OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:25 pm

As sky finished her meal a content sigh left her lips, "thank you, i, i'm know I'm a handful, all of me is, but i know you mean well even if i cry first, i or any of me shouldn't hide if i feel tapped out, and that honestly is what made me sad more than anything, that failure. either way thank you for this, its just like my mom, and how Menacy used to make for me, simple as it is, its a hound on my waistline but i don't mind to much,". sky smiled at Menacy, and her back at the large soft mare, rekindling old memories. at the same time lightning looked kindly and softly to Sugary as she placed a hoof on his lap and whispered "you did good hun" as she leaned into him.

on the other side of the table although Menacy was 'looking' at her ear twitched, she quickly finished her plate and smiled at her host "truly well done, compliments are well deserved, keep the food to this and higher and you'll have me in your hoof for sure", she leaned forward both ears pointed to him attentively.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 pm

He learned something humbling from Sky, sure to remember to treat her with homely kindness more often to help soothe her temper in the future. As for Menacy, he blinked and thought about whether she was teasing or not, and Lightning once teased him similarly before she opened up to him for greater pleasures between them. "I'll be sure to work on my hospitality if it makes our latest esteemed guest be at peace." He continued to eat, but now he did so by gently holding Lightning's hoof in his, giving her a small blush and a gentle smile. Her words really brought him much comfort.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Lightning smiled with a soft yet cheeky grin, as she in one motion slipped her hoof free and found is groin, projecting magic from it to enhance grip his member firm but not tightly. And as if on queue, Menacy leaned back with a coy smile "perhaps after such a large meal, we should help with the dishes, or would you rather we get out of your hair?" she ask Sugary directly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:42 pm

Thankfully he was done with his mean, but he flustered and nearly dropped his plate when Lightning showed she was only done with her first course and going for seconds as he shuddered on the chair. He casts a wide-eyed unblinking stare at Menacy who seemed to be readily aware of the situation. "You two g-go and enjoy y-yourselves. I'll c-clean up here!" He then looks to Lightning, a heavy blush on him as his loins start to swell up for her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Menacy brought her paw to her mouth with a slight giggle "Well, if you are sure, then maybe I and Sky shall take some time on the deck, take in the ocean, i do not believe we are moving too fast so maybe we could take a quick swim, what say you my dear." She asked Sky with an almost motherly softness.
Sky on the other hoof seemed lost on the situation, that was until she saw the sausy look on Lightning's face and the shocked look on Sugary's. "Oh uh Oh My uh yes we um" Sky verbally fidgeted, blushing profusely and staring directly at the floor, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead.
"Its ok sky, go have fun, I'm sure I will" lightning said assuredly, as Menacy ushered a still stammering Sky, only made more frantic by Manacy saying "have fun you two." as they left.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 pm

As soon as the other pair was out, he leaned over to nuzzle and then nip on Lightning's neck a bit hungrily before he whispered to her more sultrily. "Professor~... Seems to me this is about to become the third time we get _very_ intimate with each other in under a day... Are you trying to tell me something about what you want from me longterm~?" He briefly rubbed her thigh, before going a little higher and stroking one of her breasts under her dress a little.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:13 pm

"Perhaps, or perhaps I'm rewarding you on a job well done,," she shunted the table away with magic and straddled his lap, her sizeable breasts either side her his phallus and her soft tummy somewhat atop them, she held her dress up under here chin and with a quick squish of here form "see anything you like." she said with a slight smile and a faint blush.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

Sugary let out a soft moan when the magical thestral sat on him so boldly and gave him a peep show with her skirt held up. Between her plushness and swollen pair pressing down on his loins and crotch, and her fangs tentatively holding her cloth for him to see her was riling him up fast and it showed as he grew erect quicker, the meat sliding up her body. "... If I see anything I don't, you'll be the first to know, you sweet vixen you~ Reward or not, c'mere~!" He wrapped his hooves around her rump to cuddle-grope her as he carefully leaned her against the table while he kissed her chest, very softly swaying his body against her lower half.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 12:03 am

lightning brought her thighs together, squeezing her breasts together creating a canal close to her body and inline with her own genitalia, positioning herself i such a way that the phallus slid over her wettening vagina and between her breasts. " I don't think,, i've ever been called that,, before." she said with a giggle, every movement seeming to make her loose her breath as her loins were stroked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 12:51 am

He'd then start to chuckle, humping her, caressing her, and steadily kissing up her neck until he was on her lips with jovial hunger. His cock throbbed harder now that she was squeezing it tighter. He bore more of his weight on her, the musk from the passionate night before still lingering, and eventually his cock began to drip on her dress-less part of her belly, chest, and breasts. A rather raunchy moment, and not a sign of hostility or pressure in sight between them. Even if the Princesses were gonna hound her over her experiments eventually, it was clear he was no more worried over that than she was. He eventually broke the kiss and paused for one thing though, his face deeply flustered, looking like he was struggling not to take her on the table they all just ate on. "Lightning... We should... Maybe use my bed, eh~? Don't wanna mess up your dress with... leftovers~"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:44 am

she smirked at the mild spurt "whats the matter,, worried someone may walk in,, i mean there's loads of space,, in here~." she said softly as she moved away bringing his face closer to her breasts "although,, if it makes this easier then sure." she said with a cheeky grin gesturing to her general crotch area.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 9:18 pm

Though he whinied a bit that he didn't feel as much of his cock on her as she lay more on the table, the position she took now tempted him for many things. He could shove it in now, as the tip rested closer to her entrance while admiring her breasts, but held on that for a bit as he pulled further away and nuzzled and sniffed her crotch with playful sensuality. "Maybe a little snack here before we take it elsewhere~" He'd alternate between licking around her folds and suckling on her swollen breasts, caressing her thighs with each hoof.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:04 pm

the chunky mare desperately though the urge to be yet more forward, but it was a loosing battle. in a desperate attempt trying to to keep somewhat dignified between moans she used her magic to retrieve a canister of whipped cream from the counter. holding it on her chest she struggled to hold focus. "ah,, i dont, suppose you want,, su,uuhh,,m cream on that,," she said struggling to speak coherently as she lightly squirt it from her navel to her teats and a healthy amount around her marehood.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:22 pm

The invite for a snack on a snack was really getting him riled up. All he did was smirk at her, and answered her by licking and suckling down her belly, suckling extra firmly on her teats for it a good while, and then taking his sweet time slurping it all up around her folds with care. Once he had his fill though, his tongue plunged into her nethers as he murred against her marehood by wrapping his lips around hers with a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 pm

That was it, her resolve failed her as she reactivity rapped her hind legs around his head pulling him in with some force, her area becoming very wet, as she hummed and moaned biting her lip and holding her hooves close to her chest, practically cross-eyed, if she had a second eye. every one of his movements caused her to jerk slightly, her ample thighs taking up most of his peripheral vision and her breasts, much of his direct vision. her now glistening vagina now his to 'ravage'.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:15 pm

Serving herself to him had been a most welcome treat when she lathered herself, but he didn't think she wanted him that badly when his world was becoming thick thighs and thick netherlips almost all over his head as she got her honeypot eaten out. He had a goofy look in his eyes to her, barely able to see her, but he chuckled from it all as he caressed her belly and breasts with his hooves; He was held up so much by the head he didn't even need the extra balance and just committed to wriggling that tongue with effort.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 pm

Unable to do much but let her stallion stimulate her nethers, she guided one of his hooves around her belly and the other her breasts. breaking the wall of her insecurities, her stomach was a titillating zone, once taboo for her to even show most of the time, it became a sensitive and intimate region for her, almost as much as her breasts. beyond this she could but lay there, every so often twitching her hind legs a tad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:30 am

The stallion was an eager diver for that honey to be sure, but as she led his hoof, he did ease up a little with how much he wriggled his tongue. He didn't realize what it meant for her still, but he gave her belly and breasts the most gentle strokes he had by far, thinking she just really wanted a comforting and soothing intimate tender touch to go along with the sexual act.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:56 am

As she lay there her legs grip loosened, not because she wasn't enjoying it but because she found herself so intimately at peace, she still twitched at his every movement and as she finally let out a moan. "Ok big boy,, time to take this up a notch,, take me to your room and show me a what that what baton of yours can do,, as if i didn't know,," she said wistfully just about managing a wink.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 6:39 pm

The stallion gasped for some air with bliss as her licked his lips off that bittersweet honey. He then giggled rather youthfully as he lifted her off the table with levitation and just went about nibbling affectionately at her thighs, belly, and waist on the way to his bedroom nearby. Compared to her setup, it was certainly more modest, but very distinctly the bedroom of a hardy stallion who went abroad for work more often than not, decor that added a pinch of exoticism and the more notable scent of his musk and seasalt being present in there.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 2:28 am

lightning gasped, not expecting to be levitated and have her body enjoyed so much during the transit to his room she twitched and flinched to every touch and interaction with her body. a moan and a gasp escaping her lips as she nonchalantly used her hoof and magically grasped his sizeable member, and jerked it with inexperience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 11:11 pm

As simple an act as it was, their mutual intimacy and playfulness with one another just getting to bed was making him chuckle and moan in such a way that he was giving her a very dreamy look of one who was eager to give her a fun time and a good fill as he eventually had her torso lay on his bed, her legs on the side, and her face down to the bed for her to smell the scent of the lover that was now mounting her from behind as strong arms caressed up her body and his heavy cock brushed between her nethers and buttcheeks back and forth slowly as he breathed upon her. "You keep teasing me like this~... And I'm gonna have a hard time not rutting you till you can't walk right~"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 11:28 pm

"that's fine, you did that to me last night" she said with a smirk rolling onto her back, "much better now i can see your face, ok, now its time to make this gown tight if you get my meaning" she added still smirking as she spred her legs and looked at him seductively. "fill me with your baby batter, dont worry, you know i can take it,,"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 12:03 am

Something about hearing the word 'baby' from her as she spread her legs and eagerly encouraged him to plow her motherly chubby thestral body, really got him to shudder good on the spot, and his cock rock hard against her plush body; The kind of talk that could really work up a stallion into breeding a mare without a second thought. He pulled back, rubbing his veiny shaft against her swelling clit slowly, until he aligned with her snatch, and steadily pushed himself in. Predictably easygoing at first, but after a few inches, he made more notable humps into her with each motion, being far more riled up with her now as he snorted very hard over her head~
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 6:49 pm

She bit here lip, looking off to the side the immense girth extremely intense in her surprisingly tight slit. she groaned in pleasure as one of her fangs punctured her lip, she seemed to want to be more involved but the pounding rendered her unable to do much beyond clench and ride it out, her gut practically bulging with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next