OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Maid Work [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:18 am

Pure Light eagerly kisses back, her body having finally shaken the last of its lethargy as she begins to return the Incubus' affections in earnest. She turns her body to face him, gasping at the feeling of his rod.  Pure reaches up, wrapping her hooves around the back of Illistar's neck and pulling him into a loving kiss. She begins to buck against his thrusts, jolting with each hit as she stares gratefully into her lover's eyes. "th-thank you..." she murmurs before kissing him again.
While she couldn't read his mind, a more feral part of Pure would've found itself giving in happily to Illistar's barely restrained desires. IT slowly began to make its prescene known in Pure's thoughts, prompting the mare to speak a phrase she had never once thought about saying: "P-lease use me M-master.." Pure stops for a moment as that escapes, blushing brightly. 'Did... did I say that...?'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:04 am

Desire moaned in delight and lust as Cherry played with her. His tongue on her balls sending delighted shivers through the mare, her relaxing greatly and laying her head back slowly, moaning lustfully as he licked her shaft, cooing lightly as he began suckling on her length, her hoof resting on and rubbing his mane caringly. "You were always so good at that, dear~" She murmured, sounding so very happy with him.

Chime's hooves were pushed away as the mare pushed back the blanket and laid in front of him. "My name's Petra, okay? And I don't like those tears of yours...Can...Can I cuddle with you? My room's heat is out, and I feel pretty cold..." SHe mumbled, pressing into him and he'd notice she was colder than one would expect, almost like she was stone, but her beating heart was felt as she pressed into him lightly, holding him. He'd feel her tail brush against his crotch gently, just once.

Ilistar was enjoying Pure's eagerness as she kissed him, the incubus eagerly returning her lusty and eager actions with ones that, though gentle, were rather dominating. "You're welcome, love~" He murmured, continuing to pound at her cervix, loving when she began bucking her hips. But her next words sent a primal shudder through him. "Master~?" He murmured softly, soon pulling back slowly, until only his wide flare remained. "Of course I'll use you, my pet~" He purred lovingly, then rammed every inch back into her, rutting her harder than he was before, his legs planted down to brace himself for the force of his own hips, pounding Pure into the bed repeatedly. She'd definitely be sore after this, but damn if Ilistar didn't make her love every second.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 am

Chime made a noise of protest as the blanket was moved, but was surprised at hearing that a part of the mansion was damaged. "S-sure, you can cuddle with me, Petra." He wrapped his forelegs around Petra, pulling her cold form against his warm form. He shivered as her tail brushed against his crotch, but he pressed her against him. He gently kissed her cheek, nuzzling her while trying not to cry. Petra would feel something poke against her stomach region, though it was extremely warm and was only softly poking her. 

Cherry suckled and slurped Desire's tip, snaking his tongue out of him mouth to wrap around her throbbing shaft in order to aid in pleasuring her. He let out a noise of thanks as she complimented him. He braced himself with his hooves, and began taking in more and more of her member, stopping four inches away from the hilt. As much as he enjoyed Desire rubbing his mane, he was going to make her enjoy her treatment. He began using his forelegs to move up, then back down. He started the process off slow, as to tease Desire and ease her into it.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:40 am

Despite her embarrassment at the thought that had slipped out, Pure found herself severely tempted by the idea of just... giving in. 'N-No, I c-can't it wouldn't be pr-' the though ends as Illistar shifts positions. Her resistance to the demon crumples completely, as she begins to settle into the role.
"T-Thank you Master~!" She squeaks, panting as the demon's thrusts push her into the bed. She continued to buck against them, and since of restraint long gone. True, it would require healing later, but such thoughts were but a swamped in her overwhelming desire to submit to the demon mounting her. "P-Please~" She mumurs, not able to finish the thought as her tail lashes across the surface of the sheets.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 am

Petra looked down slowly, frowning lightly and resting her hoof on his tip gently. "Um, do...do you need help with this? I could help you...It would probably warm me up faster..." She mumbled softly, looking at him curiously, a warm smile on her face. She nuzzled him gently after a pause, hoof gently rubbing his tip very slowly, before she slowly slid up his body, pressing her marehood against his tip and gently pushing down extremely slowly, taking her time in engulfing his shaft.

Desire moaned softly and lustfully as Cherry's tongue went to work, the Vampire's blissful expression showing exactly how much she missed the pegasus. She bucked her hips slowly, humping his face as her shaft began leaking it's sweet pre into his mouth and throat, the Noble's marehood soaking and ready for the stallion whenever he decided to move on.

Ilistar grunted every little while as he continued to rail Pure like a good pet, his shaft leaking pre into the mare and helping his thrusts to be a little easier on the mare, as well as helping the incubus thrust even faster into her, soon he roughly nuzzled her neck, biting down lovingly on her collarbone and nibbling there as his hips' movement continued to dominate her mind. He grunted softly and continued to thrust, heavy balls slapping against her flank every little thrust as the stallion worked them both towards their orgasms.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:49 am

Sacred followed Petra's gaze, looking down at his erect member, then closing his eyes and letting out a sudden squeak of pleasure as she placed her cold hoof onto his warm tip. "Ah~" He shivered as he tried to focus. "Y-yes...I....could use some h-help..." What are you doing, Sacred? Why are you even in bed with this mare? You're not even engag- His train of thought was interrupted by Petra nuzzling him and rubbing his tip with a hoof. He was helpless to protest as his tip was pressed against her hot neathers, feeling it slowly engulfing his girth with its soft and fleshy warmth.

Cherry giggled like a schoolcolt as he continued sucking off Desire, going all the way to the hilt and holding his head there. He was smiling as she humped his face, and he felt something dribble onto his tongue and down his throat. He rested his teeth against her shaft, slowly pulling up and nibbling on her vampiric pride. He made sure that not a drop of her precum went to waste, but he smelled something as he pulled up from Desire's pride. He looked down to see her soaking marehood, and smiled even wider as he pressed a hoof against her entrance, rubbing it with a hoof. After a little bit of rubbing, he'd bring his head down, running his tongue across Desire's soaking marehood, trying to get a good taste of her and remind himself of why he loved being here so much.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 am

Pure Light writhes in pleasure as she submits to her demonic lover. Her common sense had long ago been consumed by a different drive, and she was reveling in the pleasure Illistar brought her.

'I am going to give her so much crap for this when she recovers.' was all Lixir could think. Awhile ago, she had regained sufficient focus to become cognitive again, but she had avoided reclaiming her portion of the body. Mainly because Pure Light would attempt mental axe murder if she did, and Lixir was not eager to find out if such was possible.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 am

Petra moaned in delight, wrapping her hooves around the stallion tightly and gripping him. She was very tight, and oh so velvety, her walls hugging his shaft tightly as she shifted her hips side to side slowly, pressed into him softly, giving him a thankful kiss. "Thank you..." She mumbled slowly, looking like she wanted to tell him something, but she only held him, grinding softly against his shaft and smiling weakly, gratefully.

Desire moaned and squealed happily as Cherry continued to suck on her pride, squeaking in surprise as his hoof pressed into her marehood, and then going completely limp as his tongue dragged over her sweet, sweet wet marehood, juices richly sweeter than her shaft's pre, but from the way she was tensing up, her thickest and most plentiful sexual fluid was on it's way. "Ch-Cherry~" She warned weakly, still humping the stallion's face.

Ilistar gave a few more grunts and a dozen more powerful thrusts before he slammed into her, pressing his tip to her cervix as he came, pumping out his hot, virile demonic seed, he held close to her, groaning in relief as he relaxed into her, seed still pouring into her, until her stomach was bloated with his cum. He kissed her horn, using a small bit of magic to bind her current submission to him, making Pure, and only Pure, a lot more submissive, but only for the Demon atop her.

It was a magic that Demons used when they wanted to feed from the same pony repeatedly, but could only be applied when they submitted completely and given themselves over as Pure had. "Did you enjoy it, dear?" He asked, still buried within her, his wide flared tip holding every drop of him seed within her womb, where, if she wasn't barren and was capable of it, it had a small chance to actually get her pregnant, regardless of heat cycles. He rolled her with him as he laid down with her, on his side and holding her close very lovingly, shaft throbbing with heat within. He nuzzled her cheek. "I thank you for letting me soothe you, it did pretty well to soothe me as well, dear."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 am

Pure lets out a low moan as she feels Illistar finish inside her. Her ear twitches a bit as he kisses her horn. In her current state, she doesn't even notice the binding take effect, not that she would care at the moment. Her thoughts were only for the wonderful stallion atop her that had helped her get over the events from early.
"Y-Yes, I did. Thank you." She didn't mind him staying inside her, though there was very little she would mind him doing to her with the magic he had placed. She nuzzles him back, pressing against him happily as she drifts off. Technically she could go without sleep, but after the pain of the positive energy and the demon's attentions, she welcomed it.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 am

Sacred panted heavily as Petra had her way with him, the feeling of her warm, velvety walls tight against his throbbing member sending shudders of pleasure through his body. He reciprocated her embrace, trying to warm her to the same as her inside using his own body heat. He closed his eyes and pressed his face into her neck, lightly kissing her as he began to thrust into her.

Cherry gently slurped up Desire's marecum, taking in the rich, sweet taste of it. He chuckled as she humped his face, coating it with her marecum and letting him take in more of the taste. "Oh~? You're going to blow~? I'd better not let a drop go to waste~" He pulled up, wrapping his tongue around her member and encompassing her entire tip, slowly working down and gently dragging his teeth along her shaft.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:01 am

Ilistar stays silent for a while as she sleeps, soon whispering into her ear. "Lixir, come out now~ I wish to speak with the other one residing within this body in my hooves." He murmured lovingly, stroking their back gently and smiling warmly, looking happy and still showing a light of lust in his eyes as he pressed into her a little more, making his hilted length a bit more evident and basically showing off. But from his hooves around her, he wouldn't be pulling away anytime soon, not would he let her pull away.

Petra moaned softly as he began to thrust, leaning into him slowly as his face touched her neck. "C-Chime...I-I...I want to tell you...b-before we continue..." She rolled slowly, on her knees above him, keeping him hilted within her as she bit her lip lightly. "I...I'm..." She sighed and kissed his nose, a rippling of magic going down her body, small two inch horns appearing at her hairline at her forehead, her wings becoming leather like his own, but with a spike at each joint, and her tail was revealed to be a very long, thin, and strong length of muscle, with the spade tip being almost heart-shaped. "I'm...I'm a demon..." She looked terrified, but with her deep blush, her almost-desperate grip on his body showing she wasn't too confident. "I...hope you don't mind, Chime...but...I really need this...I'm starving..." She mumbled, smiling weakly at him, fangs showing. She seemed like she had run into many ponies who had rejected her, and, well, she didn't look like it helped her any, the mare holding Chime with a grip like stone.

"I-I...I'm half succubus...b-being held sometimes helps feed me...b-but sex always does...I-I'm sorry if you don't like this...I-I'll go if you want..." She had just given him the chance to help someone again, but she wasn't sure he would take it, but she was desperate, and really hoped he'd let her feed off of him, she needed it. "M-my other half is...g-gargoyle..." She mumbled softly, still holding him desperately, nuzzling his neck nervously, tail coiling around one of his back legs gently.

Desire barely heard him behind the haze of lust, but she felt his teeth, and couldn't hold back any longer, thrusting eagerly into Cherry's mouth as she erupted, pumping her sweet lust out into his mouth, the mare squirming and her hindlegs tensed and twitched, going rigid as her marehood gushed it's rich fluids, but she kept humping his face, her flow continuing, giving the pink stallion quite the drink, but after she was done, she went limp, panting happily and sitting up, yanking him on top of her forcefully and grinding her shaft against his, kissing him hungrily. "Mmm~ I do taste rather nice, don't I~ She purred, continuing to lustfully grind on him, bouncing back from her orgasm near-instantly, the mare ready for round two and obviously wanting her shaft to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Sacred shivered as Petra rolled him over, making sure that he was under her. He watched her as she transformed into her more demonic form. Sacred had never seen a succubus before, and he felt even more attracted to her than before. He didn't feel pain from being in her presence, only pleasure. He didn't really respond with much other than a loud moan of pleasure, meeting Petra's eyes with a lustful gaze. He shifted his leg so it would be more comfortable for Petra's tail to stay on, and he pulled her into a passionate kiss, holding her with his hooves as he continued to gently thrust into her.

Cherry drank down Desire's seed, making sure he took it all down before he pulled is head back, taking a deep gulp of air as Desire yanked him on top of her, grinding their rock hard shafts against each other. He licked his lips. "Yes, it was delicious, love." He shifted himself forward, resting against her, prompting her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:46 pm

A green light appears, hovering a few inches away from Pure's horn. "As much as I am going to enjoy teasing her about this later, I am serious about her health and safety. Be warned." The voice is hostile, and obviously Lixir's. Based on the fact that the mare in Illistar's hooves has not reverted back to a uniform grey, it would appear Lixir is avoiding reclaiming control of the body for the moment.
The glowing orb bops up and down, well outside of Illistar's reach were he to somehow untangle himself from Pure and try to pounce on it.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

Petra blinked softly, staring into Chime's eyes with a very surprised expression, before she giggled loudly and kissed him back lustfully, beginning to bounce with his thrusts, slowly and gently, while she held him very close and began peppering his face with loving kisses of delight, her tail squeezing his leg every little while, the heart-shaped tip rubbing up against his balls softly.

Desire kissed him softly, still grinding against him lightly. "Hmm...Did you get bigger since the last we laid down together?" She asked with a smile, slipping out from underneath him and kissing his left nut softly, mounting the pegasus slowly, not pressing in just yet, but she let her tip rest against his plot, ready to be pushed in at any time. But the Vampire murred lustfully and began to gently nibble Cherry's wings, humming in delight as she began to check around if he needed preening, humming softly and smiling lovingly, but after a little while of this gentleness, without any warning at all, she rammed every inch of herself inside her winged lover, rough as she could, before she began thrusting slow and very hard, moaning lustfully into Cherry and using a hoof to stroke his stomach softly.

Ilistar chuckled. "So am I, dear. So am I. I'd hate for her to get hurt...After I just met her, played with her...I think I'd rather stay with her for as long as possible, rather than just leave this at one time...Do you not think she would like companionship? And on that matter, wouldn't you?" He seemed genuinely concerned, and he was, rubbing Pure's back gently, holding her to his chest and keeping himself hilted. "I say I get rather attached to my mares..." He smiled lightly, kissing Pure's horn softly again.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:59 am

Sacred closed his eyes, feeling the heart tip of Petra's tail gently rubbing his balls. It felt good as he made short, gently thrusts. He held Petra tightly, feeling the warmth of her inside against his throbbing member. He ran his hooves up and down her back, trying to warm her up. Eventually, it became too much. He went all the way to the hilt, his balls slapping up against her flesh as he did so, and he let out a moan as he blew all of his load into her. He soon mellowed out, resting up against her and starting to doze off.

Cherry lightly chuckled at Desire's comment. "Last time we did this, I was a bit younger. I've grown a bit~" He shuddered at the kiss to his let nut, enough to let Desire get in position. Feeling her hooves on his flank brought back memories. That familiar feeling of Desire's tip against his plot. "Desire, is it me, or have you gotten smaller~? Nah, it's probably the condensing spe-ah~" He sighed and blushed as she nibbled on his wings. He couldn't bring himself back to concentrating, her fangs felt too good against his wings. And then it happened, just like that time he was doing maid work. She rammed right into him, a loud smack of flesh upon flesh could be heard. Cherry could only let out a groan of delight as she pounded him, slow and hard, just how he liked it. The stomach rubs were always a plus though.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Mentally, Lixir folds her hooves, the green light glaring at the Incubus. "I don't trust you, and it disturbs me that Pure did at all." The light floats around the room, flashing red occasionally. "Blasted tricksy demons..."

Pure groans, snuggling closer when her horn is kissed.

"And I don't think you'll be earning my trust. Ever. I refuse to be bound. So stay away, if you have any self-preservation at all demon."
The light winks out, plunging the room into darkness once more.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 am

Petra moaned happily as she was fucked by Chime, the demoness kissing him happily and eagerly right up until he blew, and she purred loudly, relaxing as she, too, came to her climax. The mare squeezing him with her marehood and her hooves, panting softly. She kissed him lightly, smiling at him watching him doze off with a small grin. She giggled softly and nuzzled his neck, before holding him close and deciding to doze off with him, giving him one last kiss as she poured a small bit of magic into the stallion, to ward demons away from him so long as he allowed her magic to stay with him.

"Mmmngh~" Desire lustfully growled and dragged a fang along Cherry's neck lightly, nibbling away lovingly, her thrusts picking up strength. "I keep myself at sixteen instead of twenty like the first time we met~" She murmured, soon biting into his neck in a very sensual way, before pulling her mouth away. "I have two questions, love. First, do you remember your promise? That I may drink from you as I please~? And second...Would...would you like to experience the Breaker?" She asked softly, giving him a nickname he would know very well, and know how massive it was, but she leaned down, lapping blood from where she bit him, slowly and sensually licking at the holes she had made.

Ilistar chuckled deeply and nuzzled Pure very caringly, kissing her horn again, softer this time. "Lixir, no matter what you think, I will protect you two so long as I am bound to Pure. This I swear, upon my very soul." He smiled, then pulled Final closer and held her tightly, with an almost desperate grip. "Even as a Demon, Lixir...I still have feelings, still desire companionship, friends...lovers..." He murmured, staring at Final's face with such a gentle, loving expression, it would be hard to realize he was a demon. "Just let me love you, you beautiful lich..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 am

Sacred was still deep inside of Petra, occasionally thrusting as he slept. His dream was empty, but outwardly, he was happy. Maybe it was Petra's influence, or maybe it was that Sacred was a virgin and any Succubus or Incubus could tell that he reeked of it.

Cherry's eyes rolled back and he let out a noise of pleasure when he felt that familiar fang drag across his neck. He moaned like a whore when Desire bit him, making him even harder than he was before. He laughed at Desire's questions, finding them hilarious. "Of course you can drink from me! You're the one vampire in my life, love~ I can't find another mare to suck blood from me~" He inhaled, letting out a loving noise as she began lapping up his blood. "Ooooooh~ A-and the Breaker? Sure. I've always wanted to have all of you in me~"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 am

Lixir hears his parting words, but does not respond. Instead, she prepares to figure out what the hell happened. First, she quickly reviews their memories to find out how they had ended up in the bed with an incubus. 'Ugh. I can't believe the body I shared did bucked a demon!.... And come to think of it, I can't believe Pure would either. Hmmm... Desire had that scent about her that muddled our minds despite our lichingdom, perhaps Illistar does as well. Either way, I need to figure out if he's put some demonic contract on us, and how to break it. I am not dealing with an incubus tag along!'
Lixir reorganizes their mind so she can speak with Pure without their body showing signs. "Puuuure! Pure! Where in Tartarus are you?!" Striding quickly through the misty corridors of their mind, Lixir eventually finds Pure passed out on an antique couch. Rolling her eyes, she roughly drags Pure off the couch an smacks her across the face.
"Wh-What?! Lixir??! Ack! no, No, not the bucket!" The other mare sighs, setting down the mental construct of a bucket of ice cold water. "There you are Pure! what the buck happened?! why did you sleep with a demon?!" Pure blushes brightly at this, rubbing her hooves together nervously. "Oh! Err.... I, uh..." Lixir sighs, and dumps the water on her again. She taps her hoof impatiently as she waits for Pure to stop screeching. "WHY?! I thought I was your friend!" "You are my friend. You're like a sister to me. And as your sister, I am asking you, why did you buck a demon?! You're a bloody paladin!" "I don't know! I just felt I... had... to.... Oh." "Yeaaaah that's what I thought. Come on. Let's go search you for magical compulsions."
Lixir pulls Pure to her hooves. The other mare shakes off the imagined ice cold water, shivering out of habit. "Right... Where do we begin?" "In your memories seems as good a place as any." Pure nods, and calls them up for the two to view.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:47 am

Petra stayed with Sacred, humming happily and nuzzling him every little while as she slept, nose pressed into his neck and her wings limp across the bed, her thin tail still coiled around his leg, squeezing gently as her dreams carried her away.

"Does someone have a fetish for biting, hm~?" She purred very softly into her lover's ear, before her horn lit and she bit back into the holes she had made, suckling softly and drinking the stallion's blood very, very slowly, almost teasing him. Her horn, however, was slowly releasing the magic on her body, the stallion able to feel with every one of her slow, powerful thrusts that she was growing, and growing. She soon paused her thrusts, and released his neck. "All thirty-two, love. All for you." She said softly, magic wrapping around his cock and stroking it in time with her resumed thrusts as she also resumed her drink, but only for a little longer before she sealed the two openings in his skin with a bit of magic.

Ilistar continued to hold and nuzzle Final's body, nibbling her neck and dispersing calming magicks through her body, which would effectively make the two minds inside too lethargic to do much beside go to sleep. "You two are so adorable when you're sleeping..." He murmured, but even if they would look, without their magic, they'd never have even half a chance to find the binding he placed.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Cherry moaned and collapsed under Desire as she drank from him, enjoying the feeling immensely. He remembered his first time being fed on, it was much more relaxed than this. He and Desire had lain next to each other, and he had suddenly awoken to her licking his neck... though he snapped out of memory lane when he felt her massive member expanding inside of him. He slowly reached a wing to his underside, activating a rune he had a mage place on him. He became very flexible, able to take all 32 inches of Desire's member with no pain. He moaned as Desire's magic wrapped around his cock, stroking and feeling it over. "Th...thank you love~"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Lixir and Pure stumble as Illistar sends magic through her. The mental plane they had been inhabiting began to collapse as the magic takes effect. 'Ugh... accursed demon meddling in our... head.. Lixir fades as the magic pulls her down. The memories fold up and dissolve into the fog as the ground opens up. Pure is dragged the same way as her sister, the magic forcibly slowing her thoughts. 'Get out of my head demon... '
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Desire moaned loudly in blissful lust as she began to thrust into her Cherry, lapping at his neck softly and lustfully as her magic continued to stroke him. "Dear, I can't help but sense that rune. I'm betting it was for me, hm~? You got it just for this day, yes? The day I finally gave you the Breaker? Well...What do you think, love~? Is it all you hoped for~?" She purred softly into his ear, hoof coming up to rub the bulge she was making in his gut, her hoof so delicately gentle for him, while her thrusts were short and strong, to make sure he felt like each and every thrust would break him, but she held back just enough to prevent that.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Cherry could only make strange gasps and moans as Desire stretched out his body with the Breaker while stroking him off. He wanted her to drink his blood some more, feel her take more of his life out of his body. He sighed as she rubbed the bulge in his gut, feeling some of his cum spill from his member. He wouldn't able able to take much more without completely blowing his load and passing out.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Desire purred in delight and nuzzled Cherry's neck gently, nibbling on him and dragging her fangs across his flesh oh so slowly, the unicorn giggling softly and continuing to rut her lovely pink lover. "Go on, dear~ Climax for me~ Let me feel you oh so delightfully tense~!" She purred into his ear before biting it, just barely drawing blood, and lapping at it slowly, her thrusts still hard and slow, while the vampire herself felt so close to going off, ready to fill him up. "Nngh~ Breaker's so sensitive~..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Work [Private]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next