OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

Go down 
+3
Zen
WindyTheWarrior
jz96
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Shard grit her teeth as she worked her way through the rooms and towards the storage holds. She grabbed up one of the spare bed sheets, trying it off around her to make another larger satchel like container and started loading it up with the snacks and other meager things she was able to find about the rooms, but she didn't linger in any of them for too long before continuing onward towards the storage area.

When she got to it, and found the door easily opened, Shard strode inside and began to root around the wrecked supplies. Rope was a readily enough supply that was gathered, and the medical supplies that survived were grabbed up soon after as well. She'd keep going to try and gather up even more supplies, but by now Shard's packs were getting rather heavy and she couldn't carry too much more. With a sigh, Shard looked towards the door and awaited to see if anyone else would show up.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:08 am

An glow came threw the door.
"On the bright side the doors open." Dream walked in to the hold. and saw shard. She then lower the brightness on her horn while still keeping the room lit.
"Oh there you are shard. guess you already pick up some stuff. might as well pick up anything else we could carry. Any chance you say some form of rescue call like a flare or something." 
Dream picked up an pile of wood for an fire.
" Once we gather every thing that we could in here. we should find anna and settle down."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:14 am

Dusty listened to what Sickle was saying, then nodded, "Alright then, jus' tell me what Ah gotta carry."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:29 am

The unicorn filly's eyes took on a sharp look again as she bobbed through the room, taking inventory. Most of her wares were destroyed, save for a book of nursery rhymes... So much for survival guides. She spotted an odd, sparkling orb on the ground, quickly recognizing the crystal ball she'd found for "Mr. Sales" in Neighpon. A swell of fear sent a shiver down her spine, but she let it pass, following Share's tactic.

Unlike the older pony, she took to scavenging the nail-riddled wood left from crates and beams. Crude weapons, perhaps, but weapons nonetheless. When her first makeshift bag was full, she lurched to the side, tossing it in front of Dusty and Sickle. "Thanks, guys," she offered as she fell back into the darkness, this time looking for more glass. Glass was useful, especially against giant spiders. Who knew what they'd find out here?

((Sorry for not being around much lately))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 am

"I found no such thing," Shard replied to Dream as she watched as the others got about working, either grabbing the supplies that she herself wasn't able to, and strangely enough, broken pieces of crate and glass. Still, if that was what they wanted, it was of little concern to her and so Shard began navigating her way back out of the cargo hold and then onward in search of a way out of the ship without a word.

Once outside, Shard began to look for a decent place to deposit her looted pieces where they would be safe from the surf before heading back inside again and this time heading towards the navigation rooms, the bridge, and the captain's quarters in search of less common supplies that might have managed to survive the crash.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

"Just pick up anything that looks use full Dust."
After any left over supplies were pick up, Dream manage to find a way off the ship and on to the beach with dust and shadow.
"I don't see any other ponies around. not even shard. Could you two start setting up an fire and tent while i go back to the ship. They I'll look for shard and Anna. I'll come back with some food." She mention before dropping off the fire wood.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Shadow nodded, cutting her search short and heading out of the hold. Fire wasn't her specialty, per se, but her mother had taught her how to use glass to light it. It was a skill she'd neglected for far too long now, and she hoped the material memories laid on her back would help her amend that.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 am

[OOC: Am I still in the game?  and I have art of Tytanna's Kelpie form]

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 2u5w8z4

[Not Pictured: The three rows of shark-like teeth]

Unsure of what, exactly, has been going on, tytanna has been near the beach, setting up a small reef pool, something that will fill wiht water when the tide rises, allowing her little hashed-together solar baker to boil water and desalinate it, while also making it so that fish can be easily captured as needed.  "I saw this trick on TV!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:26 am

((You are still in the game. Though you probably should've responded to Cynicalwhovian's response, where your character was already at. You may edit your post for that.))

The navigation room of the ship would have little supplies, though there was an intact compass and a few maps. None of the maps would matter as nopony knew where on the maps they should be. The bridge was crushed. One would have to crawl to search it and not mind the blood and bodies of the Captain and the crew members that died there. The Captain did carry a ceremonial sword, though its state was unknown. The Captain's quarters would contain a few more maps and a second compass, as well as a couple bottles of liquor that weren't broken in the liquor cabinet. It also had a higher quality bed and blankets.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:28 am

Dust was apparently back in her room now, still trying to break free since the other pony mystically teleported somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:48 am

Cynicalwhovian wrote:
Dust was apparently back in her room now, still trying to break free since the other pony mystically teleported somewhere else.

[ooc: actually I thought someone else was breaking you free from your room, sorry.]

Tytanna heard the banging from within a nearby room, her keen ears having caught it as she passed by a hole in the ship. She leapt into the hole and sought out the door.

"Stand back, I'm gonna try and break the door down!" She, rather than try to buck the door, reared onto her hind legs and readied up a punch like no other. "You've got until the count of five to get under cover!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:50 am

I'll want to come back to this at some point, especially before it rains. So long as they have the right charts, then the moment night falls and the star's come out, one of us might be able to actually find out where we are, Shard thought to herself as she looked in at the shattered and collapsed bridge. She spared a glance towards the collection of crystals in her bag and grimaced. And I don't have enough of a supply to manage this by myself, she thought on before turning away and proceeding towards the captain's quarter.

When she got there and found the supplies that were present, Shard finally grinned. These'll come in handy, she thought to herself while grabbing up the bottles of liquor and carefully putting them into her pack first. Then Shard would grab up the compass and maps, making sure to put them in a different spot along her form just so in the event of a slip or something else that would cause the bottles to break, the maps wouldn't get wet. With that room raided, Shard would then walk back to the outside of the ship and wait for the others to see what they wished to do.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 am

Dream was setting an small pile of wood for the fire tonight, when a rather Houdini like Crystal pony came walking off the ship. "I was about to go back to look for ya, any ways we just setting up fire and shelter. I'm about to make an other trip to the ship for food and to find an ponies left. Might I ask what you got for supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:01 am

Dusty was sitting by the fire, looking over his guitar, " Ah'm just glad this here's fine. Ah don't know what Ah would do without it. "
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Shard hesitated to respond just like that, but after a moment, she turned her head and dug out the maps and compass she'd acquired and set them on the sand. "Possibly, but I can't tell where we'd be on these, even if I've got all the right equipment," Shard responded after setting them down on the sand, well away from the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Dream took an longish look at the map. Then an smile appeared. "I could make an very good guess where we at. but, I would not be a hundred percent sure till I could see the consolation at night. Great job their, Shard." Dream finish hold out an hoof for a hoof bump.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:59 am

Shard visibly recoiled at the raised hoof as if she were afraid of it, but only for a second before she fell back into the readily present blank expression. Her sunglasses still hiding her eyes the entire time. "Sure, no problem," Shard eventually replied as she looked away towards the wreck again, leaving Dream's hoof untouched. "There's a chance some other maps survived as well in the bridge, but I can't look through it myself," she added before her respective seat around the campfire, as far away from either Dusty and Dream as she could be. As she was sitting down, the clink of glass inside the other one of her saddle bags sounded off the contents and while she visibly cringed again, a reluctant Shard slipped a bottle of the liberated alcohol out into plain view. "I- also found this," she added with a still rather neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:47 pm

... okay maybe later.
Dream stood up.
"I'll be back.I'm going to find Anna and bring back some food. While I'm gone... start thinking of ideas that would help us ether on the island or to get off it."
With that said. Dream went back to the ship and back to the guest floors.
"Anna?, anybody? someone out there?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:30 am

jz96 wrote:
... okay maybe later.
Dream stood up.
"I'll be back.I'm going to find Anna and bring back some food. While I'm gone... start thinking of ideas that would help us ether on the island or to get off it."
With that said. Dream went back to the ship and back to the guest floors.
"Anna?, anybody? someone out there?!"

"Back here!" Tytanna shouted, slacking back from her intended punch, "I'm trying to help someone outta this room but the door is stronger than it looks!"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:04 am

Dream ear perked when she her Anna's voice especially after she mention some other pony was in their.
"More survivors? great. Just keep calm in their."
She approach Anna Well ice wouldn't do much good ,but maybe this could help. " You might want to stand off to the side." As her horn glows and she uses her magic to lift the bolts off their hinges from the inside. " Should just fall down now with a simple tap."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:18 am

jz96 wrote:
Dream ear perked when she her Anna's voice especially after she mention some other pony was in their.
"More survivors? great. Just keep calm in their."
She approach Anna Well ice wouldn't do much good ,but maybe this could help. " You might want to stand off to the side." As her horn glows and she uses her magic to lift the bolts off their hinges from the inside. " Should just fall down now with a simple tap."

With a nice wack against the door, it came down in splinters. "Thanks!" tytanna peaked her head inside to see if the mysterious pony who was screaming for help earlier was still inside, or if they bolted for freedom through the window at the back....she'd seen ponies do stranger things, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Dust was standing near the other side of her room, horn glowing. "And you might be?" she asked, cocking a brow. "I don't exactly know what's going on here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were looters already here."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 am

"Um. You were trapped in your room and we got you out." Little rude. "Anyways my name's sickle and this is Tytanna." The blue unicorn introduce herself and her friend. "We crashed and now we just going around scavenging and finding survivors. Which bring up the question, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 am

Tytanna frowned at the pony they had just helped escape the locked room. "Yeah, I never saw you on the ship anywhere before we crashed..."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 am

Dusty plucked at the strings of his guitar idly, trying to think of a way off the island. When no ideas came to mind, he decided to try to strike up a conversation with Shard. "So, how come you like glass so much? Ah mean, are you collectin' 'em ta make one 'o them mosaics or somethin'?" Dusty asked with genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next