OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 8:01 pm

It was a loving ride to be sure as she was taken from behind, and her nethers and womb taken in full with his girth stuffing her repeatedly with a good time and a lot of stallion meat to get her belly spreading time and again. He had a steady hardy pace for the most part, until he noticed a bit of crimson on his bed with his head above her, making him slow down and ease up some, though not enough to stop or sensually sway his hips and balls against her rump. "Haa~... Lightning, if it hurt, you should have said something~... You okay~?" There was a small chuckling and giggling from him to her, a very jovial sort to show he was very comfortable being with her like this, even if seeing the thestral nip at her own lips did get him to think twice as his arms continued to embrace her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 8:40 pm

It took all of her effort to look at him with a playful smile, her voice almost weak but still threatening as she looked up at him. "if,, if you sto-op again, i may juhst bite you innnstead".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 pm

That gaze, that tone, and the sight of her fangy lips and mouth casually having a little bit of blood as she demanded for him to continue got him so riled up again that his cock pulsed throbbed and shook inside of her without him even moving as he blushed deeply. "Oh ho hooo~! One could only hope for such a pleasurable bite~" He leaned to her lips, a bit puffed now from her self-inflicted sting, smooching it, and then neighing louder as he went about pumping her plump puffy pussy with a hearty pounding, giggling and chuckling even more now that she welcomed such loving from him. His embrace on her was tight as it was warm and affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 11:17 pm

meeting the kiss half way she almost seemed like she was about to strike at any moment, but the kiss when off with no blood shed as she looked lustfully in his eyes, before smirking and resting her head back taking the pounding that caused her body to quake with a hormonal rush, once more biting her lip this time with less bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 11:57 pm

Lightning's wet slit lent itself to more satisfying slaps and plaps from her big lover upon her rear, the slicker nethers and cock having an easier time dancing faster with each other as their musk filled the room steadily. As for feeling so warm and loved when he brought attention to her motherly looks, his grip eventually groped down from her waist to her belly and swollen breasts as he rubbed both while making love to her.

Her belly was gently stroked faster each time he felt the bump from his cock on the other side just to accentuate the sensations, but her breasts were fondled with such raw desire one would think he was trying to milk her. With this being their third round, and her hardier state of mind and health, he was getting more confident with her today on just plowing her good as the pressure in his loins rose and made it thicken. Some time after, with her chubby body having been lovingly wobbled, her super scientific mind tickled with pleasure and the sound of his kisses all over her head, and her prosthetics field-tested for a very vigorous 1 on 1 with a beefy lover like him, he finally nipped her mane and neighed into it as he rope-pumped his very fertile seed into her womb rather abundantly, seemingly even more this time around just from how much she got him going at her this time~
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 am

lightning gabbed her lover tightly and she hunched up her womb and tummy swelling intensely, until finally a tear could be heard, and lightning dropped down to the bed, her gown now with a visible tear from her swollen gut. "d,didnt hold back this time, huh" she teased meekly
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 1:16 am

A light bit of gasping and moaning could be heard upon her for a bit, the stallion concerned yet proud that he managed to ruin the dress she wore as a compliment with how she teased about it. He had just made a mess of her as he looked to her backside and her happy tired body just below him as the afterglow struck hard upon them. "S-Sorry~... I'll get you a new one when we land ashore next time~... For now just... Lemme have this moment with ya~" He leaned down carefully, placing his hooves upon hers as he kept balls deep inside, and gently nuzzled her to ease up.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 1:26 am

"if you arnt careful,, you may get me pregnant," lightning teased the stallion, her breathing laboured slightly as she met his hoof. Her marehood twitching and tensing around his member.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 11:22 pm

He chuckled softly and murred upon her, gently swaying against her body in sensual indulgence as his legs shuddered from how tight she still felt around his cock. "Hey, I'm careful~... But it won't take much to encourage me to give your filly siblings, if you keep having me over for a good time, you know~..." Maybe it was the sparks flying doing the talking, but he let that seed take place, the likelyhood that a desire to be Sired again would not be hard to make happen as they rested on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 2:02 am

She smirked and jabbed him in the chest with her hoof, "easy there tiger,, although, keep up the good work, and we will see where that leads us,," she said, pausing a moment to acknowledge the situation in her midriff. "as for your donation,, there's not really a neat way to deal with this,, the best I have will mean I'd need to replace most of my clothes" she said blushing quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Sugary let out a playful snort, but gently nodded and nosed the back of her head, eventually taking his time pulling out of her well-stuffed pussy and then laying right next to her face down to make her feel more at ease as they kept holding hooves. "It's not a thought that makes me feel uneasy, just in case... But were we not already trying our best not to come to that point with what magic we had to spare? Besides, you're not in heat... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 pm

"i uh,, ill get back to you on that,, right now lets just deal with this huh." she said with and awkward smile. her hoof glowed for a second as she touched her stomach, there was a flash as the mare used her hoof to hold his focus on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 8:57 pm

It was an oddly tense moment, one that confused, excited, and worried him. When she wasn't sure about something regarding herself, he often needed to help her with something. This didn't seem like one such case he could do much about as he stared at her closely. "Lightning... Sweetie... We've made love 3 times... 3 wonderful times here out at sea... Is it really that concerning now when it wasn't earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:56 pm

"I uh," she tilted her head down. "we did, but they were, well for me i had time to prep,, i suppose i aught to tell you eventually. honey,," she paused a moment and looked at him "i,, I'm always in heat, well sorta, when i got infected with that corrupting magic, it was the case that i was always in heat but i learnt over time to control it or at least the pheromones and the drive, but, yeah normally i charm myself to disable to ova, but you got me so,, excited i completely forgot and a fertilised ovum is not posable to disable, not with magic at least.,," she let him look down if he chose to, "i cant risk any spell that isn't 100% furrow, so as i left it this late i had to convert your 'load' into biomass,, i think maybe one day we could have a foal of our own but not until we can be sure of the future".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 10:49 pm

The stallion blinked with hesitant thoughts on the matter, trying to understand to what extent she was having to endure and deal with her body in ways he did not think possible with science and the alchemy she seemed to possess. But he was a magical creature, and it became clear eventually to the point he blushed profusely as he got a good look at her body. "... You're saying I just made you thicker by pumping you full of my seed...? Is there an upper limit to this?" He then shook his head lightly. "Er... that is to say... I'm... surprised you didn't say any of it, and still let me make love to you... I'm glad you trust me that much... Truly."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 11:11 pm

"i wont lie, there was a lot of lack of self control, but i knew what i had to do once i had you inside me, precum still contains sperm, even if just a few i couldn't risk it. i hope you don't mind my,, more portly figure,, honestly I'm already struggling to stay fit as is, i do exercise but,, well the magic makes it hard i run out of breath and well, its no wonder I've grown so big,," she looed at him over her muzzle still looking down "you don't have to stay with me just because of this,, i can understand wanting a more agreeable looking mare as your partner."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 11:53 pm

"I do prefer an even, toned look in a mare." He said without hesitation, but followed right after with a smile and a tender nosing. "... That doesn't mean you're off putting. If I made it a little harder for you just now to keep a figure you want, then it falls to me to help you back to where you were... If you'll give me the time to work with you on it, okay? We've a lot ahead of us... Let us stumble upon solutions and fun experiences more together to get there, eh?" In the end, it seemed he was going nowhere, but soon lightly caressed between her rump and her breasts. "Besides. It's hard to find this kind of plushness in slimmer mares anyway, and this is something I like just as much~"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 12:09 am

she shook her head, "it was never about the figure, i only cared about it for others sake, its the fitness, my figure only mildly effects that, and although i want my fitness up i could care less about my weight,, although" a disappointed tone on her voice "i cant help but feel i am less attractive to you now, which sort of makes me feel how i did before, my body being off putting, and less appealing. the end of it is that i may get fitter but my physique may well never 'recover' and i need to know you can accept that." she moved away slightly, feeling almost dejected.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 12:24 am

"... You wanna know how I really feel about that and not just hear it, eh? Fine then." Though she pulled away a bit, all she ended up doing was getting herself spooned somewhat, a small bit of giggling along with it as he nuzzled and kissed the top of her head. "... How many more times do you want me this up close to you before you get it? You're not gonna torture me for being a chubby mother. That's just not happening."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 1:39 am

she took a moment to process then suddenly grabbed and hugged him tightly "i just,, thank you" she said softly, nuzzling his chest. "i,, i love you,,".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 11:52 pm

He cuddled her up nice and cozy to the point one would think they hadn't just done the dirty on the bed, but he kissed her all the same to ease her up. "Love ya too~... I think I get it, having to worry moment after moment given your condition. But listen: You work on staying positive what you'll be accomplishing long-term, and I'll help you get there. That should make the journey more fun with the others... You're a researcher, right? Isn't learning from mistakes and improving on it par for the course?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 12:27 am

"I suppose,," she said some what accepting, before breaking the hug, "and on that note i should work on said research,, and maybe adjusting my wardrobe, don't you think." she said poking her belly and getting up getting accustomed to her suddenly new weight, "And you aught to get us air born huh" she said walking out the room before blowing him a kiss and going to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 6:00 pm

He stared dreamily at her for a bit from all the loveydovey energy between them in the air, until he flustered a bit for her on the way out. "W-Wow... We just made love, she plumped up, and she's up and about already? Whatever mass she got out of my seed must've really pepped her good..." He shook his head from there, went for a quick shower, and then hurried over to the bridge as soon as he was able to. One by one he tested the components, trying to see how well it would all respond by now, and would make the engines start up once it was safe to do so, slowly raising the ship off the sea and into the air once more...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 6:52 pm

as the ship lifted up and away, scenes within scenes unfolded, the tall plump mare and her oldest friend looked over the side as they accented the smaller of which seemed uncharacteristically exited, as the taller one stood cool, looking back at the bridge with a smile. the map had been laid out and the next stop as a plump mare laid out her plans and and goals, miniature devices and models lining her desk. and the ship sailed onwards.

a night and a day had passed, they were a few days from there next landing sight as obstacles befell them, a storm that seemed to govern itself with magic intensity began to appear on the horizon, the sort that no team of pegasi could deal with.
sky and mencey sat below deck playing board games as, the mad tinkerer in her room, reconstructed her equipment she had destroyed a few days prior.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:39 pm

With a grand storm ahead that seemed to be their next destination, the Captain furrowed his brows as he began to speak on the intercom. "This is Captain Sugary. Ladies, better start getting to your stations shortly. We've made it to our next research stop, and it's a massive magical storm up ahead... Preparing defensive measures now." The Black Mambo began to slow its approach while the magic from it began to spark up more, and a greenish barrier surrounded it much more deeply now until the view cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next