OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crystal Journeys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

Crystal Journeys Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Journeys   Crystal Journeys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Alright everypony! Civviq here with a brand-new idea.

You see, I've always wanted to travel to the Crystal Empire. However, the road there is just as important! It's not safe to travel alone, after all. Not so fun either. So who will be joining me on this journey? Which way will we go next? Who will we meet? We'd love to meet you!

If you want to sign up, state your OC's current location below. We're starting off in Manehatten, where I will meet up with the first of you. If you're not in Manehattan, don't worry! We're taking the scenic route. We'll probably go through your village (or city) as well!

This will be the map I'm going to base the direction off of:
Crystal Journeys Img-636581-1-_scan__canon_map_of_equestria_by_sunderbraze-d59vaur

If your place isn't on the map, state the city the most close by and the direction from there. When we get to your city, I'll shoot you a message.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

Crystal Journeys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Journeys   Crystal Journeys Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 am

...Uh, sorry, but I see no map! This is interesting though!
Back to top Go down

Crystal Journeys
Page 1 of 1