OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)

Go down 
+10
Alpha P
Cynicalwhovian
Sir_Knightmare
Indicus
Brother Roga
Mr. Market
Syntavant
The_Pariah
WiserOdin032402
The Adept
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:43 am

Nightwing walked into this new place, looking around. Machines and new technology he'd never seen before were in abundance, and he couldn't be more excited. Even though he knew next to nothing about these things, a combination of comics and a will to learn helped him push through the fact that there were ponies everywhere. The thestral had been walking for a while though, so his first priority was a drink. Preferably, something sugary and fruit-flavor. He began looking for a refreshment vendor.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:00 am

With the loud voice of all market vendors vent a little filly to and fro trough the gathered masses of pony folk and other people alike, announcing her wares with an young way way way too optimistic and happy go lucky voice. "Lemonade! Get your ice cold lemonade to quench your thirst here! Seen something from another dimension that you wish to forget, buy your extra strength brain bleach here!"

The little white filly with blue stripes that called herself Umbra soon trotting by where Nightwing were, her levitating a pitcher with something red in it, showing it off to all the passer bys as she pulled with all her might on her little hoofcart with all the other drinks and tonics that she had brought with her to sell.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:07 am

Lemonade, absolutely perfect. He grins and trots over to the vendor's hoof cart and takes a moment to look at things, just to double check that there wasn't another something he was interested in, before asking, "So, umm... lemonade. How much is a glass?" He shifted his weight a bit, beginning to notice the crowds more and becoming more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 am

Sir_Knightmare wrote:
Kiryuu was drooling, struggling to process the pun-esque innuendos running amok in the area.

Indicus decided to walk around the area to clear his head of the constant images. "Kiryuu I'll just start walking around here if you need me I shouldn't be too far." Indicu sthen started walking ignoring the sex toys/weapons and various sex related items while passing around some browsing customers he even walked past a prostitute that tried to gain his attention he wondered why she was at the convention but dismissed it quickly after the thought entered his mind.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:48 am

It was a longer process to stop the cart for the small filly, the little filly slowing down slowly instead of halting to a direct stop as to not being run over by it, her being a smile from ear to ear as she had found a new costumer. Levitating the pulling bar could she get out from under it and went to rummage trough the many different looking bottles in the cart with her hoofs, a few icecubes falling over its edge as she used big movements to find just the right bottle, the lemonade she were looking for seemingly being one of the lowest bottles, her pulling a blood orange lemonade forth.

"Mister Voice says that it is a special day, so it is a special price as well, so the price is whatever you want to pay." Her holding the ice cold beverage out with one hoof and were awaiting her payment, her having gotten all manners of interesting things as payment over the course of the day.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:58 am

"Oh. Ummm," he looks over what he's got. It was... not a lot, in all honesty. He handed two lucky bandannas he'd gotten from a traveling family a while back, along with three bits, and took the drink. "Thanks for the drink." He sips it down quickly, looking back over the cart. "What's your name?" He thought it was a little strange that a little filly was manning a lemonade stand about the same size as her. He also wondered who Mister Voice was. Her father, maybe? He pulled the last lucky bandanna out and wore it - it was getting hot.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:48 am

What had actually been perceived as a prostitute by Indicus was little more than a fembot prototype asking for a fun time in general at the shop. It seemed Indicus was having trouble telling a sex shop from a munitions depot and marketing machines for adults. Because really, who would purchase such things for younglings? They might get hurt. And who in their right mind would set up a sex shop in a public fair for all ages? A nearby Turtle Bot passed by Indicus to offer a wet towel to cool off. "Turtle. You look flustered. Turtle."

Meanwhile, in the back of the shop...

"Wax harder, Helga! These mines need to shine!"

"Helga is giving it all she has!" The duo of dutiful workers continued to clean the lumpy balls in their grasp.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:14 am

Indicus looked at the Turtle bot and took the wet towel with a "Thank you." trying to calm down in this areas weird set up he did find a munitions area that did not seem to sell double purposed merchandise and bought some ammo for his personal pistol and rifle as well as a energy weapon with it's own power cells that could be charged with enough magic. The weapons store was quite a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:11 am

Alpha stopped when he was booped on the nose by the turtle bot. Then he dropped the bar and looked as the glasshead shut down, brushing himself off and nodding approvingly at his work. He looked at Sandy just as he heard the boom, to which he looked in the direction of. He turned on his comlink and spoke to his crew. "Ratchet, send the mech my way. I think I might need it."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:44 am

Seeing as she got some new clothes did she take a short break from the harsh and demanding lemonade business to take the bandana on, it being the cleanest and seemingly only piece of fabric on her else rag dressed body without a hole in it, the filly saving the other one for harsh times. "Mister Voice says that telling your name to strangers is A Very Bad Thing and something good fillies don't do... But you have brought something from me mister so you can't be that strange. I'm Umbra!" The fillies voice being warm happy and bubbly as she spoke, beside when her voice suddenly changed in tone out of the blue to be rather serious and almost dark and gloomy, before she changed back to her else so warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Kiryuu waved to Indicus as she continued enjoying the kinky puns, knowing it was innocent but, still, it was too funny to her mind to just ignore.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Razz blushed vividly at Ruby's innuendo-ed order, hiding her fiery cheeks behind her mug of coffee. She took a dainty sip, some of the cream sticking to the tip of her nose, to which she remained oblivious to. Looking over the lounge, she quickly spotted the karaoke machine sitting in the corner, on top of a small stage.

A small smile grew as she imagined herself singing with it. It had been far too long since she had been able to, and she yearned to sing again. Gulping down some of the sweetened coffee, she began to think of ways to draw attention to the machine, but none immediately came to mind.

Suddenly, her gaze was drawn to the little green ball-shaped robot hovering in the middle of the room. On top of it sat a little turtle shaped robot, similar to the one she had seen when she had met Ruby and Divine earlier that day.

"Hey, uh... Ruby? Wasn't that little turtle robot back at the Market? I swear I've seen it before." She asked, gesturing to it with a nod.

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 9:08 pm

"Hi Umbra. I'm Nightwing." He grins at the cute girl in front of him, mentally cataloging the voice change. Things similar to it happened in the Everfree from time to time, but he was hoping that this was less serious. Even so, it was usually good to be prepared. The other thing on his mind, however, was the fact that a bandanna he'd been traveling with for a good chunk of time was the cleanest, most well-intact thing on her person. "Umbra... do you need clothes? Yours are... well, they're falling apart."

Last edited by Dawnpath on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:32 am

Around that time, the robot Dust was piloting earlier showed up. Interestingly, it seemed to be remote-controlled, as a ramp descended from the underside of it but nobody stepped out. "It seems I will provide ...security... for your 'investigation,' Dust said before stepping inside as the ramp started to close."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Looking down at herself did Umbra turn around on the spot, trying to see all of herself at once, her having a confused look on her face as she did so. "Falling apart? How that? My dress have always looked like this. I made it myself... although Mister Voice helped me a little bit." Her voice filled to the brim with pride over the, well to be rather frank was it not a good piece of work, the thing almost falling apart just by looking at it, hardly covering her and her stripes at all.

Seeing how long this conversation tried Umbra to sell some more lemonade to the people walking by, levitating a pitcher of lemonade to and fro, and took once or twice something as payment when she got lucky. "I would rather walk around without any clothes at all, it gets in the way when I play with the others, but there are some mean ponies that throw food at me, even meanness that throw rocks and Mister Voice says it is because they are envious on my pretty stripes so I have to wear clothes to hide them." The filly seemingly not getting how serious the whole thing she spoke about was as she giggled at it afterwards as if it was silly.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Nightwing instantly felt a spark of empathy for the filly. Not so long ago, his classmates were throwing things from rock to insults. That it started at such a young age made his heart break a little. He decided he would keep an eye out for the girl, if he was around. He looked up at the sky to hide the fact he was clenching his teeth. The worst part is she says it like it's normal. Like it happens all the time. He sighs and looks back at the filly, giving her a small smile. "How about another lemonade, for the road." He digs through his things and finds his bits-pouch, pawwing out a little more to give to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:39 pm

The Turtle Bot being addressed by Sandy took a moment to process her words, and then looked at the larger bot, seemingly analyzing it. After a moment, it spoke. "Turtle. He's out cold. Turtle." It seemed the little fella would not be getting anything out of the other bot. It stood around for now, despite the obvious problem up ahead as the banging got louder. It was a good idea to make use of mechs this time, because eventually the problem would actually show itself when a large silhouette made itself known.

In the distance, the threat would show itself as a giant black and bronze colored minotaur standing at an imposing 25 meters tall and 15 meters wide. From its nostrils, steam blew out frequently, and it would show its might by grabbing another nearby mech standing at half its size, rising it, and crushing it upon its chest as the pilot flew out in a panic. Then, the mech tossed the scrap away, and from it, a echoed trio of laughter was heard, some of which might be recognized by Alpha and the show participants in particular.

There was no alarm going off just yet, but the fleeing crowd from the Minotaur mech was enough to know there was reason to panic.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Witnessing the fleeing crowd, Kiryuu was knocked from her reverie rather quickly, turning to see what they were running from, and if it was a severe enough threat to warrant her arrival.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 6:02 pm

No the.
"Great. I hope you have still have the single on him, And perhaps you mech can hold two. Because that not the laughter of a good joke." Sandy turning to alpha. Sandy's ear perk as she glance back at the turtle bot.
She open an compartment on her arm and pulled out an note book and pen. Wrote down something and showing it to alpha, handing him the pen.
On the note. "Am I crazy or have these turtles been following us everywhere? possible connection to attacks?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 am

Alpha looks at the turtle bot with some amusement, then he looks at the minotaur mech, silently swearing to himself. "The turtle bots have been here the whole time rhough. They're supposed to be some kind of security." He says to Sandy, looking over to see his mech approaching. "There it is!"
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:20 am

Dust frowned from within her cockpit,instead choosing to approach the minotaur on her own. "Well, consider the contract expired if you aren't going to acknowledge it."
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:51 am

Indicus saw the 25 meter tall minotaur mech and sprung into action running to the hanger where his Battle Armor waited and personally hoped that the Star Adder was ready to go if not he would have to face a giant mech with the Battle Armor that stood only a few meters taller then himself and that would not be fun.

Indicus reached the hanger to see Metal Bolt still working on the Star Adder though this time the PPC's were attached. "Metal Bolt what is the readiness for the Star Adder?"

Metal Bolt looked at Indicus a bit surprised by the sudden appearance, "I'm still adding the reinforced armor plates we got so, close but not usable. Why you ask?"

Plasma Cutter came out and answered before Indicus. "There is a big ass Minotaur looking mech and I assume Indicus here want's to help fight it." She looked at Indicus "I know that look your going to hop into the Battle Armor to fight it anyway." Plasma Sighs, "So be it just don't get killed, it's hard to find mechwarriors with your skill."

Indicus nodded towards Plasma Cutter, "Don't worry I'll come back, my luck is that every bone in my body will break and I will still live to feel it." Indicus darkly chuckled before moving towards the battle armor and getting in it. Once he was in the Battle Armor he took off after the Minotaur mech leaving Plasma Cutter to wave him farewell while hoping that the fool of a stallion did not get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

(("Freedom."))

As Dusty moved closer to the minotaur mech, her own mech would be forced to slow down considerably and twitch as something seemed to be interfering with the controls, which put her in danger as the minotaur spotted her, and its inhabitants called out to her. This time, it was a somewhat younger voice from the trio of chuckleheaded pilots. "Well well! Came to try and stop us!? Your gears look a little jammed though, so good luck!" It began to drag its leg on the ground, pushing soil back as it spewed steam from its nostrils, horns pointing at Dusty's mech. And then, it charged right at the mech.

Just then, a Turtle Bot dangled from the ceiling of Dusty's cockpit, having been hiding there when Dusty called her mecha by remote control; It's glass eyes began to shine a bright silvery blue, and with it, it brought a message. "Turtle. It's dangerous to go alone. Take this. Turtle." Her mech would be able to work properly again as the controls were no longer being jammed as much.

For Indicus, another Turtle Bot had been following behind him, and as he got closer to the Minotaur, the little clockwork machine held onto the back of his Battle Armor, eyes shining silvery blue as well. Whether or not Indicus would notice the light extra companion was up to him.

The Turtle Bot waiting next to Alpha and Sandy looked at the approaching mech he had called, and it too had its eyes shine a silvery blue with plans to hitch a ride.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"OF BUCKING COURSE!" Sandy Yelled.
Sandy was far too poor to get even get a partner, forget about a whole mech.
"I have an idea that might help. Their a engi a recently made a contract with. He should have something useful. Can you get me east of here?"
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 am

Dust reached up and patted the Turtle before moving to arm her classified weapon. Components of it would start to glow green after she did so, before the mech sort of... jumped out of the way. Sort of a sideways, hydraulic, quadriped leap. "I know red's more your thing, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next