OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Mosley
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 am

Deep within the Everfree, there is a long forgotten temple that is forgotten by even the princesses themselves. Deep within the temple, there are riches beyond belief, protected by traps and snakes, golems and dragons, beasts and demons. There are puzzles for those that are smart enough to solve and undead spell casters for those who would fight. Wary adventures explore this temple, but none of them have ever come back. Many travel to find the temple, but only few have found it.

Blocked by a canopy of leaves and tangled deep within the vines, there are those who would risk there lives for the unknown treasure. Whether it be for their own greed or for their loving family, The Temple of the Forgotten picks and choose who shall explore it's mazes, traps and puzzles and those who die trying. Only the bravest and smartest of them all will survive.

A flyer has been put up around Ponyville, asking for a few brave ponies to come and explore The Temple of the Forgotten. It simply asked the ponies to meet a unicorn and thestral at the local tavern in Ponyville. Once the ponies meet up and discussed if the ponies were truly brave enough to explore the unforgiving traps and beast that lie within the temple, they were to set off to find the temple and figure out a way inside.

1) You can die.
2) No alicorns.
3) Have fun.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:25 am

I would like to sign up Rat, page...five? I do not remember, brand new char page, pages four, five, or six.
Back to top Go down
Mosley

Mosley

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:16 am

Grey will take the call to adventure. A hidden temple filled with mystery and danger, what more could an explorer ask for?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Scythe Spin will risk his life for whatever treasure.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Plasma Stream, Character thread page 3, second to last on the page. I'd like to sign him up
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Rain Splash, character thread page 1 I believe, would take his journey.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Hegamonia wrote:
Plasma Stream, Character thread page 3, second to last on the page. I'd like to sign him up

I'm really sorry, but can you please choose a different OC? Your basically forcing an AU, that I know nothing about, into my RP. I'm really sorry, but it's kinda hard when you make me have to know things I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Dusk Hammer would like to join in on this.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Ician will brave the unknown on behalf of the Royal Guard.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Ician wrote:
Ician will brave the unknown on behalf of the Royal Guard.

Really sorry. I kinda started this thread already. I just don't know how to lock this thing. Again, really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)   The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Temple (Sign up OVER)
Page 1 of 1