OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crystal Night University (open)

Go down 
+2
Alpha P
LeoValkenhein
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:28 am

Cynder kneels by Starry and Doctor Leopold, looking on the verge of tears now that he was there. "I-I din't mean to! I was riding my bike, and then there was this kitty in the road and I didn't want to hit it so I turned and I ran through the whole courtyard and I stopped and I almost killed her and please don't expel me I don't have a future!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Leaf nods in response, not giving a verbal answer and trusting her judgement on the matter. He wanted to stay for a bit longer, but with Doctor Leopald telling them to go, he felt there were no other reason to stay. He did start to pull away, hearing the pleas of Cynder as he began to leave with the crowd. He glanced back at her before looking over to his roommate. "Do you think she'll stay? It might have been an accident, but it is a serious one."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Naina slightly frowned as they were told to move back, but then again, it was Doctor Leopold's orders, it wouldn't be good to not follow them on the first day already. Her height allowed her to watch the scene a bit longer as they were walking away, but then heard Leaf's question. "Hopefully they will... accidents happen to everyone, after all. Sure, it will probably leave a mark on her history on this school, but they shouldn't expel her just for one accident." The sharkgal sounded somewhat calm as she was saying this, but deep down she too was very worried. She did not know how strict exactly this university is, and had only hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Sacred walked along with the Tabi, and nodded. "Yeah. I'd like to sit down and get studying. If there are any pre-tests that we get, I really want to ace them so I'll hopefully have a lighter workload throughout the year." He looked around for any signs of the dorms, wondering where they were on campus.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:09 pm

"Oh, already?" Tabi asked him and sighed, looking around as to where the dorms could've been. "I guess you have a nice goal for that... I would've done the same, but I might just be too lazy...." she added and giggled. After a while, they would arrive. 'I just hope he won't be too boring... I kinda wanna have some fun on this university along with studying....' the wolfgirl thought to herself, letting Sacred lead the way to their rooms now.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:03 am

Frederick pulls Cynder aside as the EMT's push through the dispersing crowd with a stretcher, do a few checks of Starry's vitals before loading her on and carrying her to the ambulance.

"I need you to calm down, take a few deep breathes, and then tell me what happened, in a coherent form, starting with your name. You probably won't be expelled, but you will most likely be banned from riding your bike on campus for a little while."

Tabi and Sacred would find their dorm in the south-east corner of the campus, bellow the Green houses and gardens. Naina and Lightening's dorm is straight across the courtyard, in the south-west corner of the campus, below the various sports fields and storage sheds.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:05 am

Cynder takes a deep breath and tries not to break down into tears. She calmly explains to Frederick that she was going to go and grab lunch before her first classes started and a cat ran into the road, so she swerved to avoid it.

Meanwhile, arriving on one of the city busses, a very tall, crimson haired and coal scaled creature steps off, carrying a school pouch over one shoulder and looking around the grounds. He wore a slyish v-neck shirt and jeans, and a leather wristband witha few beads stiched into it. He walked along and noticed the EMT nearby, wondering what happened but going to get his schedule most importantly
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:18 am

Thread is being shut down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University (open)   Crystal Night University (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Night University (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2