OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 7:48 am

"you're probably right, but its best to be safe." she said with that sky got to work with a smile, mostly keeping an eye out. once all was done, she opted to keep seated on deck while he went one to do breakfast, but before he disappeared down the hatch she queried, "do we know that the engine is in running order, might be worth checking, i know we did some checks yesterday but i don't recall doing some basic run checks, i could just be being worried but maybe worth a look?" she suggested, she was sure he knew best, but still felt it fit to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 8:00 am

The task complete calmly, the stallion perked an ear towards Sky again at her suggestion, smiling much more at her by then. "Hm... Were you always this attentive, or have you just gotten more comfortable around me? I haven't checked just yet, but I appreciate the reminder. It's safe enough out here for them to return, so let's get on basic maintenance, okay? Just be sure to watch your step and all."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 8:13 am

"i dont know heh, i guess maybe a little, i just want to make sure we are ready is all, and the last thing we want is us to be ready to go and the ship just,, not," she said with an almost oddly sunny demeaner. "sure thing" she replied to his request, "as long as you think ill be helpful hehe" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Sugary gingerly brought Sky along to handle the maintenance of the engines and airship. He clearly woke up bright and cheerful when he was tending to them and was looking beyond optimistic. The parts were responding well to his efforts, and of course Sky would get an earful of his heart and soul over having his wings restored along with her. His heart fluttered like hers would when she took flight, and it was probably in a way the kind of warmth that had made Lightning grow closer with him.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 9:03 pm

Using what she knew, sky did what she could using her limited know age and exceptional strength where needed, and once done would part ways with the stallion as the got close to the kitchen. "I'm think going to sit up top and wait for the others to get back, I don't thing it will be too long but I'm fairly sure you'll have time to cook them breakfast, I'm fairly sure they will be thankful" she said and smiled softly, before leaning over and giving him a surprisingly gentle half-hug, "thank you" she said somewhat embarrass before quickly making her way upstairs.
30 ish minuets pass, the calm of the jungle was broken by gradually loudening fuds like footsteps of a large dragon or similar such creature, but as suddenly as they appeared, they vanished.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:03 pm

Though it had been a small hug, Sugary felt like his heart skipped a beat when he briefly got to hold her back, more than surprised she was comfortable enough with him to not just get that close, but actually hug him at all. However mild, it was a grand step forward, and he felt like he and Sky were really starting to get one another as partners and friends.

At the noise though, he lightly frowned and hurried out into the deck to see what it was about, his senses still a tad off from the storm but surely able to pick up something by now with his instincts. "What the heck...? Did something big walk by, blow up, or drop near?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:26 pm

the trees on just beyond the first layer of jungle seemed to still be swaying as if something giant had just barged into them. "i believe,, something like that,," her ears twitched, before she locked onto a break in there trees. "over there" she announced pointing at said break, not drawing her gun, but still identifying the location, and surely, after a few seconds out walked a small slender white mare, followed by a rounder purple one who seemed to be in deep convostion with a seperate, not quite so plump pale orange mare in rather exotic attire.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 12:43 am

The stallion let out a small sigh of relief seeing the mares that parted return safely, and seemingly casually, but all the noise was certainly rather jarring compared to the apparent calmness they were displaying in front of him as he waved at them. "Heeeyyy! Lightning, Menacy, you're back! What the heck is up with that racket over there? Did you just kick a dinosaur in the shin or something? And who's that with ya?" He asked without guessing but rather just to get any idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 12:31 am

If his eyes were particularly astute, he would have noticed her ears twitch as the plump purple mare heard her name. Seeing the stallion on the deck, Lightning left the unknown mare with Menacy as they approached on foot, while Lighting, all be it somewhat laboured at first, took to the air and flew up to the stallion, landing somewhat beside him and going in for a close hug. "i missed you,," she said quietly "i hope your night wasn't too rough".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 12:22 pm

For all the questions he had, few were quite so puzzling as to why Lightning was so energetic about coming to see him when she often tried to spare her stamina. But once they started to hug it out, hear her soft joy in her soft tone, and take in her scent, he figured her lover felt for him what he felt for her that moment: Relief and peace. He gently stroked her mane, kissed her tenderly on the lips, smiling as he spoke back. "Oh, far from it. Sky was a delight to talk to while we had a light snack and coconut drinks overnight to pass the time in the rain. We were worried about you two if anything... But I see two has become three. My loveliest lady, who did you convince to bring over into our floating love shack?" He teased lightly, though asked in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 12:54 pm

she smiled up at him, "that's great, I'm glad she opened up to you, i know she struggles sometimes, so, im proud of you sweetie." and as reward she gave him another peck on the cheep. to the other question she looked over down the the approaching ponies, "ah well, she wont be staying with us, she just wanted to meet ponies, i mean after all, she cant leave her kingdom unruled. that's Queen Tihali, ruler of well, most of this rather impressive island, and my personal contact of the region. Perhaps one day we may visit there cities together, despite the chaotic nature of the jungle here, they have measures and skills that allow them to tame and it back, more so yet impressive is how they use it for there own means."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 6:31 pm

Sugary cocked a brow over to the newcomer after what Lightning just said. "Queen? Sheesh, you've got quite the high brow crowd on your lists. Here's hoping a certain Princess afar isn't too concerned over your experiment a while back though..." He then smiled a little. "Well, do let her know she can come aboard if she wants for a bit, I think Sky and I made the place neat enough, and I was just about to make breakfast. Oh, and the maintenance came out swell. Engine's just about ready to go at any time too.Honestly, we're just peachy this morning."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 5:58 pm

"you really don't need to worry about that, honestly she's more action orientated than me, or at least she used to be when she was a princess, i think she'll just be happy to be away from the palace and all the ponies in suits as it were." lightning said in a reassuring tone, with a simply happy smile.
As the two mares approached from afar it would become apparent that Queen Tihali was rather the opposite of lightning. She was tall, well built and slender, but still with a rather curvy rear. she was dressed in colourful translucent cloth layered on top of regal silvery silks in gold and purples. She had clearly been dressed by staff or work up extremely early, her main done up in an elaborate golden head piece and her make was done to demonstrate her fierce but tender beauty, in golden colour contrasted with black toplines.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 11:05 pm

Sugary couldn't think of much from the mare outright except welcome the newcomer aboard with Lightning. He wasn't especially used to being around royalty, so his greeting was as warm and earnest as ever. "Lali-ho!" With a wide wave and a smile, the Captain stood by Lightning given the chance, eager to make sure she was fine as well as Menacy, but with everything else so far, he had to wonder why the Queen sought to come over personally. "You two must be very good friends to come out here and meet with us. Hope you find my roaming home comfortable in your visit." His eyes of course couldn't help but trail over her. Just like Lightning had a strong motherly charm, the Queen was a striking beauty.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 9:41 pm

she wore an intrigued smile up on her face, and turned her head to lighting. "is he,,?" she asked, her accent quite distinct and somewhat exotic. lightning smiled with a nod and followed with "yes" in an embarrassed but chipper tone. she smiled "I am glad to be meeting you, i wish not intrude, but I am grateful for the invite, i simply wish too know the stallion that has gotten my dear lightning here so preoccupied , i tell you, just this morning i held a large breakfast for the trek through the jungle and between each mouthful, it was 'and he is so niiice and considerate and he tries so hard'" she said in a not inaccurate though rather exaugurated impression of lightning. "so mister market, you do intend on looking good after my friend yes?" her tone was soft and kind, but clearly she was serious, her voice was commanding and full, but also silky smooth.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 12:09 am

The bulky stallion looked to Lightning lightly with a small blush, snorting a little while his ears flicked calmly at what he was just told. He was certainly happy, even if he was being judged. "I do... This spark I've ignited with Lightning, is one I intend to cherish and spread between us." He then leaned into Lightning's face, pressing his lips tenderly against hers, giving her a REAL good welcome back aboard after her night away, in part to show he meant it, but more importantly to show the others that the scientist did have his heart in earnest in turn.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2022 2:03 am

Lightning rapped her hooves around the stallion to continue the kiss before breaking the kiss, and looking into his eye, mouthing 'i love you' before letting go and turning to her friend. "Oh jubilation, i am so happy to see it. i would perhaps ask to stay, or even join the quest, alas i must make to the palace, they will be worried of my vanishing. i wish you much luck and offer you respite within my palace should you need on your journey." she turns to lighting, specifically, "lightning, you have the tool yes, don't loose it, we can make another but the materials don't come cheep ok" she says in what you can assume is as serious as she will normally get. her face softened and she smiled more, "you are only slightly older than me but i never would have made the thought that you would find someone before I, it really is joyous!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2022 8:44 pm

As the unusual but regal figure made her departure with the stallion waving at her, he looked to Lightning once more with an even more cocked brow, and an anxious smile. "She thinks so well of me, almost to the point I think she expects us to marry soon... But you've a tool with you now that she felt the need to specify over in its care? Lightning, sweetie, how much is that going to put us all through another exhilarating but eccentric endeavor? And more importantly..." He leaned in, nosing her lightly. "... Can I see it? I'm sure it'll be another fun venture ahead."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 11:38 pm

She blushed lightly, "maybe she just sees something us heh,, and uh, well its not much on its own, i guess you could call it an alignment lens for magic, so regardless of the form that magic took, if put though this, it should be arraigned the same way, say i synthetically aligned it to the form that earth pony or the everfree forest magic works at, i should be able to put say my magic through it and get what would resemble there magic, its weird tech tho, i mean i know of shifters and resonators that mimic one magic to another, but that's only 50-60% efficient tops, as far as i can tell, this works without losses" she held out the metal device, it seeming to have plants and crystals fused into it. "im not sure how much of a journey this will take us on but it should be a wild ride!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 12:17 pm

He nodded a little. "So it's a way for you to conduct magic with less of a risk onto you, is that it? Sounds like it could really help out your condition in the short term at least. I definitely want to study it together with you if that's the case, I know it means the world to you to do away with your condition... And..." He leaned in for a whisper. "If anyone, including ourselves see something that special in us, I'd sure love it if we could have our special moments alone without having to worry I might pour in more than some of my innate magic in my seed into you. My genius Princess deserves that much, no~?" He gave her a smooch on the cheek after the cheeky comment, though he meant well.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 5:53 am

She half smiled at him, "Not quite my love, your thinking is on the right lines, but no matter how well this allows me to emulate another form of magic, the magic will still be elementally different, think of it like this, you or i could cast a spell that would help a plant grow, but it doesn't compare to how earth pony magic works, even though if you looked at the frequency patterns they would break down very similar. and at the end of the day the magics resonance will brake down and return to a natural state, wild earth pony magic makes things grow, pegisi magic allows them to neutralise there mass, much like my own ponies. and my corrupted magic will always corrupt, unless we could work out to shift the magics 'elemental' state." she was so caught up in her explanation, she missed his comment... for all of 3 seconds before blushing profusely.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 am

He kissed her again in her thoughts, slower, showing he had missed her in multiple ways as their relationship steadily gained more of a spark by the day. "We've hopefully got enough time to study the kinks of it from here on out. I refuse to believe any curse can outlast all magic. This one is just... tricky. But whatever knowledge and power I can provide, you know I'll give it for your sake." He looked to the airship proper this time. "By the way, like I said, our engines are just fine and dandy. If you and Menacy finished your business here, we can continue with our business and leisure... Sky had me hold off on making breakfast for us actually. We can start there if you'd like coming in. Welcome home again."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 3:51 am

she leaned into the kiss before it was broken. "thank you, i know with you by my side i at least wont fall,," she kissed his cheek then followed his gaze, nodding along to the assessment of the ships status, her ears perking up to the news of breakfast. "well,, as Tihali said, we did eat well before we set of this morning, that being said though, i would never pars up on your cooking, you just might have to carry me from the table after heh" she joked patting her gut. "that all being said,, I'm glad to be home" she said more softly before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 3:59 am

In that jovial moment, he chose to give her a taste of that homely welcome as he nosed her sweetly, eventually putting his muzzle under her plumpness and eventually lifting her onto his back calmly with a bright smile. "Back inside it is." He chuckles lightly, and having Menacy come along too, they all rejoined Sky to show them how she was doing and how they managed to keep the airship in one piece. Then the time would come with the delectable meal for them all, a sense of normalcy and warmth nourishing their souls and vigor unique to them, and what came after...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 4:53 am

She took to his nuzzling as her heart beat grew and her breast grew warm, her cheeks a soft blush... before suddenly from her plump underside she found herself lifted upon his back, she regained her bearings, she chuckled, "i didn't mean right now market, save your strength for after food", with mirth.
they partook in food with much contentment, Menacy happy to be eating, sky happy to see her sister back in sight of her sapphire blue eyes, and finally lightning, surrounded by her loved ones, and her belly full of delicious food, she took in the moment. "i think its time to set sail," she patted her gut with a cheeky grin, "sugary, heh, could you help me to my room id like to lie down for a bit before anything with me happens heh, sky, could you be spotter for the take off." she got too her hooves rubbing her gut a little as she began to make her way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next