OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dimensional Crossing

Go down 
+5
Indicus
Nicole Evermore
BronzeFog
jz96
StrawberryGamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 5:16 pm

"Look at it though, it's like a cat, but longer and closer to the ground. Hence cat-snake." Wild Card replied to Sickle, before pausing and staring at the ferret on her back. "Did... did it talk? Cheshire you're not showing me how you see the world, are you?" "Nope, that happened." "Okay. I'm going to have to get used to this kind of thing happening again, aren't I. Given how we're back with the BARDIS." He said to himself, placing a hoof on the side of his head in confusion and thought.

Then came the offer of pizza, or Strawberry. The choice was very easy to make for Wild, to put it simply. So he walked alongside his marefriend and peered into the windows of the shops they passed, continuously thinking to himself about a gift for Night Rose and Strawberry while also pondering how a ferret that could talk could possibly even be. "So... Silvester? You're a ferret. Who can talk... How?" He asked, sounding somewhat baffled by the ferret. Then they reached the pet store, and he followed Strawberry inside with a smile on his face. "A pet! Think Night Rose would like one of her own?" "Think Sunny would let one in the BARDIS...?" The pegasus asked, he himself looking at the creatures in the store. "We have some of our own." "Yes, but the contents of our hat do not count as 'in the BARDIS'." Wild muttered to himself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Sickle took off the note book from her back and made a note." Note to self don't drink any thing from strawberry, results in talking ferrets."
Sickle followed sunny into the pizzeria. Seeing the group eating a pizza pony. "Umm... Do you normally eat a pony for pizza? Because i have a friend that bites ponies and I don't think she biting them for pizza." Sickle ask sunny equal disturbed.
"Umm. I think I'll just go with a small veg pizza. You sure you don't want me to pay for myself?"

Last edited by jz96 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 am

Hungry, Indicus followed sunny to the pizza parlor. He also noticed the pony shaped pizza but was unfazed but silently wondered what made the others with him disturbed by the couple eating a pizza that happened to be shaped after a pony. Taking Sunny's offer Indicus ordered a small three meat pizza and a drink for himself.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:29 am

Initially, Eros had merely followed the group in silence, his odd extravagance from earlier calming down slightly, but then as he followed Sunny, he caught sight of...a pony...made of pizza. "What in the seven heavens is that magnificent creature?" He said quietly, raising his eyebrow, but he ordered with a soft hum, just ordering an entire medium sized meat lovers' pizza for himself, as well as some root beer.. "Would have gotten something different, as there's a certain pizza I'd like to eat, but I don't see her on the menu." He said vaguely, wiggling his eyebrows at Sunny playfully, before he would disappear for a short time, returning with his robes seemingly missing, but his staff was still held in his left hand, and a grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:56 am

Jam listened to Wild curiously, smiling when he used his name instead of calling him changeling. He just shrugged a little at the mention of city life. "I think...I'll just stick to the wilderness. City's just not for me." He said simply before looking at the ferret. He raised an eyebrow, observing...him curiously. He looked a little surprised when it talked, but quickly shrugged it off. When the group started to split off, he though what to do. He could go and...probably eat food that he didn't really need, or look at pets. Making his decision quickly, he turned and began skipping happily after the group who was going to the pet store. As an afterthought though, he hoped that blue pegasus didn't think he was coming with because him and his marefriend were with each other...
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:16 am

The pony-like insectoid turned around at the sound of the buzzing caused by Wild, Strawberry, Jam, and Silvester. His four big, black eyes widened, and he immediately turned to the small, long-tailed creature at the register and chittered at him.

The creature chittered back at him. His voice was squeaky, like something you’d expect from a cartoon mouse.

The insectoid hissed- though it didn’t seem to be in a threatening way -then returned to tending to the various creatures.

“Equestrian, I presume?” the small creature asked, now addressing Wild, Strawberry, and Jam; he didn’t notice Silvester. “Also, would you mind coming over here? I’m very tired right now.”
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 8:12 am

Sunny waved Sickle’s offer off. “Nah, don’t worry. You’re my guests, after all.” She approached the counter and whispered something into the cashier’s ear, appearing to point at the pizza pony being eaten. The cashier blanched and pointed towards the kitchen. With that, Sunny turned to the group that had stuck with her. “Alright, I’m going to check on a… thing. You guys pick a table or order some tokens for the arcade. I’ll be right back.” She said, then left for the kitchen. The arcade itself is… well if I have to describe everything for you, there will be bapping in your future. Use your imagination and knowledge of arcades to figure it out.

Meanwhile, Strawberry looked over at the creature who addressed them, only vaguely aware of the talking ferret beside her. “Yes, that’s right.” She answered. She trotted closer to it. “Tired, you say? Long day?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 8:56 am

"No, it's just hard to move around when you're this small." the creature responded, and Strawberry would see, looking down at the creature, that it was quite fuzzy except for the top of it's egg-like... head? Body? Maybe the body was the head, or vis-versa. On top of it's little head was a shiny, black, bumpy surface that upon closer inspection would prove to actually be the creature's many eyes. "So you're all here to buy a pet? I hope at least one of you are, because window-shoppers aren't allowed in here! They take up too much space that could be used by paying customers."

The insectoid, now at the other end of the room, growled and clicked his mandible three times. The fuzzy creature in front of Strawberry let out a long, piercing squeal. The insectoid made a Hshh-hshh-hshh sound, somewhat like laughter.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Silvester looked at Wild as he asked him a question. "Let's just say that I was sniffing around laboratory and some science stuff happened. Even I don't know how to explain it." He said as he continued hopping in the group before reaching the pet store.

Upon seeing the creature in the pet store, Silvester quickly hid behind one of blue pegasus' legs, it being the nearest cover he could think of. He did not recognize the creature and it intimidated him. The way the creature talked to them made him want to flee, nut he decided to stick around for now; probably a terrible idea for him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

"A science lab thing gone wrong? Heh, scientists. Always doing random crap that ends up with random results." Wild Card responded to the ferret as he walked next to Strawberry, noting how Silvester was hiding behind one of his legs and being careful not to accidentally kick him, before looking down at the small... creature and smiling kindly. "Well, I myself was thinking about purchasing a pet of sorts. But it's not one hundred percent my say on the matter." He said happily, looking to Strawberry afterwards.

"So, how about it? A pet for Night Rose given how we're often out and about?" Wild asked the pink mare as the insectoid... laughed? To say Wild was a little unnerved would be an understatement, but some of him knew that you had to act polite around other sapient beings. "If we were to get a pet, are there any here you'd consider special?" The pegasus then asked curiously, not knowing what a lot of the animals around him were or if they did anything.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm

“Depends on what kind of “special” you want.” the creature replied. “There’s “quirky” special, “adorable” special, unique personalities. Or, perhaps… you’re looking for something a bit unorthodox?

“I wouldn’t blame you: the pets out here, while they’re very unique in appearance and origin, tend to get… repetitive, in behavior types.”
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:03 pm

"As you wish sunny. I'm going to get tokens for every one, could you two get a table enough for everyone just in case they show up." gesture to eros and indicus.
Sickle left the trio and went up to a different booth with a neon token sign and a big head kind of nerdy pony cashier.
Sickle bought an large bucket for the group. (And when she mean bought, she meant saw the high prices, Flirted with the cashier and levitated the bucket out of sight and "Found" it in the corner.) 
"Never hurts to learn a trick from a semi good friend. Oooh. dance dance revelation." Sickle place her bag off to the side (But still sight) and began to Dance.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:41 am

Indicus nodded and made his way through groups of ponies while looking for a booth to fit everyone comfortably. He eventually found one and sat down not interested in the arcade. Indicus looked at Eros and said, "If you want to visit the arcade you can, I'll stay and keep the table open for everyone." Indicus was content to relax a bit and enjoy this unexpected vacation.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:57 am

"I believe I shall remain here." Eros said quietly. The human, now wearing cargo pants and a black hoodie, seemed rather normal in comparison to earlier, though the staff didn't help things much, nor did the inquisitive, insane look in his eyes, like he wasn't sure whether he should start spouting nonsense or slapping people. He chose a table at random and sat down, leaning back in the chair and humming as he twirled his staff in boredom, seeming to ignore the arcade as if it did not exist. "Arcades would not have the games I am used to playing..." He murmured to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Strawberry paused for a moment to contemplate her choice. “Unorthodox sounds a lot like our taste. I like ‘em a bit crazy. You got anything good with small animals?” She asked then turned to Wild. “Anything you wanna add?”

Meanwhile, Sunny had returned from the kitchen and approached the table. “Well, that went by faster than expected.” She said, then looked around the arcade. “Ooh, is that skee-ball?” She took a few tokens and went right to one of the skee-ball machines.

A few minutes later, a blue unicorn stallion walked up to the table and set their ordered drinks on the table. “There you go. The pizzas will be done shortly.” He said, and left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Sickle finished her game and  saw sunny go to the skee ball game.
" Hey, pocket of sunshine what new?." sickle asked setting up a game, next to sunny.
" A friend taught me a secret to this game. Throwing is the new rolling." Sickle pitch the ball, (Which of course, ricochet off the game and away from the two mare, to something that would hopefully not be tracked back to her.) "Yet my ex was kind of an idiot." She then began to roll the balls properly. (Totally not using magic to cheat.) "Sooo what did you went to the kitchen for."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 6:07 pm

“So, something fun, crazy, but won’t maim or kill other animals.” The creature’s tail flicked. “Normally I’d say that sort of thing’s rather hard to come by. Lucky for you three,” The creature still hadn’t noticed Silvester. “we got something really special just a short while ago. It’s in the back.

“Buuuuuuuut… I never really go in there myself. I’m a little thing, you know? Big things eat littler things. It’s also why I never tend to the pets in here myself. Reech does that for me.”

The insectoid, apparently named Reech, made a “c-r-r-r-r-r-r” sound, but didn’t turn around to acknowledge them all as he was feeding what looked like very rough-scaled snakes with very soft-looking faces and long, bright fur just behind their heads.

“Now, before we go in the back, you’re the type to actually invest time in your pets, right? You don’t just keep them around to be pretty?”
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Wild Card turned his head to look at Strawberry and shrugged. "Nah, that's pretty much what I was gonna say too." He replied happily, turning his attention to the furry creature and listening to what it had to say. "Well I hope this particular special thing doesn't go around eating smaller things." He said idly, taking a small amount of time to look over at the insectoid and the peculiar snakes.

"What's the point of a pet that's just there to be looked at? If we wanted one of those, might as well get a picture of a dog, am I right?" Wild answered the small creature with a smile. "But yes, we'll definitely look after a pet, if that's what you're asking." The pegasus continued, just to make certain his point was put across as he had no idea if this other creature had the same understanding of his joke as a pony would.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Silvester silently listened in to the conversation, cowering as Reech made a sound. He did not like such sounds, not at all, and it reminded him of a strange nightmare he had with oversized insects taking over the world. After hearing what Wild Card said, he nodded to himself and after gathering enough courage, he sneaked onto Wild's back. "Aye, I hope so too. I don't wanna get eaten so soon." the ferret said and released a chuckle, hoping to not weird out the creatures, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Dimensional Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Crossing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3