OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Eve stared at Sugary quietly, then spoke softly. "She doesn't bring guards around, I don't bring my armor. But yes, I'll go. Might as well try to ease the tension." She mumbled, sighing. She then closed her eyes and relaxed a little.

Sakura murred and nuzzled Sugary, humming lightly and kissing her softly again. "So~ Do I get to go~?" She asked with a soft grin, nuzzling Sugary. "Someone's gotta explain why Sugary is now a mare~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Sugary nodded at Eve in agreement, and kept lightly humming because of Sakura. "We can certainly try to ask for a strictly private meeting at least... And yes, Sakura, you may as well come along. Better you know what's going on right away. Besides, I got the feeling you didn't want to be left alone again anyway, and we're kind of an odd team as is." She was probably stretching the meaning of team between them given the circumstances, but she made sure to look at Eve and Sakura at the mention of it to see how they reacted at the idea of it at least now that there was no sudden pressure on them.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Eve shrugged indifferently. "Better to have someone with me than against me." She said with a bored look, then at the glare from Sakura, she sighed. "Sorry, Sakura." She mumbled, and took a deep breath, smiling lightly. "Yeah, it'll be fun to find out what it's like to not be alone."

Sakura grinned. "There you go, just show more emotion, Eve, then more people will start liking you." She said, nodding to the undead, then kissing Sugary. "Sounds like tons of fun, hon~ And I get to see Cadence again~ She really has a nice ass~ Too bad it's taken~" She murred, grinning like it might be a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 am

Sugary was glad to see Eve got into the spirit of things... with some convincing apparently. "Did you two agree on something while I wasn't there...? Either way... I was serious about my offer, Eve. So long as you stay here, you're my guest. If you need me to be an ally for work, I will be. And you'll find I rather like doing things with company. You'll notice this ship wasn't built for just one to live in after all." She then looked to Sakura with a bemused smile. "I like the Princess too, but that reason might be pushing it a little."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 am

"What?" Sakura asked innocently. "I bet you that if I compliment her ass, she won't mind at all." Sakura challenged, grinning cheekily and kissing her again. "Besides, I'd totally go after it if she wasn't married. But she is, so I won't even try it." She smiled brightly, then looked at Eve as she spoke.

"Yes, Sakura gave me some advice, and yes, I think I'd like an ally....but a friend is what I need right now. Two friends would be rather nice." She smiled, and one would realize those scars added a sort of charm to her if she wasn't constantly hiding her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:00 am

Sugary simply did not share Sakura's enthusiasm a she looked at her lover with a deadpan grin. "You're gonna try anyway no matter what I say, are you? Just be mindful, she had a rough morning... Speaking of which..."

He looked to Eve with a genuine smile. "Friendship can be arranged. All we need to do is get along for starters, right?" She said it as if it were the easiest thing in the world to get. All in all, Sugary was not to make a friend out of. "Now... You might be willing to go, but do you feel well? Did you rest well for that matter? I wanna make sure you're really alright before we go see anyone."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:32 pm

"Yes, I'm fine, Sugary. No need to worry about me. I just hope she doesn't have guards all around her. I'm still very paranoid, you know." She grinned softly, then playfully, or so she thought was playful, as it would definitely hurt, punched her in the shoulder. "I'm old, but old enough to know that grudges are for fools."

Sakura giggled loudly and purred into her ear. "You know me too well~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 pm

It was a good thing Sugary was a sturdy one, or the punch from Eve might have hurt an awful lot. However, she still winced and rubbed her arm for a time as the change in body meant a little less constitution to take the hit as well as she normally might. "Ow...!? Well, I'm happy to see you're both in a good mood while I'm the one worrying here for good reasons!" She was mildly annoyed at the sudden hit which nearly knocked her tea, but nonetheless kept drinking until done. "... So I guess that's that then. We're going to the castle back this evening... I'm gonna go clean up our room, and then run a maintenance check on the bridge controls. You gals got any plans for now?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Eve looked at the ceiling. "...Back to training...I'll be getting my armor and sandbags, then I'll get back to training." She said simply, like that was all she wanted to do. She sighed and got up, walking away to go do as she said, walking back in her jumpsuit and her armor being put on by magic, while she had at least seven sandbags in her arms, carrying them like they were nothing.

Sakura sighed softly, staring at Eve as she went. "Ohhhh~ I wish I could cuddle up to her~ She's so stressed all the time~ A good romp would definitely do that mare good~ And I just know she'll be fun, too~!" She giggled, then kissed Sugary softly. "You already know what I'll be doing~ Trying to seduce Eve~ Bucking you~ Napping~ The usual, dear~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Sugary would nod at Eve, and then lightly teasingly tickle Sakura as she got up after drinking her tea. "You have an libido so impressive that some might fear it, but I'm loving that energy you always seem to have... Alas, the ship I must tend to." After the light tickling, she gave Sakura and tender kiss on her cheek, hugged her, and went off to clean the sheets quickly and then tend to the maintenance check of the controls up on the bridge, willing to indulge anyone wanting to speak with her but mostly focusing on making sure things worked properly for the time being.

Eventually, she'd even go and join Eve for some simultaneous weight lifting and magical meditation. As the crew went about with their own needs to pass the time, the day would pass, and the sun would begin to set. Guards were moving on the ground and sky with regular and more organized patrols, and the town itself had a calm but wary air to it after the events that transpired. There would be several moving about, but many opted to stay indoors for safety for the time being as the lights around the town and castle came to life...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 pm

[Timeskip ~o3o~]

"Gods, why did I agree to come back here, again?" Eve asked, growling softly, glaring up at the castle before them. "I just remembered how much I hate castles...Compensation, much?" Eve grinned, nudging the giggling Sakura. "Ah, wasn't that funny, Sakura, shush up and let's get going." Eve sighed with a smile, looking back to Sugary and flashing a grin before walking ahead to the gates of the castle. She wasn't wearing her armor, as promised, and was dressed simply in jeans and a hoodie, while Sakura had her camo get-up, pants and jacket, with a beige tank top. Both mares, funnily enough, wore combat boots.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Sugary had taken to wearing something that felt both form-fitting and comfortable to wear: A long green sleeveless tunic with red shorts and a red sleeved shirt underneath. She had told the others along the way it was something warrior-thieves would often wear in the field. Some would think that was just a dead giveaway as to what to watch out for, but it also meant keeping constant pressure on those in the know to always focus on the wrong target if they actually worried more of having their gear stolen than their lives when in groups. She let out a light chuckle as Eve and Sakura made idle comment on the castle while they got closer. "Just relax... We had a deal, and the Princess has done nothing but treat us fairly so far..."

While some of the guards looked upon them with mixed feelings and wariness, they nonetheless allowed the group in without a fuss and told to go to the throne room again... while wondering if they were actually looking at what was once a stallion to be a mare. As it were though, Shining Armor would meet them before going unexpectedly. "Ah... Good evening. I was just about to go looking for you actually...? Have we met?" He drifted his attention towards Sugary with extreme curiosity.

Sugary sighed in mild annoyance and explained right to the point. "It's me, Sugary Market. Magic potion dare. That's all." Perhaps if Eve and Sakura were trying to pay attention to some of the guards around them, they'd realize a few suddenly looked horrified that they even so much as briefly thought of Sugary as cute in the new form.

Shining just nodded as if it were a common occurrence. "Oh. Well, that explains it. Now please, follow me. Cadance wanted us to meet in her room. She's feeling better, but just wants as few as possible around this time..." And that's what he would do, leading the trio around the castle, going up a flight of stairs to eventually reach a large pair of doors that led to a luxurious and spacious room. Cadance sat next to a nearby small table smiling a bit weakly, with various chairs around it for the others to use.

"Thank you for coming over... Oh, is that...?" Cadance looked to Sugary first.

"Magic potion." simply said Shining.

"Ditto." said Sugary with immediate confirmation.

"Oh. Well that explains it." Cadance seemed to shift lightly in place as she was also curious as to why the stallion was now a mare nonetheless, while Shining and Sugary lightly rolled their eyes as she practically repeated what Shining had stated earlier. She then looked right to the group in general. "Before we begin, I'm sure you have a lot on your mind... Is there anything you'd like to tell me or ask of me again?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Sakura grinned and giggled the whole way to Cadence since Shining met up with them, but as soon as she saw Cadence, she gave Sugary a challenging grin, and spoke. "Cadence? May I make an observation? Nothing too off or bad, I just wanted to say that..." She paused, glancing between everyone in the room, then smiled brightly at Cadence. "You have a really nice ass." She said in a tone that was way too happy to say that.

"...Sakura, did you really ju-"

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:58 pm

There was an awkward silence in the room afterwards. Sugary slowly rubbed her face in embarrassment, Shining almost literally looked paralyzed as he held his breath, and Cadance was just left speechless as a light blush came upon her face while her wings shuffled a bit. She'd eventually speak of course when nothing else was mentioned. "Um... Okay... Thank you for that... I do try to stay in good shape." She really was trying to follow along with the sudden, if crude, compliment as best as she could while her smile got slightly more lively.

"Ah... I suppose that's all you have to say to me then? If so..." She looked straight to Eve, lightly beckoning her and the others to sit with her. "... The reason I wanted you to come here, was so that you could tell me more about your family... Pardon, I mean your lineage. If your family knew how to control the Dark Arts, I'd like to know what they really dabbled in... Aside from the records on Sombra, and ancient books, few actually know much about the practice; Princess Twilight, and Auntie Celestia among them."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Sakura giggled loudly and plopped into a seat beside Cadence, before pulling Sugary beside her, and playfully and happily leaning into her, humming and nuzzling the unicorn. "Welcome, Cadence~!" She giggled happily, then yawned. "I do notice even under your chaste clothes you work out rather frequently, don't you? A mare's gotta keep herself strong." Sakura grinned, then looked to Eve, who grabbed a chair and pulled it back from the table, then sat down.

"...You wish to hear of my family...Well, what I showed you was...the product of hate and greed. My family was strong, and had lots of influence in more political things. And, I'm not going to sugar-coat it, we had enemies everywhere. Some feared our magic, but most were jealous of our position and power. The dogs in what I showed you were given the necessary gear to stop us from accessing our natural mana pools, but it also stopped us from harnessing our souls." Eve paused and reached over her heart, pulling her hand away and showing a large wisp of smoky grey energy. "This is a piece of my soul. In my hands, with my knowledge, and my family's affinity for it, my own soul can augment myself and my magic." She paused, waiting for any comments from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Again, Cadance, Shining, and Sugary were left feeling awkward at the well intended but blunt flattery. Shining sat next to Cadance, Sugary sat next to Eve along with Sakura, and they all listened, and watched carefully as one peppy mare sat quietly, and another told her story... literally bearing her soul for others to behold.

Sugary looked at her soul and felt her strength from it rather well, almost as if he could peer into her heart through it, but all he felt was a blur of a reading; As if there was something there he was trying to look at and feel but it was still clouded.

Shining looked at it nervously. The way she held her soul reminded him of the very few blurs he could recall in which Chrysalis had taken his essence time and time again. It was less from memory and more by instinct that he actually looked a bit shaken by the sight.

Cadance, of course, could tell right away something was wrong with her husband, and nuzzled him to help him relax, which it did as they held hands under the table and sat a bit closer. She mostly just looked at Eve's soul with a somewhat somber look now that she could have a better grasp of what was truly in her heart, but she'd speak nothing of it. She then smiled a bit though, having gotten a glimpse of her feelings in the present aided by none other than Sugary and Sakura little by little. "I've never quite seen magic like that... It truly must require an immense concentration to hold out a piece of your soul like that... And dangerous... As you might know, we've slowly been uncovering pieces of the Empire in the days of old from the snowy fields. Many relics date back to Sombra's time, and even before that... But nothing whatsoever has quite matched what you've shown me... Might you please tell me where you come from?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Eve stared at the wisp, but when they looked at it, they'd see exactly how weak the soul really was, but they would definitely see her steel willpower and strength, but anything else was shrouded by what would seem to be fragmented memories. She sighed softly and slowly let go of the wisp, and watched it flow around her wrist and up her arm, sinking back into her shoulder slowly and the mare sighed softly. "If anyone touches my soul, it will translate their intentions to it. If they are trying to be of help, or are curious, they will see what's wrong immediately or will see my soul clear as day. But if their intentions are to harm, or turn to that while touching it...The pain is excruciating and worse than being skinned one layer of flesh at a time." She stood, and lifted her chair, walking over to sit beside Cadence. "May I teach you how to show your own soul?" She glances at Shining. "The sharing of souls will connect you both in a way that will forge a bond between you, and so long as you both live, you'll both know if either of you are scared, nervous, or even in danger. It's sort of an empathic bond, but you may still send each other mental messages. Me and my sister bonded together before..." She trailed off and shook her head. "And as for where I come from. I was born in Canterlot, in the old family mansion, some relics may be there but they'll be in the sub-basment to the building built over where our home was destroyed so a new one may be built."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 am

Shining was surprised by the offer, but he looked about as enthusiastic for as he did when Eve showed her soul, so he was not too keen on touching the subject. To his chagrin, however, Cadance looked genuinely interested as she spoke. "A way to bind us closer still..." She mused on the thought, but looking at her husband's mortified face just made her smile and kiss him on the lips lightly. "I think we're plenty close as is by now... But I would certainly be interested in learning about it. Have it written down and recorded at the very least... Which brings me to something I wanted to suggest; Especially now that you claim to be from Canterlot. Would you be interested in meeting with Auntie Celestia, and share your knowledge with her? I'm sure the prestigious Scholars of Canterlot and herself would be quite grateful to learn from lost magic... That does bring another question though, did you ever meet with Celestia before?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 pm

"...Meet with Celestia? Unless she had five magic dampeners on her, her presence would make me go feral in an instant if it didn't kill me first. With you, well, my soul is projecting an aura just strong enough to protect against your slightly weaker presence, no offense..." She paused and looked at the ceiling. "Actually...If Luna was there...I think there's a chance Luna's power might be strong enough to protect me around Celestia...It's...it's a guess, but if it works, I'll gladly share my knowledge. And...possibly I could head into that old Sub-basement...find something..." She looked like she was thinking, like she was planning to do something, and only Sugary would recognize the determination in her eyes, because Sakura was too busy nuzzling up to the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 am

Cadance, and Sugary even though she just remained quiet for the most part while lightly returning Sakura's affections, could tell there was a strong will behind Eve's cursed form and making her who she really was. She smiled lightly. "I'd be happy to send a letter in advance and see if that can't be arranged eventually. I've already showed interest in Sakura's own tribe, but..." she sighed, not quite having as much of a freedom as she had hoped to get. "... The recent activity of those creatures has led me to believe that I simply cannot go anywhere yet... If there's a place they're coming from, I must see to its destruction one way or another, or remain as guardian for as long as it takes till they tire out. But at this rate there's no telling when it'll end..." She looked to the group in general, though particularly at Eve still. "I was hoping you'd all be willing to venture further out into the field once more for us, and try to find the source of those fell beings. I'm positive a key relic exists out there keeping them around, I just know it. They are nothing like Sombra, and yet here they remain... I had hoped to learn more about those being from you, Eve, but I highly doubt you're related to them. If your group can manage to overcome what may lay further out, you will be rewarded well; The letter to Auntie for an official audience being just a small part of it. Will you be willing to continue exploring starting tomorrow? I'd even be willing to let just the three of you go on with no guards. It pains me to say it, but aside from the Crystal Heart, there's very little our forces can do out there from what I've been told, and few of the other mercenaries can help guard our city well as is. What do you say?"

Sugary would be quick to speak this time around. "I'd be all up for it. And no guards just means we can focus on foes more than us... Though I'm not sure Sakura could fight that well...?" She spoke the last question a bit quietly, mostly unsure of what the Ent was capable of, as well as being hesitant to bringing her along if she didn't have much combat experience for the next mission.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Eve immediately nodded. "Of course. Ending them will be simpler now that I know how to eliminate them.Some simple soul-rending magicks. And don't worry, the soul-rending effects only work on undead." She said, nodding politely to Cadence, but then Sakura stopped nuzzling Sugary.

"Can't fight, eh?" She challenged, before two tendrils of plant-matter grew out of each arm, grabbing Sugary's chest and tossing her high into the air, before one grabbed her ankle and yanked her downwards, all four stopping her fall last second before throwing her at the wall and doing so again, barely stopping Sugary's crashlanding, before they slowly and gently sat Sugary back onto her seat. "What was that about not being able to fight, hon~?" She purred, kissing Sugary lustfully and giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:27 am

Sugary would try her best to not fall or hit anything hard, but even if she was in no real danger, reflex necessitated for the attempts at survival. Once the juggling was done, she hugged Sakura back, but it was more out of holding onto something and keep balance than let her try that again while her eyes adjusted somewhat. She was used to making sudden movements, but not so much having them forced upon her. "T-That's... That's great... You can... fight... Ooo..."

After giving Shining and Cadance quite a startle with the display, they both relaxed and the talks went on, this time with Cadance nodding to Shining, who spoke on their behalf. "We really appreciate this. And the city will be safer if you perform well. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow, but for today, you've earned your time off. Me and the rest of the troops will defend the city from here on. All I ask is that you let us know, no matter what time is it or which guard you tell, when it is you're heading out so we can take care of the rest here. Others will be fielding as well, but the destination will be split up... We were hoping you'd take the same route you took before though. Will that be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Eve suddenly perked up. "The Heart! If you'll allow me, I can possibly send out a small pulse of magic from it, sort of like echolocation. It'll at least give us a general area to look around." She smiled lightly, then looked at Sakura, who yawned and stretched.

"Well~ If there's a fight, I'll need to not trip over myself so I guess I'll need to visit the local enchanter. Get some new panties~" She whispered into Sugary's ear, just loud enough to be heard by the others. "I will need to do that, so I don't keep falling over or accidentally tripping. I don't like to slow down the group." She said, matter-of-factly. "And I'll do that alone, and be back later, okay, girls?" She asked, hooking an arm around Eve and Sugary both, giving each of them light, playful nuzzles and Sugary got a lick to her horn.

Eve looked confused, but then grabbed Sakura's shoulder. "Sakura...you...you have a lot of Life Energy around you...If we could use that, the spirits would be childs' play."

Sakura shrugged. "Sure, if you know how."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Cadance and Shining both looked briefly stunned at the idea of letting Eve use the Crystal Heart as a locator, and then both seemed to look to one another and mumble with ideas in a way that only them could make out well. Eventually, they both nodded, and looked back to the group. Whatever it was they were about to say was interrupted by Sakura's claim to have to go and purchase special underwear, which left Shining confused, while Cadance seemed more thoughtful on the matter before she spoke to the Ent herself. "Uh... If you need those for what I think you need them for... There is a tent shop at the marketplace called 'Heiny's big and small'... They can get some of your clothes enchanted if you really need it."

While Sugary shuddered at having her horn affectionately licked after the proclamation of new underwear search, the royal couple coughed slightly at the same time at the sight of it, knowing all too well what that felt like. "Ah~... Er... Just try and come back soon if you really need to go get them now, Sakura... Though can we actually go with Eve's plan, Princess?"

Cadance looked to Shining, and then back at Sugary. "We considered it, and thought it might be worth a try... Do you intend to make the scouting tonight, or tomorrow, Eve?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Sakura stared at Cadence. "...I hope you only know of that place out of rumors. If not...Awesome." She grinned madly and stuck out her tongue playfully, like she was implying either Shining or Cadance had the same thing or had been there for that same thing. Sakura then gave Sugary a very lustful and passionate kiss and snapped her fingers, using a rather Treefolk-unique kind of teleport, where her petals flowed around her and obscured her from sight, then fell to the ground and she was gone. Definitely a show-off.

Eve chuckled. "That one's definitely still a teenager at heart. And still has a libido stronger than one, it seems." She looked at Cadance and Shining. "Tomorrow, I will channel Sakura's soul through the Heart, because my own would be ripped apart if I tried, and send out a small pulse of energy that will destroy lesser dark creatures, but the stronger ones will be, err...How do they say...? Marked for Death, I guess? They will appear in Sakura's mind and she will know where they are at all times until the moment they are destroyed." She smiled. "At least, if Sakura's soul is pure and strong enough to be used. If not, well, I doubt Sugary could do it, not enough light energy about her, even if he is stronger than the average unicorn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next