OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:02 pm

"I'm fine and there was no trouble as of such, some birds but they were fine" she looked around "so, I'm no techno expert genius, but I know machines and I know like the basics of mana tech regarding the refining and application of magic could I be of any use, I mean I've never really worked on anything bigger than the restrictors on my guns but this is sorta like a bigger scale one right?" sky asked seeming understand the basics.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Sugary smiled and nodded at Sky. "Any help is appreciated, Miss Sky. Lets get started right away, and I'll tell you whatever you might need to do. Not like we're gonna be too busy, mind you, it's just maintenance and damage assessment." He was clearly happy to have any help at all, but he was confident in her abilities as he got out some blueprints, some tools, and moved about with her to get the job done...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:44 pm

together they listed a few over overcharged parts that had blown, the deck was very wet and the engine had seized, the overcharged parts were an easy fix but the engine not so much the engine would be able to start up regardless, and un-seize itself, but here layed the issue, the power cell that would normally start the engine had overcharged and rapidly lost all charge to there guest, sky looked at it a moment and cocked an eyebrow she asked how long it would take for the ship to siphon enough magic to start with the low magic in the air, 3 days would be generous, sky looked at the rotor piston, walked up close stroked it to get a good grip in her hooves and with a single movement the engine began ticking over "we can't fly but at least now we can get to a more magic-rich place right?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 7:05 pm

While Sky tended with the internal engines, Sugary was not far off clashing Magicite crystals together and tossing them into the steam furnace, among other materials in other spots and lighting it on fire to get the airship fully supported by steam. "Aye. This'll get the rotors for the waters going well enough. And might as well toss all those crystals in there to let them burn out. Amery drained most of their fire elemental properties, but it'll get us started faster at least."

He then smiled to Sky. "And this place will become a sauna soon, so unless you're looking for a good sweat, we should go back up and pilot while we can. Otherwise? Fantastic job here!"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 10:49 pm

sky smiled "yeah, maybe is a good idea we don't want to end up crashing, id have to drag us the rest of the way to,, wait so where even are we going, or even where are we?" she unfurled her wings and fluttered to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 6:32 pm

He smiled at her, leaving out with her back to the bridge eventually. "I'll explain what I was told about that as best I can. We can figure out our position with a map and tools soon enough." And so he told what little he could about their mission afterwards, hoping the other companions would explain in more detail once they recovered.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 11:33 pm

sky shook her head at hearing what the divergence was truly about "honestly that girl, for someone so smart, it's easy to forget how secluded she was, I haven't been, but Syjinia, not until recent times or so I'm told is nothing like Equestria, friends, and friendship, they aren't held as strong, and she forgets this, we are her friends, and we understand, it just takes some nudging in the right direction." sky looked about the deck and bridge "here, ill tidy up here make sure we don't crash and all that, why don't you go down and see to here I'm sure she will appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Sugary chuckled and nodded at Sky and her suggestion. "So be it, though I don't expect much since she did go to rest in the first place... Assuming she is anyway." He hummed at that. "... Maybe I really should go. I think she honestly struggles to keep still if she's not tired." And so he went to see Lightning, knocking on her door cautiously. "If you're awake, are you well?" He didn't knock or ask loud.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 pm

the door creaked open and revealed an almost asleep rather sultry lightning draped on her bed, the bed seemed more wide than before but regardless, lightning lay there, eyeing up the stallion witha furrow smile, "it would seem, that maybe i needed that magic more than i realised, never been so tired in my life, im sure a stallion such as you tho, could make a mare feel comfortable no?" she sat up a bit her silken sheeks haning loosely off her body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 9:21 pm

The stallion smirked a little as he sauntered towards her, looking at the room a bit curiously. "Hard to think you're uncomfortable with these modifications. I take it that means you're ready to pick up where we last left off?" He spoke of the time he massaged her last as he casually sat next to her and placed a hoof on her shoulder, gently kneading it. "... Because if you ask me, you didn't let yourself really relax enough."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:50 pm

"it may be true that i failed to relax really, so yeah why dont you putt those hooves to good use aye?" the mare began to relax even more on the kneaded side, her form slumping abit as she looked to the stallion, "so, you just couldnt stay away huh?" she said with a teasing smirk
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am

Sugary gently snorted with an amused grin. "Someone's in a mood... I recall a certain mare blushing when I did just that. I wonder what she'll do when I put even more effort into it~" And put effort he did, as not only did he use his hooves in much the same way he did on her before as he helped to lay her on the bed, but used his chin and horn to gently but firmly give much more precise prodding to stretch out her sore spots and really work her body out from exhaustion even if it made her sweat.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 pm

and sweat she did, not all from the effort, but from an arrousal that built in her, he cheeks turned red as she relished in the stallions work, the relaxation and soothing the stallion applied was a result from close proximity and physical contact, her thighs clenched as she let out a huff she wanted to try and just enjoy this but the physical contact ontop of her lack of energy resulted in her accepting this as what her body wanted, and this mare, this lony exorsted and now so very turned on mare had only one thought on her mind. as soon as she could reach with her remaining forhoof grabbed the stallion full on pulling him ontop of her, looking him in the eyes with a strong smile. "every princess needs a prince so show me why thats you big boy!" she said still a tad weak
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:39 pm

One moment Sugary was all over Lightning with his massages, and then he was literally laying upon her when he dragged an unsuspecting lover-to-be upon her plump warm flesh and her sultry words echoing upon his head. While his hardened studly body's weight and his groin were weighing her down upon the bed some more. He blushed a bit, nearing his muzzle upon hers. "Hey, slow down a bit there... Shouldn't a Prince wake their Princess up first~?" He was still concerned for her, but the sexual tension had been building up a bit since they first met, and now it was about to swell up when he leaned in to rub his muzzle gently with hers and their lips pressed together for a kiss...

Last edited by Mr. Market on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am

the mare was hesatent about the kiss, her head rushed unsure if she know what to do, fear almost taking over in the span of a second, but that al broke as something took over an instinctive wave, nature taking over, she accepted the kiss pulling him in for the kiss to to come to her. she had no idea what she was doing but her genetics had her back. it was a conflict, her history was setting off all alarms, but something inside her was able to say 'its ok', she still fealt on the edge but for now she was incharge of what she did not her history.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:03 am

History couldn't be rewritten, but it could always be outdone with new lessons and experiences. Right now, she had a stallion murring into the kiss and loving upon her gently, rubbing her curvy figure slowly with his firm hooves, staring to her eyes with no ill intent except make her feel like a Princess being adored by her Prince just as she wanted... No violence, no harsh and forced movements, and the only thing pinning her down was someone she had allowed to get close to her and she kept pulling on. This is how it should have been for her years ago...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 12:04 am

She closed her eyes, time slowing to a glacial drip, this was her first kiss, with her first special some poney, and it was everything she dreamed. She broke the kiss opening her eyes looking sugary straight into his and smiled splaying her leg. "I'm ready,,  b,but not too rough"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 12:19 am

Sugary's eyes widened at the invitation to passion that Lightning was making. He knew what she had gone through and did not actually expect her to be this open to him. Still, he smiled down at her and chuckled softly. "... I'll need a moment. It's not quite out yet, but I'll make the wait worth your while~" His cock was only just starting to poke out of his sheathe, leaving much to be desired. But as he suckled on her body from her neck down, he brought upon other pleasures upon her as he suckled tenderly on her wings while a hoof touched and fondled one of her swollen teats.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:33 pm

the mare laid idly, gently biting her lip each and every move the stallion made contact, foreplay was not a thing she was used to but it felt good. she was aware of his moves, each one getting closer to her teats as anticipation and nerves plagued her, until it happened, with his move now putting his hooves on her mammaries she flinched stemming it there as she bit harder on her lip barely resisting the impulse to cross her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:48 pm

The unicorn was taking his time with the understandably hesitant thestral, but just as he was mindful on he treated her, he was persistent in treating her pleasurable anyway. Once he suckled away at her wings enough, his lips went to her chest to kiss and suckle upon more lovingly, going further down by the minute. His hoof lovingly kept gently fondling her swollen teats in the meantime, though he steadily went lower with it as well, down to her thighs, kneading and caressing the flesh near her nethers. Eventually, his lips went as low as her teats, staring up at her, grinning softly, blowing her a kiss, and maintaining eye contact when he began to suckle on her teats with his mouth instead.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 pm

lightning made eye contact with the stallion, this however lasted but moments, as he found her soft yet well-formed teats, unable to keep her head up as a wave flowed through her body and her head fell back and her back mildly arched, the sensation travelling through her the only thing she could do to contain herself was to rub her hind hooves against each other.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Sugary murred upon Lightning's teats, his body giddy with a shake as she arched and rubbed her legs back together so. He was glad she was enjoying herself, and soon she would likely come to enjoy it more when his lips went lower to her nethers. His hooves would gently spread her legs apart as he leaned in to give her clit one brief and gentle kiss before he sat up. This time, he very much had something ready for her as his cock was fully erect by then, throbbing and twitching in anticipation to please the mare before it; And it was one of studly size and length, most suitable for larger mares and matriarchs. "... I'm ready now, Lightning. Are you, my Princess~?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 pm

the mare could but squirm struggling to not curl in joyous feeling, unsurprisingly wet already the mare bit her lip and replied with an "mhmm".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 pm

The stallion looked upon the wet and bashful mare with a bright smile and slowly adjusted his position as he placed his hooves by her sides as he neared her with his groin. His arms caressed her on the way up while taking aim with his cock, eventually having the broad white tip finally make contact with her clit and nethers for a 'kiss' and carefully and caringly pushing it between her folds. "There we go, my Princess~..." He made small sways against her plump body, leaning forward as more of his cock went into her gradually while smooching on her chest up to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 9:10 pm

the mare squirmed as the large member entered her, the mare may have been a mother of two but that was not noticeable from the stallions position, and just the same the mare felt tightly packed in her a member to pierce the heavens.
meekly she looked down to the stallion with a slight smile as she clenched on his member adding more pressure as it went through her. "keep it coming big boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next