OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]

Go down 
+7
Star Sentinel
Chappy
Ician
ObsidianPony
AurumTempestas
Zen
veryveryfluttershy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 am

Equestria’s a nice place. Nice weather, nice people, beautiful towns and cities. Ponies going to and fro, living their lives to the fullest potential. Some places are nice and peaceful, with the occasional strange event, but many more bustle with activity, seemingly never at rest. Somepony’s always doing something, even if it’s just tedious paperwork.

But recently, Equestria’s grown quiet. Still. Streets are empty, buildings are quiet and dark, and nopony is ever seen outside. It’s spread town to town, city to city. Equestria is growing quiet, the stillness is spreading. And yet, life is continuing for the ponies as if nothing was happening. It’s a contradiction. One everypony is completely oblivious to. Life continues as normal, and yet has stopped.

Why?

How?

And who, if anypony, is responsible for this?

Rules for the group apply here.

Keep it SFW.
You can die.
This is not turn-based, but posts must be a minimum of three lines.
Third-person, please.
Please state, along with the character (linked), where said character will be in Equestria.
Have fun.

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:50 am

I'll sign in Martial Mix, last character on my post on the second page of the character sheet thread. He's probably still doing his work in his martial arts training hall in Ponyville at the start.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:53 am

Kitsune, page four of the char thread(sorry, i am incapable of linking right now, also, not the brand new char thread). She will be in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 am

I'll sign Hoodwink, he will start in The Wilds (the area where Applelossa is).
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:51 pm

I'll sign up Ician, and he'll start in Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Methinks I'll sign up with Ante, page nine of the character thread. He'll start in Manehatten.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I'll sign up Star Sentinel. Star'll be staring in Canterlot.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 am

I'll sign up Scythe Spin, he'll be staring in Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 pm

I would like to sign up my character, Ocean Arc. His character sheet is on the 10th page of the brand new OC character thread, more than half way down. I apologize for not linking to the actual post, I don't know how to do that. Arc would be on his ship, The Lanafir, which would be docked in Horseshoe Bay, close to Baltimare.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:46 pm

To my embarrassment, I've forgotten to mention there will most likely be a sequel to this. If you do not wish to participate in it, please say so.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:11 am

If I'm not too late, I'd like to sign up with Ivy Vine.  She's going to be starting in Canterlot, losing her mind over the lack of strangers in the streets.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 am

If it's okay, I'd like to sign up Angel Glow, She will start in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]   The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calm (sign-up)[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1