OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sore Liar (With added DLC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:40 am

Nuva grins and moans lightly as Sugary speaks to her. She hadn't even realized she had done that. But she was willing to play the bad girl for him. "You should s-spank me~." She says. "You should spank me hard~." She shudders and starts to roll her hips, meeting his slow rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 6:08 pm

"I'll hold you to it~" He cocked a brow as he rubbed her flanks, thinking of how to spank her later on. But for the time being, he'd keep indulging her with the steady rutting. Eventually he'd go back to suckling on her breasts, but he'd also give her torso long strokes of his tongue under her triceps, her neck, her chest, nibbling on her ears, and sometimes sniffing her mane and feathers. Just as he wanted her to savor the warm loving vibrating rod, he'd savor her on the table. "Mmm~... You don't mind me playing with my food, do you~?" Again he looked to her, but this time when he did so, he pressed in a couple fingers into her nethers while lightly rubbing her clit with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Nuva groaned and wriggled happily, Sugary's teasing starting to make her feel really good again. Her nipples stand hard and erect, making her chest tingle as he touches them. And then she feels those wonderful fingers touch her. "OoooOOhhhHHHh~!" She moans, grabbong the table and almost cumming right then. "Mmmngh, harder, please~..." She begs, her walls squeezing down on his fingers and cock.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

"Heh~... My pleasure~" He didn't get the answer he wanted, but then he doubted she'd give it in her state after hearing her longest moans by far. He was now realizing just how serious she had been about her needs. And he was there to meet them, his way, his leisure, slowly taking her legs with magic and spreading them to the sides, pulling her back a bit with him as her flank and tail were left in the air while the rest of her body was left upon the table; He made sure to purposely be gentle about it, just to make her wait for it, rolling his hips and his cock inside her tight ass. "Hard? No. Firm...? Yeees~"

He'd lean down again, and this time he'd nip upon one of her nipples while the other was pinched by his free hand. The other hand strummed her nethers like pulling strings on a guitar in a constant motion with the two fingers, while the thumb stroked her clit in a faster circular motion. A deep neigh followed as he moved back and forth, the vibrating warm cock being pulled out till the medial ring was almost out before being pushed in fully and vibrating more as he grinded and swayed his hips before repeating the motions. His cock was also beginning to swell more again, throbbing as he got close to another load... But the more time went by, the faster he'd go, and it was then he'd show how firm he intended to be as his thrusts became all the more vigorous, her flank being slapped by the bucking of a horny lover of a stallion.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:19 am

Nuva squirms and groans, feeling Sugary slowly tease her and make her wait for him. She moans happily when he finally starts to speed up after her long while of waiting, making her shudder and grasp at his shoulders. "Mmm, yes~!" She cries, gripping him tightly and meeting his thrusts. She feels her pleasure starting to overflow as he ruts her harder, and soon vigorously trying to keep hold of him as her legs turned to jelly and her arms grew weak. She moans loudly, filling the airship with the sounds of her arousal as she suddenly spills over, her nethers clamping down on him as she cums again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 4:43 pm

As Nuva comes, Sugary follows soon after as he held back a neigh but snorted very deeply upon her chest and neck with very warm air and breath as he pushed in deeply with short quick thrusts as his seed gushed out again, vibrations and warmth still going as she was filled up with more warmth making its way deeper still.

He'd eventually stop the spells, but the hot spunk would remain for a while as he took his coated hand from her nethers and rose it up to his face to suckle on lightly only to then move it towards her face, the other hand gently raising her head a bit towards him as he heaved with a lusty stare and a light grin. "Mmmm~... Come on... Let's share this little bit between us~" Marecum and his own spit now coated his fingers, a light shine to his eyes as he then prepared to make good on making sure she took her nap sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Nuva moans long and low as Sugary fills her up. She rests on the table and smiles in her glow again, feeling oh so good but a little sad it was over. Her head is suddenly lifted and she's presented with glossy eyes and fingers. She opens her mouth and suckles on the fingers, tasting herself and him on them as she eagerly licks them in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 9:47 pm

In a lewd gesture on their afterglow, he motioned his fingers in her mouth as if fingering her mouth slowly. His hips moved a little still so they could both enjoy each other's warth very intimately, but eventually he'd gain a more notable glint and blow to his eyes. "... That should do it... Now you're mine~" His tone was a deep voice full of vigor and playful intent for later, her head being cradled still as he took the fingers out of his mouth and then began to place them over her eyes.

Energy began to flow from him to her, his will being sent out as a spell like magical sand spreading over and into her from head to hoof from his eyes and hand to numb her mind and body unto sleep; By far his most direct takeover of her freedom, completely harmless and painless as her last waking sight and sensation was of him putting her to sleep in her afterglow, her ass being used as his cocksheath...

... And while he loomed over her in her sleep on the table, and probably had any chance to keep having his way with her, he carefully pulled out and then carried her over to his room on the bed opposite to his, leaving her be as he then got around to reflecting upon what he had just done and what might likely happen the rest of their time together. He chuckled at the thought; What will he actually do once she woke up? Aside from the spanking, if she really wanted more, he needed to get more creative somehow...
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 1:46 am

Nuva watches as her vision starts to go black, her eyelids getting heavy and her body getting tired as well. She would easily pass out, falling asleep in Sugary's arms. She would sleep peacefully for the first time in a month, snuggling up to anything warm as she slumbered.

She curled up under the covers of the bed, looking surprisingly peaceful and innocent as she lelay there, eyes closed, body only thinking of much needed rest. And she would rest for quite a long time, her body catching up on its much needed break.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 3:16 am

By the time Nuva might wake up on her own, she'd very likely notice a note attached to the pillow she warmly held as Sugary kept to himself in the other bed; He lay there, resting, and fully bare as it seemed he could only do so much as she slept before he needed to at least take a nap.

The note had a simple written set of instructions:

So, finally awake, Nuva? Go and do your business if you must, but once you do so, you are to lick my balls to wake me up. I'll be giving you breakfast in bed afterwards~!

Sincerely: Sugary Market

P.S.: Yes, I do mean my cum down your throat.

Nuva could always just leave, however...
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 3:42 am

Nuva woke up after a good long sleep, feeling so much better already. She stretches and notices that she was still very much in the nude. Which was completely ok with her, sleeping naked was one of the best ways to sleep, it made everything so snuggly. After her long and beautiful stretch, she rolls over, her cheek crumpling the note that was left behind. She lifts her head and reads it, blushing at the words written there and looking over to Sugary, laying just as bare as she was in the other bed.

A few thoughts went through her head at that point. One of which was the thought of the pretentiousness of the note she had just read. How dare he make an order like that! Who did he think he was, her master or something? ... But then... He was the one who controlled her pleasure now... And somehow... That was more amazing than anything she had ever experienced. Was this what it felt like to truly loose control of yourself.

She looks over to Sugary and slips out of bed. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She thought to herself. "This is terrible. Am I really that much of a slut?" She climbs into his bed, his crotch growing ever nearer. "Am I really going to let him control me?" She lay down in front of him, crawling to set herself gently over his legs. "Am I...?" She sticks out her tongue and, without hesitation, licks Sugary's sack without question, her eyes half lidded as her tongue is drawn across his flesh wetly and firmly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 4:11 am

It was there and then that Sugary would awaken and a spell would go off to slow their movements down considerably from his crotch outwards as he wrapped his legs around her head and and almost made her swallow his groin by force. But as he looked to her, their slowed down movements meant they still saw one another in real time, and instead of trapping her in a vice grip, it just ended up being an awkwardly soft smother that let go of her again as their movements soon returned to normal and he let out a sigh of relief as he gently stroked her mane while letting go. "... Sorry about that, it's all I could think of for this... Please continue, Nuva, and good morning." His expression would become more lustful if she kept at it despite the sudden odd start.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 4:44 am

Nuva squeaked at the sudden burst of magic keeping her from moving, Sugary's legs forcing her face into his crotch. She looks up at him with a reddening face when she's released, nuzzling his groin lewdly. "G-Good morning... Master..." She says, going back to licking him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Sugary's initially sleepy smile turned to a grin as he hummed softly the more he felt Nuva be readily affectionate with his crotch. There was little doubt she was doing good so far as his cock began to come out right before her eyes at the pleasurable sensation while he lay there and kept stroking and petting her mane. "Ah~... Very nice... I might just do the same for you next time if you're good today~" A lustful leer crept to his face. "You'd like that, Nuva? Sleeping one moment and waking up with my muzzle on your crotch the next~?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 1:42 am

Nuva slowly wiggles her rear as Sugary pets her mane. She continues to lick him, watching with a blush as he started to grow right in front of her muzzle, licking the shaft a little as well with her morning ministrations. She looks up at him as he speaks, looking a little more embarrassed. "Y-Yes, sir." She replies to him, admittedly enjoying this a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:54 pm

"Then it's settled. I'll be having you for breakfast in bed tomorrow if you stay the night~!" He sounded very eager about it, looking at her all over, especially at her rump as she shook it; And if she had listened well, she was still not being obligated to stay in the ship, but the muzzle between her legs was a sure thing if she did.

He moaned lightly as she licked him, still stroking her mane until he moved his hand to his cock briefly as a bit of precum began to come out. "Hm~... Might want to start sampling your breakfast. Wouldn't want you to waste a drop~" He briefly stroked it upon her cheek and let it go so it throbbed lightly on its own against her warm fur and tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:47 am

Nuva blushed and broke eye contact with Sugary, thinking about her position right now as she licked his sack as a wakeup call. Her movement stopped when she had the sudden cock in her face, though she very soon began to lick at the shaft and wrapped her lips around the tip, making sure to taste whatever came out as she started to lower her head on him, her tongue swirling around him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:12 am

Sugary was patient as Nuva began to suck on his cock, letting out a sigh as he took great pleasure in watching her take it in. "Mmm~... Nice and slow... And here I thought you had a thing for taking it rough! Are you still tired, or am I that delicious? Be honest now~"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:30 am

Nuva kind of groaned at that. While cock wasn't exactly the best tasting thing in the world, it certainly had its place. She doesn't respond with words, instead moving closer and fitting Sugary's shaft between her breasts while she suckles his length.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:44 pm

He chuckled a bit and neighed a little at having her breasts be part of a complete breakfast. Eventually, he got a tad bit impatient as he leaned forward to her and caressed her mane and head... downwards. She felt good, really good on his cock, and he wasn't one to keep still too long when it came to having fun. "Nuva, I could feed you too while we're at it~" To make his point, he made a light thrust into her mouth. A good Master should make sure their pets are well fed too.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 4:03 am

Nuva would have gasped, vut the sudden cock down her throat made her gag instead. She regained her composure and gulped, the walls of her throat squeezing down on Sugary's shaft at the action. She looks up at him as she takes his length, bobbing her head down low, nearing his crotch with her snout each time. The skill with which she was taking him would probably be an indication that she had done this plenty of times before.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 9:59 pm

It was then he'd time slow thrusts into her mouth as she moved, careful about gagging her again... as much as he liked seeing it happen the first time. His cock began to swell a little more now that he was nearing the pressure point, and it helped that her warm throat could take in so much of him. Since she hadn't told him otherwise, he adjusted himself on the bed, and made sure to hold her about halfway down his cock when she moved closer to speak to her. "Nuva... Blink twice and I'll rut your throat~. Or just slap my flank if you think you can't handle it." His legs trembled a bit, very eager to really spoonfeed the morning meal.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:05 am

Nuva bobs her head eagerly, licking and suckling Sugary's length. She looks up at him as he speaks once more, taunting her with those words. She blinks twice, very deliberately. A part of her told her not to, but she did anyway, moaning as she sucked hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:00 am

He gave a gentle smile, and then forced his way into her mouth almost as deep as she had done earlier but slowly. He sighed as she kept suckling on his cock, holding her head firmly as he moved back and forth in a slow pace. "Oh~... Remember... Slap my flank if you need to breathe~" He was being serious, despite the blissful sensations, he was not going to pull out unless she wanted air more than his cock.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 3:14 am

Nuva opens her throat for Market, letting him push his length deep into her. She gags again, but regains her composure quickly. She moves her head more, trying to give Sugary as much pleasure as she can. Her tongue runs firmly up and down his shaft, swirling and licking his length as she moans like a dirty slut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore Liar (With added DLC)   Sore Liar (With added DLC) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore Liar (With added DLC)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next