'd give him one chance still, but would leave it up to her as he left her be to rest and kept silent for a nap...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:10 pm

Shanny would occasionally switch positions and roll either on her belly or on her back while still staying asleep. She would only wake up good two hours later, stretching and widely yawning, covering her eyes from the sudden brightness of the sun. If Sugary were still sleeping, she'd continue laying with closed eyes, listening in on when he'd wake up. If he were awake already, she'd greet him with a smile, slowly rising up. "Mmmh... how long was I out for..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 9:35 pm

"Not sure, but it's been at least 30 minutes since I woke up... Did you know you move often while you sleep? I thought you'd just roll again. Heh..." And there he was, fully awake and having cracked open a coconut he got from elsewhere as there were tracks about, drinking and eating the contents. "Sleep well, Shanny?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Shanny smiled. "I was told often, yeah... I dunno why I do it, and I have never managed to remember what I dreamed of that could possibly make me turn." She stood up and stretched before looking up at the sky as if to figure out how much time has passed. "I guess I slept a good two, three hours..." she said and yawned, as if still being slightly tired. "But at least it was relatively warm. Hoe you weren't too bored while I was gone."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:56 pm

He chuckled a bit as he took the remains of the coconut and crushed it with his bare hands slowly. "Hmph... Oh, don't worry about me, I wasn't awake much anyway. Why, did you have something fun in mind? Maybe shake down more coconuts from trees?" He thought to humor her, seeing as she was looking to be in a good mood when waking up. "Also, want some coconut?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 10:32 pm

"Shake coconuts from trees, you say..." she slowly repeated after him, looking at the trees behind her. She walked up to one before slamming her thick tail against it, giggling as coconuts began falling off. She shielded herself from the bombardment using her wings, smiling as they all fell down at last. "Well, I'll pass on the coconuts, but you can enjoy them still."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Sugary cheered as he gladly gathered more of the coconuts that had fallen thanks to Shanny. "Hey, nice one! Granted, shaking them takes more effort than just hitting it, but you got a lot of power with that backside of yours...!" He then paused and wondered if maybe he should rephrase what he said, but figured she understood what he meant as he smiled to her. "I'll have these when we get back. Make good candy out of them even~... Also, Shanny? Now that you're awake... Do you think you can do me that one favor? You know, the one about the fire? I really, REALLY wanna test something out. Pleaaaase?" He practically begged her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next