OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 7:05 am

Sugary chuckled softly, only happy to carry her either way just to feel her close for longer as the group reunited in better tidings. Once the meal was had, the stallion went to aid Lightning as she desired, urging the others to prepare for departure. "Sure thing, sounds like it was quite a walk back and forth between our two places. I just hope your bed is still comfy enough for ya after spending a night as a palace. I can get you an extra pillow or sheet if you need it." And steadily walk along with her he did, his mood as bright as the sunshine peeking through the windows.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 7:34 am

"its fine, the beds more than good enough, even better when you join me~" she said in a flirty tone, her room still in a mess from the night before they crashed. she hoists herself onto the bed getting asking for so assistance as she does so before flopping onto the matrices and rolling onto her back, holding her belly. "you are too good a cook, i might get too fat for you and scare you off heh,," she says at first a joke before her neurosis kick and and she slightly worries.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 10:12 pm

Noting her concern, he eases it up by leaning in to nose upon her belly, then kissing it, before he smirked lightly at her. "With all the work and play we get around to, I doubt you'll go further than what you are right now. We've got a nice rhythm going on." He then noses up to her neck and ear, lightly kissing her at the base of her ear. "... Unless, of course, my seed somehow stuffs you like that day it tore your dress a bit, again and again and again~..." He licked her neck and moved away, subduing his passion.

"See ya in a few. We really must get going." And so he walked off, purposely swaying his tail side to side to remind her of the hefty balls, loins, and powerful legs that were only all too eager to make love to the young mother and ambitious adventuring researcher.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 4:44 am

"and,, if that did happen,, you wouldn't leave?,, its fine, go get us airborne, im not going anywhere" she said with a half smile. Lightning would lay there awaiting her bed companion hoping for something intermate more than intense for now. sky was ready on deck, ready to act as spotter for all the trees to navigate, all the Menacy basked in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 6:17 am

He chose not to answer except with a smile, not willing to admit he found it exceedingly arousing that trying to impregnate her as she was now forced her body to absorb his protein into sustenance instead. Seeing very visible effects of their lovemaking on her showing like that temporarily got him jittery, so he had to leave and focus on taking Sky's lead as he waved at her from the bridge, before they took off cautiously to assure everything was okay. When it was, they began to head over in their next intended direction, steadily setting the course so he could go see Lightning later while en-route...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 7:39 am

as he returned to her room, he would find her laying on her sheets changed into pink and black lacy erotic underwear, she looked to him with bed eyes drawing circles with her hoof on her belly, "so stud, how'd you like to start~" she said in the smoothest way she could.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 7:48 am

Having set the autopilot once he was satisfied with the results, their speed steady in the skies for the time being as he observed their conditions, he was left stunned seeing what Lightning was wearing for him. He clearly did not think she had it in her to top her sultry red dress. His eyes were readily drawn to hers, her hoof on her belly beckoning him over, and the highlighting that her lace was bringing towards her chubby teats as well. He nearly drooled on the spot staring at her pair. "Start...!? R-Right now, Lightning? I... I'm... I thought you were resting..." He smirked as he neared, thinking how to approach, but he decided to just crawl into bed with her as he then nuzzled her from behind, spooning her a bit and feeling her and her lace with his hooves. "For now... Let me hold this warm and kind beauty, so generous with her love... I wasn't quite ready for this."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 8:09 am

she smiled softly, blushing a little "sure thing, aslong as you don't mind me taking up much of the bed heh" she joked, as he explored and spooned her plump body, she relaxed as much as she was willing, letting what happened happen at its own pace, happy for this moment together.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 9:32 pm

"I can think of a few ways to save on space~..." What he'd do is ease into the caressing he was giving her, steadily kneading into her chub doing so, pulling them closer, tighter, more intimately to the point her lace was more than smothered by him, and his loins were pressing against her flank. Really committing to the sensual spooning before he gently licked and blew on her ear and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 1:45 am

A shiver went down her spine as he caressed and felt her, only able to respond by quietly holding his hooves on her. she took in this moment, the luxury they had in some quiet down time together. After some time spooning and cuddling, the plump little mare sighed, turned to her suiter, and with a tired smile kissed him. "thank you, i just needed to know. lets get to it shall we? we should make it quick though, if you think you can manage, i have some much to reassemble after the other night. im sure you can still rock my world under a time crunch, no?" she asked drawing little circles on his chest with her hoof.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Sugary cocked a brow at the proposal with an amused grin. "... You wear something this racy for a quickie? Now you're really spoiling me rotten. Alright, one quick throttle for my lovely it is. Looking forward to many many more like this then~" A promise of assurance, and one that gradually kept cementing their relationship, likely longterm as they lived, traveled, and worked together as they were doing. Without further delay, he purposely and blatantly grinded his loins against her nethers and rump, really making her ample flesh ebb and flow as hardy hips and limbs stroked around her and his thick balls rolled over her legs, soon granting her that mast of throbbing virility once more fiddling between her legs for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 12:37 am

As he rutted her, she could do little but close her eyes and bite her lip, with each coming thrust causing her to need to regain composure, a slight moan escaping her. her fat rump cushioning each thrust, a slight ripple across her soft body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 1:27 am

Ah, but would her composure last long when she gave him the go to just go at her at his whim? Her closed eyes would be tested by his lips tenderly smooching near them around her cheek, her ears whispered upon at times with sweet affection and lust over how beautiful and warm she was and felt to him in his embrace. That embrace having his hooves and limbs cuddle her good and tight and well stroked up and down her belly, shoulders, thighs, and especially her plump breasts by her loins. And last but not least his big fat cock and balls sliding in and out with glee, stuffing and boinking her womb and making her rump drum for the two of them as he made love to her, her breasts smothered between his loving fondling and his sack bouncing against them.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:27 pm

The mare was not stone faced, but take it she did, her canines digging into her bottom lip a little but still only giving out a slight grunt here and there, as she quickly approached climax. she went weak into the shoulders causing her to bow as she tensed her legs and nethers on his member as she herself came, sure to be followed by the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:47 pm

When he noted her efforts to hold herself up were quickly waning, followed by her cumming on his loins, he felt he did his part well enough. But he didn't want her effort to go to waste to dress nice for him, so he mounted her proper, using his magic to slide an extra pillow under hers to raise up her chest further from the bed, letting him really get a good reach around her form to grope and fondle as he pumped her sweet plump round ass and pussy for a good bit longer. When he was good and ready to claim her for that morning, he nipped on her neck and shoulder lightly, grunted hardily and lustfully, and let the chubby thestral get a nice good rut to wear her out as he then came into her, his generous and invigorating Unicorn seed stuffing her and warming her up along with a real tight and loving cuddle for his sweetheart~
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 4:08 pm

she loved the warm fluid stuffing her insides, and althgough she may not say its she enjoyed the cuddle, but she only let it last for 10ish minuets before she moved to the edge of the bed "that was nice, not sure what i need to do about this, but" she said poking her cum swollen gut, "but i think i better start putting things back together, i mean all my gear is broken or scrap." she was clearly a little saw, but didn't seem to slow her down all that much.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Sugary had himself a good cuddle-giving sharing warmth with Lightning, but by the time she felt like pulling away, it left him puzzled, if blushing, as their nethers parted. "Wh-What? Just like that? Lightning, didn't you tell me earlier you wanted a quick rut before a nap? It's flattering you think my... love so invigorating, but are you sure you're up for that? With a cum-stuffed belly no less?" He smirked ever so slightly at the end as he stretched out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 12:46 am

"uh-its fine, i have so much that needs doing, it wont be easy like,, this" she said pointing again at her gut. "but it needs to be done, i promise you, i will rest, but you need to know i will be fine, if not a bit sore, but a bit sore is something that barely shows on my radar". she sat there for a few moments, before turning to him and giving him a bashful smile, "ill be fine, if you are still worried in 30 minuets, you can check in, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:41 pm

The stallion sighed lightly, but nodded with a weak smile. "... You're sure acting a bit strange today, but alright. I'll check on you a bit later then." He walked over to her, and gave her a slow tender kiss on the lips. "Lightning, take it easy. I'm happy you're passionate and passionate with me, but you sometimes do get ahead of yourself, you know? Later~" He walked by her, stroking his hardy body and tail against her shapely form before he sauntered away, his big fat cock dangling below with a few dripping drops of their lovemaking leaving its mark...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:32 pm

as he passed the threshold. a sigh was let out, a gold glow bloomed, and the door closed behind him. in the living area menacy sat, awake but not looking all to well. sky likely still stood on deck keeping a careful eye out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 1:17 am

Sugary tried not to think too hard about Lightning and trusted her judgement, though the glow he felt was curious. Thinking he'd know about it eventually, he went his merry way, though he did flinch a little seeing Menacy laying nearby when he didn't expect her quite on the way, especially with his cock still dangling out as he tried to coat it with his tail crudely. "Oh! Um... Hey there again... Er... Menacy? You feeling alright there? You look like you just went through a throttling yourself."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 1:58 am

At first all she could muster was a disapproving cocked eyebrow, before she sat up, she seemed, drained not like before where she was under charged but,, as the sex charged thoughts left his mind his other senses would find him, and there it was, what menacy was reacting to. A sence of,, nul not just low or fleeting magic but magic depletion, leaving a pit in his stomach. "Have you flown these sky's before, because this I don't fell if regular" she stated "t'is as if the life was scrubbed away, nature, the spark, is gone."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 3:32 pm

Menacy's state of being eventually got to him, an unease of his own coming forth a little as he looked around after her question. "Hm... Airship's holding up okay. After dealing with that wild magical storm, you better believe I tempered the magitek with the time I had with Sky here. Still... There is an uncomfortable staleness now, yes. I wonder if that's what Lightning was starting to worry about. Her curse must really make her extra sensitive to that kind of thing." Despite his own high affinity with magic, he seemed to be faring much better at it than Menacy, the experience through that storm and his fight with Sky being adapted to through sheer will and retrospect. "I'd better get behind the helm now then; You need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 1:51 am

"i can assume you don't fly these skies all to often, this land, i feel it, t'is scared" the small spirit mulled as she uneasily got up, "like a war zone" she finally uttered under her breath as she approached the stallion. "it will do me no good to sit idle, i shall follow to take my mind off this blasted place."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 4:45 am

Sugary lightly frowned as he moved closer while she approached, offering her his shoulder and larger body. "I'm no stranger to hostility, of flesh, nature, nor magic. This stale feeling is nothing to my trials so far... But Menacy, if you're coming with to the bridge, please lean on me. You look worse than Lightning did. I've seen to her..." He paused, a light blush. "... settling back into her quarters in peace. I'd like to assure her friend the same treatment as best I'm able."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next