OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crystal Night University: Interest thread

Go down 
+3
Xereth
Alpha P
LeoValkenhein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

Crystal Night University: Interest thread Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:00 am

A brown unicorn stallion stands on the stage behind the podium, he is wearing a brown suite just a shade darker than his fur and silver wire-rimmed glasses, his hands rest on the sides of the podium as he speaks into the microphone. "Hello, and welcome, to Crystal Night University. I am Frederick Leopold and I shall be the chancellor of this fine establishment should we receive enough applicants to be granted funding." Frederick looks to his left and reaches out with the corresponding arm, inviting a changeling mare to come stand beside him.
She is wearing a long black dress that clings to her body and seems to shimmer with stars as she moves, her blue-green hair falls to the middle of her back, looking almost like a waterfall. She waves to the crowd and smiles sweetly, keeping her lips together, as Frederick turns back to address his audience.
"This is Leona, she will be your Dean of Students, meaning she will be in charge of your discipline, but more importantly of making sure your time here is as enjoyable as we can make it," Frederick pauses briefly to smile at his potential students and gather his thoughts before continuing, "The rest of our staff is currently uncertain or will be arriving later to speak with you during application. Before that though, let me explain to you a bit how things will work around here.
"For the most part, you will be left to your own devices, you won't all have the same classes at the same times and some of you may never interact beyond passing in the halls. There will, however, be reminders of major exams posted online and on the bulletin boards a week in advance, this does not mean that your teachers cannot give out pop quizzes or smaller tests of their own to asses how you are doing. Any holidays, assemblies, town events, and so one will also be posted to the bulletin boards and online.
"This school is open to all, so any kind of intolerance, harassment, bullying, etcetera, will not go without serious consequences, such as expulsion and being barred from the campus. Now, you're all young adults of consenting age, you will have lives outside of this university and will interact with people outside of it, possibly even from other schools, I only ask that you be safe and give some thought to the consequences your actions may have; there is a drug store just off campus and Miss Leona will be keeping a supply of contraceptives in her office."
Frederick pauses again to take a sip of water and let the semi-awkward moment pass, "Now on to the topic of drugs; if I don't see it, I don't smell, and nobody tells me about it, then it's not there. If you are caught, hemp will earn you a month of community service and you'll lose your stash, anything else will be immediate expulsion and criminal charges, understood?"
Frederick examines the crowd as he lets that sink in, trying to pick out any potential troublemakers, "Good, I think that about covers everything, if you have any questions, both myself and Miss Leona will be available while you apply."
Frederick begins to make his way off of the stage but then stops and goes back to the podium as he remembers something, "Oh and one more thing, this will be stressful and overwhelming if you move to quickly and let your days flash by, take things slow, just a few hours at a time." Frederick smiles once more to the crowd before making his way off stage to the right as Leona goes left, one standing at either side of the platform and ready to answer questions.

Last edited by LeoValkenhein on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:56 am

Imma toss Cynder into this one.

Last edited by Alpha P on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Interested, though I haven't decided on a character yet. Will edit this when I come up with a decision.

EDIT:
Gonna throw in both Naina and Tabi.

Last edited by Xereth on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Adept

The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:06 pm

It will be Ishkar, Blood Tears, Lotor and Haruspex

Last edited by The Adept on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:13 pm

I was thinking of jumping in with Sacred Chime for this
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:15 am

Hmmm. I might as well toss in Starry Drawings. Could finally get a use for her besides just being their and saying it's me as a pony.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Signing up Phoenix Leaf for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Night University: Interest thread   Crystal Night University: Interest thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Night University: Interest thread
Page 1 of 1