OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Shanny chuckled at Sugary's reaction as she hurried after him. As they would be flying through the air, they could both feel the same sudden chill in the air just below the clouds. "H-hey, there it is again... I don't think this is the weatherpony's doing..." the dragoness said as she began lowering her altitude, hoping to escape the chill. "Let's just try flying lower, maybe we can get away from it. As much as I'm used to cold, this is unusual sort of cold."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:35 am

Sugary didn't actually move lower as much, instead coating himself with a bluish wall of magic that draped over him as he shuddered over the cold before seemingly becoming more resilient against it for now, staring upwards with more concern. "... I dunno if that's gonna cut it... Something's really weird about the cloud the more its there, I swear..." He held Shanny in greater concern however. "Sorry, but maybe we should cut the trip short and go back to the ship? I could share this spell with you, but I don't wanna risk waiting around for a snowstorm to fall out of the blue."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:48 am

Shanny shrugged as she continued her path. "I'd say we continue to the tower. We should be able to escape the cloud, I hope." She answered. "What would a snowstorm be doing in the middle of summer anyway... that smells really weird to me too..." she added. And a few moments later, the cloud dissipated and at about the same time, both Shanny and Sugary could hear a loud roar from high above, coming from an icy-blue larger dragon, which was apparently flying above and away from them when they saw it. The moment it left, the chill would be gone and the pair could feel the warmth in the air again. "Huh.... so that was the reason..." Shanny said, still looking up. "As long as it's gone with that cold..." the dragoness added before sneezing and continuing her way to the bell tower.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Sugary looked to be on guard once the ice dragon revealed itself along the way, but his posture relaxed once it went its merry way. "Hm... A roaming Ice Dragon... Didn't particularly look upset or anything I guess, so nothing to worry about?" He looked to Shanny with a light smile, moving again along with her to their next stop. "Say... What kind of dragon are you by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:29 pm

"Well, let's hope it wasn't looking for food..." Shanny said as they continued to the tower. The dragoness shrugged at the question. "Just a regular fiery dragon, I suppose. I didn't give it much thought. After all, the more we forget about our differences, the easier we live together." She answered and smiled at him. They would soon arrive at the bell tower, and Shanny would do her best to land as softly as possible to not throw off more roof tiles before sitting down, awaiting her companion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:49 am

Sugary got a broad grin by the time they arrived at the bell tower towards Shanny. "Now that's really being a sweetheart! Oh, you'd always be welcome around my place if that's how you really feel about others in general..." It seemed she hit a soft spot with him, finding her all the more appealing as he sat by her side. "I'd never turn away good company, pay or no pay... Ah! That reminds me...! Your new employer might've gotten you a place to stay, but does he expect to pay for food or is he meaning to give you meals as well?" He then blinked, thinking back to when she ate the meat effortlessly. "... Or do you just go hunting when you please?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:17 am

Shanny chuckled and then frowned slightly. "Yeah... if only everyone else could put their differences aside. World would probably have less conflicts." She said before smiling at Sugary and placing one of her big arms on his back. "Well, my employer merely provides the ingredients. I cook them up and share some of the final meal. I'm basically being paid to eat what I make." She answered and giggled before looking around below. "Hmm, seems like this is a very nice spot to sit down and observe others. Unless you know of a better spot? Or do you just want to fly around till we both get tired?" The dragoness asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Sugary really felt dwarfed as Shanny wrapped an arm around him, feeling as if a log were holding him in; Not that he minded as he smiled to her and then looked to the city below. "Mm... Well, we could make a stop once in a while and enjoy the sights. See if there's anything especially nice to look at... Like that building over there for instance." He'd point to a structure with graffiti on it, likely being one to enjoy the arts. "Or down there, where there's music and food~!" He definitely encouraged the arts while looking at the bustling marketplace again. "What do you see that suits your fancy?" He sat close by, comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Shanny would look around the town, trying to find a place fitting for her before stopping her eyes on a beach a bit further away. "Say... it is sorta warm today..." she said as she stretched, looking at the almost clear sky with warm sun before back at the beach. "I was thinking of sunbathing for a bit, don't wanna waste such a nice day. Unless you had other things in mind...?" she asked him, very gently patting his back.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 8:19 am

Sugary felt mildly flushed staring at Shanny now, thoughts drifting to his time with his friends and lovers recently at the bay area. Natural predators each, and each he's rutted passionately in the throes of lust... He coughed lightly and smiled a bit awkwardly as Shanny herself was a predator and fairly good looking, so he tried to shake off the idea of them ending up as lovers as well so soon after meeting the others again. "Uh... You mean sunbathing today? Right now...? Um..." He tried to think of something somewhat different at least. "... There's an island a bit farther away from shore we could get to. Much quieter and private than any beach here in the city." He though back to when his time with Naina was almost interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 8:33 am

Shanny curiously looked at her companion before nodding. She assumed Sugary wasn't a fan of public places, and she was fine with it. "Sounds good. Though we might have to stop at your ship again, I will need to grab some stuff." 'Mainly my clothes.' she added in her mind as she stood up and stretched again, ready to fly. She then proceeded to walk off the ledge and spreading her wings the moment she did, as she did not want to risk pushing more rooftiles off with her force of take-off, especially not somewhere where ponies roam below. When finally in flight, Shanny would hover while waiting for the unicorn to join her before making her way to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:00 am

He didn't actually think she'd go so readily for his idea, but he chuckled and jumped after her regardless before bringing up another cloud. "Alrighty. One island trip coming up...! But you know, we could go there by airship too... Not that I'll mind the magic workout for a change." He floated around her, waiting to go back leisurely.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:20 am

The dragoness would giggle as she would begin flying. "A whole airship just for a small trip to the island...? Doesn't it seem a little wasteful of fuel?" She asked him as she began lowering her altitude. They should be approaching Sugary's airship shortly. "Besides, if you do get tired, you can ride me to the island instead." She said, instantly blushing as she realized what she just said and trying to hide the blush.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Sugary thought to say something in regards to how he didn't have to worry about fuel too much and liked giving the ship a workout too, but then the prospect of actually riding on her back was far too good to pass up. "... You'd really let me ride on you then, huh? Shanny, you got yourself a deal. I'll make sure to bring a few things along for us though, just in case. Don't worry, it won't weight you down, I promise." He grinned and kept floating along towards the airship.

He'd get a different attire once he got into the airship, putting on a soft tunic and a straw hat to go with the fact he patted a small bag with runes tied to his side. "Shanny, you all set yet?" He'd be waiting by her tent in case she missed anything of hers in there.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Shanny would've landed next to her tent and went inside. She would leave flaps open while she went and emptied her bag before putting basic beach supplies in it and afterwards seemingly changed her clothes swiftly until coming out in a long white dress that covered her down to her lower thighs and still had holes for her wings, a hat and a bag over her shoulder. "Well, I believe I'm set now." she said and smiled at the unicorn and spread her wings again. "So, shall we?" she would wait for his answer before taking off again and waiting for him to lead her to said island.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Sugary had a patient look to him, not even seeming to mind that her flaps were left open by the time he was there; He took it as a sign of trust, or that she was confident and comfortable with herself; An appealing trait for him to be sure. "I'm ready. Let's!" He'd once again hop into the air, another magic cloud carrying him by her side, admiring her clothing with a smile. "Hm... Nice hat." He then began to head out to the horizon steadily...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:18 pm

"Thanks, you too." The dragoness would reply to the compliment as she began flying after the unicorn on a cloud. She knew which island Sugary meant, but still decided to follow him if he knew a specific spot on said island. "So, I wonder. How long can you keep that cloud up without getting too tired to do so?" She asked, continuing her flight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm

"Quite a while! What, you thought I meant short trips where I wouldn't bother even using my airship? I wouldn't be much of a Sage in the making if I tired from a little bit of levitation, now would I?" Sugary spoke rather confident in his abilities, but then looked Shanny's way with a sheepish smile and a more humble tone. "... Oh, wait, are you asking me if I wanna ride on your back then? Cause I'd really appreciate that..." He seemed hopeful at that prospect still.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Shanny shrugged. "I merely assumed that levitating self took a bit more power than levitating an object. Then again, what do I know about magic. Us who can't practice it rarely ever get interested into it, y'know..." She said before chuckling at his suggestion. "Only if you get tired. And seeing how you were just boasting that you can go a lot longer with you levitation spell, I doubt you're tired yet, so no rides for you just yet~" The dragoness teased him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Sugary pouted ever so slightly, thinking he probably could've been a biiit dishonest that time for a rare occasion. He then chuckled softly, content in that the offer might still be available eventually. "Fair enough... It's the thought that counts at least." He grinned and kept leading the way...

... Eventually a small island would come into view, and it was thick with green and a few small beaches on several corners. One corner in particular had trees leaning to the side that naturally provided some nice shade over a decent patch of sand where the sun would also shine a lot nearby. Good for a dip, good for sunbathing, and semi-private as he landed...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Shanny would roughly land near Sugary, lifting a bit of sand around her as she did, landing far away from Market to not be touched by sand. "Hmm, this is actually a nice beach. Do you visit it often?" The dragoness asked and smiled before throwing her large towel on the sand and undressing herself, ending up in her white swimsuit. She lied down on her belly, letting her back be exposed to the warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:40 am

He gave it a bit of thought as he paced over the cool sand under his hooves since the shade seemed to hold more interest to him at the moment over hot sand. Then he got more interested in her swimwear. "Well... Not exactly, I've managed to fly close by before but this is actually my first time walking on it outright. I often figured it'd make for a good stop, but never had a good reason to come until now... But I can see someone's enjoying herself already." He giggled a bit at her sight and felt he found purpose for the visit. "... Maybe that's what I needed. Decent company to bring along..." He then stepped out into the sunlight, and just casually let himself plop down next to her face up and bask in the warmth, not minding sand getting in his mane right now.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:48 am

Shanny smiled as she looked at Sugary getting relaxed. "Say... I don't wanna bother you, but could you... " she sheepishly said, reached into her bag and pulled out some sunbathing cream. "Cover my back? I know it won't make a difference on my scales, but it will at least feel a bit nicer..." she finished her previous sentence, smiling again and hoping she did not interrupt him just as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:08 am

Sugary perked up a fair bit at Shanny's request as he got back up, looking her back over and then the cream itself as he reached for it slowly. "Uh... Sure. Should I, uh... Get your wings and tail too...?" He wanted to make sure if she just meant her back, or all the mass that was her large and shiny black curvaceous body under the sun that he had all to himself at the moment.

He made sure to get the sand out of his hands before he got started on applying it to his hands generously and warming it up a bit before gently applying it from just under her neck, staring down to her face awaiting for approval.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:17 am

The dragoness nodded and murred. "Any surface you can see exposed to sun... and any surface that isn't yet exposed..." She said, smiling. She also wanted to get a decent massage, but felt like she was already asking a lot of one unicorn and didn't exactly want to bother him further. She might as well be returning the favor once he was done and if he wanted it, though she questioned how cream would work on his fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next