OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sore Liar (With added DLC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 am

Nuva was honestly enjoying herself, a good morning of rutting in an ice cold shower with a big strong stallion pinning her to the wall. He might be an odd one, but she'd be damned if he wasn't an amazing lay. She felt him pull out and gave a longing moan, wanting him to come back to her and keep fucking her out of her senses. Then she felt something heavy thump against her rear. She looked back and saw her prison guard using his 'baton' on her. She couldn't help but look at him strangely for that... But her legs were soon forced open, leaving her with even less hoof to stand on than before and the 'beating stick' now thumping against her nethers. "Ohhh~."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 am

At her lack of a coherent response, he stopped the slapping but continued with the role with a pleased grin. "Quiet? I'll make you sing, little birdie~" He rubbed his cock under her again, but this time he more deliberately spread her legs against the wall and had them magically chained as well, leaving her possibly a little more uncomfortable even if she was that flexible as she dangled fully for a moment before he slowly pushed his cock into her nethers again.

There was a catch with calling her a birdie, and he showed it by nibbling on a wing and fondling the other from base to joints; Perhaps seemingly in contrast to earlier, he was quite gentle about it, except for when he pushed in deep into her, he got right back into hard thrusts, making her whole body only getting some help in keeping up briefly by having his full length and hips help her with a vigorous raise; Her wings, of course, were still treated quite nicely as he switched the handling of each. Though even he could only be so gentle for so long as he both nibbled and fondled a little harder the more they went at it, pressure in his loins rising.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:59 am

Nuria felt herself suddenly lifted up by new magic, bring her legs up against the wall and effectively immobilizing her, aside from her wings. Though that wouldn't last much longer either as she felt him reenter and take her erect wing between his lips. "N-Not my wings~!" She moans with a smile as her tongue falls from her mouth and her wings butter in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:36 am

He heard that, and he was gonna do the exact opposite as he all too eagerly fondled her wings with his lips and tongue while rutting; Even going so far as to rub them on his chest and face while lighting his horn for a deeper sensation upon her wings as energy spread from his hands to the very tips of each and every feather, worming its way through them and down her wings to her back in pleasurable tickling pulses.

And what more pulsed was his throbbing cock digging into her with great ease as her body dangled, easily allowing him to angle his thrusts better against her G-spot when he wasn't completely distracted with her wings. But more than her wings, he wanted his caged bird to feel owned as he intended, and to finish it off he'd enchant the water around them to slap her spread thighs for him with cold slaps as he clung tight to her waist, wings smothered as the energy kept prodding at them and his thrusts got all the more vigorous. Near the climax, he nipped on her neck mane and yanked a little while giving the last few hard short thrusts and shoved himself into her, spewing cum up; He'd keep up the energy and water slaps for a few more seconds after he was done, grasp firm still along with the mane yank.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 2:51 am

Nuva howled and moaned as Sugary rutted her so fiercely. Her wings twitched and flapped weakly as he nibbled and wrapped his lips around them, feathers ruffling and fluffing up with pleasure. Her mind blanked out as his fingers ran through her wings, the magic stimulating her further. A long shover ran down her back with his fingers, her mind slipping into an empty, pleasure filled emptiness.

She could feel every thrust, every motion, every tingle of his magic and fingers wrapping her soul in bliss. If he wanted her to feel owned, he would have mich more luck as the water struck her rear, snapping her out of her blissful daze and causing her to let out a yelp. "Ahn! Y-Yes~! Please, Sugary~!" She screamed, her hands clenched and contorted as her fingers squeezed and twitched, her hooves tried to find footing again and her back was bent so far that she was nuzzling Sugary's neck while he bit down on hers. Finally she felt the warm, filling sensation of Sugary's climax, driving her into her own like a carriage hitting a wall. Her orgasmic scream filled the room and she quite nearly passed out, a panting, heaving, moaning mess.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 4:30 am

Sugary slowly pulled out, undid Nuva's magic bindings, and took her down from the wall onto sitting upon him while he sat under the water with her, his cock dangling under her nethers. He caressed her face and breasts, no longer nipping on her as he nuzzled her and spoke. "Mm~... You holding up okay? Looking a little loopy there." He rinsed her with the cold water too, attempting to get her to pep up slowly as he washed her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 am

Nuva's legs were jelly when she was let go, falling into Sugary's grasp and trying to catch her breath. She didn't answer him, just nodded and let out a breathy moan as she finally started to relax. She let him wash her, his hands on her body giving a feeling of intimacy she hadn't felt for a long time. She did wish he would turn the temperature of the water up though. But his heat felt nice on her body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 am

Sugary chuckled at Nuva's moan of a response, figuring she'd be fine. He half expected her to be more verbal like when they met, but maybe he was actually doing a good job as a lover after all with how passive she was being for a change. Maybe it wasn't anything they agreed on, but he would keep washing the rest of her body, as well as his, under the cold water... But with much gentleness and care. Just because she was a loopy schemer of a mare didn't mean he had to be a bad lover to her.

When the shower was done as he turned the water of with magic, he sat with her still, cock retracted, as he smelled and nuzzled her shoulder and neck while lightly pulling her body to him; One arm over her breasts, and the other between her legs but not actually touching her nethers. "... So, Nuva... What are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 am

Nuva murred and snuggled close to Sugary, feeling warm and fuzzy inside despite the cold water. And now that it had been turned off, she could finally start getting warm again. "Mmmm~. Whatever you want me too...~" She responds to his question, lightly worming comfortably against him. "Just promise you'll keep on making me feel good~."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 am

Sugary smiled quite serenely, but a bit surprised at her answer with a cocked brow as well. "Anything I want you to? Weeelll~... I need to get to my next job soon. I did come to town to restock for a reason... You have a place of your own to wait in while I'm gone, right?" Was he leaving her already? Did his eyes already betray the feeling of unfulfilled lust and passion? Or maybe he was just asking.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:51 am

Nuva glanced at Sugary curiously and with hopeful optimism that he wasn't just going to leave her. "W-Well... Yes I do, but, you're not gonna just leave me, are you?" She asks, giving a disappointed pout and puppy eyes. She had come to him because he had basically ruined her. It would be a damn shame to go back to her previous state of unrest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:06 am

Just leave her as is? He wanted to ruffle her mane and feathers time and again, but he wasn't that obsessed with her... Except he really really really really really liked riding her zebra flank of course. "Not NOW now, but I can't take you to my next job... However..." He gently suckled and nibbled on one of her wings. "... I can come back for you~... So, I would ask..." He kissed up and down her neck. "... What would you want to do if I was away?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Nuva coos at the nibbling of her wing, folding her arms to try and keep herself warm. "I don't know. Make my potions. Masturbate a lot. Maybe travel a little." She lays her head bad and closes her eyes, ready to fall right back to sleep again, even though the morning had only just started.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:34 pm

He almost couched out his laugh by how bluntly she put it, but it was offset by how calm she was being in his grasp as she was dozing off; Was he truly that good at sating the wild mare...? He pondered briefly as he soon helped her dry up and carried her to their room with care. "Potions and masturbation... Heh... Then I wonder, if you could make potions to spice up our time together even more? Why, I might even be willing to donate some magical essence if you need something more potent..." As he lay her upon his bed, he nuzzled her and lay right with her, his groin lightly pressed up against hers. "... I might also have a little parting gift for your alone time while I work... Been meaning to test it out for some time... But let's leave that for later." He began to pet her gently, easing her into sleeping on her own this time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:09 am

"I make all kinds of potions. Not the least of which are for spicing things up in the bedroom... Or shower..." Nuva says, sleepily starting to drift off. "Would it be wrong of me to fall asleep again?" She asks, feeling very comfortable where she was.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:25 am

He smirked and cocked a brow, still petting. "... You're actually politely asking to sleep? Or are you asking me to do it for you again today~?" He waved his hand, but nothing came of it aside from a tease. "Just rest, you silly mare... By the way, before you nod off. Remember, that I'm going to wake you with my muzzle between your legs, Okay?" He sounded giddy about it, eager to go down on her the first chance he got... What? Nuva can't be the only pervy one here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 1:50 am

Nuva chuckled and lay limp in Sugary's arms. "Well ok, butbwrap me up in your fluffiest, warmest blanket first~." She cutely demands. "Mmmm, and some prench toast would be amazing to wake up too..." Even as she says this, she's nodding off, in and out of consciousness until she's sweetly sleeping in Sugary's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:18 am

Sugary blinked a few times as she nodded off, lightly scrunching his muzzle. "Oh, so NOW she's a sweetheart... I know some with sticks up their asses in need to loosen up, but I guess the opposite works for Nuva..." Even so, he remained with her peacefully for a time as he snuggled with her under the sheets eventually...

... And eventually, Nuva would awaken to two things a few hours later: One, being the smell of Prench Toast in the room nearby. Two, a warm pair of hands spreading her legs apart under the sheets, and warm wet tongue snaking its way into her nethers, and a muzzle snorting right over her clit, just as he had promised. He was being cautious of course, using magic to protect his head for good measure, but otherwise he was being quite straightforward on waking her up with a nice wiggle or two.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:03 am

Nuva roused from her sleep tiredly, taking a deep breath and smelling the breakfast that was probably the only thing she liked more than sex. Though, to have it be coupled with warm licks and hot breath down below was definitely a plus in her book. Her wings began to spread beneath her, feathers fluffing up as she reaches up with her arms and stretches out her whole body with a sleepy, but happy, moan. She looks down at Sugary and wigggles her hips a little, giving him a teasing look.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 am

Eventually, he removed the sheets from over them and smiled when he saw her. A little switch of sorts clicked in him, seeing her not only stretching and waking up, and having her hips wiggle on him, but also see her wings become roused. Wanting those wings of her to ruffle up some more would now be his goal as he wiggled and twisted his tongue even more while his hands slid up her torso, caressing her gently, and then went under her to her back, just to tickle the base of her wings. He hummed loudly as he did so, vibrating his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 am

Nuva squeaked as Sugary's fingers found their way to the base of her wings, the not so secret weak spot of most pegasus. Her goldenrod wings shuddered and ruffled as a goofy smile spread across her face with a moan. She kept her hands up by her torso as her wings spread wider and actually started to fluff their feathers.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:17 am

He shuddered at the sight, and obviously only grew more erect and aroused at her reactions and spread feathers on display. He hummed louder, fondling her wings, while his body adjusted to try and push as much of his muzzle as he could upon her, opening his mouth wide and eating her out with many a deep fast lick. He would get a treat from her one way or another, and his wildly wiggling tongue, teeth, and lips would work for it... It also helped he lit his horn a bit, sending light electrical shocks from his mouth and tongue to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:25 am

Nuva would begin to writhe and squirm, though trying her best not to disrupt Sugary or his tongue. Her wings would shudder with each electrofied lick, causing her wings to vibrate. She reached down and put her hands on his head, moaning and gasping for breath as he treated her to those wonderful feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:34 am

Sugary snorted when grabbed by Nuva, and kept vigorously licking her wild flower and fondling her wings. However, perhaps it was impatience, or perhaps it was curiosity, but he soon also went for a little extra to give as a tendril spiraled down from his horn and onto her anus, pulsing with energy, and prodding into her. He didn't actually push it in, instead letting it vibrate against her as he gasped for air and spoke. "Do you want it~?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:40 am

Nuva gasped and huffs for air, her wings spasming and flapping uselessly once. She was getting close, Sugary's tongue driving her to the end she would let happen. But suddenly he stopped and she felt something tingle against her rear, Sugary asking ifnshe wanted it. "Mmph~, in my pussy, please~. Ohhh, I'm so close Sugary~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore Liar (With added DLC)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next