OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Changeling Attack II

Go down 
+3
Cynicalwhovian
pyroman33
Lightning Shield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Changeling Attack II Empty
PostSubject: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Well, the changelings are back and are even more unfriendly than before. Their numbers have grown significantly and with an army attacking each major city in Equestria simultaneously, each lead by a Queen that stands boldly in the air or on a building, somewhere they can be seen by all.

The Guard is managing to fight and protect whoever they could, but they were already having a hard enough time to defend themselves. So, now it was up to the civilians of the kingdom to defend their homes and force the creatures back. Yet, will their efforts be enough to help defeat this massive force?

Canterlot:
The worst place to be right now. There are two Queens facing off against the Princesses and the swarm of changelings never seems to end. The Guard has managed to put up some defense at the school of gifted unicorns and with the students, faculty, and some of the visiting parents providing aid. There are small pockets of those that are battling just to keep the changelings away. The nobility that were smart enough to give their homes some protection from the occasional villain are now waiting for their defenses to fall along with those that managed to group with them. Rumble is littered on the ground the majority of the buildings have been destroyed for the most part.

Available Areas + What you can be
- The School ((Can be student, parent, or Guard))
- The Streets ((Can be anyone))
- The House of A Noble ((A Noble or Guard or someone that they were able to bring in))

Ponyville:
It is a mostly defensive front from the changelings and from the crumbling walls of Canterlot in the far off distance. The first thing that the changelings attacked were the train tracks and then they placed a barrier up around the entire town. The caster flying outside of it and with her army standing just below her. What was obvious was that they needed to break down the barrier and attack the army outside.

Available Areas + What you can be
At Town Hall ((Citizens, Visitors of the Town, The Guard, or Government Officals))

Near the Barrier ((Citizens or the Guard))
Cloudsdale:
The entire floating city was being turned into a single storm system. The reason as to why can only be guessed though whatever it is, what everyone has to do is obvious. Get to the factory and shut it down. The changelings are defending the factory as best as they can and were easily being defeated in the air by the Wonderbolts though now they have started to tire them out with their sheer numbers. Those that get into the factory face a large force of changelings that blast anything that comes in and the clouds do not produce lightning bolts when kicked for whatever reason.

The Crystal Empire:
This is led by the reason for the massive assault on Equestria. The Green Queen, Chrysalis. Her forces have just arrived and Shining Armor has put up a barrier to protect those inside. Yet, the Empire is poorly defended and with most of the Guard being in the process of being trained by the Captain and with spare forces from the Equestrian Guard. Still, they will be crushed unless they somehow come up with something to push the surrounding forces back. The use of the Crystal Heart is warranted as last resort and with all those not helping in the war effort being placed there. Those that did help in the effort were given armor and a weapon. They were positioned in various homes and were supposed to ambush anything that came down the road.

In the Town + At the Castle ((Citizen, Tourist, or Guard))

This is a Social Thread and anyone can jump though a sign up is required before entry to help me keep track of everyone that's in it. Sign ups need to have the area they are in and who they are. Also, keep actions against the changelings minimized to you post for each round.

For intro posts, please state which area your character is at and what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:14 pm

i will sign upp my oc's pyro and cryo blast, att the ponyville Town hall as visitors of the town
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:49 am

Dust and Cotton Candy will be at The House of a Noble and Ponyville's town hall, respectively. Dust will be a doctor, Cottonwill be a recently-trained fighter.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:01 am

Well, I think I'll be signing up with first off....

Shard, a crystal and ice manipulator set to defend the crystal kingdom, likely in the town as a citizen.

And Ungetüm Jäger, my Frankenstein's monster defending the streets or noble house, either works for me, and both might eventually happen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 am

I'm gonna reserve a spot for Nuria in the Canterlot School for Gifted Unicorns. ;P
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:52 am

Final Wave and Sophie Witherweird as guards in the Crystal Empire, in the Castle. Can they work as a pair please?

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:12 am

I think Dream Sickle,  Could fit into the canterlot street as a tourist. ( I would of used my other OC but, Dream would actually have a reason to be their.) Also gives me a chance to work with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Attack II   Changeling Attack II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changeling Attack II
Page 1 of 1