OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sore Liar (With added DLC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:52 am

He moaned lightly into her nethers, enjoying her familiar taste again. It tasted much better knowing he managed to get this much out of her that others could not. He slipped more tongue in, swirling it around slowly, savoring the mare. There was no rush whatsoever.

He'd pull away, thinking a bit on what she just said, before picking her up from her rump, sliding the chair aside with a leg as he kissed her a little bit crudely and getting her onto the table, kissing more properly now and making sure she got her flavor returned. He wouldn't be at it for too long as he stopped kissing, and went about removing the tunic she wore. "You really do get around~...! And what HAVE you been doing with that many partners?" He gave her time to think as he began to undress right before her, bearing his eager body to her as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:07 am

Nuva just let herself moan and be overtaken by pleasure, wanting release so badly it was driving her crazy. Her hips started to roll against his face, right up until he pulled away, making her whimper and squirm with need. He lifted her up onto the table, she kissed him back, tasting herself. Then she raised her arms for him, letting the tunic go wherever he saw fit, leaving her bare naked on his dinner table like a fresh piece of meat. And how she hoped he would just devour her.

"I've been doing... Everything... Just one at first, then bondage... And petplay... And threesomes, or full on gangbangs. There's not a single part of me that hasn't been tainted in some way.." she confesses to him like he was some sort of priest to be forgiving her sins, all the while watching him undress and staring at his muscular body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:18 am

He snorted, part of him telling him that she probably was more troubled than he thought, and part of him also telling him she just had terrible lays. "... You poor, poor thing." He actually pitied her, but his smirk, that playful old smirk of his was back in full when he got fully undressed, meaning he probably didn't pity her for the reasons she might've thought by now. "... Couldn't find anyone to keep up with your crazy vigor? Heh..." He was already somewhat erect with what he was getting himself into, and rubbed himself as she was spread right on the table.

However, he actually stepped back further from the table, getting some distance between them. He then kept his cock held up, and beckoned her to come closer, playfully. "Come, fly over here~! See if you can land on the first try. You know I don't tire that easily~" Because what was the point of sex if you didn't have some fun with it too?
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:30 am

Nuva pouted when Sugary spoke again, calling her a 'poor mare'. She really felt like she was, on the verge of popping but never being able to reach it. She subconsciously reached out to him as he started to bacm away. He wasn't going to leave her like this was he? And then came the invitation. It was a... Strange request. But one she obeyed nonetheless, spreading her wings and starting to flutter.

She approached him in midair, staring at the pleasure pole she had been craving all this time. She spread her legs and tried to steady herself, breasts bouncing lightly with each flutter of her wings. She was right in front of him now, barely inches over his shaft. She was careful, and nervous, and at the same time all too impatient. She finally dropped, impaling herself with his rod and gasping for breath. Her arms quick wrapped around his shoulders to catch herself, her legs doing thr same around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:43 am

He groaned but laughed it off soon after when she dropped on his cock perfectly, spreading her insides and making their new binding contract all over again. "Geez~! You actually dropped on it! Damn~!" Now he was the one with a very pervy look in his eyes, having had one of his fantasies fulfilled. "Okay...!" said he vividly as he held her waist and lightly grinded against her nethers with a snort. "... Come on, Nuva, impress me. How long can you bounce on my cock using just your wings~?" It seemed he had more than a mere fascination with wings when he kept sucking on them on their last meeting, now he wanted her to earn his company by showing off her upper body strength. Of course, he also had a firm grasp on her flanks, still enjoying her usual assets.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:51 am

Nuva moaned and nearly begged at the light grinding Sugary started giving her. She was starting to regain her breath, feeling the stallion's ridged length filling her up. But still he insisted on making her work, the cruel stallion. But even still, she had told him that she'd do anything. And well she meant it. So it should have come as no surprise when she loosened the grip around Sugary and spread her wings, flapping once to test the air and again to lift, the time between her next flap was enough to send her falling back down onto his shaft with a moan. She flapped again, and again, bouncing in the air on the stallion's cock while trying to make sure she didn't drift away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:06 am

Nuva would find Sugary wasn't that cruel, never moving away or too suddenly for her. Really, she set the pace as she pleased, but he had a broad grin as he snorted with each bounce she did, soon timing his own thrusts with her, at first light, but eventually he'd help her bounce by thrusting harder and harder regardless of her pace, knowing full well she liked it rough and deep. He did make it a tad more risky for her by letting go of her flanks, their only connection now being his stallionhood and her marehood; But then, that's mainly what they were there for, the rest of their arrangement would build from there. "Y-You got me all to yourself again, Nuva~ We can do this all day if we have to~... Mmm~... Was that... gangbang, the ones you were with the most~?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Nuva was concentrating on staying afloat in the air, moaning and trying not to grab onto Sugary while she bounced on his shaft. She brings her hands up to his shoulders, however, to help her keep her balance. He was right, she had him all to herself. That was all she really needed anyway, if things went the way she expected them to. And good lord she hoped they did it all day. And all night if she could help it. Almost a month of buildup would require much more than a single session to relieve. "That was... Oh~... I don't know, I didn't care~! I just... Grabbed whoever I could~..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:29 am

"And so here we are~... Ah~... Again... Not that I'm... Mm~... Seeing anyone else, so..." Between his own deep moans coming along more often as he had not been anywhere close to active as she had been, he'd hold her in return, and then pull her down fully on his cock even as she flapped her wings, and held her body fully against his as he gave another command. "... T-Try keeping us both off the ground, I'm getting close~..." And just to be extra playful, his horn began to shine lightly as he chuckled right before her, and then his cock began to vibrate soon after making his latest request. He really wanted to get off making his winged companion really feel his eagerness as it reverberated her insides with thick meat that was not about to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:44 am

Nuva wraps her arms around Sugary as he grabs hold of her. She huffs and moans while sitting there, listening to his instructions. She nods and bites her lower lip, getting ready to try and lift them both up before staggering as his shaft starts to vibrate inside her.

She whimpers and spreads her wings again, starting to fly and lift Sugary up with her. She starts to grind her hips against his, getting a little close herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:33 am

Nuva may have been a naughty needy desperate mare, but Sugary was there to provide as he really wanted to bust a nut on her just as bad at the moment, for when she managed to take off with the both and hovered over the ground, he almost drooled at having another fantasy bit fulfilled. He held onto her very tightly, a lover's promise that he'd be coveting her body while keeping the vibrations going.

"Mm~... J-Just hold us here for a bit~..." was all he'd ask of her, grasping her flanks hard as he clung to her in turn to pull himself in and out of her, always seeking to increase the vibrations as the medial rind went around her Gspot. He'd been snorting for a while in the mid-air rutting, but he was at his own limit by then, and as the pressure in his loins rose and his cock swelled in advance, he snorted much more vigorously as he speed up the thrusts up until he nipped her mane and clung to her hard when his loins finally gave in and a lot of his seed rushed up to meet her nethers again after a month away from each other, keeping the vibrations going until she landed again... although he'd give her no clue as to when to move back down, neighing at the release instead but expecting her to maybe tire or lose balance at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:51 am

Nuva huffed and puffed, and moaned in Sugary's ear, his vibrations and thrusting making her feel so good~. This was it. This was the feeling she had missed. The sensation of pleasure that only he could give her. He speeds up, her wings almost faltering as he changes the pace on her. "Mmmngg, yes~!" She moans, clenching onto him so tightly, her nails starting to dig into his back. She feels herself reaching her peak, the pleasure rushing to her core.

When Sugary finally burst inside her, she's already there, his warm load filling her up and forcing a wonderful sensation into her mind that forces her over the edge, making het scream and wail, wings locked open and dropping them both back onto the floor. Her orgasm was long and violent, her inner walls clenching and undulating as juices shot from her nethers around the unicorn's shaft like a hose. Her body quakes and quivers, wracked by the culmination of put off pleasure all coming down to this moment.

She looses consciousness somewhere in the middle of it, going limp with her body still shaking and twitching, juices leaking and dripping as everythinf goes black for her. It's only a few moments later that she comes to again, huffing and taking breaths that would make one think that she had just sprinted a marathon. She looks at nothing, her eyes slowly emerging from the back of her head. "F-F-F-Fuuuckk~..." She moans, living in a moment of pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 5:10 am

Nuva might not have been paying attention at the time, but Sugary just barely managed to have them both not fall badly as his legs took the brunt of the fall and used his magic to keep balance before he ended up walking to the table with her as her juices wet his groin and some of the floor while he laughed at the awkward landing...

... By the time she returns to herself, the vibrations stopped, but he was still there, still in her, and now she was laying upon the table like a slab of meat she thought herself to be earlier. His hips grinded gently, and his mouth was all over one of her breasts that her bouncing had enticed him to earlier, both hands now lightly massaging her likely tired wings.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:26 am

Nuva blinks, her mouth still slightly agape as she glances around the room, remembering where she was. She coos and squeaks quietly as Sugary helped himself to her chest. She could still feel him inside, laying there lazily as he grinds inside her. She smiles. She felt so damn good right now. She had finally finished after these long weeks. She just sits in her glorious glow and stares at the ceiling.

"Mmnnnhh~... So good..." She says, bringing her hands up to her face, running her fingers through her hair and feeling like a different mare altogether. But she was nowhere near done with the Stallion just yet. "Mmdo me again~."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:18 am

Sugary took his sweet time suckling on the other breast when he got the chance, humming as he and Nuva kept in their indulgence. But shortly after Nuva made her request, he looked up to her, pulled back very slowly... and pulled out, cock swinging as her nethers were left empty again. He then gently lay upon her more on he table, lightly pressing his groin against her, but pushing nothing in as he spoke softly to her with a smirk. "... Should I really~? I recall, that you'd do whatever I say~... And I say you should rest more... Or do you really think I'm going to be doing all the effort again for our supposed arrangement~?" He hadn't forgotten, how he may have rutted her silly the last time by going along with her general demands more than simply having his way with her. He also watched her carefully, curious to see how long she could stand not having things go her way. At least his body laying on hers kept the promise of more passion later on if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:45 am

Nuva's moment of pleasurable happiness was cut short by Sugary's words. "Wh-..." Nuva had seemed to have overlooked the fact that handing over all of her control meant not deciding when she got fucked. Which was a problem for her, since she already felt more need coming back to her. "B-But just once isn't enough... I need more..." She pleads, trying to take his shaft again with her nethers. A month of pent up mare wasn't going to be solved with just one orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:43 am

As Nuva moved her nethers against his groin, Sugary cocked a brow with a smirk and made his cock feel cold with a spell; Very cold. He was now making it deliberately hard for her to just have her way as he raised one finger and shook it side to side gently. "Uh uh uuh~... That's not how a grown supple mare asks nicely, is it?" He gave her a scolding sort of tone and stare, and then in his most affectionate approach towards her by far, he caressed her cheek and some of her mane with the other hand, while using the index finger to gently twirl over her chest. "... I can tell you haven't been resting well, Nuva... If you want to do as I say, you'd best be more than just willing... I expect you to be real nice to look at, and just one shower ain't gonna cut it. You do need your beauty sleep too... But I'll give you one more chance to ask nicely. And if you ask really nicely, I might just give you one more good rut..." His magic then flared briefly as his eyes sparked with energy. "But then it's nap time."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Nuva squeaks and flinches at the sudden uncomfortably cold touch. He really was going to make her his slave, wasn't he... She quickly weighed the options she had. Either do as he said and be rewarded for it in the end, or leave now and go back to being a pent up mess. She really didn't like the end result of the latter, so she swallows her enormous pride for the moment. "Plleeaaaase will you do me again, sir?" Surely he would like being called that, right? She tried to be convincing, even pouting and giving her best puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:16 am

His expression eased up, and the spells were placed aside once more... before grabbing his cock and pushing in quickly all the way till he practically pushed her a little on the table. He then paused with a smile, and pulled out and in quickly again. From there, he began to rut her a bit more roughly than earlier as he leaned his head down, snorting deeply, and suckling on her breasts again while he then moved his fingers to caress her face and mane with a light massage at her scalp and right behind the ears. "That's more like it~" he'd say briefly and in a low voice in between breast sucking.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:36 am

Nuva gasped and yelped as Sugary suddenly shoved himself in, feeling herself move an inch across the table. Her eyes shot wide open and she looks at him during the pause, making an aroused sound and then moaning as he starts rutting her again. She reaches over her head and grabs the other side of the table, smile returning as she enjoys Sugary's gracious reward.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:17 am

Sugary was really putting in effort this time, much like their last encounter when she first asked him to rut her nethers; The table at times moving lightly with his thrusts. He neighed and moaned briefly eventually, and after he did so, he'd look down upon her as he pulled back out slowly, and pulled out of her.

He wasn't done with her however, as he then began to prod at her ponut and spread her buttcheeks a bit while doing so. He did not try forcing his way in just yet however. "Hm~... Think you're good to take it in here now too~?" And to entice her with the offer, he began to vibrate his cock again, but this time more gently against her. "I promise not to make you sore this time~" He had the most deviously playful smile by far, but that may have been on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:31 am

Nuva moans and rides Sugary's cock, remembering all to well their previous encounter. She lets out a whimpering moan as he pulls out, wondering why he would stop. When she finds out why, she loves it even more. "Yes, please, fuck my ass~." She quickly pleads, breathing heavily and dripping from her nethers as she feels his soft vibrations.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:48 am

In what was perhaps the only extra forceful action aside from his own fingers, he began to summon a few small magic tendrils from his fingertips that helped spread her ponut even more, slowly, gently. And in much the same gentle manner, he pushed his way in all the way... very very slowly to let her ease into it. "Savor every inch~" He kept constant unblinking eyes upon her as he went deeper, and to add to her reward, she'd also feel his cock getting warmer as opposed to earlier; Not hot, just gentle warmth to go with the light vibrations. And once he got as far in as he could, he moved back and forth lovingly... As in, lovingly enjoying himself as well while sticking a cock up her shapely ass.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:54 am

Nuva bit her lip and gladly did as she was told, savouring every slow inch he pushed into her ass. She moaned quietly, starting to squirm with pleasure as she felt him heat up inside her. The vibrations only made it more incredible, having a hot, vibrating rod pressing far into her. He starts to move and she bites her tongue, quite literally, trying to quiet her moans and enjoy the feeling as much as she can.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:32 am

"That's a good mare~... I should punish you for clawing my back, buuut it feels pretty good to be wanted~... So how should I punish you for that later after your nap~?" How he managed to keep concentrating so well while in his lust might have something to do with his own personal training as a Merc, but he kept the motion stable for her to try and think. If she did not answer soon, he'd stop moving and keep the vibrations going, but his leaned in face and smirk with still unblinking eyes were certainly wanting an answer from her regardless. "You'd best answer too, or your stay on this table will be cut short~" Perhaps unironically, he spoke as if he were about to eat her right up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore Liar (With added DLC)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next