OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 am

"That would be good but it's frequency is smart, it can make itself unreacting to things, I need to get to my workshop.. I have a few mecanical organs that i made for a client, if I do full transplants, I may be ok do a little bit longer, presuming it can't harm them that is" she as if she were being crushed and stabbed at the same time
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

"Even if it's smart, there are some basic things that it can't change, and those core aspects are what we need to worry about countering. That or we try and trick it by introducing two reactants, one to get it to change while the second is waiting for it to change so it can cancel it out then. But... did you say mechanical organs, and transplant?" Twilight replied with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:17 pm

you see, my hoof, and my eye" she said as she exposed her chip set that rested in her eye socket. "its my talent, i make mechanical devices, engineer solutions, and if that need be then im ready to brake myself so that i can fix others in the future." she stated boldly as she could tho still rather quite weak.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:24 pm

"Are you sure you're up for such a procedure?" Twilight asked with concern as she examined Lightning's shuddering form and weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 pm

"look, if we leave it any longer, then i wont, we ever risk it now, and all will be ok for some time or, we risk you plan with the very short time we have. twilight look at me, i can haddel some operations, but lets hurry kay?" she said still trying to keep a semi brave face on.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm

"We can try my theories later, especially if this buys us more time," Twilight replied. "But yes, if you are able to do these processes, then I wish you the best of luck and you'll come back soon."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Lightning got up alittle shakily, then went to the next room."brim, we have to go for a bit ok?" She said as carny as she could walking shakily to the door.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 am

Brim got up hurriedly at Lightning's beckoning and walked with her to the door. Twilight saw them out, throwing a sincere smile their way as they left before shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

"Ok brim let's go" she said walking to the everfree forrest
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:03 am

Not knowing anything about the heavily rumored forest, Brim followed without the slightest bit of hesitation as they entered the untamed wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:27 pm

they got to a small shack and stepped in, it was cozy and simple. lightning walked to the carpet in the center and lifted half of it up exposing a trap door which she opened and proceeded to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Brim continued to follow silently, still not knowing that any of this was out of the ordinary. In fact, he'd have to start checking under carpets for those little doors, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 pm

"cover up when your done" she said getting to the bottem
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 pm

The comment caused Brim to pause as he tried to think of how to reset the rug from the wrong side of the trap door. Eventually he settled for placing a semi-folded version on the trap door when it was halfway closed and hoped that once it shut, the rug would fall back into place. The he continued to follow Lightning into the room.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:38 pm

there were devises and machines everywhere, and once they had entered the main room, which was somewhere between 15 to 16 meters both ways, 3 small almost automaton drones took off from a charging bay and hovers in front of them. "A, get the waiting room clean and livable, B, get the organs to the medi-bay, and C, you can get the simptos potion ready, when you are all done, clean the medi-bay then rest." lightning dictated to the drones and weakly smiled to brim as the drones disapered. "brim, the waiting room has food, beds, and books, you could stay there as long as you like while i get to work. but if a drone comes to you and shines a red light to you twice that means.. well it means iv passed on, you may inherit this place, along with my sister, do what you like at that point, the drones will serve you if i do pass on, once i put the command into the system, then you can do all you like, and see all the wonders of this world, i have an airship hidden, get the drones to show you, any questions?" lightning said trying to keep optimistic
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:49 pm

"Umm, no?" Brim said barely understanding what Lightning meant by nearly everything she said.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm

lightning headed to a machine then pressed the keys then lead brim to the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Brim followed, and promptly set down, still trying to think about what Lightning had said. It sounded like she was going to be leaving for a long time, but what had she meant by 'pass on', he wondered. Head lowered in thought, Brim sat down on the couch to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:29 pm

"make yourself comfy, ill be gone for the next 12 hours ok" she said and left before there could be any reply.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Brim nodded from where he sat, but didn't move much. He was still trying to think about everything that'd just happened with Rev, Lightning, and all this craziness. It was terrifyingly confusing to the demon and eventually, Brim gave up trying to think it through and got some snacks to munch on. After that, he curled up sullenly on the couch and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 pm

10 hours past

((just say what brim did if you like or we can just stip it))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 pm

((Skip))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 pm

10 hours pass and theres a knock at the waiting room door.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:19 pm

It took a few tries, but Brim eventually did stir. He wearily looked over at the door, wondering who would walk through it.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

The door opened, and stood there was a familiar festral in an operation gown, she looked on the verge of fainting but was trying to smile, she limped to the bed and collapsed on the bed, then as she fell asleep she quietly said "nigh nigh" then finaly she sleped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next