OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

Go down 
+3
Zen
WindyTheWarrior
jz96
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Tytanna checks the bottle, Might be enough for eeryone by tonight, but we're gonnqa need more of these set up asap..."  She sighs and runs baack to Dusty Rods.  "You know that mare, Dust?  the one from earlier?  Turns out that was her maagazine and I wanted to know why she was thinking i planned to kill her in her sleep.  I don't know WHAT to do now....I miss Haley, I just wanna cuddle with my little cuddlebug under the covers and forget this whole fiasco happened...I shouldn't have even BEEN on this ship...."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Dusty gently grabs Tytanna's face in his hooves, "hey, look at me. We gonna get out of this hell, ain't no trouble. You just tell me what needs done an' how ta do it, an' Ah'll git r done. You might not know, but Ah live in a day to day battle ta survive.... We're gonna make it home safe, Ah promise ya."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:54 pm

"Ok...please stop squishing my cheeks.." her face is smooshed and puckered up, comically so. "We need more materials for solar purifiers, otherwisse well quickly run out of drinking water."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:00 am

"Hehehe, sorry bout that, Ah tend ta, get carried away sometimes." Dusty's hooves fall to the ground, "alright then, what in all do Ah need ta keep an eye out for?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:04 am

"Anything that floats and gls, bigger pieces, full windows if possible. I can juryrig it from there.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:31 am

//Would you people wait for me to post? This is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

"I never fucking said you would kill me in my sleep," she said, taking multiple steps towards Tytana. "Stop putting words in my mouth." She narrowed her eyes. "As for you, I'm not from Equestria. Where I'm from, whenever a disaster happens, the looters and robbers show up before anybody else."

Turning, she followed Shard. "Want to know a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:01 am

Shard paused again mid-step on her way back to the airship wreckage to glance back towards Dust again. "Hmm? Sure?" Shard replied with a mildly curious tone, though her expression was fairly blank and bleak, especially with her eyes hidden behind those black sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:11 am

Dusty jumped into the air, "done and done, Ah'll get ya the stuff ya need quick, fast and in a hurry!"

Flying over to the wreckage, he began his search, looking for any intact window panes and things that float.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:48 am

"I was pregnant on the airship," she said quietly, "until it crashed."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:01 am

For a moment, Shard remained quiet as she processed that new bit of information. "I uh... I'm sorry to hear that, and for your loss," Shard eventually said with the first hints of remorse and sorrow entering her voice. It had more emotion now than when she'd initially stepped in but her expression was still fairly bleak thanks to the glasses. "Was the father on the ship as well?"
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:09 am

"No. I was coming back from transfer work at an overloaded hospital. My maternity leave was starting in a month..." She says this almost flatly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:46 am

"Ah, well that's at least something, a reason for you to get off this spit of land," Shard replied, her tone still a bit saddened, but now she looked back towards the wreckage. "I still have things to acquire from the wreck, we can continue our conversation there if you'd like." Shard added as she took a few hesitant steps forward again.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:10 am

"We could use looking for medical supplies and water purification tablets. What do you need?" Dust asked, following. "...I'd rather not talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:29 am

"I was hoping to acquire some more glass," Shard replied at first and then went on. "We can change the topic if you'd like, though I'm not sure how much I have to talk about. I've been a little... disconnected from the world for a while," Shard went on as she reached the wreckage and immediately kicked out one of the little port windows so the glass fell onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:58 am

"Why glass? I can make tons of glass..." Dust said, shrugging, picking up the pane of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:45 am

"I can not, but I can... do things with glass," Shard said as she began scooping up the pieces and adding them to the contents of the other saddlebag, keeping the artificial crystal separate from the purposely made ones. "You said you were not from Equestria, might I ask where?" Shard asked as she kicked out another window to repeat the process.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:26 pm

"You might not," Dust replied. "Do you need a special type of glass, or can I just heat up the sand here to the point where it melts?" Her horn started glowing pre-emptively.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:22 pm

About that time, Dusty walks by with two panes of glass; one intact, the other cracked, and a life preserver balanced on his back. "Howdy y'all, Sickle said somethin' earlier 'bout makin' a big ol' sign fer ponies ta see us with. Ah reckon it's a good a plan as any. Reckon y'all should talk to her 'bout it though." With a tip of his hat, went on his way back to the tide pool.

"Ah did better than Ah thought Ah would, this'n here's a whole piece!" Setting them down carefully, "Ah also got this..." He reaches under his wing, pulling out a clear rubber hose and sets it down, "Ripped it outta the bathroom sink, it was too useful ta pass up."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
About that time, Dusty walks by with two panes of glass; one intact, the other cracked, and a life preserver balanced on his back. "Howdy y'all, Sickle said somethin' earlier 'bout makin' a big ol' sign fer ponies ta see us with. Ah reckon it's a good a plan as any. Reckon y'all should talk to her 'bout it though." With a tip of his hat, went on his way back to the tide pool.

"Ah did better than Ah thought Ah would, this'n here's a whole piece!" Setting them down carefully, "Ah also got this..." He reaches under his wing, pulling out a clear rubber hose and sets it down, "Ripped it outta the bathroom sink, it was too useful ta pass up."

"Oh, wow! Thanks!" Tytanna accepts the glass, lifesaver, and hose "We can make another and conect them with this, hopefully this means enough water to survive on. Two or three more and we'll be able to make enough water to be comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Sickle walked down the shore lines looking out to see if their any thing out there beside the reef.
Been a whole day since i last saw the crew.. Nononono their still out there they just got washed up somewhere else when the ship was crashing. They still fine.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Dusty was quite happy to hear that he did a good job, as he was grinning ear to ear, "Ah'm glad Ah could help! But... Ah don't know if Ah can get any more glass..." His ears fall flat and he rubs his foreleg, "Ah did have another panel that weren't broke but... Ah dropped it..."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:19 pm

"As long as the pieces are big enough it should work." Tytanna nods to Roads and gets the second desalinator set up. "Hopefuly the water from the ship lasts long enough for us to stockpile some...if we had a big enough barrel to contain it we could find some way to automate it..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:29 pm

"Oh?" Shard replied firstly curious but then she saw the glowing horn and found her own question already answered. "I just need a crystal-like substance, so melted sand should work," Shard added as she continued to gather up bits from the second broken window.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:28 am

Dust gathered up some sand with her magic, placing it on a flat panel of wood. Her horn glowing more intensely, the sand glowed as well. Soon, it would melt and form into a somewhat wavy, semi-clear piece of glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next