OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sore Liar (With added DLC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:58 am

There would be nothing but silence. No movement on Sugary's part except steady breathing upon Nuva's neck, giving her time to realize what she confessed. He then leaned his head forward some more, intent on looking right at her eyes with a raised brow. There was also the fact he still had been hugging her by then.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:21 am

The silence and lack of movement that followed Nuva's confession was deafening. It took a moment longer for her to process than it should have, considering she was still dazed and confused... And her butt hurt... And she couldn't feel her legs... She glanced over at Sugary, meeting his eyes and his stare. "... Uhm..." Well... This was certainly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 am

He leaned his head in closer. Closer. Much closer. So close their lips almost touched until... "... Did you lie about the moss too?" The sex had been fantastic as far as he could tell, but even Nuva's toned juicy flank he'd been pounding did not make him forget part of the reason they were there in the first place. "... And what of wanting to go to Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:43 am

Nuva blinked, still unable to process what was going on too well. "... No?.." She responds, starting to look confused through silly face she held. Wasn't going to be mad at her or something? Like, kick her off the ship? Yell at her? Something? "I... I live there near there..." She says, going completely limp on the messy sheets as she saw that her ass was finally safe.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:35 am

... Except her ass wasn't quite safe yet; Not when he hugged her much tighter, though not painfully so as he kept the same level stare when pressing himself more against her. "So... You lied about the poison, but not everything else... Do you have some kind of weird danger fetish!?" His tone sounded mildly more accusatory than harsh. "You come to me for help, you give me info I need, you put yourself at my mercy after you tell me I drank poison to do your bidding, and STILL you ask me to rut you silly when I could just as easily tried to attack or restrain you by force at any time...?" He then looked more at their bodies in general, cock twitching lightly at how messy they were as he lay on her. "... Nevermind, I kinda already did that..." He cleared his throat and tried to get the point... or A point at least. "... Um... Anyway, the sex was great... Er, wait no. I mean, yes. But you are just a nasty kinky mare, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:04 am

Nuva just... Lay there and took the verbal berating. "I wanted to be sure you wouldn't deviate." She says, sounding a little dumb to herself now that she said it out loud. She grumbled at pretty much everything else Sugary had to say. She really didn't have a reason to lie about anything else. She just wanted to get home and figured she could have a quick lay on thw way there. Was that so wrong of her? "Sh-Shut up and get me some ice..." She says with a blush. She felt a bit loose in certain areas, and she could only just now start to feel her legs again. They hurt too...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Sugary chuckled softly as Nuva fessed up and got around to be more mellow and less unpleasant. "Deviate away from your flank? You made it kinda hard when you shook it under me and right in front of me." He reminded plainly, since she did only have herself to blame. "But fine, I'll get you some ice... Seriously though, you bought me a drink, you told me about the moss, and you had sex with me. Tell me WHY I wouldn't want to help you after all that?" He expected an answer, if only because he was now enjoying teasing her in the afterglow and the fact she was now at his mercy.

He wouldn't actually leave the room though, instead he'd lay next to her on the soiled sheets, and once more began to have his horn glow. No tendrils this time at least, horn glowing a light blue along with his hand; He gently, very gently, began to caress her legs and flank, spreading cold magic upon her slowly. For a moment the idea to make it really cold passed by him, but he guessed she was sore enough already. "... How's that feel?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Nuva grumbles and lays her already sticky face into the sticky sheets. Now that she had a moment to smell the room, it absolutely reeked of sex. It made her shudder just thinking about it. As soon as the cold touched her flanks, she let out another moan, though this one was out of relief rather than pleasure. She lay her head on her arms and tried to relax, letting the cold touch sooth her aching rear. "Tha's gooood~..." She says.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Sugary had to keep himself from laughing at Nuva's moaning, but he did have a broad grin he was all too eager to show. "See? I'm not mean..." And he'd keep tending to her from there on, constantly on her -well, not ON her- to make sure she would be able to relax her flank and legs. From time to time, he shook his head at just how they ended up like this; Not that he complained, since it meant he got to touch her more afterwards all he wanted, lightly massaging her legs in between.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Nuva tried to relax her best without thinking about how she had gotten her just deserts. She learned an important lesson about hitching a ride. Don't blackmail folks who already offer. And certainly don't have sex with them for hours on end. That was just asking for trouble Sugary would get a good look at as Nuva's holes still sat wide open and dripping their juices.

Luckily Nuva would have all the feeling back in her legs and she would be far less drippy when she departed his vessel a sore liar. She hoped she never saw that stallion again. He was, quite literally, a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:07 am

DLC EPISODE 2: "Make me call you Master!"

The past few weeks for Nuva had been miserable. She was now living with an insatiable itch that she could never satisfy. It was driving her crazy, she couldn't focus. Nights went where she would spend all hours with her favorite toys, unable to satisfy herself. She had even started grabbing random stallions off the street, but none of them could give her the level of pleasure she was looking for. She even tried groups of stallions! But it was all for naught.

She now sat at a restaurant, in town, mane poorly kept and tired eyes staring at a cup of tea. She was a wreck. She could see it in her reflection. And it seemed like a few too many people recognized her right now. She wasn't even thirsty right now. Why had she even gotten the tea? Ever since she had met that stallion, she couldn't get herself together. She knew it wasn't something stupid like love, but somehow he had messed her up in the head.

She had head plenty of jokes about mares being with stallions so good they could never be satisfied by anyone else ever again. She thought that was stupid too, but it was hard to argue with her current reality. Sugary was the last stallion to make her satisfied, he was likely "that stallion". She needed to find him, before she wound up screwing the other half of the town.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:52 am

(("La Vie en Rose"))

Sugary had been feeling great for weeks! He'd been sleeping rather well ever since he found the moss he needed and turned the tables on a crazy mare. In retrospect, she had been harmless towards him all along, so the whole thing felt like a weird one-night stand afterwards...

... But in more recent days, even he couldn't help but feel the rush that came in having someone wanting him so bad that they were willing to rut till they almost passed out. He really was one for romance, something Nuva seemed to not be at all; In fact, he was glad not to have the wild mare around, or he might've had a lot more trouble coming his way. But sometimes, just sometimes, he'd like meeting her again, just to indulge in more of that unrestrained passion between beasts.

And maybe he might just get his wish after all, as he eventually came to a stop near Nuva's current location for restocking. And he suddenly felt a chill down his spine when one stallion casually warned him to watch out for a pegasus mare with black stripes going around, and around, and around. "... Just get the fruit, and get out..." He told himself, as he walked by with a fast stride past the restaurant she was eating at, this time wearing little more than a sweaty tight white shirt and blue shorts that might make his strong body easier to recognize for a sexual predator...
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:24 am

Nuva sighed and pushed her tea away. She probably wasn't going to see Sugary ever again. He was probably miles away in his ship, on some adventure. And she was stuck with the loser stallions that couldn't get her off. Even that guy, that tan stallion with the white muzzle and... Horn... And holy shit that was him.

In that moment, all sense abandoned her and she stood up so quickly that her seat fell over. She rushed for the exit and ran straight for him, fueled by her unsated lust and burning hope for relief. "Sugary!" She cries after him, not slowing down at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:00 am

He felt a disturbance in the force when he heard something fall behind him, and then heard THAT voice. The same voice that has been crying out in pleasure now called for his name. So he did the complete opposite of what he'd normally do and walk faster. Much much faster away from the voice. He didn't have to look back, he already knew. He could feel the crazy. "Where can I find fruit!?" He asked out loud, hoping someone would tell him, though it was unlikely they'd take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:28 am

No! Where was he going?! His dick was-- I mean he was getting away! "Sugary wait!" She says, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him against her buxom chest. "I never thought I would see you again, thank the goddesses!" She looks up at him with her worn out eyes and messy hair, looking more than a little desperate. And if she had to admit it, a little exited at the prospect of letting him use her body again.

"Ever since I blackmailed you and you plowed me out of my mind, no other stallion has been able to satisfy me!" She blurts out, right in the middle of the busy street. "Oh please, it's been weeks since then. Take me back with you! I'll do whatever you want, just fuck me like you did then!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 5:43 am

He felt it would be a but rude to run too fast, cause maybe there was the chance she did need him... He just never actually thought it was for him to rut her silly again. He felt his body all flushed and flustered when she finally caught up and grabbed him, placing his arm on a soft and perky pair of melons he'd all too eagerly grasped weeks ago. He looked to her, and she was a mess... just like the time right after their long session was done. He thought he was seeing things, but she really was right there, begging him to let her back into his ship with her crazed look. "I'd love to...!"

It seemed there was something wrong with him, forgetting to add a 'but' to what he just said. Did he truly miss the troublemaker that badly? Was he wanting more thrills again? Or was he just as crazy as she was deep down? "... After we get my fruit! And then we can... Uh... R-Ru... T-Talk about it! Okay!?" He could no longer help the eyes he had on him. He was trying to cope between his priorities, and wanting to know why, of all things, did this mare want him of all lovers.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Nuva waited on Sugary's words, waiting for him to finish a sentence that he didn't seem to be through with. Then she beamed when she was given specifics. She would finally get what she'd been wanting for almost a month! "Y-Yes! Of course, anything you say!" She says, reluctantly letting him go. "I'll just wait for you on the ship, ok?" She says, starting to walk before abruptly turning around. "Wh-Where's the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Sugary was already both regretting and willing to see his decision through. He could have simply turned Nuva away, but it's not often a mare is wanting him specifically, especially one he already had been intimate with... even if she had serious quirks. He rubbed his head and walked to her, ignoring any whispers and further stares that might come along as he held her hand. "Fine, fine. Just... One moment..." He looked to their hands very intently, focusing as he cast a spell in the form of a rune from his palm to hers. It would be painless, but she'd feel as if there was something in her grasp. "... Alright, listen carefully. My airship is on the North end of town." He made sure to point to her in her tired state. "You have 10 minutes before that wears off. It'll unlock the door from the deck if you touch it... And please, feel free to use the shower. You don't look so good..." With that, he took a few tentative steps away, and moved back to his errands, heart beating faster at what appears to be setting up for the day. "... Just one more day can't hurt... Right...?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 1:27 am

Nuva happily listened to all of Sugary's instructions and looking curiously at the symbol on her hand. "R-Right." She says, looking in the direction she was told to go. Then she visibly slumped at Sugary's suggestion to shower, realizing once again that she looked like an insane mare. "Right..." She says, taking her leave, suddenly very self conscious about her appearance. She starts walking, wanting to get out of public view as quickly as possible and make her way to wait for Sugary in his ship.

She enters the ship, remembering vaguely where everything was and going immediately to take care of her appearance situation. A nice cold shower was in order, in order to bring back some of her senses and try to subdue her need to rut the nearest phallic object. When she was done, she made sure she was much more presentable, though she still looked super tired, she borrowed one of Sugary's shirts and wore that in place of the clothes she had worn in. Her hair was much more tame now, and she no longer looked like she was going to stab someone. She sat herself in a chair at the table, after putting on some tea... Wait, why would she put on tea, she wasn't thirsty!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:35 am

Sugary had a hard time walking around town after the scene with Nuva, since a few other were giving him judgemental eyes... So he made it all fair in a way by blurting out in public that he was told many in town had already been with her. Many heads turned crimson and most decided to not be too judgemental.

He got his fruit, and made his way back somewhat slowly, knowing he asked her to shower if she needed it. "... But what reason do I really have to deny her...?" She had issues, clearly, but she had also definitely been a good rut. He decided to go with his instincts on this one and make his way back, intent on indulging himself if there were no stakes.

A pair of bags came into the kitchen first, and then the rest of him behind them. He looked to the stove and sniffed the tea. "Oh, that looks fine." He took a few more steps, and saw her in a plain tunic that hugged her body oddly, not meant to be worn with wings and leaving some to the imagination. He snorted, and spoke as he began to put things away. "... Alright, Nuva... It's just you and me again here... What's the catch this time? Where do you need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:04 am

Nuva looks up as Sugary enters the room, a little bit embarrassed at her situation, but still needing it to play out anyway. "N-No catch. I don't need to go anywhere, but... I-I meant what I said, I haven't been able to get off in almost a month!" She looks at him with pleading eyes. "Ever since the last time with you, I've been like this." She shuffles in her seat, already feeling her arousal coming back.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want. For as long as you want! I'll be your fucking slave if I have to! Just help me!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:39 am

((Interrogation.))

Sugary's heart nearly skipped a beat. He'd been offered free sex just now, and seemingly no strings attached. But she was nuts to just ask him out of the blue. But he had no reason to say no. But he had no reason to say ye- Actually, he had more reasons to yes than no, and his other horn was convincing him of it the more desperate she looked. He felt both fear and pride that she couldn't find another yet that could get her off. Had be broken her somehow? Was SHE cursed and didn't know it? Either way... Once he was done putting all the fruit away, he walked behind her chair, turned it around forcibly with her on it, hands grasping at the table behind her, and leaning so close their faces almost touched. "... I had fun that time in retrospect. Don't mess with me, Nuva... How badly do you want me!?" He was restraining himself from actually touching her, coming to terms between his lust for her and his better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:27 am

Nuva watched Sugary in silence ashe put his fruit away, watching still when he walked behind her, losing soght of him for only a moment before she was suddenly spun around! The next thing she saw was his face, right up to hers. She involuntarily leaned back in the chair, heart nearly juping out of her chest as it suddenly started to pound.

The intensity of his question drove a bright blush onto her face and made her breath heavy. "I-I... S-So bad... I want you so bad, please..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:56 am

He let in a slow, deep breath as he closed his eyes before leaning in, and began to suckle down her neck as he rubbed her shoulders; He then moved lowed, nuzzling between her bosom and caressing just beside her breasts with his hands; He went lower still, sniffing and snorting at her belly and abs, hands wandering by her hips and shapely rump, boldness coming to him again as he felt the familiar lover all over.

He'd eventually peek between her legs, noticing she wore nothing beneath the tunic she had; HIS tunic. And he saw something that was just offered to him. He looked up to her, eyes growing hungrier. "... I did say we'd talk, so let's... What have you been doing since we parted ways?" He then kept looking at her, muzzle going under the tunic, and she'd feel his tongue spreading her nethers apart slowly, lapping and pressing their way in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:32 am

Nuva let out a squeak as Sugary suddenly started to suckle down her neck. Her blush only grew from there, as his hands traced down the sides of her body as he felt her up everywhere. She couldn't stop a moan from escaping her mouth, even at this little bit of attention, causing her to cover her mouth with her hands.

Her legs would part for him on their own, knowing the routine as habit by now with as many partners as she had lay with. He speaks, his voice like silk to her ears. She whimpers and then gasps as she feels his tongue press against her slit so delightfully. "I-I~... I've been.. Oh, goddess~..." She moans trying to answer his questions. "Ever since we parted ways... I've been... Sleeping around with other ponies... Stallions, mares, it didn't matter. None of them could... Could... Do this~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore Liar (With added DLC)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next