OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 pm

"The soup is fine, Sugary." Eve said, chuckling as Sakura pushed her third leg down and trapped it once more between her legs, hoping she would be able to prevent another appearance.

"Y-yeah, perfectly fine." Sakura quickly went back to eating, and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 pm

He briefly cocked an eyebrow when Eve chuckled and Sakura stuttered. "Did something happen...?" He doubted it was anything serious. They both seemed to genuinely like his meal, so he was glad. He assumed it had to do with Sakura being half-sleepy, but otherwise would just keep eating until he'd finish his vegetable soup rather quickly, rather hungry given the day's events. "Mmm~ I really needed that~!"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Eve looked to Sugary. "Judging from her blush, the earlier thump, and how it came after she stared at my chest, I believe I know her third leg is rigid." She said it calmly, as if she really did not care. In truth, she was flattered that Sakura found her, or at least part of her, attractive. She smiled kindly at Sakura.

Sakura blushed harder than ever, one hand going underneath the table as she finishes her food. "I think you are right, and I think I should get to the bathroom..." She trailed off, hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 am

Sugary's stare towards the mares was a seemingly blank one, followed by a light chuckle. "Hah... I see..." He cleared his throat for a moment, amused by the idea that Sakura would find Eve that attractive despite her curse, but would try to focus on changing the subject somewhat. "Okay, so... Again... Eve? You feeling any better now after the meal? Or do you think you need more time...?" Then, he thought about trying to distract her with something in case she was still feeling off. "Here's an idea... Why not take this moment to think up your victory prize? That should be good to pass the time, right?" He was about to take his plate to move it over to the sink, but would wait on any sort of reply first.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 am

Eve sighed. "I feel a bit better, but as for the prize, I'm guessing I will just have you do something embarrassing and hilarious later." She said, halfheartedly. "And Sakura, if you must head off, know that My body is almost completely normal besides the head and my unbeating heart."

Sakura blushed even deeper, then bolted off, trying not to trip over herself as she ran to the bathroom to get control of her stallionhood.

Eve giggled lightly. "She really doesn't mind my curse, does she? Well, I am guessing her increased libido stems from having both sets of genitalia." Eve said, watching after the treemare.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 am

He'd watch Sakura bolt off, but he made sure to listen on the condition of Eve's body as it apparently were, though the scars she had were still making him wonder what sort of life she's led. He had a good laugh about what he might get told to do as punishment for his loss. "Well, like I said, I'm not gonna be sleeping yet. So you got some time to think on it still if you plan on doing that tonight... And for all I know, her whole race might be that active... Also, you haven't been bad company, so I doubt your old curse is gonna make her worry all that much at all..." He'd make his way to the sink, and start cleaning.

"You heard her during the fight, right? She was worried I knocked you out. I was worried we'd ruin the deck if we kept at it too much...! By the way, have I told you yet that we might go with Princess Cadance to Sakura's home village in about ten days at the soonest? Granted, that depends on how our current job goes, but... Just thought I'd let you know what we plan to do, and not suddenly leave you hanging with no place to stay... Unless you wanted to come with us for the time being?" He turned around, and stared at Eve after somewhat making an offer of sorts.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Eve nodded softly. "If her entire race is like that..." She shudders. "I think I-..." She paused, listening. She seemed, and truly was, grateful. "Thanks...and I am okay with that, I would like to stay here with you...And...Cadence? The Love Princess?" She asked, curling her lip lightly. She did not like what she had heard of the princess, being able to know one's likes and dislikes, desires and hates, just by proximity. "From what I have heard, I'd rather stay below while she is here, I don't need someone in my head, let alone a goddess." She sighs softly, then stares at her almost finished food, leaning back tiredly, seeming irritated by the mere idea of Cadence being near the Dullahan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Sugary made a somewhat contorted smile. He was glad to have Eve likely join them for an extended time aside from the current job, though he had mixed feeling about her feelings of Cadance. "Glad to hear it... But you know... The Princess is really nice. I don't think she'd intrude like that... Not that I have any way of knowing." He thought back to earlier in the day. "She didn't seem to look into our minds, but our emotions. I never once felt like my mind was ever intruded, she just knew how I felt about certain things... Such as were and how Sakura would best get to use her charms on me." He chuckled along with a mild blush. "If anything, she's a great relationship counselor. You sure you're not worrying too much...?" He thought about her brief nightmare, her scars, and her curse. "I don't think she'd say anything to you except how to get treated better... That's my guess at least."

While once again worrying somewhat over Eve's current emotional state, he recalled that Sakura had likely gone to the bathroom to relieve herself... and the clean clothes was still there. He practically perked up right there and then as he quickly made his way to the bathroom nearby in the hopes that she wasn't going to actually do something that would make him clean up again. He felt bad about thinking she'd actually be that careless, but she did have a geyser of a stallionhood and that gave him reason to be cautious. "Uh, be right back, Eve...!" He'd then try and check on Sakura herself by knocking on the door for good measure...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:34 am

Eve just stayed silent, staring off into space with a curled lip, not listening to Sugary at all. She obviously did not like the idea of Cadence. "She'd be too much of a natural, Light-based presence. Being near her would draw out my Dullahan nature...so, yes, I'll stay in my room while she's here. I don't want to be responsible for the death of a goddess or the guards she will most likely bring, and I would like you tell her to at least bring two or three of her best guards." She then sighs as he leaves, growling a bit.

Sakura, as Sugary knocked, was topless, her pants at her knees, panties there, too. She was leaning down a bit, and sucking on her own tip, moaning loudly with her hands eagerly stroking her shaft, but her tip popped free as she raised her head. "Whah? I'm kinda busy!" She blushed even deeper, still stroking herself rapidly, before resuming at sucking herself off, not caring, too close to her peak to stop.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Hearing the moans, and hearing Sakura's clearly flustered voice, his fears were starting to become justified. "I know, Sakura! But please let me get the clothes out first! I really don't wanna wash them a third time today!" He'd try to open the door, hoping it wasn't left locked. If it was, he'd be forced to teleport inside and hurry to get the clothes before he had to wash them again.

He also heard what Eve had said, but there wasn't a whole lot he could do at the moment about it except keep it in mind for when the time came...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am

Sakura hadn't locked it, as she had been in too much of a hurry, but she blushed deeply upon seeing him, still not stopping as her hands only sped up, still sucking on herself, and moaning into her cock happily, right before she came, with Sugary right there to watch as...not a drop escaped her lips. She had locked her lips around herself and immediately began guzzling her cum down, not releasing the shaft from her lips until she had finished. She then let her tip out of her mouth with a wet popping sound, kissed her tip, then leaned back, sighing happily as she now relaxed, shaft softening slowly.

Eve had gotten up, and went up to the deck, not caring for how little she was wearing, and stood by the railing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Sugary was briefly stunned when he saw Sakura tend to herself. He was both baffled and impressed that she could take herself like that so easily. He also briefly entertained the idea of her doing that to him instead, but shook his head and quickly gathered as much of the laundry as he could. "Wait wait wait...!" When he realized that she was actually already drinking up her own jizz, he was well and truly impressed with a light blush of his own. "... Wow..."

He'd quietly pick up the rest of the laundry with his magic, and then would move closer to her to caress her head roots gently with his hand. "... Sorry about that... You good now?" He'd then kiss her on the forehead tenderly as if apologizing for the intrusion.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Sakura purred softly, relaxing as she adjusted her panties to cover herself again. "Forgot..how good I taste." She mumbled, stretching as she felt him kiss her forehead. "It's fine, I knew not to get it on the clothes, so I decided to drink it. Turns out it was a good choice, too~" She stood up, and kissed him on the lips gently. Her hand cupped his crotch for a moment. "I might want a taste of you when you get back from your job, 'kay, sexy~?" She murred into his ear, before giggling and walking out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 am

Sugary flinched, but did not move away from Sakura when she cupped his crotch, and was left with a broad grin at the promise of a session between them after work. He now had one more reason to enjoy working as a Mercenary as he chuckled soon after and made his way to the guest room where he'd leave the mare's clothes on one of the beds since he can't quite tell which belongs to whom very well along with the sheets, then went back to his to leave his own clothes and more sheets in place.

Before he went on with rearranging things, he sought to check up on Eve up on the deck as he recalled she passed him by near the bathroom. He'd walked up to her casually while staring up at the few clouds and many stars in the night sky with a crescent moon. "Eve... You okay? If this is about the princess, I am keeping that in mind."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:12 am

"Let me tell you something...There are four alicorn princesses, correct? Twilight, Cadence, Celestia, and Luna. Each are powerful sources of what some could call 'Good'. The mere presence of Twilight or Cadence would draw out my Dullahan nature, while Celestia's presence would do just that but also make me very sick. Luna, however, though still a source for 'Good', would be a helpful presence, and strengthen me and other dark creatures. Do you understand?" She asked, looking to him quietly, her Dark, foreboding aura flickering and flaring.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 am

Sugary listened and understood well what Eve meant, especially the more she let her aura show. He considered leaving her be, or spending time with her. He chose the later as he still needed to make sure she'd be well enough for the next day as he tried to move closer to lean on the railing, rather wary of her and her aura. "... I understand... Eve, you feeling okay? I just put the clean laundry back on your bed. My own is in my room, of course... You wanna go back inside and organize it, or do you... need more time for fresh air...?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 am

Eve's aura calmed slightly, though still flaring a bit. "I am fine. But I still wish you to keep in mind what I said." She muttered, closing her eyes. "I used to always want to meet Celestia...but now I can't without experiencing pain. If Luna were also there...It'd cancel out Celestia's power. I'd be safe from pain and my own nature." She looked into the sky, right at the moon. Her aura seemed to sharpen as she did so, strengthening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:26 am

Sugary did his best to remain near Eve without feeling like he was rejecting her presence, though his own senses were alarming him to her for the obvious reasons. Even so, he endured. "... Noted... I haven't really met any of the other princesses, but I have been curious about meeting the Royal Siblings some time... Eve...? That nightmare you had... Will you share it with me...?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 am

Eve sighed. "Might as well. It was back when I was alive. I was barely an adult. Me and my parents, and my younger sister, were traveling to Canterlot from a small village that no longer exists, and we were ambushed by diamond dog slavers. My father and I killed a few before we were incapacitated, but in the end, we were awoken at their den, Me, my sister, and my mother locked up with other mares to be used as rewards for when a dog pleased the Alpha. The last time I was used I bit one of their cocks almost completely off, such was my defiance. I was beheaded for this, but I came back and slaughtered them all in my Dullahan rage...I was far too late for my sister and parents. They were killed for being associated with me. My nightmare is the sight of their corpses..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 am

He was left stumped and genuinely speechless for a moment. What could he possibly do or say to her for any sort of comfort? In several ways, the lack of an answer was more jarring to him than the story itself, but he still did his best to try and not simply stand there slack-jawed. "... This might sound like a dumb question, but do you ever dream? Of other things, I mean. You did say you wanted to meet Princess Celestia, so there's gotta be good things inside your mind... What's the reason for wanting to meet with her?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:57 pm

She stood quietly, looking to Sugary. "I wanted to... To thank her for all she had done for ponykind...then that happened, and I became what I am now... I now know she has some faults...she does not see everything, she cannot help everypony, but still...she does her best, regardless of her feelings, and still tries...I'd love to thank her still, but her presence...could possibly kill me, if I get too close..." She said slowly, as if struggling for old memories, and soon looked away, before she sighed and walked off to her room, ignoring Sugary now, and laid down, holding her head in her arms protectively, going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Sugary merely stood to the side to let Eve pass him by, thinking she just needed some time to think before sharing more of her story. Since it became clear she had no intention of doing so as she went back inside to sleep, he sighed, looked at the horizon of the crystal empire where there was more snow in the distance, and went back inside the airship.

He passed by Eve's room to see how she was, but after seeing how she was sleeping, he could only hope she'd get better rest; She'll likely need it. Moving back into his room, he took off all of his clothes after closing the door to join Sakura in bed to rest for the night and be ready to get up early the next day... Unless she were actually awake and feeling slightly chatty still, he'd move up close to her in a soft embrace and eventually let sleep take over...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:24 am

Early the next morning, Eve was up at the ungodly hour of four AM, and was fully armored, standing on the deck, practicing her magic, sending kinetic tendrils out to catch her lightly thrown dagger, a tactic she uses rarely, and also practicing rapid and smooth footwork. She was making a fair bit of noise, too.

Sakura was cuddled up into Sugary's back, murring as she stirred. "Eve...go back to bed..." She mumbled tiredly, the arms she had around Sugary squeezing him softly, absently rubbing his chest and abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Sugary slept well enough over the night, though he could have sworn he was facing Sakura when he got into bed; Not that he minded being embraced from behind, he was quite comfortable with it as shown by the early smile on his face... A smile that would contort along with a light chuckle as he heard and began to feel Eve practicing along with Sakura's complaints.

Giving a yawn and a light stretch, he reluctantly moved Sakura's arms away, turned to face her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead as he moved out from the bed to cover her some more under the sheets and stretch further. "Hmmm... Eve's already raring to go...? Guess I'll go check on her and make sure..."

He put on a simple pair of black shorts with a white tunic, took his Inventory and a pocket watch with him, went to get refreshed in the bathroom, and went out to the deck to meet with Eve. "Geez, you sure are active... How long were you up? Did you eat anything yet...?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:19 am

Sakura murred softly as he kissed her forehead, mumbling softly, before she buried her head under the pillow and fell asleep again, most of her torso uncovered as she lay face down, having shifted to get the blanket off, being a bit of a tease.

Eve was in the middle of doing push ups as he got there. "Yes, I'm active. Since one. No." She answered simply, and he'd notice what looked like sandbags on her back, possibly six or seven, the undead mare working herself back to death, it seemed. "Sleep well, Sugary?" She asked casually as she added another sandbag onto her back. "I'm at eighty, by the way, one sandbag per ten push ups." She said evenly, still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next