OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Nhorse Quest(Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runese000

Nhorse Quest(Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Nhorse Quest(Open to All)   Nhorse Quest(Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:17 pm

In the northern Isles of Friesland are the clans of Sleipnir. Sieg, Silva, Talion, and Doga. All squabbling amongst themselves, trying to claim dominion over the others. Will you remain with the clan you were born into, or defect to another clan in the search for power and riches. Only through your decisions will the fatemof the Nhorse be determined.

Character Creation
http://pastebin.com/hy8chcF2
Back to top Go down
Runese000

PostSubject: Re: Nhorse Quest(Open to All)   Nhorse Quest(Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Gathered in the Augustine Hall of Earl Eirikos Sieg and his household, friends, and most trusted confidants celebrate a victory and the successful claiming of the coastal lands of Ravine.

"My friends! Let us celebrate. For this day is one of joy merriment". The Earl announces as the clanking of flagons and cups resound throughout the hall. Dancing and song ring out as well to the plucking and beating of instruments along with the clip cool of hoof, Foot, and paw follow along.

>What are you doing during this celebration?
-Dancing?
-Drinking?
-Visiting with the Earl?
-Other?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Nhorse Quest(Open to All)   Nhorse Quest(Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Yo! Admin Market here to help you get settled in proper, so don't panic cause you're not in trouble. But I need to make sure of some things before I allow this thread to proceed.

Have you read the rules of the group, and have a solid grasp of what you're able to do without breaking anything?

Have you seen our character threads section, and merely intended for your linked sheet to represent THIS thread in particular for participants taking a role with their characters? Do note: It's not against the rules for a Game Master to have NPCs to use on a whim, and Canon characters may be used upon pre-established agreement, but all threads should have players using their own pre-approved characters(with some minor exceptions provided by Admin approval in advance).

And finally, did you or did you not intend for this thread to start right away? Because while I can tell this thread is open to all, a fellow RPer and Admin has stated that it's hard to tell how players are supposed to get settled in here. In short, details seem lacking on what is actually going on or what options are explicitly available to all. Please try and respond as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nhorse Quest(Open to All)   Nhorse Quest(Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nhorse Quest(Open to All)
Page 1 of 1