OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)

Go down 
+10
Alpha P
Cynicalwhovian
Sir_Knightmare
Indicus
Brother Roga
Mr. Market
Syntavant
The_Pariah
WiserOdin032402
The Adept
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Indicus

Indicus

Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Indicus entered the mech bay to see Metal Bolt working away on the Star Adder currently the mech was almost done just missing it's weapons most notably the PPC's that Metal Bolt was making adjustments to. "Metal Bolt, Plasma Cutter, I got us some contracts one a month from today and another  in about four I'll throw you the details on your tac-pads." Indicus made a few swipes on a wrist computer of his and sent the details of both contracts to them.

"I'll look at that later, I just need to finish adjusting the PPC's so they won't explode once used or fire and not even damage a hostile." shouted out Metal Bolt.

Plasma Cutter sighed while reading over the contracts. "I thought you said you would take it easy and try to just enjoy your time here not go contract hunting when we just got here a few days ago."

"We do need the contracts to continue what we do you know." Indicus replied

Plasma Cutter brushed a hand through her yellow and red striped mane "How about this, just hang out in the Pilot's Lounge get a drink and perhaps talk with some of the other Mech Pilots and maybe enjoy yourself for once. Hell you have rarely casually talked to anyone but Metal and I for over two years you need this."

Indicus put his hands up in defeat "Okay okay you win, I'll go to the Pilots Lounge and hang out just get off my back." Indicus then left the mech bay to go to the Pilots lounge.

Metal Bolt looked at the two amused and once Indicus left said "Are you sure that the two of you aren't in a relationship? Cause you both argue like it."

Plasma Cutter flipped her friend off and went back to her computer.

Last edited by Indicus on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Lagnia smiled and waved, flipping a few switches in the cockpit. The lovely voice would chime in "Combat mode disengaged. Show mode, engaged." He would parade his mech around, the automated system making sure it wouldn't step on or injure anyone. Lagnia sat back in the rather full cockpit, located in the torso and smiled. He was rather enjoying today, and he doubted much could ruin it.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Ruby held back a giggle as the mare squeaked at the suddeness of her hug, enjoying it perhaps a little too much as she felt their chests press together.

Releasing her, Ruby was able to admire the rose pink mare, and the bright red flush that was fading from her cheeks. Ooooo~ She's a cute one alright... I wonder if Divine... Wait, not the time. Ruby shook her minutely and smiled back, glancing at the old mare and her dog as they walked off. "No problem whatsoever. I get a bad feeling about that mare... I'm glad I could help."

Ruby took the hand eagerly, the material of her suit cool to touch. "Ruby Flame, mechwarrior. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Divine looked up at the pair, placing the turtlebot on the ground, giving it a kiss before letting it go hunt the foes it had. She rolled a little closer to them and gave Razz a wave, but made no move to talk.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:31 am

"Oh, uh, yeah. Y-you too." She said, taking the handshake with both hands. She shook the proffered hand once, and let go. She then spared a small wave at Ruby's companion, before going back to nervously rubbing her own arm.

'Yeah. Nice going, genius. Get caught up by one female, and now you're stuck with two more. Really, solid work right there. It's almost like you want to be in these situations...'

Razz frowned at herself inwardly, and shook her head, promptly banishing the negative voice in her head to the depths of her subconscious. She couldn't be so shy and nervous right now, especially in the presence of such a pretty mare such as Ruby. Bolstering her courage, she smiled at her new acquaintance.

"So, a mech warrior, huh? That's pretty cool. I've got a mech too! Although, she isn't that effective in combat. Lulu's pretty much just there to show off, and to look snazzy doing it." She joked, giggling abashedly. "She's just over there." She said, pointing a thumb over at the tall, thin, brilliant white mech that loomed over one of the tents.

"Did you wanna, um, come check her out? Or... something?" She asked Ruby, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:58 am

Alpha looked up at the giant mech, shrugging off the eyes and the sound of 'breathing'. "It was probably left on standby or something. And that breathing sound could just be the internals working." He explains to Sandy. But he was more interested in the turtle bot now. "Hey, turtlebot. C'mere a sec." He says, pulling a small memory chip from his exoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:10 am

Dust quickly stopped as she tried to find the channel the radio man was speaking on. Seems she might have an insider for the rest of the expo... Once she found it, she radioed back. "You'd be surprised at how hard it is to make a giant quadriped experimental war machine do the kazotsky kick, ya know. Is the next round a dance-off?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:36 am

((Elder Spark!))

Once Horn Abs made his offer, the couple looked rather hesitant as they whispered very quietly to one another, but then both looked rather content when they seemed to have come up with an agreement as they looked between his machine and the fields being maintained. The mare spoke up with a grin "We'll take you up on your offer, but..." and then galloped towards Abs along with her husband as the stallion covered the pipe to stop the fire, followed by the both of them leaping and doing a flip over the Minotaur and right into the seats facing him. The both of them crossed arms with one another in the form of a V-shape for victory and not looking the least bit winded; They had practice. "Ba ba baaam! Team Wrench-Spudger seeks to fix the maintenance efforts with your machine! Surely this can handle such a straightforward task during testing, right?" Their interests lie in making repairs go faster even if they have to do it themselves. It seemed Abs may have bitten off more than he could chew as the lively elderly couple gazed upon him with fiery eyes.

Kiryuu might have her hands full chasing after the frantic mare who was making her way to the center of the Expo, mostly because she kept bumping into unsuspecting victims and gear that slowed her down in the crowded place, knocking them out or just plain knocking things over. In time, her unintentional harming of others would be addressed as one of the Turtle Bots, who carried a distinctly familiar umbrella in its arm, sped up its wheels after her with a siren and a red light spinning above its head. "Turtle. Stop. I must serve the public trust. Protect the innocent. Uphold the law. Turtle." Along the way she may or may not also bump into Lagnia's mech as the mare ran through between its legs, who was otherwise having a swell time being admired and showering in his good fortune.

Alpha, in the meantime, would be observed by the Turtle Bot he called over as it slowly moved closer. It said nothing, just waiting to see or hear what it was called over for. If Alpha was planning on simply installing the chip, he'd have a hard time figuring out where it would go as the design for it was a clockwork masterpiece more than anything else should he open it somehow. As for the giant golem, it kept watching over the duo...

For Dust, it would take a moment, but a reply would come. "Sweetheart, it just might be, but the schedule ain't set in stone. I just relay what's up, when it comes up, how it comes up. I ain't the one running this show."

Elsewhere, Indicus would find himself in an unruly place for the pilot's lounge. Already, two stallions were fighting each other, one old and one young as they argued about devils. Another duo of young griffons, one with blue feathers and another with red feathers, kept glaring at each other as both competed for the affections of a yellow canary griffon. Three Diamond Dogs in spandex instead kept riding each other in different poses, calling it strategy for battle formations. Several youngsters kept to various corners angsting for no particular reason. And among other things, one group of pilots seemed more interested in practicing their music than their control manuals. There were more to meet to be sure, but that was up to how well Indicus could stand the localized chaos in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:10 am

Horn Abs was about to show the elderly pair the way to their seats when they did their little performance that made the minotaur look at them with an expression of pure- "Wat."

In retrospect, it reminded him of a Neighponese show where a group of 5 figures made a performance not too dissimilar to the one he just saw.

It even had it's own music track that he couldn't make heads or tails of.

He then shook his head rapidly in order to clear away the confusion and then went after them, going with his original plans of showing them to their seats.
"Aaaanyways... Just sit down on the chairs on the sides and I'll take it from there." He said as he stepped into the middle cockpit. Once they were all inside, he pressed a button that closed off the cockpit compartment and made lights appear on various parts of the cockpit. Horn Abs then engaged the "Training Mode" switch that severely limited the capabilities the two would be able to do. "We'll start off easy." He said into the microphone in front of his face before he started the Brass Scorpion. It began to move towards a pile of dirt he placed there in order to show off the machine's capabilities.
"Alright, you two have joysticks in there, the one on your left controls the direction the front claws move. The right one controls it's rotation. The button on the left stick controls whether the joystick moves the claw up or forward, press it down when you want to move the claw up or down. You also have a clear view of the claw at all times so it makes it easy for you to see what you're doing. How about you both pick up a bit of dirt from that pile and put it into that bin next to it?" He said, using the tail of the machine to tap the bin. "I'll be controlling the legs and tail so you can concentrate on the dirt." He moved the mech close enough to the dirt that the pair could use the claws like he instructed them to and still reach out easily to the bin.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 am

When Indicus first entered the Pilot's lounge and saw the chaotic shit storm that was in it he questioned the reason that Plasma Cutter would send him here to relax. Sure he did not expect a bar filled with people with sticks clear up their asses but he at least expected it to be filled with people that had an ounce of dignity.

Indicus sighed and bought a beer, sat at a table on the far side of the room away from all but the random kids that looked like they hated the world. One even decided to glare at Indicus but he just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Kiryuu stopped after attempting to slip under the mech's legs, realising what kind of position she was in, ass and tail in the air, face right next to the mech's crotch, and now her breasts were bouncing, signifying a text message from her mom, Tytanna.

"Kiryuu! Keep an eye out for a stallion knwon as 'Sugary', Photo finish is doling out moolah for a naughty photo shoot with him! He should be ehading your way soon."

Kiryuu sighed, translating her mom's poor grammar, then decided to look and see if anyone had caught her awkward position. Or, rather, how many had decided to photograph it, since it seemed a LOT of people saw it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:09 am

Alpha knelt down in front of the turtlebot and presented the chip. "I found a few suspicious signals around the expo. Possible hostile threats. Their locations are on this chip. Can you help check them out?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:25 am

Ruby looked over at the pearl-white mech and whistles. "That is a pretty sweet ride you have there... most of our mechs are combat based, so they're far more functional than anything else." Ruby smiled as she considered something. "Also, you named your mech?" She asked as she glanced at Divine, who was merely watching the pair quietly.

Divine coughed and nodded at Razz's second question. "I would love to see your mech... and then perhaps we can head to the pilot's lounge. I hear they make a great coffee." Ruby stared at Divine for a moment before giggling and nodding.

"Alright then, you heard the lady Razz. I think we best head over to your mech," she said, glancing at Lulu again.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:44 am

... " You going to trust a turtle, to help us find whom try to kill you guys earlier. Okay then."
I starting to think that exo smarter then him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm

The couple accompanying Abs didn't mind the Training Mode being set up, they were just as eager and interested in seeing what the Brass Scorpion was capable of. Of course, being pilots themselves, they not only picked up fast on the controls, but they were just as quick in executing his order near flawlessly. His co-pilots were far from amateurs as they opened and shut the claws away from the ground, looking around for more to test out. "Very nice hydraulic system and response time on the arms, but when do we start pushing the limits on this baby?"

Close to where Indicus choose to sit, a large pegasus stallion wearing what looked to be a black military shell of a helmet with goggles and dark uniform to match with a bushy white moustache harumphed at the foal that had glared at Indicus with one of his own, and made the young one fold and move away to leave him be. "... Don't mind the kids here too much. Life's gonna pound some sense into them one way or another... Hm...?" A call would be received as his helmet shook, and with it he spoke to someone. "... A what now...? Uh huh... Eeyup... Sure you do... Learn to hold your drink down better, lightweight, we have to keep sharp today." He then groaned to himself and calmly drank from his mug and ate his meal.

Kiryuu caused quite the mess alright, as a good portion of the crowd behind her had bled from their noses and passed out from the sight she gave... She had also hit the Turtle Bot with her tail as it flung upwards, catapulting it and flailing over Lagnia's mech into the distance. And speaking of distance, the mare she was chasing was nowhere to be seen as she was lost in the crowd ahead.

Meanwhile, Alpha and Sandy kept getting stared silently, until the Turtle Bot suddenly snapped at the chip the pegasus held and 'gulped' it down, whistling in sing-song afterwards while its eyes blinked. It then pointed with a flipper right towards North.. and had yet to return the piece of equipment given.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Kiryuu blushed, waving her ass back and forth, then decided it'd be best to NOT try and commandeer any survivours for a night of fun...at least, not in such a massive crowd with so many younger members of the equine species watching. She stood up and brushed herself off, looking at the mech she cad stumbled into.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:33 am

Indicus looked at the Pegasus sitting beside him and once the Pegasus was done with his call replied, "The kid was no bother, and yea life makes a habit of putting kids into the pilots seat before they know it. Name's Indicus. Yours" Indicus took another sip of his drink, idly looking around the room as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:20 pm

"Well, I can't just leave this forty foot mech unattended, so I'll just be here..." She switched off most of the mech's systems for now, grabbing a book from an empty spot on the dashboard and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:45 am

Alpha waits a moment for the turtlebot to do... Something... And flinched when it suddenly gulped down the chip and pointed north. He looked north and checked the map he had for signals, then turned to Sandy with a smug grin. "You were saying?" He says, beginning to walk towards where the turtlebot was pointing.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:20 pm

"Yeah, Lulu is pretty great." She gushed, eyes lighting up, as she began trotting alongside the two mares towards her mech. "She is technically capable of combat. I even had some flak cannons put on her wrists for that exact purpose! She's just more of a lover, not a fighter."

"And yeah, I named her." She said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "You don't? I thought it was pretty common for mechwarriors to name their mechs. Heck, even Frett, a friend of mine, named his mech Sweet Thing! Even though he insists on treating mechs like glorified tin cans, rather than an extension of yourself..." She trailed off, blushing. "Sorry, I get really passionate about this kind of stuff."

Eventually, the group arrived at Lulu's entry ramp. "So... yeah. Here she is." She announced as she leaned against the mech's leg. "She's a type-2 lightweight, 90 mph capable, beast of a gal. Fitted with 3'' titanium plating, two sixteen-barrel shrapnel-spewing flak cannons, and enough rocket boosters to make that lovely walk on the beach a brief sprint across a desert."

She closed her eyes and grinned. "She's also very self conscious about her weight, so don't bring it up." She giggled, folding her arms.

Last edited by Syntavant on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:27 am

With the time it was taking for Kiryuu to move from her spot, it would not take long for the Turtle Bot to actually return once again, siren and lights still flaring as it waved the umbrella. "Turtle. You shall be taken to a safer location. Do not resist. Turtle." It was closing in fast, but not as fast as earlier, being more cautious so as to not just be flung again somewhere.

If Indicus was looking for a name, he'd get it but it seemed the stallion wasn't really up for talking much, mostly focused on his meal. "Spiegel." Was all he'd say for the time being. He wasn't there to cause any rabble rousing to say the least. At least one other thing started though, and that was the karaoke machine in a corner being turned on for the time being while someone was a little bored and just wanted to sing for a change. A young pegasus lass with glasses and orange mane who brought her companions as well for backup, but one who seemed rather upbeat as she got on the stage and started to sing. The song sounded a bit childlish, but her singing was certainly heartfelt through it.

As far as field matters went, they were... not very fast. It seemed the maintenance crew wasn't too experienced with the repairs they had to do and might need any help they could get to speed up. Meanwhile, inside the Brass Scorpion, Ampere had begun to poke at her radio, concerned for Abs' lack of a response. "Hello...? Surely our piloting wasn't that impressive. Do you feel alright? We still got work to do after this, remember...?" Her husband merely looked into the distance, itching to help with the repairs as well.

Alpha would be just fine in going where he chose to along the way, he might even feel something fall into his pocket that belonged to him in the form of a certain chip he let a certain Turtle Bot borrow, though he had to be more wary of sudden experiments going on where he was headed. Sparks of chemicals flying left and right as many showcased in how they made or augmented materials on the spot. In fact, one piece of blob that fell nearby seemed to growl at him... He should be extra wary if anyone were to suddenly bump him towards one of the volatile tables... Someone who did not want to be followed for example... Someone who was watching him coming right now...

Last edited by Mr. Market on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:44 am

Alpha tried his best not to be hit by any of the chemicals flinging to and fro. And he stepped lightly around whatever that strange blob was... Though he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. The helm on his suit closed and the internals activated. "Where are you..." He continued to follow the signal, looking for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:05 am

Sandy followed alpha not paying attention to that smug smirk. When they got to  the chemicals, she to dodged most and occasionally blasted a few back to source with her air cannon. "IF A DROP OF THAT CRAD GET"S ON ME IT BE YOU HEAD." she threaten (One of her most mild of threats.) Sandy even glared back at the blod that growled at them. "We should be on our guards, if who ever send those target paranoid. he or she might attack."
((sorry for being late, was away from the laptop for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Horn Abs was impressed at the performance. He hadn't realized they were that good. The systems were built to have some safety triggers in them in case one of the users became too experimental, but these two handled his machine like pros.
He then began flipping various switches, not bothering to answer. Once he was finished, the minotaur put the Training Mode switch back to OFF, which caused a fair bit of lights to go on in both of the ponies cockpits. He then brought the microphone of the short-range radio near his face.
"Well, you two handled this baby really well, I'd have to hire ya to be part time operators if I get this thing to work in a proper enviroment. I unlocked all the functions of the Brass Scorpion for ya, how about we go help those folks you were talking about? If they need lifting then we oughta be able ta help." He said, keeping his voice level and being careful to not speak too loudly, lest he crack the magic crystals that turned the vibrations in the air that his speaking caused. Those crystals were what allowed these things to work. Problem was that they are expensive, though rather cheap when considering how much it took to build the entire mech. "Y'all can take the wheel for this one, I'll handle the tail and such till we get there."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Kiryuu shrugged and bowed, "Lead the way little turtlebot."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:08 am

Sandy's own flaring temper would disrupt both sinister shadows and Alpha's progress unintentionally as some of the chemicals she blew away ended up landing onto other chemicals and experiments further back, setting off a chain reaction that began with wild sparks of fireworks in the area going off, followed by table after table of chemicals exploding and spewing even more volatile ingredients about... Perhaps they should've upped the standards for letting science experiments happen out in the open, but sometimes one had to take necessary, if completely pointless, risks. The feeling of being watched was gone as those in the area scampered about, but it also did mean Alpha and Sandy might be in danger as more blobs fell around them, growling at them but while on fire.

Back in the Brass Scorpion, Ford and Ampere were glad their companion was still with them, and even more so that he was now taking them seriously. "You won't regret this!" said Amp gingerly. And not long after that, the Brass Scorpion nearly toppled as it tried to move awkwardly till the couple got the hang of its numerous multiple leg movements. "You won't totally regret this!" said Amp again nonchalantly as they got the machine going. As far as the field went, some terrain was still left uneven, some of it needed to be filled up, some needed to be dug out to make room for water, and there was also some scrap that needed to be collected. The couple was more than willing to get on it, but as they moved into the field, they spoke to their host. "So, where do you wanna start, Chief?"

Kiryuu would be assessed by the Turtle Bot, sirens and lights still on, until it waved its arms and then moved behind her, raised one arm towards her as it took the form of a baseball glove... and then effortlessly carried her away as she sat, heading swiftly over to the direction of the Pilot's Lounge. "Turtle. Your cooperation is appreciated. Turtle." And so, the diminutive machine carried the dragon off. At the very least, it did give her a nice tour in the meantime as they sped past the chaos of experimental chemicals going off wildly nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next