OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm Empty
PostSubject: OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm   OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:46 am

Bringing back the Minecraft Realm for the group.

If any from the old realm want the old map I can see if Roga still has it and if new people would be alright with it. Same for the group server, Unity has that map.

Couple of points:

No Mods

Newest official release (no snapshots)

No Trolling or Griefing (to an extreme at least)

Normal difficulty Survival (for now at least)

Large Biomes

keepInventory = True

mobGriefing = False

Max 10 players online at a time, but up to 200 can be part of the Realm

If you want in, reply here with your Minecraft username, or PM here or on Skype if you're in my contacts.

This is a group thing, so try to come up with some sort of goal, whether it's reaching the End and killing the Dragon, or building some massive structure, or just bumping the difficulty to hard and trying to survive.

Last edited by LeoValkenhein on Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm   OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:55 am

JamusAverus

... I know it's lame but I was 11 at the time. o3o
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm   OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:33 am

I would love to see this return. And perhaps we can make it a more group oriented thing than just minding our own business.

One idea I have is putting the game to the hardest difficulty and trying to survive, while having certain people do certain things. 1 person gathers food, one gathers wood and stone, one makes shelter improvements and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm   OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCRoleplay Minecraft Realm
Page 1 of 1