OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Purse Cutter shook her head. "Not likely to get me donating, not til they tie me down and take it from me." She mumbled to herself as she watched the foolhardy stallion go off to have a disgusting needle stuck in his arm. "Celestia, is it really a competition to see whose mask can freak me out the most?" The shorter mare asked in disgust as a guest walked by with an ornate gold changeling mask on. "Because if it is, mission accomplished."

"Well at least someone doesn't mind me using my hands." She remarked to Sugary as Wild left them for the moment. "How about you Sugary? Hands off all night or just selective use?" She asked with a flutter of her eyelashes and a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Aura listened intently, but when Moon dragged her off, she idly wrapped an arm around the Heiress, walking with her silently. As they got into the room, she looked around then blinks as her mask was removed. She stared at the Heiress's eyes. "Beautiful..." She murmured, then was pulled into the Vampony's lap, and purred softly as she was touched so intimately. As the dress was pulled off, Aura's sleek, lithe body was being put on display, her lacy underwear and pantyhose becoming visible as it came off, but she wore no bra. "Heiress? Y-You said you have a proposition?" She murred softly, slowly moving her hands to cup Moon's cheeks, taking in the beauty of the unicorn. "Not that I mind waiting~ It's just that I really wanna know~" She murred, kissing Blood Moon's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 pm

The more he got flirted by Purse, and the more he heard Card seemingly flirt with, Sugary was beginning to think there was more to the party than just the main entertainments. Not that he didn't discard the other possibilities. Seeing how flirty Heiress was already and took Aura with her was enough to slowly clue him in... But he was currently more interested in the general attractions, and aside from the relaxing music and intricate dresses, there was the ever amusing little Thief before him that he lightly chuckled to as he saw the masks differently. "I like the surreal masks and clothes. Besides, it's a Masquerade..." He then leaned slightly forward, lowering his voice. "I would have thought a Thief would find a place full of veils to be a haven. With or without permission to steal..." And then pulled back again an spoke normally again, a playful light grin on his own face as his horn slowly flowed with a light and dark aura. "As for the offer... That depends on a certain game... If I left, right now, would you try and find me again?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Blade had to keep down a chuckle at the fact he had called handsome. He was tempted to just get up and leave, knowing that giving his name would make things progress further than what he wanted. The guard still had to do a job that probably wouldn't have noticed him going off duty for a while. His stubbornness made him take sudden interest into the floor instead of the mare behind him. Blade was about to say his name and leave when Arianwyn came in front of him. In a brief moment of confusion, the mare sat down on his lap and gave him a quick kiss.

He gave a weak chuckle as she nuzzled him. "I guess I'm just not used to someone wearing so little." He admitted as a small blush formed on his face, glancing down at her chest pressing onto him. His hand went to gently move her's away from him, uncomfortable enough without her pressed onto his face. The stallion, sadly, leaned back in the action and because there was nothing to keep him upright, he fell onto the giant couch.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Arianwyn purred in response to Blade's statement. "Oh, that's okay~" she said and slightly frowned when he attempted to remove her hand away and fell down on the sofa while doing so, and since Arianwyn was leaving on him, she fell down as well, ending up lying on Blade. "Well ain't that convenient~" she said and giggled before attempting to bring him in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:57 pm

"I'm a thief: I wear the mask. It's not fair when everyone else is hidden too, how am I suppose to keep up my alluring mystique?" Purse insisted with a pout, almost like she was sulking. "And do they have to all be so creepy? Who the hell wants to go around with a big ugly changeling on their face?" She asked in disbelief.

She stopped herself and took another sip of wine while Sugary spoke. "I wouldn't try and find you silly, I would." She said simply with a confident grin. "Well, once Wild Card gets back anyways, otherwise we'd leave him with no clue where we went, and after getting a great flipping needle stuck in your arm I think he'll want a drink."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 pm

The demon relaxed somewhat at his lover's touch, "Alright, Diamond. I'll behave, but only because you're too cute to disobey." And you're twice my size, but we don't talk about that. Or even bother considering how that's going to make our time in the bedroom. After getting through the line, however, he took a glance around at the foyer, considering his many options.
"It feels a bit early for bedroom fun, and unless we seriously came here for a quick snack, mingling at the bar seems a bit counterproductive to having a nice romantic night. Perhaps the ballroo...Tatzelwurm? Okay, either that sign is lying, or there is something so amazing behind the door that I just cannot resist seeing it. Do you know how rare those things are. A trained one's just plain inconceivable! Can I, Diamond? Please?" he begged his date dearly, a little sad that he couldn't pout at himher properly with his mask in the way, but unwilling to remove it just to try and persuade himher with his facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:22 pm

((Mystical Sage, Mystifying Thief))

Sugary understood Purse's plight well enough, but still found it odd, wondering if she just felt like she didn't stand out where it mattered to her most. The comment about Changeling masks was a bit of a throw off given they rode along the way with the shy Aura after arrangements were made. Even with a mask, her other features were obvious enough.

Purse's confidence was what really made him come to a decision as he smiled back: A simple game. "You're that certain you can catch me? Then it's settled... I'll try and keep my distance. Up to you to give chase and prove your skill... I'm willing to bet that sounds like role-reversal, doesn't it~~~?" His voice would echo near her as he made use of his magic as intended, partially veiling his body and clothes in swirling shadow and light as he teleported to another spot in the form of a fast wisp deftly through the crowd; A stark reminder that the one issuing the challenge was indeed a skillful magic user. He made sure not to travel beyond her sight though, as he reformed a fair distance away, stared back at her with a soft smile, took a regal bow, tipped his hat, and then walked behind a few passerby's as he waved his cape while leading it with his arm and magic as if making a dramatic exit. He chose the spot where music played for additional entertainment up close. Purse had all the right to not pursue or show interest, but then the challenge would be left up in smoke.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Wild Card, after a needle, some blood, a plaster and unfortunately no lollipop at the end, rolled down the sleeve of his shirt and slipped his jacket on, smiling and giving a small wave to the nurses afterwards as he walked into the castle. Stopping and reading the signs that pointed out which area was what, he tapped the tip of his cane idly as he noted where the cards and games were... along with the bedrooms just as another thought crossed his minds.

Next, he looked for the thestral and unicorn within the crowd ahead. It would have been difficult to find such a short mare, if not for the pink top hat she wore which shone like a beacon to Wild. Pushing the growing woozy feeling he had over to another mind - who promptly fell over on to the mental floor - the pegasus made his way closer to Purse, smiling and stopping next to her. "Not going to lie. That hurt. Anyway, where's our unicorn friend?" He asked calmly. "I didn't see him at the bar when I passed it, so he's not getting us drinks for sure." Wild continued, before chuckling lightly and looking at Purse herself. "You didn't frighten him off with your flirting, did you, Miss Cutter?"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:05 pm

"Quite the opposite." Purse said with a grin, her mismatched eyes sparkling like amethyst and emerald. "He's playing hard to get." She said with a grin. "Come on, I have a brown stallion dressed as a magician to find. And usually when I'm in a position to say that fun follows." She added with a giggle as she grabbed Wild's sleeve and pulled him along, following the direction she had seen Sugary go and her eyes taking in many details, memorising and mapping out the path he had taken in his mind.

Even while her own orienteering skills were at work, her baser instincts were also on display as she visibly sniffed to follow Sugary's scent and practically danced through the crowd, pulling Wild along and bumping him on more than a few guests in her enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

The stallion watched as the mare tried to bring her lips towards his and while he felt a part of him wanted to kiss, the other told him a mare this forward wasn't something he be messing with. Sadly, the only reason why he was there was because of this, but it didn't mean he had to do like this. Blade placed a finger in front of the mare's lips, making it seem like he was making her do a "Shh". After she found out that he didn't want to kiss, he moved his finger from her lips. "Miss, can we take this somewhere else?" He asked while scooting back a little. "Somewhere more private I mean." Blade added as he looked around, somewhat hoping that she would laugh at him and tell him that she was only messing with him though doubting it would actually happen.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:08 am

Heiress Blood Moon moved Aura next to her, then picked up the changeling's dress and went over to the closet, where she took out a hanger and hung it up. Next was her own dress. She pulled  a string in the back and undid a single button, causing the entire dress to fall around her ankles. She stepped out of it, picked up the dress and hung it in the closet. She then kicked off her ballet shoes. Now all she was wearing was a corset, silk panties and stockings. She walked back over to the bed, lay down, then pulled Aura on top of her. Seeing that the changeling wasn't wearing a bra excited her, directing some of her blood to her face to lightly blush. She manipulated her body temperature so Aura would be comfortable. "My proposition is that you could live here, in Castle Sol, and not have to worry about a thing. You'll always be treated like a pony, rather than dirt. How does that sound?" She said as she snaked her hand into the changeling's underwear, past the....ovipositor?  Right, standard feature on royal changelings, next to to it should be the... Heiress Blood Moon's hand found Aura's neathers. She began to stroke softly and gently, gradually working her fingers in. She pulled Aura farther up, and began to gently suckle one of her breasts.

Diamond took one good look at the door Momus referred to, looked back down at Momus, then back at the door. "Well, knowing the Heiress, it's not what you're thinking. She's a bit of a crazy one. Let's go see it anyhow." Diamond led Momus over to the door. There could be sounds of moaning and squelching noises through the door. "You suuuure you want to go in there? Are you squeamish at all?" Diamond said with a hint of concern.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 am

Silver falls silent after the great deal she'd said to Blood Moon, and as the vampony get distracted and doesn't reply, she swallows, her ears cant, she blushes, and starts looking extremely nervous. "I.. I'm sorry for presuming..." she manages as the three of them walk along and then collect Aura and head towards the bedroom. By the time they get there, Silver is looking at the floor with her shoulders slumped and using an arm to idly pull the doppelganger closer for the comfort of a warm body. She doesn't even notice what Blood Moon begins to do with the changeling and if she's not shooed away, she stands just out of the doorway, resting against the wall behind her and leaning on the shoulder of the doppelganger. She never even considers writing off the vampony and going to a different part of the party; large gatherings make her inherently shy and nervous, and without another person to sort of "attach" to, she tends to stay on the peripheries of it. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered coming...?
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:07 am

In Aura's lust clouded mind, only two things registered, her own pleasure, and the beautiful form before her. Instead of being pulled atop Moon, Aura had climbed over to be on all fours above her, purring and kissing the Heiress softly as the love bug had her marehood touched, but the changeling's Ovipositor slowly made an appearance, growing to it's full foot of egg-laying majesty, tenting her panties forcefully, as the bug panted heavily and did not even notice it's appearance, kissing the Heiress again and laying atop her, gently pressing chest to chest. "Mmm~ I have a hidden, built in toy we could play wi-..." She trailed off suddenly, shifting as the barely-covered Ovipositor brushed against the Heiress's thigh, and Aura giggled. "Seems it was eager to come out and play~"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Arianwyn was slightly surprised when Blade stopped her kiss. "Somewhere else, huh?~" she said and looked around to make sure nobody was watching them. "Well, sure, my handsome stallion, lead the way~" she added and squished her breasts against Blade's torso before getting off him, allowing him to stand up and lead her into a private room.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Blade gave a nervous "heh" as he moved away from the mare, a slight bulge in his pants forming now. The stallion went to take her hand to both her off the couch and follow him towards one of the rooms. He really couldn't believe the mare was so forward with this and was thinking she might be entering her heat. He hadn't even gotten the mare's name yet and he was about to screw her. If he was going to ask for her's, he might as well give his own first. "Name's Blade Shield." The unicorn said as he gave a quick glance to Arianwyn. "Your's?" He asked as he moved his attention back to the people ahead of them so that he wouldn't bump into them.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Arianwyn slightly blushes when Blade takes her hands and leads her through the crowd towards a private room. "Pleased to meet you, Blade~ My name's Arianwyn, but you can call me 'Arry'" she says and giggles, following him and not minding what others think about her attire.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Sugary was still being reasonably wary of Purse, and he could have sworn he saw a pink blur move about amongst the crowd followed by something blue close by. Since he was close to where the music played, and there was a colorful crowd out an about, he decided to take a bit of a gamble on what sort of fun he could have in the Birthday Party Masquerade without causing trouble. So, by briefly moving a small bag with Runes tied onto his waist to the side and focusing a bit, he brought out from it two ordinary ribbons along with a Spear pointed downwards in a small flash of light.

His intent held two purposes as he tied the ribbons near both ends with his magic as he began to twirl it around and about, dancing to the music while doing so as he implemented slow footwork for a fight to go along with it: To try and entertain the nearby crowd, and to try and get said crowd to make some distance away from him so as to keep Purse from suddenly sneaking up on him should she be hiding among them. If all went well, Purse would have to get very creative to catch him easily as he lightly flicked his ears in varous directions as he too occasionally twirled about with the decorated spear.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:15 pm

"Diamond, I punch dragons in the snoz for a living. Squeamish, I am not." Momus reproached Diamond gently, his ears perked a bit at the strange sounds coming from behind the door, "Though I did not know that Tatzelwurms could sound like a mare in heat. Strange how not a single bestiary ever mentioned that. Mayhaps it's not a real Tatzelwurm at all! Better yet, maybe it's a great big beastie, affected with all the magic voodoo you ponies throw around like it was as harmless as sprinkles of water!"
And with those words, Momus opened the door wide and shoved his way in, something between sadism and absolute orgasmic glee etched on the smile crossing his face and the sparkles in his yellow eyes.

Beyond the door was a room not too much unlike the room they had come from, with all the ambiance of castle stone making up the walls and ceiling, and a few steps down a stone staircase into a chamber with one very...unique, centerpiece. A centerpiece that slowly, slowly left Momus's expression drooping, shifting into a frown of truly quizzical disappointment. Oh, sure, there was the expected tatzelwurm, its head sticking out of a hole in the middle of the floor, but the piles of thrown-aside clothing on the edges of the room, and the fact that it was quickly obvious that the sounds reminiscent of, in fact, actually a part of, lovemaking were coming from an actual mare, as opposed to some strange vocalization being made by the tatzelwurm, left him a little stunned. And with a bit of a blush on his face as well.
But he just couldn't stop looking at it.
It was far, far to interesting to look away from.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Wild Card, for the first time in the evening, noticed the small bits of colour of Purse's eyes, and how they differentiated from each other. "To find? You mean he- woah!" The stallion was cut off as the thestral grabbed his sleeve and essentially dragged him for the first few feet before his minds figured out what was happening and decided to move his feet as well, along with holding on to Purse's arm for added security and to not lose her within the crowd.

Wild did have to tilt his head as best he could, along with eventually raising his cane so it no longer dragged on the ground, as he could hear Purse sniffing as she sped through the crowd, knocking him into a few guests whom he had to apologise to very quickly afterwards. Looking up, the pegasus saw Sugary dancing with a spear and ribbons, which instinctively made him press his feet firmly into the ground to try and stop Purse from going any further. "I think we found him." He said bluntly, wondering what in Equestria the stallion was doing, and then looking down at Purse. "And thank goodness you were holding my right arm. The left one was the one that was stabbed and it still aches to no end." He informed her lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Purse stopped abruptly along with Wild, still hanging onto his arm as she looked at Sugary, her ears raised and her head tilted in utter confusion. She looked for a moment like she had opened her mouth to comment but whatever she had been about to say died in her throat, so she just closed it again.

"I..." She paused again and simply shook her head. "I don't even know. But I'm gonna give him a shock. Mr Card, hold my coat please." She asked, pressing her longcoat into Wild's hands. The thestral took off her top hat and once again removed her fancy cane from it. "Watch and learn." She said with a smirk as she tapped the cane on the ground thrice and promptly faded from view.

The now invisible thestral made her way through the crowd and entertained herself by dodging around Sugary's dancing for a bit as if it was a fight. Finally she caught his hands and gently held them still.

"Boo." She whispered in his ear with an unseen, playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:08 pm

At some point, Sugary got the feeling someone was near him, but could not guess as to who it actually was with an entire lobby full of visitors. All he knew was that someone was near, someone quick, someone like- "Did she really-...!?" He got a good idea of who it was, but before he could move away, one of the more drunk visitors in the party got too close as well and made him lose focus lest he impale one of the guests... and now found himself once again grasped by Purse, flinching lightly as she booed in his ear.

Realization then settled in, and he chuckled as he placed the lance back where it belonged along with the ribbons in his Inventory, and spoke softly. "... I really should have seen this coming... Invisibility... Alright, you have my full attention now. How may I be of service?" He tried to smile in the direction he thought her face was, not trying to move the held arms away.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Purse giggled as he looked the wrong way and pulled on his hands, guiding from back through the crowd in some bizarre waltz with an invisible partner until she was back with Wild. "I can think of a few things I want." She practically purred while still invisible.

Seemingly for her own amusement Purse plucked a glass of wine off a passing waiter just to see his look of utter bafflement. She hovered the wine by Wild's hand to make it appear he had been holding it all along. "As for what I want... well, I think you can both take a pretty good guess." Purse finished in a rather sarcastic voice as invisible hands gave a squeeze to their flanks for a brief moment as the mischievous thestral giggled to herself, still unseen to all but herself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Wild Card held onto Purse's longcoat happily as she handed it to him, but then took a step back as she turned invisible. 'Wow... that's pretty cool. Why can't our cane do that?' 'Because it can already fire explosive energy orbs.' 'Oh yeah, that. That's pretty cool itself really.' He thought as he watched Sugary stop dancing with his spear and seemingly talk to nothing, Wild knowing Purse was near to the unicorn.

He then watched as Sugary was led back to where he was, and hearing the thestral mare purr those words caused his wings to twitch a little. Seeing the wine glass hovering near his free hand, he gladly accepted it and smiled to where he thought the invisible mare was before taking a sip. "A pretty good guess?-" Once again he was cut off, but now by Purse squeezing his flank, which caused his to smile and chuckle. "Oh my~ I think I can hazard quite the guess as to what it is you desire, Miss Cutter." He said, his voice slowly becoming more sensual as he turned around and offered the longcoat back to Purse, or where he thought she was in accordance to the flank squeeze earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Sugary had no issue being pulled by an invisible mare, he'd experienced stranger things, but Purse seemed to fit the textbook type of Thieves he was used to... back at home. He really should have known better than to underestimate her. He felt he needed to polish his skills once more.

As for how his skills needed polishing, he got a very good idea what kind of skills she was expecting of both himself and Card whom he greeted with a simple, but not unkind, 'hello' as she grasped his flank. The first thing he did was to stand up much straighter, the picture perfect posture of a bodyguard, and the second thing was to snort in expectation which he tried to dismiss with a faux cough... and then quickly checked for his pockets and personal belongings while blushing as he didn't just forget she was still a Thief... a very, very alluring Thief. "Point taken...! But I prefer clear requests." He looked to Card curiously, who seemed quite willing to comply, where as he felt the need to be more cautious... even if the added element of mystery did help in enticing him further as he tried to feel where Purse was slowly through her lifeforce, even if it was difficult to do so in a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next