OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:29 pm

"... Right. That." Ician prods at the ground. "I don't know about you, but I'm glad to be on solid, non-sandy ground again. It feels like home."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:30 pm

"It made the flight significantly less boring." Griff says with a slight grin. "And yes, I was getting sick of desert aswell."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:31 pm

"We all were, really." Ician stares up at the sky. "So... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Griff chuckles "Oh, same old Ician... I guess that's how we'll know that you're not a changeling." Griff says jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Ician rolls his eyes. "Look, it's not my fault I never learnt any other good conversation starters." He turns to Eclipse. "Got any?"

"How about 'how's the weather', sir?"

"Ah, good one." Ician looks up at the sky. "Wonderful weather we're having."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Griff just facehoofs and chuckles "Oh you Royals..." He says as he starts slowly walking towards Canterlot. "Now I just hope someone doesn't tackle and arrest me for some of my crimes..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:42 pm

"I'd ask what crimes you should be arrested for - again; as I recall I'd asked you once before - but I somehow doubt the odds of getting a straight answer." Ician sighs. "Nevertheless, I'd advise you return soon. This is probably where you're getting paid, and if you're not here when the money is then I guess it's one less pony to pay."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:45 pm

"You know, I'm used to my contacts giving me the reward the instant I return." Griff says. "When are you guys even gonna pay...?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Whenever the Captain arranges." Ician says. "I'd estimate... in ten minutes or so."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:53 pm

"I guess I could stay here then..." Griff says and stops. "But as far away from Divine as possible... and now I'll even have to avoid Canterlot.. damnit."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Ician raises an eyebrow. "I'm not even going to bother asking what your crimes are. But exactly how badly do you think you're going to be punished if you ever get caught?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:58 pm

"Oh quit your whining Griff. I'm sure you've made worse enemies than me..." She paused and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm

"Divine was the main reason to avoid Canterlot now.." Griff says. "But I'd probably get a lifetime of imprisonment and torture if I ever land in a court. Or just instant decapitation on the spot. I don't trust Divine one bit with my life." He spits on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Ician recoils slightly. "Look, the legal system is about justice. I'm sure, whatever it is you think you did, that Divine won't punish you if you aren't a bad person. Everypony makes mistakes, they can be forgiven so long as you're repentant." He turns to Divine. "Right, Divine?"

Quimia watches them, stony-faced.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:05 pm

"Wrong Ician. Justice is not about repentance. Justice is blind for a reason." Divine shrugs again. "Alright then... Well, if you'll excuse me, I believe there are a group of stallions in an alleyway that need some Justice." She spun on her hoof, prancing towards the alley if full armour.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Ician sighs. "Okay, Griff, look. Maybe the law doesn't care for motives. But I do. You fought well and true back there, and if nothing else I will make sure you get paid. Handsomely."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Griff sighs. "I was only talking about what would happen if Divine got a hold of me. Any other judge... I guess 1 week of imprisonment would be the highest..." He says, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Several screams later, Divine returned. "Whelp, now there is only one gang after me." She smiled, apparently unaware of several more stallions creeping up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:11 pm

"Well, that's a relief... sort of..." Ician turns to Divine. "So how-"

His eyes narrow. "Down." All four swords fly out of the scabbards still by his side, and he moves between Divine and the stallions behind her. "Leave, or face the wrath of the Guard."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:13 pm

"And I thought I was the troublemaker... But for them to so quickly attack? That's a new one." Griff says.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Divine blinked and turned around. "How did I not hear them?" She asked as the stallions blinked, drawing weapons. They charged, longswords raised, while one backs away, loading a crossbow. "I beetter not be going deaf..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:18 pm

"Doubt it. You can hear everyone else just fine, it seems." Ician advances, all four swords pointing in front of him, and then beginning to spin rapidly like sharp rotary blades.

"You might want to face somewhere else for this."

He extended the whirling blades of death into the midst of the oncoming attackers.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Griff just sits down "Seriously, is Canterlot that badly protected? Two airships of soldiers just arrived yet there's still guys like that right in front of us? I am seriously starting to question the worthiness of Royal Guard now..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:21 pm

"Yes, well, two airships of soldiers just landed!" ician shouts over the commotion. "Besides, these kinds of people can sneak in any time they want only because nopony was smart enough to invent a law against bringing weapons into the city, only using them!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:22 pm

"Blood is not a new concept for me Ician." Divine said as she cut down the bolt fired at her, before flinching as blood splattered on her cheek. "Though it is no less uncomfortable on my skin."

(Gotta sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface   Beneath the Surface - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next