OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Heartop2_zps56d14bf2

As it would have it the Mistress of the night had dozed off while standing and listening to the rambling's of what looked to be a very pretty mad pony. Heartstring looked around to the others as they spoke what they needed to say and offered their ideas and suggestions. Heartstring glanced back toward's the letters and reread them quickly in his mind as he made a 'hmmm' noise. His glance shifted toward's Mind as he shook his head. "As much as that would be a good idea, I don't think we have the time to do all that research. Most of it is fairly simple, we can buy rations, a couple satchels to carry out stuff, make sure we have a tent, or tents, for shelter and a good supply of water. The rest will have to be upon our own intellect." Possibly compared to the rest, Heartstring did know somethings when it involved traveling, after all it was something he had been planning to do for a long time whenever he graduated from this place. "examples for foods would be things that are canned, fruit preservatives are also good, crackers can last a good while. Bread is also fantastic they're great outside and can last several days before they would spoil. jerky's also good due to the fact that the water from it is drained out." Heartstring gave a smile. "Though if someone here has a book on herbs, that would be great." his gaze shifted towards Gear who began to search through his stuff only to come out with a single waterbottle.

It was a rather funny sight and Heartstring silently laughed as he nodded his head. "Yes that wou-" It was at this point Blood Moon snapped awake and began to speak about money. The amount she stated was quite the pretty number. "Well then...that's quite the pretty number." he gave a light chuckle. "If you're more than willing to part with a small bit of it, then that should be overkill for our little expedition." Heartstring had a couple things going through his mind, though his concern laid with how the the letter was written and it's implications, for now though he'd keep those thoughts in his head.
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 am

Mind Blaze perks up as Blood Moon mentions vast amounts if money. Well, vast for her. She could never manage to have any spending money with her, despite a job and frugal lifestyle. She didn't quite understand it. Anyways, Heart was talking. Listen to heeeeeee- No! Listen to the words, not just Heart's voice! Important stuff was being discussed. Heart seemed to have a fairly good idea of what to pack.
"If you can assemble a list and letter of credit for me, I can move through it fairly quickly." She wasn't kidding, either. Perpetually broke or no, she was very good at moving supplies. It would take considerably less time and effort for her to grab everything, a fact which Heart (assuming the stallion had ever paid attention to her, which she dearly hoped was the case) would probably know.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Gear rolled his eyes disapprovingly when he had realized that Moon had fallen asleep. That is, until he heard her bit count. He remained silent at her revelation for a moment, considering whether or not this was the best time to ask for a loan for his work.

He decided against it, as he stood up and tuned into what Heart and Blaze were saying. He remained quiet, as the two seemed to have everything under control. He began to get somewhat excited; they were really going to go out. He had expected greatness from himself, but he never thought he'd be involved in something like what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 am

Yes... well, allow me to get this ball rolling again. What better way to return to our story, than with a poem about Toast.

Some ponies say
Toast can tell stories
But that is silly.
It is Toast.
Toast does not talk.
But
If you know
How Toast smells
And how it
Looks
And tastes
You can
Learn a lot.
But the Toast
Doesn't teach you.
You teach
Yourself.
You have to
Because Toast
Doesn't know
Where it’s been.

*Sniff* That was... beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Heartop2_zps56d14bf2

"Very well then it seems that we have a plan." Heartstring's horn would light up as from his corner of the room a quill and papers would float over and land onto the table and began to scribble several items . Soon as it was done scribbling it would roll up and write onto a second sheet of paper. Once that second sheet was done It would then float in front of Mind Blaze and he'd smile. "For now acquire these items and this line of credit shall charge my club, to which Blood Moon here shall ever so graciously reimburse upon our return." he'd glance at Blood Moon and smile at her as he lightly bowed his head. He then looked back toward's Mind Blaze and gave a smile of confidence.

"I trust you to acquire thing's in a timely manner. For now, let us break and meet up at the station in precisely one hour. Come prepared or don't come at all, it's as simple as that. Though I trust you all to keep your words to yourself and tell no one of our plans, should they ask you can just say it's a Training camp for the storyteller society." Heartstring spoke smoothly as if he had done such a thing before. Once Mind Blaze grabbed the papers with her magic, Heartstring would release his hold on them and then walk past her as his horn lit up again and saddle bags would seem to slide from under his bed and float and land snuggly onto his back and one of the bags opened for a moment as the map would roll up on the table and fly into his bag and then a small black book would fly in right afterwards along with a tan leather bag that seemed to be filled with something. "For now I shall hold onto the map and the notes. I'll head on ahead and acquire the tickets for our trip. I shall seem you all again upon the hour." Heartstring would state as he was doing things and soon after the book and map floated into his bag the saddle bag would close and if he wasn't stopped, he would leave right out the door quietly closing the door behind himself as he would head for the station to do just as he said and acquire the four tickets.

Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Mind Blaze gives a smile and salutes playfully, taking the papers in her magic. She grabs her saddlebags out of the corner and quickly secures them, sliding the paper into a slot near the front of them. "I shall return later today." she lights her horn, black and white aura covering her in incorporeality , then leaps through the wall and using another physics based spell to slow her descent. Once she has safely landed, she checks the list and sets off to gather the items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)   Blissfully Ignorant (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissfully Ignorant (Game B)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2