OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Empty
PostSubject: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:11 am

I've been had quite a bit of fun in this group, but I've been noticing that there are very few crossovers of universes with as much depth as Battletech. I was wondering if any of you guys might find this a good idea, if so, post yes and I'll make sure to add you to the RP thread.
A list of necessary info for race and affiliation:
Clans:
Jade Falcon
Wolf
Coyote
Diamond Shark
Ghost Bear
Hell's Horses
Smoke Jaguar
Nova Cat
Steel Viper

Freeborn:
Inner Sphere
House Davion
House Kurita
House Liao
House Marik
House Steiner

And then there's the Lone Wolf

Clanners have a military made out of tankborn soldiers, while the freeborn have a volunteer military. Clans have lighter and less bulky gear, but IS weaponry generate less heat, so on and so forth.
ALSO clanners CANNOT be alicorns as they have not yet perfected the tank breeding procedures to be able to support an Alicorn to maturity.
If you need any help you can find it on this website
The time of this is set during the Dark Ages, after the Capellan Confederation invades the Republic in 3130
Because of magic, everything listed on this website weighs a quarter of what is listed, with the exceptions of the mechs and the engines due to their complexity
If you have a custom mech you wish to add, ask first and I'll see about fitting it in; keep common sense and not put a HAG 20  (or anything of the likes) on a light mech, that's just silly

UPDATE: Complete as of 4/18/2014

Last edited by Hegamonia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Oh my god. Battletech, that takes me way back... Regardless, I would love to do something like this. I assume it'll primarily combat based? Also, can we be a lone wolf, that is to say, outside a clan or freeborn? So yes, I want to join.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 am

I should probably add that in... but yes, now that you remind me you can be a lone-wolf
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 am

Right, well, I'd love to join this as Pariah Farcry, a lone wolf in This mech. He'll be supported by a small dropship, but that's it. I don't know whether you'd classify that as a custom mech as it's not of the original series, but rather, one of the video games.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:59 pm

You'll need at least a 75 ton dropship for the Stiletto, and that thing is so slow compared to other medium mechs, this is following what Sarna shows and 54 KPH is the default speed for a mech more than twice it's size and weight, if that's the mech you want I'll let it in
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Ech, nah, I forgot about how slow it is. I'd much rather a Mad Cat or a Catapult, both of which I understand will require an even larger dropship.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm

right, now then, time to build the craft I'm going to be using...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:05 am

Can't wait for this to start :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)   Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battletech RP (SIGN UP OVER)
Page 1 of 1