OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 9:05 am

Shanny lightly blushed as her head was hugged and licked all over, though she didn't really resist it. "Is it normal for ponies to hug and lick each other's heads after such interaction?" She asked and chuckled to herself before getting into the actual kiss. She would once again try to move her giant tongue out of the way to let Sugary explore her mouth, and after the kiss was done, she would turn around on her back and stretch.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Sugary let Shanny get comfortable as he thought about an answer, but really he just wanted to enjoy the afterglow with her in peace and quiet more than anything. Sensations always did more for him than words alone, and he'd show his by gently laying himself upon her chest and lightly fondling her breasts while caressing her face. "... Is there something else you'd prefer, Shanny? I'm having a good time here; What's normal for you at times like this?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:20 am

Shanny gave him a curious look as Sugary was 'mounting' himself on top of her belly and chest, releasing a slight sigh as she lay her head back onto the towel. She nervously chuckled at his question. "Honestly, this isn't a normal situation to begin with... And somehow, I feel lightly sleepy. This beach is just too peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Sugary wasn't quite on top so much as leaning on her by her side, in case she wasn't too comfortable while caressing her. He smiled at her answer, finding her all the more endearing. "You sure know how to keep things simple and pleasurable, huh? Rest up, Shanny. I'll be nearby if you need me for anything..." He'd lean in for another kiss on the lips, and moved under the nearest shade to lay down and ponder pleasantly about his companion.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:14 am

The dragoness chuckled slightly. "I guess the fact that I need so much rest might be one of the reasons I keep being fired... If this job fails as well, I may need to consider working at someone who isn't a full-of-self old pony." She said before stretching and closing her eyes and slowly dozing off. She would seem to not move at all while she slept, and would wake up about 3 hours later, rolling on her side and looking at the sky as if to figure out what time of day it is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:41 pm

When Shanny awoke, she'd see that the sun was setting by then; She'd also likely see and hear Sugary moving closer and looking a bit cleaner now as he had washed himself off sand some time earlier. "Well, finally awake I see. I was starting to worry I might have to carry you back at this rate! It's a nice island, but home sweet home is at the port and all..." He chuckled a bit. "... Unless you planned on camping out here with little old me?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Seeing as the sun was setting, she merely lay her head down again, still slightly sleepily. After the question, she looked at herself and sighed. "Back to port... like this? Well, maybe my dress can cover my body... Either that, or we return when no one is watching in the dark. I'll be harder to spot due to the color of my scales, I presume." She answered and sighed, relaxing on the beach again and weighing her options.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:12 pm

He chuckled and moved closer, nuzzling her cheek lightly. "It'll grow darker by the time we make the trip back, so we might as well leave now... I could help you cover up a little more though, unless you wanna wait more. Let me know when you're ready..." And without her saying anything, he got to caressing her neck and mane, remaining by her side to think as much as she needed while he gave her a little more affection.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Shanny slightly blushed "And how would you help me cover up exactly?" She curiously asked, as at the current moment only lewd suggestions came to her mind. "And I would rather we return in the dark than wait until the morning, honestly... Unless we spend yet another day on this island, relaxing." She said and chuckled, trying to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:33 pm

He hummed in thought, entertaining himself while lightly twirling a lock of her mane. "... I do have an extra few capes. If you feel you need something to cover with aside from your wet or used clothes, you can borrow them for a while. And as much as I'd love to spend more time here, we didn't exactly bring that much food unless we go fishing... That said, it's still just us two till dark or tomorrow regardless. Got any special requests in the meantime~?" He leaned down and gently nibbled on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:19 am

Shanny giggled at the light nibble. "I can't really think of anything right now... though as for capes.... anything that could possibly cover me. I really don't wanna show off my ... dens." She said and blushed. "Though I still suggest that we get under the cover of the night. For... safety reasons. If I wasn't so ashamed of others seeing my body I'd be working at a silly night club." She added and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:36 am

If Shanny had no special requests, Sugary at least had a desire for her instead as she waned to wait till later. "If you want to go later, then later we go. Simple as that... But I do enjoy seeing you like this while we're here. There's so much of you to love all over, dens and all~" His hand passed over one of her nipples to rub sensually as he licked her ear and whispered. "... Unless you prefer something else than me to pass the time with~?" There was little doubt he was willing to entertain her, by loving upon her large form even more.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 am

Sugary could feel her nipple slowly and barely noticably harden beneath his hand as he rubbed. The dragoness giggled in answer. "Oh, should I pose some more for you to try painting me like one of your fancy girls?" She jokingly said and chuckled at her own joke before blushing and slowly spreading her legs as if to try to expose more of herself to the gentle seabreeze. "So, do you usually sleep with girls larger than you?.." She curiously asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:05 pm

He actually lost focus a bit and giggled at her request as he lay upon her more before regaining balance and suckling on her ear. "Not much of a painter I'm afraid... Unless you mean for me to take a crack at body-painting? Would be an interesting hobby..." He hummed while kissing his way down her throat and spoke more while he kept playing with her hardened nipple. "As for larger... I would say it's more common for me to have larger lovers than shorter ones~" He sounded rather pleased with that, knowing he could tend to larger females without issue. And of course, that gave him an idea.

His horn began to light up, sending a tendril from one fingertip over to her belly and then her clit to gently massage with warm harmless electrical pulses as well. "... Not that I ever have issues with reach~... What's your usual preference?" His lips then reached her nipple, and he suckled with gusto. Next to her body, his cock gently prodded as he rubbed up against her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:05 am

Shanny failed to contain a giggle at the mention of body-painting. She let the unicorn freely explore her body, but moaned when she felt something rub her clit. "Oohh.. well, I usually didn't really have much of a choice, but now I prefer ones that are shorter than me~" She answered, lightly blushing as she felt a familiar organ poke at her side. "I suppose it's another round, then?~" the dragoness concluded her thoughts and gave Sugary a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:13 pm

He looked up to her with a grin and nodded, another round on the way as he kept suckling on her breasts one at a time; Each nipple getting a firm suckle, the equine tongue stroking up and down and around, followed by light humming vibrations as he engulfed the tits with his mouth. Slowly, he mounted more, laying upon her and confident his weight would be minor, his pulsing cock now upon her belly.

The tendril would then enter her nethers a little bit, massaging her entrance from the inside some more, but his focus would go to her upper half more for now as he eventually stopped suckling and moved up a little more, rubbing his cock on her belly. He nuzzled and kissed up her neck while his hands fondled her large breasts around, and then his arms would gently wrap around her neck as he went for a kiss to her lips with a lustful smile staring at her... His cock would also come somewhat closer to her breasts as he reached for her head...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Shanny would smile at the stallion next to her as he'd suckle her breasts more and more, slowly relaxing and laying her arms behind her head as Sugary climbed on top of her and laid there. She gasped in surprise as she'd feel tendril push inside her nethers and massage her from the inside. "Mmm.. nice way of preparation..." She says as she tried to relax some more, some warm milk leaking from the sucked breasts, giggling as she'd feel his member pulse against her belly scales.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:38 am

Sugary licked his lips and savored the flavor of Shanny's breast milk, gently straddling her belly before placing both arms behind her horns and smiled face to face. "Glad you're having fun~" He leaned in, his tongue teasing at her lips while the tendril only kept teasing her clit... which might mean she'd feel some more once he actually pushed it in her for a spiraling massage. As if to act like he was in two places at once, the tendril also massaged her inner thighs as if his own hands were feeling her up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 am

Shanny silently murred as she could feel Sugary's tendrils 'drill' inside her while her inner thighs were somehow massaged. She slowly lifted her upper body up to have a better view, hoping the unicorn wouldn't slide off of her so easily while spreading her legs slightly mode. She used her long tongue to lick the underside of Market's throat, then mouth before finally kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 12:32 am

Now that he had more of her attention and affection, he took his sweet time kissing her, his tongue risking itself through a valley of sharp teeth just to get a taste of dragon's tongue; Dangerous, enticing, and very warm. He'd tend to her with his magic elsewhere as he had but, with a broader smile and soft moan to her lips, he began to also add magic through his hands onto, and into, her horns. She'd feel very gentle vibrations down to her scalp and skull, intent on sending her into a light but pleasurable lull.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Much to Sugary's disappointment, the insides of Shanny's mouth were the opposite of risky and dangerous, but rather pleasing to the touch. She gave him a curious look as unicorn's hands were placed on her horns, only to get a very slight, almost unnoticable spasm on her back due to sudden, weird new sort of pleasure that she just started receiving. "O-ooh.... that's... rather new..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Indeed the surprise was pleasant, for he expected harsher teeth after seeing her eat through bone effortlessly; It meant he was all the more eager to kiss deep and long lasting. He broke the kiss eventually, and nibbled gently and lovingly upon her neck. "Just relax~ I'll treat you good." Spoken quite confidently too.

The tendril in her nethers then thickened some more, half of what his own cock was before pumping deeper, as deep as it could go, and thrusting gently in and out. He'd also rub his cock upon her bountiful breasts one at a time, shuddering whenever he felt scales to brush against.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:45 am

"You don't have to tell me twice~" Shanny responded as she laid her head back down after Sugary broke the kiss. She gasped in surprise as the tendril inside her thickened, not because of it being too big but because of the sudden change. She would aslo giggle as the unicorn would grind his member against each one of her breasts. "You... ah... really like those, huh.... but watch out that none of your juice gets over them because you'll be the one licking it up~" She teasingly said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 pm

After a brief chuckle, he figured she was being a bit more bold in telling him he'd have to lick her up if he came on her chest; It was an enticing prospect, but he'd rather come inside her as it were. He did start off with using magic to move her breasts as he placed his throbbing horse cock between them, lightly thrusting as he kissed her again, still tending to her horns.

It would not go on for too long, more intent on testing what she did and didn't like before letting go of her breasts and moving further down. His arms now massaged her neck and shoulders more, while once again moving her breasts towards his mouth, licking and suckling both side to side with glee. This would go on for longer than with his cock, making sure to get a good taste before sliding down further on her body, kissing her belly and caressing her sides as he did so until he slipped down enough for his own groin to make contact with her nethers. He'd stop the thrusting tendril for now, pulling it out entirely before grinding his cock against her instead. "Ready for round two~?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 am

Shanny chuckled as Sugary went down her body all over again, licking and kissing every part of her surface while the tendril did the work. "Hell, with how much magic you're using, I'm surprised you haven't completely bound me and did things against my will~" She commented, lifting her head again to see where he went. As soon as he was back between her very thick thighs, she smiled. "Round two? Always ready." She answered his question and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next