OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Maid Work [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 pm

As Chime starts to collapse, Final Wave spins around and barely manages to grab him with a telekinetic spell before he hits the floor. "nonononon! What's wrong with you, you can't leave me here alone with the murderous suits of armor!" She says shaking Chime like a ragdoll. After the initial panic, Final begins to think through things logically. the pony had collapsed. Therefor, the next step should be to find out what was wrong. But collapsing ponies don't always know what is wrong with them. thus, the obvious solution was a high powered diagnostic spell invented by Lixir for repairing mushroom zombies on the fly.
'Well?! what's wrong with him?!' 'I'm still checking! We won't know into the results come in!' 'You are not encouraging me! What if Desire blames it on us?!' 'there might be nothing wrong with him!' 'And if there is?!' 'Then we'll think of something!'
Normally, Wave would be less concerned, but what she had seen in the manor so far had left her high strung and paranoid. Visions of perhaps unrealistic assessments of Desire flashed through her head as she fusses over Chime. While perhaps unfounded, She carries a strong fear of Desire, and the suits of armor at her command.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Chime let out a groan as Final prevented him from completely falling on the ground, then let out one long groan of pain as he was shaken like a ragdoll. He looked droopy eyed at Final as he got hit by the diagnostic spell, and it would return that he wasn't thinking straight and that his movement signals were crossed due to confusion, he was also extremely tired. He hung loosely in Final's grip. "Ugh......I'm tired...so....tired..." He looked at Final again "You...look...nice...." He giggled after he said that, and a blush crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 am

Desire hummed, horn glowing as she watched Final and Chime from the eyes of the closest set of armor, which was only a few yards away, head angled to be able to see them. Barely. The noble purred softly. "Seems Chime's a little lightheaded from my scent." She giggled softly, continuing to cuddle against the stallion holding her, before she heard someone knock on the door, and frowned, before giving the demon one more nuzzle and slipping to her hooves, trotting to the door and opening it. "Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Final Wave looks askance at Chime. "What's up with you?" 'Just lightheaded'. 'I feel disappointed somehow.' 'Hush. At least he's alright.'
As Chime's voice wasn't magical, Final Wave is able to retain control of physical reaction. As such, no blush is evident on her face. "Let's just get you into your room, alright?"
'And then..' 'And then nothing. We are not taking advantage of our co-worker. That is final!' 'Fine, fine. We'll wait for him to come to us.' 'Lixir!'
Final hauls him to his feet and begins leading him down to his room. "Come on. You're not sleeping in the hallway, and I'm certainly not offering you my bed."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:57 am

Chime blinked multiple times, managing to gain some semblance of mental clarity before Final set him down on his hooves. He followed her down the hall, leaning on her slightly for balance. "T-thanks for the help. I'm sorry for burdening you." When they got to his room, he'd set his prench maid uniform at the foot of his bed. He then lay on the bed, pulling the covers up over himself. "Thank you Final. I really appreciate you doing this. Make sure you close the door on the way out." He curled up, slowly dozing off.

As Desire opened the door, she would see a bespectacled, light pink pegasus, with his magenta and hot pink mane tied back. He wore a white dress shirt with a grey waistcoat, with his wings closed at his sides. He lifted his forelegs up and covered Desire's eyes. Desire would then hear a very familiar and somewhat soft male voice. "Guess who~"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Desire blinked rapidly, only having gotten a glimpse before her eyes were covered. But then he spoke, and the mare squealed in delight. "Cherry!" She tackled the stallion, nuzzling his neck and hugging him happily. "It's been too long, sexy." She got up and nuzzled him, helping him back up and leaning on him slightly as she led him in, shutting the door behind them.

The Incubus had vanished, moving now up to the fourth floor, and reshaping himself slowly, now having short black mane and tail, and light, tombstone grey fur, his cutiemark being a scroll. He slipped into Final's room before she got back, and vanished, turning invisible for now.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Sacred sat up and looked at Final, having remembered the armor in the basement. He glanced sheepishly at her before she left. "Uh....uhm......Final? D-don't leave....I'm scared. Could y-you stay here with me?" Chime was obviously quite young, only around 19, having just reached adulthood.

Cherry laughed as Desire squealed and tackled him, knocking him over. He nuzzled her at the same time she nuzzled him and hugged her back. He continued to laugh as she helped him up, and followed her inside. "Sorry about being away for so long. I've been saving up the money to buy a permanent residence in Canterlot." He kissed one of her ears, then extended himself up a bit to kiss Desire's horn. "How have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 am

Final Wave comes to an abrupt halt.  'No.' 'But-!' No. 'Why not?' 'Because he'll be fine if we don't.' 'He is clearly inviting us to bed him!' 'First of all, no, and second of all....' 'What?' 'Nothing. I just thought you would be doing this to comfort him, not bed him.' 'But he's cute and fluffy!' 'So? Your mushroom zombies were cute and fluffy, but you never saw me cuddling up against them.' 'You grappled with them.' 'Under duress.' 'I maintain that you snuck a cuddle or two in while they were trying to rip out your throat. You seem the type. 'Excuse me?' 'You heard me! On the surface, your all "oh, I am the most prudish holy paladin in 2000 yea- 'I am the most prudish paladin in 2000 years! I am the last paladin in 2000 years! -But I've been in your head! And underneath that thin veneer you're a-'

The internal struggle does not reach final Wave's expression, as she stands stock still and stares at the wall. The silence in the wake of Sacred's request is uncomfortable, as the mare stands taught as a bowstring. Any casual observer would assume she had just heard the click of a crossbow or other weapon, and was preparing to defend herself from mad goat assassins. Or something along those lines. A ancient war history enthusiast would note that her left hindleg was too far to the right for the traditional counter-goat fighting stance Regardless, Final Wave does not answer his question at all, but continues to stare at the wall intensely.

'At least I don't have a crippling obsession with sea salt caramel!' that stuff is a work of art! And you promised never to bring it up again!' 'You started it with the comment about the Zombie badgers!' 'Don't deny they were cute!' 'They ate my cousin in front of me!' 'But while they were doing it, I'll bet they looked adorable, didn't they?' '.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:38 am

"Oh?" She grinned happily, purring at the kisses and leaning into him, leading him over to a love seat. She sat after him, and cuddled into him gently, grinning madly. "It'll be nice for a friendly face to be around the city." She murmured, nuzzling his neck slowly and relaxing into him. And I've got two new maids upstairs, a cute young stallion and a mare with two minds. The resident Incubus guest here will be, ah, playing with the mare when she gets back to her room. I was going to play with the stallion, but now that you're here, I guess I can wait a bit." She kissed him on the lips, passion behind it, before she smiled warmly. "Oh, and the Seventh floor's off limits for a while. I find you up there, I'm castrating you, no hesitation." She said, hoof firmly against his chest as she stared into his eyes, making her point clear.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Sacred stared at Final, who was sitting near the door and standing stock still, seemingly ready to go off at any moment. "F-final? Lixir? Clear Light? Are you two fighting? A-are you okay?" He sluggishly and clumsily departed from the bed. He walked over to Final, channeling positive healing energy into his forehooves, and touched them to Final.

Cherry sat down on the love seat, and hugged Desire close as she cuddled into him. "Well, I found Ponyville to be full of friendly faces. It's as sickeningly sweet as it was described. If I had a family, I'd raise them there." He kissed her neck, then he brought a wing up and used one of his 'main' feathers to stroke Desire's mane. "Ah, I know how you like your stallions. Young, innocent and cuddly. I'm assuming the stallion is in my old room? The one where I lost all of my virginity?" He chuckled as she put a hoof firmly in the center of his chest. "Let me guess, family in town, and they live on the seventh floor?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:10 am

As Sacred nears Final Wave, her fur begins to smolder. Unfortunately, neither of them realize until Chime has already channeled his energy. 'Hey do you feel tha-?' 'No... Nononon! NO-'
In a conflagration of holy fire, Final Wave's rear half explodes. She screams, as her currently smoking front have is knocked to the ground. While her unholy shell is battered externally, in the mind it is far, far worse.
'The fire, it hurts! Why dad, I didn't meant to!' 'Lixir! It isn't- That- No! We'll be fine, you'll be fine! Don't-' 'Getaway from me you Monster!' 'L-Lixir! No, please, I'm you're friend...' 'You're trying to kill me! I trusted you!' 'Lixir, no don't! Do-'
Screaming her thoughts aloud, Lixir lets loose a wave of nature magic mixed with necromancy. "I wish you would all just die!"
The maimed lich breaks down into sobs, as equicidal mushrooms and vines attempt to take root in the manor.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:33 am

"No, he's on the third floor, dear. Second door on the left from the right staircase. And yeah, it's little Rasa, I found her again and I don't want anyone to make all the progress I've made with her disappe-." She cut off. "Buck!" She vanished, reappearing before Chime's door and rushing in, the wave of energy from Final fizzling a few inches from the lich, the energy being directed back into her. "Wow, I really should have told you she was a lich." Desire mumbled, and bothe Final and Chime would feel their magics being drained, locked away and unaccessable.

Desire then placed a hoof on Final's head and she'd feel a euphoric sensation flood into her, her body instantly beginning to regenerate, fixing itself faster than one would believe possible. Desire's next words would be filled with something that sounded like lust, but had a calming affect on any who heard them. "Silence, little one, all will be well, no need to be afraid. You will find allies here, you are safe now." The words carried around the room, filling both the lich and the thestral with a sense of security and banishing their fears. Desire glanced up and stepped back from Final after her wounds healed fully, sighing. "I would advise you two to stay separate for now." She said simply. "And please, both of you...Go lay down, relax, and trust me, I will make sure you two will stay safe."

Desire hated to do it, but the subtle mind control was the only way to do it. The only way to get them apart and calm. Desire vanished, sighing, but making one of the armor sets, this one a leather set with daggers at it's flanks, help Final up and to her room, while Chime was left to either ignore the subtle suggestion or obey it and lay down. The magic itself was simple. Those not aware of the control would feel an even stronger affect, while those aware of it would feel almost nothing. Desire reappeared in Cherry's lap, sighing. "Damnit, I should have warned him...The stallion accidentally used light magic on the mare, and...she's a lich. I fixed her, but he's young, so he might get some scars from this..." Desire looked, well, like someone who failed, knew they failed, didn't want to accept it, and was devastated by it.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Sacred screamed in fear as Final's back half exploded in holy fire, singeing the fur around his forehooves. He moved back from Final and started crying. "Oh gods....why? I......why can m-my power hurt? It....it's supposed to heal, not hurt! WHY?!" He started bawling, his eyes streaming tears non-stop. Sacred looked up at Desire as she burst in the door, his eyes reddened from crying. He heard Desire tell him about Final being a litch, and he didn't understand. He felt his magic shut off and drawn from him, and he ignored it and continued crying. "F-Final.....I'm sorry..." He climbed into his bed, pulled the covers over himself, curling up and crying.

"Oh? You finally found h-" Before he could finish, Desire disappeared. He relaxed on the love seat, wondering what Desire was doing. He began to feel the urge to write come over him, and almost drew Heaven's Door to write on himself, but then Desire reappeared in his lap. He shifted to make her more comfortable (and so she wasn't sitting on his sheath) while listening to her. "Light magic.....was the stallion a Luciferite descendant, a Belfry Cleric, or just a normal healer? He is going to be scarred for life though. He really should have asked if she was undead first." He then wrapped his forelegs around Desire, pulling her into an embrace. "He probably thought she was having a stroke. At least he was concerned. Don't worry about it, you fixed the problem."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:36 pm

Lixir continues screaming, both internally and externally. Her mind is awash with foggy memories of her foalhood, trauma rife among her mind. The sudden fizzling of her magic doesn't do any favors for her confused state of mind. The mind control is drowned amidst the sea of emotions.
'I hope you forgive me Lixir...' Pure Light murmurs, before focusing her will on the other mare. Within their shared mindscape, Pure Light knocks Lixir out with a sharp blow to her mentally imagined head.
The paladin takes full control of the body, as evidenced by physical changed. Both eyes become blue, the grey of Final's coat faintly lightens towards the pearl white of Pure's, and Final's slightly-different-from-her-coat-but-not-really grey mane turns slightly bluish. It is still a far cry from Pure Light's original colors, but it is recognizable. She gratefully props herself up on the leather armor and hobbles out of the room. Stopping for a moment, she turns to Chime.
"I apologize for that display, and for not informing you of our undeath. I hope Lixir will come to forgive you."
Her is voice vastly different from Final Wave's; It is young but stern, with hints of a noble background as opposed to Final's former Canterlot accent.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

"No, no, I didn't fix it, I just told them to head to bed and healed the lich. I'm going to need to do something for Chime..." She mumbled softly, shifting uncomfortably. Something was definitely wrong with her. Normally, being held by Cherry would calm her down, but now...It seemed she was too down to even enjoy that. She laid back against Cherry and kissed him softly. "Cuddle me..." She mumbled softly, looking worse than when she came back down. She nosed Cherry gently, before forcing him up and laying across his back lazily. "My room." She mumbled. "Sixth floor, like last time. The double doors." She droned softly, holding onto him gently and pressing her face into the back of his neck.

In Final's room, the Incubus was waiting, sitting in one of the chairs in silence, but when the armor brought Pure in, he took over for it, gently setting Pure on the bed with a warm smile, his sweet scent powerful and enticing, inviting the mare to breathe deep and hold onto him, but he merely slipped in behind her, holding her back to his chest gently, stroking her mane in a very calming way, watching the Leather Armor leave. The stallion smiled after that, hoof sliding down to stroke her side gently, soon making it's way to her flank and gently groping and massaging it in a loving, kind way.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 am

Cherry softly kissed Desire as she mumbled and shifted. "I guess you gave it your best....." He kept trying his best to soothe her and cuddle her. He was then forced up Desire, who he felt lay across his back. He adjusted her so that she didn't obstruct his wings, and walked towards the stairs."Anything for you, Desire." He made his way up all six floors, , then going towards the double doors. He opened them, awaiting some surprise.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:22 pm

As the leather golem helps her down the hall, Pure Light finishes the last of her healing. She is still tired emotionally, but her body was otherwise fully recovered. The cloth that held her mane in a prench braid, damaged badly by the fire, finally disintegrates. Her long mane falls down around her, bedraggled and still charred in places. Her colors have become fully her own, pearl white coat, sapphire blue mane. Eyes of the same blue as before.

In her tired state, she hardly notices the switch between the golem and the Incubus. She sighs as the demon guides her to the bed, taking a deep breath of his scent. A blush begins to form as she's guided to the bed. She hums softly as the demon begins rubbing her flank. Pure's thoughts, battered emotionally by both the trauma and the effort of knocking out Lixir, fold easily to the Incubus.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 am

What Cherry would walk into was her massive room, big enough to make Chime's and Final's look like broom closets, a full sized bathroom with both shower and bathtub, her, as Cherry knew, of course, massive bed, plenty big enough for some rough play, even rolling around. But as for decoration, her room was rather bare. No personal items besides a few dresses in the closet, and of course the ever-present trunk at the foot of her bed. Desire murred and kissed Cherry's jaw, before getting off him and sliding into bed, hiding under her blanket quietly and mewling softly. The room's lights had been left on their full brightness, so the reason behind her hiding was rather obvious. "Turn them oooooofffff..." She hissed halfheartedly.

The incubus chuckled and nuzzled her neck playfully, soon sitting up and nudging her onto her back, laying over her and pressing into her gently, giving her a few gentle kisses and smiling warmly, but she'd soon feel something. Something hard, thick, and pressed into her inner thigh. His shaft, mottled black-and-gray, with a wide flare, and over a foot in length. He slid up a little, prodding at her lightly, kissing her gently again and soon drawing his hips back, before thrusting into her roughly, forcing his tip in and pausing, before slowly thrusting inch after thick inch into the mare, being rather gentle for now, and especially for how hungry he was. But he was being slow to prepare the mare, he liked when they enjoyed it. He slowly began nibbling at her collarbone, and soon began thrusting, hard, but slow.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Cherry smiled as he looked around the room. He had only been in here once, but that was for one of the best nights he had ever had. He admired the utilitarianism of the room, as it was for sleeping and fun only. He smiled as Desire kissed him and scampered under the bed. He giggled a bit. "You're such a silly mare, you should know that I wouldn't need the lights in the first place." He walked over and turned off the lights, leaving the room in complete darkness. 

Cherry took off his waistcoat and dress shirt, setting them on the trunk with his glasses. He slid under the covers, making his way next to Desire. He moved the covers back with left wing, then realized it needed to be preened. He adjusted himself so that Desire could help him out if she wanted, and he started preening as a blush of pleasure crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Pure melts into the demon's embrace, blushing dark crimson as she feels the hardness against her thigh. In her worn out state of mind, her brain doesn't register it for what it is for a few moments.
"Wha? I don't..." She stops at the first thrust, her mouth hanging open in surprise. After the next few however, she begins to relax again. Pure is content to let it use her, having not seen to what the Incubus really was. She smiles softly as it begins nibbling, and presses herself against the demon atop her."Who... Who are you?" she asks, her voice slurred. Her horn glows a dull blue from the slowly rising arousal.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Desire slid closer, nuzzling his wing and gently and lovingly drag her fangs along his left wing, helping preen with the utmost love and care, soon cuddling up to him and lightly grinding against his leg, her mood returning slowly within this intimacy. She continued to help preen, never faltering in her expertly loving care, but also soon, after a few seconds of grinding, had her shaft hanging limp out of it's sheath, her jet-black length slowly thickening up to it's proud size, constantly sliding against Cherry, inviting him to play with her to cheer her up.

The incubus kissed Pure softly, nuzzling her as he thrusted into her so strongly and lovingly. "My name is Ilistar, dear~ I am here for your pleasure alone~" He murmured into her ear slowly, soon lovingly kissing her again and continuing to thrust slow enough it was maddening, but hard enough to be very pleasing. He always did this, it made most mares beg to be pounded silly, but for now...he genuinely wanted to please her. She had been through enough to warrant the Incubi's gentleness, which was not an easy feat. He soon began kissing her again. And again. And again. The incubus soon just holding the kiss and lovingly stroking her side, her glowing horn showing her that he was rather handsome, and his eyes were a beautiful shade of ruby.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:00 am

Cherry let out a moan as Desire helped him preen his wings, feeling his younger days return. Soon, they finished with his problem wing. He smiled as she cuddled up to him, humming as she rubbed up against him. He then felt something playing against his side, and saw Desire's member in all of its vampiric glory. He rolled the mare onto her back, gently nuzzling each side of her glorious member with his soft facial fur. He kissed the flare of her member, playing with it using his tongue. But he stopped as he remembered something.

"What are we going to do about that traumatized stallion? He sounds like he needs some comforting. I did recently learn how to summon a succubus~"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:35 pm

"Illistar... thank you..." she murmurs, her eyes dull as she relaxes into the bed. Her tail begins to flick in spite of her lethargy, as the demon's continued affections begin to pierce both her defenses and the haze of exhaustion. She returns to kisses with slowly increasing enthusiasm, staring into his eyes as her horn provides the room with a dim, sapphire glow.
Internally, Lixir begins to stir. However, in her weakened state, she is still unable to return to partial control of the body, or even view the events around her. Still, as she sits in mental darkness, he mind begins to repair itself after the trauma inflicted by the cleric. That wound would take awhile to forgive, accident or not.

Externally, the glow around Pure's horn begins to brighten as she becomes more aware, and consequently, more aroused. She still wasn't in a state to question who or what her lover was, and by the time she does it is very likely she won't care.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Desire eeped slightly as she was rolled onto her back, but then cooed and murred in delight as Cherry worked at her shaft, the Vampire mewling softly as he stopped, frowning and giving him her best pleading eyes. "I can get a Succubus that's already here to visit him~" She whined, horn lighting for only a moment, before she wiggled her hips, her shaft swaying in his view. "C'mon~!" She whined, giving him that pleading look of lust. Oh how she had missed Cherry, he knew exactly what Desire wanted, and just the right places to please.

Outside Chime's room, a tall, lithe mare would appear, only seeming to be around twenty. She had dark grey fur, a light grey mane and tail, and took the shape of a pegasus, soon sliding into Chime's room slowly and resting a foreleg on the bed. "Hey, you okay, there, kid?" She asked softly, a kind light in her crimson eyes, her warm smile showing no fangs of any sort.

Illistar continued to lovingly and enthusiastically kiss the mare, soon escalating his slow, hard thrusts. The incubus was by now pounding at her cervix roughly enough for one to think he was trying the imitate a battering ram, but now his thrusts were also getting faster, slowly escalating the more Pure got aroused, the demon sensing her lust and feeding on it slowly, the sexual energy already being generated helping as well. He held a loving kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers as his eyes lovingly held her gaze, a spark in them showing the utmost care, but in reality, even if he wanted to be gentle, he also wanted to rut Pure like she was a common whore, use her like he was trying to breed her.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Sacred turned in his bed when the door opened, seeing a strange pegasus mare. He had been crying the entire time, and his eyes were reddened from his tears. "N-no....M-my power hurt somepony.....I-I thought my p-power was made to heal...b-but it h-hurt Final Wave..." He sobbed more, and it looked like he was trying to pleasure himself with his hooves, as if trying to make himself forget the pain with pleasure.

Cherry smiled as Desire whined for attention. "Good, good. We won't have to worry now. Time to continue~" He opened his mouth, encompassing Desire's testicles and fondling them with his tongue. He rolled them around his mouth, playing with them using his tongue and rubbing them against his soft cheeks. He let them out of his mouth, then ran his tongue up her shaft, kissing then sucking on her flare again. He slowly worked his way down her shaft, taking in more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Work [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next