OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 pm

A lone changeling wanders around the trail stomped down by many wandering ponies before him. He would stop and examine each and every aspect of their hoof size and the depth of the hoof print, but he has more pressing matters, sadly.

He continues to pull his cart, wincing at the sound of glass and papers crashing to the ground, he groans un-hitching himself from the cart and stomping back to see what fell, before he enters the cart he looks both ways, he swear he heard something... He puts on a hasty disguise of a Pegasus, shaggy brown mane and a darker brown coat. He dashes inside of the cart silently thanking the Light nothing broke, another vial of Rage smashing on the ground and he would be cleaning himself off the walls...

"The ONE time I actually need to go to an actual city and hire somepony is the ONE time everything bad happens!" He grumbles loudly as he continues to set papers back on the small shelves, re-clamping it shut, he doesn't mind that he is thinking out loud, who's out there to hear him?

He exits the cart making sure his prized satchel is safely locked in its chest, he shuts the door and begins hooking himself back up, an odd noise disturbs his ear again making it flick in displeasure, "What is that Light be-damned noise?!" He spins around, "I swear if it's those bloody wooden dogs again I'm going to have an EXTRA large campfire tonight..."

He begins creeping back and jumps into his cart searching for his satchel as the noise gets a bit louder...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:25 pm

A thestral walked down the path, whistling. She had a midnight blue mane that had a streak of solid light purple down the middle. Binoculars were hanging from her neck and had a sword strapped to her back. She was also wearing lunar guard armor and sunglasses.

Moon Tinker had been bored cooped up in her parent's house in Canterlot and was looking for some fun. She decided to take the train to Ponyville and explore the Everfree. She wondered if this was really a go idea. It was better than sleeping and waiting for the night to come.

As she walked down the path she was a bit surprised to see a cart in the middle of the path. She had stopped whistling once she saw this. And considering the noise coming for inside she can guess somepony was inside looking for something. Her curiosity got the better of her and he made her way over to the cart, poking her head inside.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:28 am

Flail continued to search until his satchel and the chest (which had been tossed across the cart for some reason...) was found, with a triumphant exclamation he reached in setting it on his back, "No use for it in here..." He turns and was about to walk back out when a set of eyes peeked in making him yelp and stumble backwards, instantly improving and attempting to detail the hasty Pegasus disguise more than the one he had already put on, "Who in the Nine Hells is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:10 am

Moon was taken aback bay the "pegasus" shouting. Her ears went flat against her heads and her forehooves went up to cover the ears. "Are you trying to make me go deaf?!" She yelled back at the pegasus. "Jeez. Guess that was partially my fault though, but did you really have to yell?" She asked putting her hooves down.

"Also, why are you in the Everfree? Don't you know how dangerous it is in this forest?!" She got up, dusting off her self and her armor. She took off her helmet and brushed her mane. "But really. Why are you alone in the Everfree?" She put her helmet back on. "Also, I'm sorry for intruding on your....cart."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:20 am

Flail sighs relived, "Thought you were another of those wooden hounds. Shouting usually makes them at least pause before they bite through my ch-- skin." He slowly gets up and moves himself out of the cart to look over the pretty looking bat-pony, he knew he shouldn't have shouted, they have delicate ears.

He brushes himself off, "Erm, my apologies..." He thinks of the word he read in books before he left, it hasn't been long since he left the hive, "Fair mare, I simply wish to explore this interesting forest, as well as get supplies from Ponyville, eh... 20 bits if you tag along for protection?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 am

"Wooden hounds? You mean timberwolves? They can get rather aggressive if you don't know how to kill them." Moon said, awkwardly. "You don't need to play me. I guess I can protect you from the timberwolves. Hmm...Yeah I'll tag along. I got nothing better to do. Shall we go then Mister..." She let her sentence hang a little bit. "What's your name?"

A part of her said maybe she shouldn't be helping this random pegasus who was wandering the Everfree. Another part of her told her that she, a royal guard, should help him. And another part of her told her to just go back to Canterlot and sleep. She did have a shift tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:47 am

Flail eyed her armor, keeping his eyes to himself as he looked back up, with a warm smile he said, "I'm Flailing Spirit, what's your name?" He mentally slapped himself 'THATS YOUR TRUE NAME YOU MORON!!!'

While he waited he pulled out a small vial of pink liquid, he began examining it as he walked back to his cart front.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:06 am

"I'm Moon Tinker, lunar guard and excellent mechanic." Moon said to Flail. She followed him into his cart. "What's all this? And that?" She pointed to to the small vile of pink liquid. "I've never see anything like it. It's seems..." She was having difficulty finding the right word. "Interesting. I believe is the right word."

Yet again a different part of her wanted her to not help this pony. The vile of pink liquid gives her another reason to turn around and walk away. The curious part of her is just interested in learning about the vile then might just walk away. Got to stay and help this stallion. It is my duty to protect even the most...weird of ponies. She looked around the inside of the cart.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 am

Flail frowns, "I uh... Didn't mention it before?" He asks nervously, "It's erm, well... Liquid Lust... One of the many emotions, liquidized, my own invention, and nice to meet you Moon!" Flail tastes her emotions briefly, worry, concern, and a slight tinge of curiosity flatter his tastes, he makes sure it is a small amount so she won't be able to detect it.

As he hitches himself to the cart, aided slightly by Moon, he begins trudging along again keeping his eyes alert for any such movements, she walks next to him quietly, so he begins thinking out different paths and ways things could happen, worried she would find out and hurt him about being a changeling, which he had the bad experience of watching, he tried keeping himself, and his disguise perfect, his rapid thinking almost made him run into a tree twice. But he snapped out of it soon enough, he looked over, "Uh, are you... Have you gone AWOL?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:50 am

"Liquid Lust? Tell me more, please? All my life in Canterlot I have never seen anything like liquidized emotions. How did you ever figure out how to liquidize emotions," Moon asked, far more curious then she should be. Hmm...Pony with liquid lust and he's in the Everfree. Yeah, sure that doesn't seem strange to me. She had a twinge of concern for her own well being. She was in the Everfree with a possibly dangerous stallion. She hoped this situation couldn't get worse.

When Flail asked his question, Moon was a little surprised. "Why would you think I'm AWOL? I have never gone AWOL in my career as a royal guard," She said. Great, it did get worse. She had no idea what to properly say to this stallion considering he had liquidized emotions and they ever in the Everfree...alone where nopony can hear you scream. She mentally slapped herself. Stop being paranoid and a scardypony.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 am

Hinting her concern, without even needed to taste it, he chuckles, "I'm no danger to you Moon, no need to fear the fear that isn't given." He pauses letting her hold the vial as he looks at her wings slightly, "Liquid lust is the state of, well wanting. Mostly erm, sexual activity. Drinking THAT, would make you rather... Erm... Well you know. The same would happen with me." After she is done examining the vial he puts it back in his bag, "Now, to get it in such a state you must think of nothing but--" it dawns on him that he isn't a Unicorn, he almost bursts out in rage, "Uh, well um... " trying desperately to find the right words for it he slows to a halt looking downward as he continues thinking.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 am

Moon huffed slightly. She never liked when other ponies said she shouldn't be to concerned. "There is Fear. Hell, this whole forest is fear! There are Timberwolves, Cockatrices, Cragadiles, and so much more." She would have said more if it wasn't for the fact that Flail hoofed her the vile of liquid lust. She shut her mouth as her curiosity got to her once again.

As he was explaining to her about what the liquid lust did her face blushed a bright red. She didn't even notice Flail was looking at her wings. "I-i think I get it." She hoofed the vile back to him and listened, her blush never fading. N-note to self: Don't d-drop any of this pony's...liquid emotions. Especially the liquid lust. She was caught off guard as he slowed down. "If there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Flail's head snaps up, 'Of course!' He screams mentally.

He turns to her with a smile, "Erm, well I can be a Unicorn as well!" Her confusion was obvious as he dashed back into his cart, he downed a random vial, which was yellow in color, he made his disguise's wings disappear, as his horn became apparent. With a smile he stepped back out, and with a sheepish smile said, "Uh.. Tada?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Moon was far more confused then she should be. A pegasus that can change into a unicorn? Or was it a unicorn that could change into a pegasus. She had no idea and didn't care. She was now far more suspicious about this pony. "Hmm...Interesting. You actually have a...vial that can make you change into a...unicorn?" She involuntarily took a step back, away from the pony, and getting her wings ready if she needed to fly away.

"Do tell me more about what you do Flail. You seem to have a interesting...occupation. Like making emotions liquidized." Moon said, her ears flicking at every sudden sound. She didn't want to get attacked by a timberwolf from behind and didn't want to take her eyes off the pony.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:44 am

'Finally' he sighs in relief as he mentally pats himself on the back for his quick thinking, he hitches himself up to the cart once again and begins walking, Moon taking her time to listen for movement in the tree line, he gives commends for that, she seems very good at her job.

"Well, I think of one emotion, then push it through my horn, it forms a big bubble, or small depending on how hard it is to keep each emotion in check, I tend to keep each one pure, but it can be difficult to not taint the emotions." He continues to explain in small amounts each of the emotions and their color ((which again can be seen on Flail's sheet.)) as well as what each one does. The yellow mixture begins taking effect as he begins questioning her a bit more, curiosity tends to do that, "How come you have different wings then most Pegasus? And why is your armor different?" A rustle catches his attention as he turns his head slowly to the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am

Moon was keeping her distance from Flail, her wings still at the ready if she needed to fly. "Interesting. Why do you need to make the emotions into a liquid form anyway?" She asked, her curiosity getting the better of her again.

She was about to asked another question when Flail cut in and asked her questions. "Err...I have different wings because I'm a thestral. Have you never seen one before? I also have different armor because I'm a lunar guard. Have you not seen a lunar guard before? We guard the night so it would make sense if you didn't."

She was going to say more when she heard a rustle. As quickly as she can she grabbed her sword in the mouth and pulled it from it's shaft. She got into a defensive position, ready to attack if need be.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 am

Flail forgetting his disguise drops it, a yellow flame enveloping his body as his magic pours into the flail, keeping it hovering over him he begins spinning it walking towards the bush, all focus on the bush, while his ears pick up traces of anything else, for the oddest reason he finds it ironic that he asked her to accompany him, and yet he feels the urge to protect her.

He jumps towards the bush to find a large bunny take surprise to him and hop off rapidly. With a sigh he begins turning around, "Guess bunnies aren't that dangerous eh?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:10 am

Moon was a bit confused as to why Flail had asked her to protect him if he was just going to-. Oh would you look at that he's a changeling. Something clicked in her mind. He's a changeling?! She was so surprised that she dropped her sword, mouth wide. That may not have been the best idea on her part.

Her mind was frazzled and she could think straight. Here she was in the Everfree with a changeling who looked like he was protecting her. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out were unintelligible gibberish. At least her mind was still working enough to make her close her mouth. She didn't care that the possibly dangerous threat was a bunny, she had bigger concerns now.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm

Flail turns the rest of the way 'round, seeing Moon with her jaw dropped and her sword on the ground he tilts his head, "What's wrong? There isn't a wolf behind me is there?" He frowns picking up her sword in his magic, he feels a large wave of worry and fear roll off of her.

He frowns, "I'm not going to hurt you, why are you so worried?" He sheaths her sword in its correct place. Her stupor seemed to be wearing away as he walked back to the cart frowning, "Wait, you've seen a changeling before haven't you?" He turns around to see her still staring at him.

'Are changelings, frowned upon in the equestrian nation? Or worse,' his thoughts turn dark and worried, 'Are changelings hated?'

He shakily turns towards her, "Are uh... Are you ok? You won't hurt me will you?" He was already backing up, ready to bolt if she decides to attack him, his mind was reeling in confusion, was he hated? Was he to be taken away?

His eyes darted to his satchel he had laid next to the cart and the forest above, 'Could I out fly her?' He eyes her wings again as she begins studying him slightly confused, and maybe in disbelief.

"Uh... S-sorry I was wearing a disguise... Is that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Moon shook her head clearing her brain a little. She then turned to see Flail walking over to his cart. "Yes, I have seen a changeling before. And not a pleasant greeting if I might add. Tell me Flail," She said his name with a bit of venom in her tone. "Why have you come to Equestria? Have you come here to attack Canterlot just like the last time a changeling came?" She got into a crouched position if he for ready to run for it, she wasn't going to let him escape.

Oh no. A changeling. What if there are more in Canterlot. What is the princesses don't know about this and we get attacked and they don't have time to prepare the guards. She mentally slapped herself. She couldn't be concerned right now, she had to stand tall, be intimidating. She dared take a step closer to the changeling. Her suspicions had been proven right after all. What kind of a sane pony would come to the Everfree alone and have liquid emotions.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Flail eyed her hoof moving forward, "I-I am sorry you have yet to meet a changeling on peaceful terms... I'm not like other changelings!" Trying to sound confident he took a step forward along with her, "I,,, I was kicked out, they exiled me for something I did to the queens heir I was only trying to help." He took another step forward noticing her tense up, "What will it take for you to trust me?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:28 pm

A few meters away, Griff has been carefully eavesdropping on the Changeling and Thestral and watching over them carefully from top of the tree. He was in his eagle form, hidden among the dense leaves of the tree. At this moment, he was rather thinking about which one should he attack first if they DO break into combat, or if he should just leave them alone. But those thoughts quickly disappeared as he saw the changeling trying to befriend the royal thestral.

Griff made sure he was hidden well enough and acted like a casual bird, but was ready to follow them when they get a move on. "Perhaps helping them through this forest and protecting them could bring some money... not much, but better than nothing still." he thought to himself, as he continued observing the two below.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Moon flapped her wings a little bit before folding them back to her sides. "We shall discus this later Changeling, but for now we must get to Ponyville. I don't want to be in this Forest for any longer than we must. Come on." She motioned for him to follow and she turned, walking down the path.

Plan...plan....I don't have a plan. I said I'd deal with the changeling when we get to Ponyville but how?? Ugh. I really should have though this through. She was deep in though and had to shake her head a little bit when she almost crashed into a tree. She had to focus and not get distracted. Her ears were flicking at every sudden noise.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Flail lowers his head silently, afraid she may change her mind, "Yes Moon." He says in a huff, slightly childish tone. He hitches himself up to the cart walking semi-behind her, not wanting her rear in front of him, rather bad timing for those thoughts.

A thought hits him, 'She won't be the only one who is tense around me.' He looks to her catching up slightly, "Should I erm, put my disguise back on?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 pm

As Moon walked she wondered if his was a bad idea. She was, after all, leading a changeling to Ponyville. Hell, someone can spell out 'Bad Plan' on her face and she would still lead Flail to Ponyville. I mean, what harm can a single changeling do? Memories of what happened when the changeling attacked Canterlot flashed before her mind. She shuddered. Bad idea. REALLY bad idea.

She looked over her shoulder at Flail. She was rather surprised he complied with her order. What a shock a changeling listening to a pony. She wondered if he was just following her so he could sneak attack her while her guard was down. Well it that was the case she couldn't afford to have her guard down in the Everfree. Her ears flicked at every sudden sound and she kept her eyes sharp to spot any sudden movements. "Yes you should put on a disguise. As you can tell, Changelings are looked down upon in pony society."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next