OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:47 am

The abrupt change in direction once again sends Quimia stumbling, this time culminating in an unceremonious faceplant on the floor. "... This... hurts."

Just as Ician begins sliding across the floor, the ship rights itself again. He comes to his hooves, shaking his head. "What was that?"

"Almost... there..." Eclipse struggled to catch up with the diving ship. "Somehow... got to..."

And then the ship pulled up, and Eclipse found himself racing full speed at solid wood.

"Well fu-"

smash

"... My head..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:50 am

"I did warn you~" Sky says, grinning. "I guess that you didn't find it as fun as I did..." she says as she sees Quimia faceplant.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:52 am

Quimia lifts her head from the floor and glares at Sky. "What... could possibly... give you... that impression?"

The door creaks open, and a wildly staggering Eclipse all but collapses on the ground. "Hey... I don't suppose you've always had two heads, Sky...?"

Quimia glances at him, then back at Sky. "Case. In point."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

Sky sighs "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad, just one of the evasive maneuvers I sometimes use. Outspeeds any ship."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:40 am

"Yes, well, you had passengers on the deck. And this one..." Quimia turns to Eclipse. "How did you get injured, at any rate?"

"Huh?" Eclipse focuses two dazed-looking eyes on Quimia. "Oh... uh... smashed my face on the deck."

Quimia arches an eyebrow. "That badly?"

"I was flying at the ship when it pulled up."

Quimia gives Sky a deadpan stare.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:42 am

"I warned them." Sky says in self-defense. "Besides, where isall your humor? Are all of the royal guards always so serious? "
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:45 am

"Only when we have been battered and bruised." Quimia deadpans. She moves over to Eclipse and gives him a healing potion from her saddlebags. "Here. Drink it."

Eclipse gives Quimia a messy salute. "Y... Yes, High Alchemist." And he stumbled out of the room.

Quimia turns back to Sky. "Any other 'interesting' ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:48 am

"Maybe..." Sky says, pressing some buttons and turning on a few switches. Sky then makes her way outside towards the bow.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:50 am

"Oh dear heavens..." Quimia mutters to herself as she follows Sky. "Where are you headed now?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:01 am

As the deck pitched suddenly, Divine staggered. Unable to keep her balance, she stumbled to the rail. With the sudden shift upwards, she tumbled over the side, swearing angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:04 am

Ician frowns as he gets to his hooves; he could have sworn that he'd heard something. Something like... swearing?

He looks out the window of his room - the one that opened directly onto the edge of the ship - just in time to see Divine fall past.

He blinks. Had he just seen-

He dashes to the window and sticks his head out, his horn flaring as he tries to pull Divine back up with his telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:05 am

She had, however, fallen to far and was now in the ocean. She seemed fine however, as she threaded water, still swearing at the airship.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:08 am

"Uh, yeah, um..." Ician looks out, his mind racing. "Okay, okay, I can get her back up somehow. Somehow. Erm..." He runs out onto the main deck. "Eclipse!"

"Er..." He was stumbling about, dazed. "Yessir?"

"Divine fell over the edge! I need you to go and help her!"

He pulls off a salute. "Atwonce!" He hovers unsteadily off the ship and to Divine's position.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:12 am

Divine ears twitched as she floated. "So umm... Who is that exactly? And were we attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:13 am

"It's... Eclipse, ma'am." He touches a hoof to Divine's. "And we weren't attacked; it was... miss Cog, I think, who was... practising her evasive manouevres."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:14 am

"Can you take me back to the ship?" She asked as she took his hoof. "I need to have words with Miss Cog."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:17 am

"Certainly, ma'am." Eclipse begins to 'sober up' now, as he pulls Divine out of the water and back onto the ship, flying as quickly as he can to catch up.

Ician, on the deck, sees them approaching quickly, and his horn flares, pulling them to the ship as fast as he could manage. "Divine! Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:21 am

"Do I look alright?" She asked angrily. She dripped on the deck, looking severely pissed off. "Where is Sky Cog?"

[Back in a tic]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:23 am

Ician flinches. "Um, she's... I'm not too sure, she could be..." He turns his head. "Oh, look, there she is. She's heading towards the bow."

He hesitates, then moves forward and hugs Divine. "... I'm glad you're, uh, not too not-alright."

((See you soon!))
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:34 am

"Towards the ship's bow, ofcourse. Enjoy the breeze..." Sky says as she continues walking to the bow.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:35 am

"Indeed..." Quimia turns back, hesitantly, and spots a soaked Divine. "I suspect some might not be too pleased with your antics, however."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:38 am

Divine hugs Ician quickly before stalking up to Sky angrily. "Are you completely insane?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:47 am

Sky notices Divine. "Insane? No, just bored of flying straight all the time... And before you say more, I did tell you to brace yourself."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

"I do hate to point this out, but shouting 'Brace yourselves', then immediately diving is not an adequate warning." Divine bristled.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:54 am

"Sorry, I am used to passengers with quick reflexes, such as myself..."

"...Or myself." Griff appears behind them in his sabretooth tiger form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next