OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Minecraft Realm is closing down for the foreseeable future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

Minecraft Realm is closing down for the foreseeable future. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Realm is closing down for the foreseeable future.   Minecraft Realm is closing down for the foreseeable future. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

Hello everyone.

Several of you might not be aware, but the Minecraft Realm that we have has ran out of subscription time. This in itself wouldn't be a problem, but the fact is... There isn't enough interest in the game anymore compared to when we first got it.

So as of now, the Minecraft Realm is closing down. I will be keeping a copy of the world ready to send to whoever wants to play on the map in singleplayer mode.
Should interest spark back up, then things might change. But until then, the Realm is dead.

Please contact me if you want the latest backup of the map. PMs here or via Skype are good ways to do so.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft Realm is closing down for the foreseeable future.
Page 1 of 1