OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Temple Run

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Temple Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:23 am

Sugary looked to Cynder with a puzzled stare, and then patted his own robes lightly when done tossing rocks. "Faelyn? I would've gotten her out by now, but I think she might still be napping. I didn't wanna disturb her, but... Oh well." He pulled out the Inventory Bag from his robes and poked it very lightly as he whispered to it. "Fae...? Faaaeee, waaake uuup."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:35 am

Fae poked her head out, a broad-brimmed, red feathered cap atop her head. She turned her faintly glowing head and flaming mane about, looking at the clear skies and pavilion. She gave a giant, close-eyed smile to Sugary, popping out of the bag an hugging him. "Thanks Sugary. It woulda been a long trip for me if I was half-stone." Upon stepping out, her entire body was revealed. The magma-based elemental construct with flaming mane wore the aforementioned hat, a red cloack with a lighter brown tunic, and a backpack for carrying her things. A flute, a knife, some rope, some iron ingots, and a small pouch of charcoal to name a few. She turned around to admire the scenery. "Woah, it's beautiful here!" She grins at the party.

Fae-fae could technically be 'supernatural,' but as a construct she was a little bit more 'real' than a ghost, and a little bit less scary. Like a candle. If you feed her the right things, she can even smell like one. Or a log fire. She can do that one too.

Last edited by Dawnpath on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:11 pm

pyro just stood there, looking confused about what was going on untill he asked "am i missing something? is that elemental the fourth member? i thought ...she..its a she right? anyway i always thought that our fourth member didint come in time to embark with us, huh, i guess i was wrong"
he said, scratching his head idily Before slowly Walking backwards down the road, still facing the group
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 pm

She makes a scrunchy face, "Me and water don't mix. I... I was afraid of the boat ride. One little mishap and 'Good bye Fae!' Oh, and I'm Faelyn." She reaches out a goey hand for Pyro to shake with a care-free smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Human. Sugary has had me in his bag a while, but that doesn't mean I can't say hi to a new face~"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Cynder waved at Faelyn happily, feeling much better now that she was here. "Heya Fae! Had a good nap in there?" She asks with slight tease. "Glad you're here, Faelyn. Things are looking creepy already. And we only just passed through the one door..." she looks around and keeps walking, keeping an eye out for any sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 am

Sugary looked puzzled at Faelyn after returning a friendly nuzzling, mostly at her attire though he was glad to see their companion was awake again. "Hey..... Is that my fedora? I don't mind you wearing it if it is, but you could've at least asked first..." It was his favorite kind of hat.

From that point on, if there was to be trouble, it would come from him poking between bushes with his stick, hoping to find some treasure along the way while looking over at their 4th companion's conditioning.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:45 am

Faelyn beams at Cynder, before bringing her hat to Sugary. "The brim on my hat is flat all around, with a black strip to hold the feather. Also, there's layering on the stiching on top to keep it a bit more rigid. But they're pretty close."

Fae smiled at him and started humming a soft little fiddle tune.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:08 pm

As pyro still walked backwards down the road as he watched his companions, he began to think "Hey,  anyone of ya know what exactly what relic we are looking for? And what do we know about the temple?  Does it have a theme or something? " He asked, before turning around and walks down the path .
"lets hurry upp before it gets dark, who know what could be out here"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:21 am

At Pyro's question, Cynder reaches into her pocket and pulls out a dirty piece of paper. "Right here!" She says, uncrumpling it and opening it up while she walks with everyone else. "Looks like a kitty~!" She says. "It's a statue of a cat of some kind. Says here we should be able to find it at the top of the pyramid. Wonderful, I love stairs."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:49 am

Sugary got to see the fedora up close and observed that it was, in fact, not his hat. "Hm... Good taste I see." He smiled and kept poking bushes with his stick along the way... up until he got a little surprise right after Cynder showed all what they were looking for as he withdrew the stick away. "Ew..." He then proceeded to wipe the surprise on the ground as they walked, hoping the smell didn't stick. "Alas... Tis humbling to my eagerness, but it leaves a bitter smell..."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:09 am

Faelyn returned her hat to her head and looked at the statue. "It's kinda cute. Is that made of jade, or am I just seeing things." The thought of jade makes her stomach rumble a bit, so she pulls two iron ingots from her bag and eats them, melting them in her mouth like chocolate.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 am

"Any idea how long it is untill we reach the temple? " He asked, feeling like they have walked a food while now as he streched himself with his back popping a bit, looking around for any movement as he Hung his shield on his back and pulled out another rune from his side bag
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:28 am

Cynder looked off into the distance from where they now stood, but she could no longer actually see the pyramid. "Uhm... Hmm... Where'd it go..?" She questions. She actually found herself quite discombobulated. Usually she could navigate her way through any forest or jungle, but the trees here couldn't seem to make up their mind about which way she was supposed to go. "Ugh, the trees here are worse than spruce. At least a spruce will agree on which way to lie to me..."

At that moment there was a shift in the shadows. Something emerged, a grotesque, beastly shape that twitched and shuddered unnaturally. These things popped up everywhere from nowhere, surrounding the adventurers in a circle of doom. And they didn't look like they wantef to chat. Cynder draws her sword and shrieks! "WAAAGHH! GHOSTS! I KNEW IT!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 am

((Ghouls & Ghosts!))

Something had been bugging Sugary along the way, but he thought it was perhaps the new region they were in still being unfamiliar. He lightly cursed himself as the shadows began to emerge, horn glowing fiercely as he rose the stick. "Something shifted fierce. Look alive, everyone, and fight them off!" The first thing he'd do would be to make the tip of the stick shine very brightly towards the odd creatures, slowly raising the output of his Mana as needed.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:00 am

Faelyn took out her flute and started to play a little sea shanty, mostly directed towards Cynder to better help her control her fear. Faelyn also made sure her knife was in a good position to pull, though she had a fealing some firework magic might be better.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 am

"what beasts are these?!" pyro exclamed as the things appeard around them, he then pulled forth his shield and a Mighty hammer from a rune, intending to retaliate if they attacked first as his shield glowed a soft light and ready to magicly taunt the beasts to focus on him if nececary
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 pm

The monsrers let out a deathly screech and lunged for the adventurers wildly. Cynder had regained her composure thanks to Faelyn, and let out a war cry, lifting her blade up and stepping forward to slice through a large number of the creatures at once. She swung the greatsword as swiftly as one much smaller, going for another swipe.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 am

Sugary had given the warning with blinding light, so when the monsters moved in to attack, he put in the extra effort into the spell to turn the light into raw power instead; Searing beams shined a destructive aurora of magic in an attempt to purify their bodies. He had a backup if they were not typical undead however...
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 am

The tune she was playing began to sound suspiciously like a seafaring song from another universe, having to do with a pirate who had a knack for illuding death. She began to dance, kicking undead away from the flanks of the group, while glowing brightly enough to illuminate the area in a warm, red glow.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 am

As the beasts attacked, pyro raized his shield and let them hit it, and when they did, the shield glowed brighter and retaliated by sending bolts of holy energy directly att the attackers.

when he found a open moment to attack, he charged his hammer by lifting it upp behind him untill the hammerhead was suddenly engulfed in flames and swung with all his might, hitting multiple beasts in a single hard hitting firey hammerflip.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:01 am

Cynder wielded her greatsword deftly, following through swing after swing. She swings down, slicing through one of the monsters and cleaving it in two. The blade then hits the ground so hard it becomes lodged in the dirt, but this doesn't stop the swordsmare. She leaps up, hand still attached to the blade and comes up, for a downward kick on one of the monsters and landing in front if the blade, where she then pulls the sword from the ground over her head and slices anothet two in half. The forces were weakening, another round and they would probably be safe.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 am

Sugary had made sure to have gotten through a few monsters before stomping the stick onto the ground to then have the soil stretch up from under the monster's legs to grasp onto them and prevent their advance or topple them. "We can win this, keep at it!" He focused on making the foes easier to hit as he learned of his allies moves. He kept his ears and eyes sharp.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:49 am

pyro attacked with ferocity with both shield and hammer, doing large area covering shield bashes with the assistance of his own magic and heavy single target hammer slams and even throws holy hammers out of his real hammer att the beasts.
he would even go the Point that he would go all in and do a heavily damaging hammer spin into the beasts, pushing them back quite the distance Before sending pillars of water towards them
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:49 am

(I could have sworn I posted, but I guess it didn't go through. As such, forgive me for I am using my phone.)

Faelyn decided to play with a little fire, launching off a magical firework to take care of aome of the remaining monsters. She hoped this wouldn't continue too much longer. She wasn't the biggest fan of violence.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:32 am

There was a strange, unnatural howl as Cynder cleaved through another of the shades. The remainder of them scattered, dashing into the woods and disappearing into the dark. All was silent now, with not even the birds chirping in the distance. "And don't come back!" Cynder shouts, sticking her tongue out at the darkness. She sheaths her sword and looks at the others with a grumble. "Stupid ghosts... Jumping out of nowhere..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Run   Temple Run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Run
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next