OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Sugary was admittedly amused by Shanny's method of fast food whenever she roasted what she ate; The deadly maw was all the deadlier now.

In the meantime, he sat idly by, watching the meal being made. It was a simple day as it were by that point, with a unicorn waiting on a meal from a dragon of course, but such things were to be expected once in a while in such a wacky world...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:53 pm

The meal that Sugary asked for would soon be done, cooked to almost perfection. Shanny would then put the fish on Sugary's plate and pour him some wine before bowing and sitting down at her own side of the table again. "Hope you enjoy your meal..." she said. She had to restrain herself hard to not say 'sir' at the end of the sentence like she was used to. Sugary was a good friend, not a royalty after all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:00 am

He didn't really notice until then, but the way Shanny spoke had a touch of class and an almost regal tone to it, as if she were to say something more polite. Or perhaps he was just thinking highly of the perfectly made fish before him served with a glass of wine. He had asked for a simple meal, but it felt humbling to see her cook it exactly as he had asked with no imperfections. He chuckled and took a bite... he blushed... and smiled. "Hmmm~! Shanny, this is great! I could swear even the butter tastes marvelous!" She was winning him over easily already as he kept eating piece by piece in bliss, barely touching the wine except for a sip now and then...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 am

"It's all just the ingredients that you brought here. Perhaps the way you cook it is important after all. Anyways, I am just glad that you're enjoying your meal." The large dragoness said and blushed before looking away. She was not used to being praised for her cooking - her clients would've usually just taken the food and send her to do something else. But now that she was allowed to stay at the table and be praised for her work, it felt different - it felt nice. Shanny would try to not disturb Sugary during his meal and try to act as if she wasn't there while waiting for the unicorn to finish.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Sugary had a great meal, as evident by his constant smile up until drinking some more of the wine slowly to wash it down. Again he looked to her, more than pleased with the results. "Fantastic~! Oh, I really needed that..." He then offered the other half of his wine to her. "Thirsty?" He wondered if Shanny might roast it too, but made no mention of it.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:04 am

Shanny blushed profusely as she was praised for her food, still not used to the feeling. When the wine was offered, she shook both her hand and head slightly. "No thank you, thanks for offer, though." she very politely declined before standing up and stretching. "So, when did you intend on flying? Ub a but after we wait for the food to set in right?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Nodded in turn as he got up as well. "Yeah, that sounds good... I was kinda hoping you'd tell me a bit about who hired you and all. Rich folk do tend to have an eye for what goes and comes around you know... At least in my experience."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Shanny smiled and sat down, lying back and using her arms as support before momentarily using one to pat her full belly. "Well, so far he's been nice and unusually respectful to me. I suppose he's one of the smarter ones who knows not to get on a dragon's bad side, but that's at least just my assumption." She said and giggled. "He didn't give me too much work as of yet, mostly just sweeping his overfilled hallways and doing the dishes... he seems to be alright. Looked like an older pony, too." the dragoness added.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:17 am

"An older stallion...? Maybe he really would know what I need after all. By the way..." He looked to the tent. "... Before we do head out, is there anything else you'd like me to do for you on accommodations? I imagine you haven't quite settled in fully, have you...?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 am

"Know what you need? The whereabouts of the mage you were looking for, perhaps? I do wonder myself if he would've cared enough about him to know where he went. He seemed to not like magic from what I've seen.." Shanny answered before slightly yawning and smiling at Sugary. "Well, the tent seems to be fine enough for now, I can't really think of anything else that I would need as of now..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:44 am

Sugary then frowned lightly at that statement, and looked to the horizon as it were. "Hm... Maybe I should avoid talking to them then. Don't want to get you in trouble or anything, Miss..." He then smirked a little as he looked to her. "Still, you sure you're willing to go out? You sound like you'd rather take a nap. I won't force you out of it you know."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 am

Shanny giggled. "No need to call me 'Miss', we know each other, no need to be so formal." She said before looking at the sky. "I'm just still a little sleepy from the night, the last thing I need is more rest, despite what my body might tell you." she answered. "A flight might just wake me up enough. It should at least." She added before standing up and stretching herself and her large wings. "So, when shall we leave then?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Sugary smiled and nodded. "Shanny it is...! And I'm ready if you are, I just hope you don't mind us having a chat up high as well." He stretched some more, and began to light his horn up in preparation. "Oh, and uh... I CAN float and all, but fast flight does kinda tire me out. You'll be willing to carry me by that point, yes?" He awaited for her to go first as well as give her answer.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Shanny smiled and nodded "Of course I will." before rising her wings high up and swiftly making a very strong flap, almost instantly propelling herself into the sky, followed by a few more evenly-strong flaps to gain some altitude. As she was high enough above the airship she began hovering and waiting for Sugary before beginning her path, flying towards the lighthouse first.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Sugary held fast at the sudden gusts of wind, but smiled as Shanny took off from the deck. Very few and far between were the times he enjoyed going for a short trip with a companion, and this was no different. He took a deep breath, kneeled, and impulsed himself to make a very high jump from the deck as his horn sparked, eventually giving himself what looked to be a small magic cloud under his legs. The momentum he had would quickly allow him to reach Shanny's height, and as the wind blew, he smiled at her. "Hm... I'd say the weather is nice and fair up here! Where do you think is the best spot to go sightseeing?" A large bay city was sure to have a fair selection of places to look from up high.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Shanny chuckled at the question. "Everywhere is a nice spot for sightseeing when you have the ability to fly!" she answered before chuckling again. "Though if you'd prefer to rest while sightseeing, I suppose lighthouse would be my first destination, or the bell tower." she added as she observed Sugary's way of 'flying'. It was not something she had imagined would happen. "So, let us go to the lighthouse, then!" she exclaimed and began flying in the said direction.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 pm

((Baywatch.))

"The lighthouse is closer, so we can make a round starting there, sure!" He focused, and like his airship, he conducted the magic cloud he rode on like a breeze flying by and trying to keep up with her. He'd also take a moment or two to admire her in flight, every flap of her wings giving him some inspiration for keeping himself in the air. That, and he thought they looked rather nice in general.

The lighthouse was the same as usual, but of course it also had the broadest view of the entire sea, waves crashing against the sturdy rocks far below. He thought to have a bit of fun and flew lower, low enough that the mist from the crashing waves would reach him and freshen him up. He was still wearing just his shorts, so he reveled in the cool spray over his fur and mane as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 am

Shanny giggled as she watched Sugary fly low to be just above the waves, deciding not to join him just yet and rather observe him have fun flying. 'More flightless ponies should experience the freedom of flight...' she thought to herself before suddenly shuddering, only feeling a large presence nearby and sudden chill in the air. She could notice some of the lower clouds beginning to slightly freeze up before she suddenly began diving down to Sugary's level. 'Or stay on the ground and avoid the dangers...' she added to her thoughts before smiling as she flew up next to the unicorn, being just at right altitude so none of the drops could reach her. "Enjoying your flight?" she asked with a smile, trying to forget the chill above.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 am

Sugary was having a blast, and smiled as Shanny came closer. "I am. Water feels great too! Agh-!?" He was splashed by a bit too much spray at once, but laughed it off. "... It's okay. How bout you...? You... Okay?" He thought something was a bit off about her, but then looked up further to the sky. "Huh... So much for fair weather." He didn't recall changes in the forecast, and just assumed an odd passing cold cloud.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Shanny giggled as Sugary was splashed. "Yeah, I'm okay, just suddenly felt a bit chilly. Must've been a stream of cold air or something, happens often at higher altitudes.... But this was unusually chilly, especially for such a warm day." She says as she just slightly lifts herself to barely avoid being splashed before coming down to Market again, smiling. They would soon approach the lighthouse and Shanny would land on top of it as gently as she could to not accidentally throw some rooftiles off.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Sugary didn't really need a lecture but took Shanny's words into consideration regardless as he was still foreign in many respects. Still, he kept a good mood all around, cautious in case it began to rain or snow all of a sudden.

He'd then float slowly, right nearby of where she sat. "Maybe someone at Cloudsdale just messed up their shift. I'm sure someone will come take care of it soon..." He looked to her outright. "Hey, you feeling okay...? I had thought you'd want to fly more; Taking in the sights?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Shanny chuckled and swished slightly with her hand in denial. "And here I was, thinking that it was you that needed a rest. I don't know how long you can hold in the sky with your magical power, but I'd figured it'd be better if you had some rest before we continue. Besides, yes, the sight from here is nice, don't you think?" she said as she pointed at the whole bay. "Unless you think the sight will be better from the bell tower in the middle of the town...?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:26 pm

He smirked and chuckled. "What? I said it takes a toll, but we've barely just come to the coast from the docks!" He stood straight upon his little cloud, pounding his chest. "I'll just have to show you more of what I can do then! I'm no dragon, but this heart and soul can roar just as strongly!" He kept smiling and looked between the bay and the bell tower. "... And looking from the middle of the city might have its charm... Sure, I'm up for it!" Wind began to pick up more around him, as if preparing to exert a bit more to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Shanny nodded and smiled. "Let's hope they won't mind a big dragon like me adding some weight to the tower. I don't know how sturdy it is." she said before jumping off the top of lighthouse and accidentally kicking a rooftile off the roof before she began floating in the air next to it. "Whoops... Guess we better get moving." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:31 pm

He chuckled at the thought, but figured they should watch themselves as she had already knocked down a piece of old tiling. "Yes. But I'm sure the bell tower is just as sturdy if not sturdier than this building... Oh, there's the owner, we better hightail it!" And just like that, he'd begin making headway as the new owner grumbled their way out after hearing something drop while they were taking a nap. The cloud he rode on expelling greenish magic from the opposite end, building up speed for him that made him go much faster with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next