OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Fearful watches Miterre walk off, before he shook his head slowly and smiled at Luna. I agree Lulu. She is a self-entitled whelp. There is a fine line between self-confidence and arrogance and it seems that she has crossed it. I never met her mother... But I do not believe that such character traits are always passed down through blood. After all, we have her grandson to prove that do we not?

He frowned and then tapped his chin. Luna... I could attempt a tracking spell if you wish. Though, I will need some of your blood. Is that alright? He would sit, awaiting her response quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 am

Too quick. The guards had gone past the strong flames and attacked him and Mittere far too quickly for them to simply be trying to slow the duo down; Or at least that's what Sugary thought as he retaliated by immediately launching back all the shards he had with right right back at the window entrance to punish their attackers.

Grateful as he was she decided to grasp him, he was far too concerned over her wound. He was tired to be sure, but there was no way he was gonna allow the both of them to fall so easily. Pushing himself to the limit, he once again kept a steady flow of magic going as he cast a Float spell for him and her, but it was hardly for flying, meaning to land as safely as possible as they would likely move too slowly in the air to escape properly as they were.

While he would have liked to aid her wing afterwards, they were in too much of a hurry to stop for much of anything, and so he tried to get her to keep moving once they were on the ground, horn still flaring brightly, magic ready to be used fully and eyes and ears fully perked even if he felt quite exhausted. His second act upon landing of course, was to try and mend her wing as quickly as possible, lest her bleeding and injuries slowed her down too much. "Madam, come on! Don't give up on me, ever!" Even if he was in a nightmarish place, he'd still want to do nothing more than to make it out alright and shower her with affections as promised, and would be willing to give it all the had to make it happen...
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Blade didn't seem determined. His body a little as he thought about what the size of the dragon and how badly he was defeated by the teens when he was a colt. It was obvious he wasn't as confident in his abilities as the stallion next to him. A dragon's hid was strong and so was its strength, Blade's constructs probably wouldn't last long. The stallion started to think that he was doomed to fail as they slowly descended towards the mouth of the cave. Images of fire and blood flashed in Blade's mind causing a cold sweat to come over him. Once, they finally landed the platform would quickly wrap around him. The fear was as clear as day, but he would still go inside of the cave. A gulp gathering some of resolve. He had to face the dragon and get back home. If he didn't then he would be stuck on the desert planet forever and be unable to help the others.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:23 pm

"My blood? I am sorry, but I do not bleed in front of other ponies.” Luna looked down, then up, then around the room. “The other option of blind optimism of a swift return is not exactly a plan...How much will you need, I do not wish to spill more than is needed." She looked over herself in preparation, getting herself acquainted with places she should dig into to get the right amount of blood. ”And I am not sure what to think of her grandson, but I have yet to hear anypony say a bad word against him.”

The stallion seemed a little disheartened as he watched Blade. He himself was feeling good about this up until now. He spoke a sentence to Blade, one that was short and soft before giving a smile. Noticing some reluctance, he went first into the cave. The dragon within heaved a sigh as it lifted its head from its arms and pushed itself to a slightly fuller height. This was not the first disturbance to the dragon's attempt at rest. It was not large, at least, by the standards of the species. They were a grown adult, about the height of a two storey house if it stood to full potential on both of its legs. To anypony who held an allergy to dust, the dragon would have been a nightmare with all sand that hid itself in microvoid fractures in the scales, giving them the appearance of a dusty read, but hiding their true color. The dragon just watched the two ponies, ready to swat them away with a tail swipe if need be.  

Mittere, aside from the obvious wound, did not seem too badly affected by the blow.  “Of course I will not. Do not dare to slow yourself down for my sake. Just try and keep pace with me." She blew off the pain, having had experiences that were lucky to not scar her pretty body. This most recent injury might be the first. It likely wasn't going to heal properly. “This is just one of many memories we shall make.”  She looked back for a moment at where they jumped from, her horn lighting for a second before she shook her head and began to run once more. She had all of her legs after all. There was a gate close, a nice side exit. It was not the closest one to them, but any who went there would not be as clever as they thought. She was going to make right out of the front gate. A heterodox move that could work out for the better or for the worse. She told Sugary nothing of this plan.

It was a simple journey, uninterrupted, until they reached their destination. Even when they arrived things were quiet. The whole area is completely unguarded. That was, until the moment Mittere moved to open the way,when the footsteps of a lone pony were heard. It was easy to tell the owner from noise and rhythm of the steps, as well as some common sense. Luna. Mittere should have figured she would have her mind so set on the past for such a trick to work. “Despite your reliance on mere force and cowardice, you have come to be in a very interesting position Mittere," The mare mused, an obvious resentment in her voice being held back by confidence. "I never liked you,” Luna said. “Though I could not have foreseen you going to such a level to take what you wished. You have tarnished my record as a judge of character, led those who follow you to change for the worst, and I have heard of the fate of my sister, as well as some of the ponies more loyal to Equestria than you are to yourself. But let it not be said I am blinded by emotion, I will give the chance to explain how you may attempt to justify all you've done. So speak. Unless you wish to try and claim my life too?” It was a challenge. There was one thing at the front of her mind that she wanted to obtain, though there were a few formalities she had to go through for it be be done in good conscience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Mittere had a lot of spunk for being wounded just now, so Sugary would just do his best to follow her lead very closely while making sure she wasn't worse off than she seemed. He did see a few gates, but admittedly didn't actually know the best route out. All he could do was to trust her, since now it was just the two of them making a run for it. "We can't afford any mistakes then..."

And whether it was fate, or just terrible luck, Luna voice and presence became very apparent, and he was forced to be extremely wary now that the Mare of the Night had practically threatened them along with a chance at negotiation again. He, however, still knew something was wrong anyway, as when he last saw Luna, she too was working along with them before he ended up here.

It took a fair bit of effort to get the right mindset for the situation as he looked between the two mares and gave a word in. "... Call me crazy, but I seem to recall we managed to work together once, even if reluctantly... But I'm guessing I'm the only one here that knows that... Princess, the reason that-... things are the way they are now... Was it not because Celestia was no longer the same mare she once was? Did you really support the way she was doing things for the past year without any doubts, or interference?" In all honesty, he was only half sure of what was probably going on right now. He believed he was now in the worst case scenario he had once spoke to Summer about before where their worries followed through as expected, yet that shouldn't be the case. He was very tired, but he wasn't hurt. He couldn't have hit himself in the head so hard he'd just forget what really happened at least... right?
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:14 am

Luna ignored the comment Sugary made about Having worked together, she knew nothing of this stallion or his relationship with Mittere. “I was rather busy attempting to manage a country during a time of crisis. I have scarcely had the opportunity to sleep and look after my own well being, never mind that of my sister. I felt as though I was getting her to come back around, I felt as though I was making progress. Sometimes reason eludes us all. She would have never given up on me, so I wished to do my best for her. That is beyond relevance now. You have circumvented the due course of things in replacement for your own perverse version of justice. Do you really believe you will bring an end to the discord by becoming monsters and perpetuating it through slaughter. Now that you have killed my sister, this is my land, now more so than ever. And I cannot tolerate such power grabbing and morally bankrupt behaviours in such a land. Is that all you have to say? If that is the case then are you satisfied to hold the sun? This needless rampaging of yours will now cease." The mare found herself unsatisfied by the stallion’s response. Still, she could not be the first to take action and still remain just in her eyes. Though her power to forgive was less than the late Celestia’s, in this matter it was greatly important she was mindful of her handling of things. Mittere remained silent, though she tried to lock eyes with the Princess several times she had no luck. Neither party could do it. This encounter was in Sugary’s hooves.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:16 am

It was becoming clear to Sugary that Luna was far from being in a good mood. Not that she had any reason to be, but now he was left in the awkward position of seeing one mare avoid eye contact and another just staying quiet. The silence bothered him in such a dire time, so he'd eventually speak up again, mind still severely doubting what was happening. Either way, he had a mission to fulfill, and he'd see it through. "Madam, aren't you gonna say anything? I don't think we can keep idle like this." He had reason to be concerned, partially because he was sure he was in the wrong place, and partially because they had just ran from clearly aggressive guards a short while ago that could show up at any time.

He'd look to Luna, trying and hoping to gain reason where there was apparently none. "Princess, what do you want from us? We just ran from hostile guards to get here! The sun is no longer scorching the land, and things could have been worse by now! If you wanna rule, then do it! We're just trying to survive here! Would you rather we did nothing, and let everything keep perishing slowly!? You say you were getting through to Celestia, but the rest of us were dying out here! What kind of justice do you think you have over ours!?" Luna might have been an uncountable number of years older than him, but he was having none of her sass when others were suffering last he checked.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:47 am

Fearful smiled and waved, his words reforming. A few drops is all I will need. Once she has spilt her blood, Fearful would catch it in a small, floating pentacle. It would spin, slowly at first before growing faster and faster. Assuming Celestia had not be shifted into anothe dimension, or was on the other side of the planet, then the drop of blood would begin to glow golden, before forming into an arrow which would point in the direction of Celestia. If she was still in the room, or was within ten metres of the arrow, it would float and hover above her head. Regardless of the outcome, fearful would pant and slump, before rising back up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:58 am

The stallion didn't know know what the pony said exactly and assumed it to be something along the lines of "you got this" or "it's okay". This plus the size of the dragon helped ease the tension that was being kept inside of him. His mind was begging him to simply get out of the cave and hide somewhere. He glanced at that pony as the dragon hesitated in making any hostile movement towards him. While he wanted to simply kill the beast, it wasn't ensured that it would get them back home if they killed it. "Dragon do you understand me?" He called out though he doubted it would since it was a different planet and the pony didn't speak the same language as him. "If you can could you please help us getting back home?" His voice managed not to crack as he spoke. Blade glanced over at the stallion briefly while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:48 pm

The spell was ineffective at its job. It would seem as though Celestia was not close by. The arrow just spun, confused like a compass on a magnetic pole. Luna did not know what to expect from the spell,so she merely cast fearful a questioning glance as she healed the small wound on her chest up, glad she didn’t have to expel blood from an artery or anything so severe. "So, do you have any information that would be help?" She kneaded the ground with one of her hooves, anxiously awaiting a reply as to her sister's whereabouts. It didn't escape her notice that it had exerted Fearful, but she was told not to worry too much about him, so worry she did not.

A rumbling similar to a coughing emanated from the dragon, or was it laughter? "I can understand you, Pony.” The dragoness said lazily, her pitch revealing her gender. The way Blade had acted around her so far was very non threatening, and the way he was nervous actually put her at ease. He wasn’t her to cause any trouble so far. "I could help you, but I don't want to go back yet. I already told your friend that, but he is...strange. I'm not sure how he got here. He isn’t leaving until I get what I came here for.” She gave a sigh. “Not like he understood a word of it...”

“I think you know what it is I wish from you,” Luna answered, taking a slow step forward.

"Blood?" Mittere asked, holding out her injured wing with a slightly pained expression, though sympathy was not likely. “Enough of that has come already, on both sides.” It was only a Sugary’s urge she spoke. Luna had no interest in her words. Were she alone right now this conversation would not be happening.  

Luna responded with a noise that was a sob, a laugh and a sigh all in one, shaking her head. She was right, but she did not wish to act  on impulse. “Celestia was the greatest natural treasure this country had. She was Equestria. Her misguided actions may have gotten others killed, but compared to a cold hearted assassination that is nothing. If she was guilty, what does that make you? You claim you wish to survive, but what makes you worthy of such a right. Some ponies are just worth more than others. I am willing to let you both go in exile, but I do not feel I need to state what first act of repentance that I require from you.” Her eyes settled on Mittere, still not looking at her eyes. The first of the pursuing guard was showing up now. They’d need to get their breath back before they would be worth anything in a fight though, and they’d hold until the Princess’ order.

“We should go, Mr Market,” Mittere whispered to him. “If we stay and converse much longer our only option is her mercy. I did not wish to do anything that endangers you, should you not wish it however.”
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Blade learned a few things from the exchange, the first being that the dragon was actually a dragoness. The second was the fact the stallion was different for a reason outside of speaking another language. Blade' glanced over at the pony in question before looking at the female dragon once again, one question bugging him. "How..." His voice cracked and Blade quickly coughed into his hoof before speaking up again. "How did you get here?" He asked even though he should have been focusing on getting back instead of questioning the strange dragon. Yet, his curiousity was overcoming his free even if it was only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Sugary was not liking the turn of events happening. The guards were showing up, and Luna was still right before them, likely in top shape while he and Mittere were likely spent for the most part. He cringed as the Lunar Princess spoke far too highly of her late sister for his tastes, but he wasn't about to risk aggravating her further by this point as he stood next to Mittere while whispering back. "We could try, but I don't see how we'll get to outrun her so easily now. Me might end up really provoking her if we try to ignore her... May as well play the cards we got dealt. But if you run, I will follow. If you fight, I will protect..."

He then raised his voice to Luna. "... Princess, please reconsider... What is Equestria without it's citizens? But of course we bear the guilt too. We already planned on leaving you be for that matter, our grudge is not with you..." Even so, he kept his magic at top alert, ready to be used at a moment's notice. Until he and Mittere were actually safe, he would refuse to let his guard down for anything.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Fearful sighed and rubbed his temple slowly. Damn... Either se is on the other side of the planet, or in another dimension, or the enemy is blocking it. Those are the only three reasons that spell could e acting like that... I was hoping that it wouldn't be the case, but it seems I have wasted energy for nothing. Clearly annoyed and disappointed, he lay down ok the ice. I could attempt a different version that can track across dimensions, but it is entirely likely it will be blocked as well.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Any liveliness in the air seemed to die out rather quickly, replaced only by the cold. All they could do is hope and wait, which managed to beget a feeling of powerlessness, which wasn’t true at all. Having power but no way to apply it was causing Luna a slight amount of frustration. She now went from nervously shifting her weight on her hoof to nearly kicking it across the floor.

It was with a large exhaling of breath that Celestia returned, coated once again in the reflective aura for a moment. She looked as though she had been struck a few times across her face. Her adventures apart from the group had certainly earned her a headache, as well as a bruise that may or may not swell in the future. She was relieved to be back though. She took a moment, just looking at the room. "Luna, Fearful, you're both hurt..." She said, looking at them. She noticed that some of the group were gone, but so was she until a few moments ago. The blood on the ice looked like the result of a sports game gone very wrong, it caused her face to tense a little, which did not help. She was confident they'd be fine and safe, she had made it through things fine and they were just as strong as her.  "I'm sorry," she said with a wince, her face still stinging with a raw pain.  "I wasn't here to help you, what happened?"

"I made a deal,” the dragoness said. “One that would keep me safe and start me off with a nice little hoard I won't have to bother guarding. I’m surprised that was your first question.” The female dragon did not really care about the slight crack in Blade’s composure due to what seemed to be surprised. The tells of ponies were not something she found herself caring overly about. “I imagine you have more, but I would much rather be left alone.”

The stallion caught Blade’s glance as he looked at him and nodded at the dragon. He was eager for Blade to go and do what he came here for. He didn’t understand the situation, only that a mean dragon had hurt him when he had tried to speak with it, and that Blade was here to help with that.

“I do not take kindly to having my generosity scorned,” Luna said, wanting them to come to a proper decision. “Please, if your plan is not to fight then just give back what you have taken, leave, and do not return. You,” she addressed Sugary. “Can run now, it is her who has what I wish. I cannot, in the interest of Equestria allow such a pony to hold the power of the sun, there is no telling how she would leverage such power if left unchecked. From past experience her word means little.”  

Luna was asking her to give it up, after everything...Unlikely. “No,” Mittere stated. “I undid everything that she had done, and you are more than aware I know how to handle it. I know what it is you really want. Now, you may be forgiven for thinking you have an advantage in this situation. It still stands however that I killed everypony that stood before me in that throne room. I am the strongest pony in Equestria and a heartless monster to anypony in my way.” She looked to Sugary, wondering what his plans for the situation were. She planned to leave, and if they gave chase so be it, but he might have had more to say that he was saving.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Sugary now found himself in quite the predicament. On one side, he had a grudgeful Lunar mare wanting her so-called right of claim; On another, he had a feuding Sun mare that just fought tooth and nail to get to where she was. Things were getting that much closer to becoming volatile.

He couldn't leave, not when things were so frail right now. Not when there was a very real chance that they might end up throwing things for worse if they fought each other seriously. Mittere had a cold and harsh point, but that didn't mean Luna might be far behind by any means. He needed to quell their anger somehow. "Madam! Princess! Stop this! There is no danger to either one of you if you let the other be, right!? Isn't that enough!? If Celestia was such an honorable mare before, then at least pretend to honor her memory and get along already!" He was quite sure he was pushing it, but he needed to say something big and relevant to the both of them somehow, and that was all he had to fall back on. He at least knew they both respected Celestia in some way.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Fearful looked up slowly, before rising to his hooves. The little golden blood arrow floated lazily over to Celestia and began to point at her. Do not apologise, it was not your fault. he wrote as he began to trot over to her. We dealt with a small attack. I got stabbed in the throat. What happened to you? He asked as he created a small chunk of ice and placed it against her bruise, clicking his tongue softly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Blade was taken back by the fact that the dragoness made a deal to keep herself safe. His curiousity inten It didn't matter since he couldn't get distracted anymore by the mystery that he didn't have to solve. "Well, let me get to the point then. I wish to go home and I will give you anything that I can occur." He took a step forward as he pleaded with the dragoness. "I need to back as quickly as I can so please let me and this stallion through. Neither of us want to stay here and once we are gone, we won't bother you anymore." He was still nervous and wasn't sure as to what exactly why she simply didn't want the stallion to leave. There was a possibility that he could go home, but the idea of abandoning the stallion felt wrong. Especially since it look liked leaving was going to be a one trip.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:01 am

“If I give up now, and her majesty Princess Luna,” Mittere spoke her new title with an amount of respect, but only as a taunting gesture. “was correct about having been close, she will have died for nothing.”

“She died for nothing but your own selfishly motivated heroics anyway,” Luna spat. She knew what Sugary was trying to do, but she wasn’t going to give Mittere any ground.

Mittere was done. The guards were now all ready and waiting, watching the conflict build, and she did not wish to deal with any more of the crap Luna had to give. She violently planted herself into the ground, as if trying to dig into her position as a visual display of the fact she was not willing to move. “Mr Market?” she asked. “Do you remember the school?” It was a simple, and possibly confusing question, but it was a clue as to what she planned next. she could only hope she did what he could on his end of things

Celestia gave a sharp gasp as the ice touched her face, but its soothing quality was soon felt, and her breathing began to sound more content. “I met a pony I have not seen for a long time. They were...different though. As real as it felt, it was not compared to this room around us. it was an elaborate snare, but hard to keep up against a mindful pony. What happened here is more important. Getting stabbed in the throat makes it seem like more than a small attack. And why has nopony offered to heal that for you yet? I am sure Mittere or I could, even the inside stuff.” She really did insist. It was rather obvious how on edge she was around the blood, and the hole in Fearful’s neck. She approached it with the same mannerisms as a  pony scared of certain animals might.  

"Anything? I really don't know what you'd have of value...You seem to be in quite a hurry, so I'll take whatever you can give me." The dragoness stood up on two legs to her full height. She was not going to be gaining much rest anytime soon, so she might as well put some effort into appearing presentable. The stallion took a few steps back at this. "As for the stallion, let me just say I have a vested interest in seeing that he does not get back. If you’re a smart pony I’m sure you can guess why.”
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:50 am

It seemed neither side would budge, and this really worried Sugary. Fortunately, and unfortunately, Mittere was about to make the first move, and he did in fact remember what she meant as she got onto the floor abruptly. There wasn't much time to think, so he squinted his eyes under the armor, and looked around as he stood straight, ready to grab her and help her more immediately once the spell was done. "Ah! Yes, of course!" And, just as one would with certain cleverly designed lights, he sat down, raised both of his armored hooves, and clapped them twice before everyone as a mild distraction towards him and her in a different way...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:44 am

Fearful continued to hold the ice against her face, before shrugging gently. I you wish, I would appreciate it. Miterre didn't because honestly she's a bit of a bitch, and she liked me not talking. Apologies for you seeing it though, it is quite horrific. Her mention of a certain pony had not gone passed him, and he looked at her with concern. After all, he knew how hard it was to get over a thousand years of regret and sadness. It did not vanish overnight. Regardless, he would smile as she healed his throat, and sigh once it was fully repaired.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Blade took back the step he took as the dragoness stood up. His mind racked itself in order to come up with something that he could give in order to let him and the stallion get home. Yet, outside of his armor on his back, he had nothing to give. True, he had some things to give at home, but even then they weren't going to be worth anything to a dragon. He glanced back at the stallion that was apparently needed by the giant lizard. What could she possibly want with him? There was no way he could have brought her here and made the deal without even being able to speak. "Mind giving me the answer?" He gave a weak smile even though his mind was trying to come up with something, he needed time. Yet, time was more for chances to simply lose it.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Glad that Sugary knew the part he had to play, Mittere, like in the school, made sure as many eyes were on her as possible before she activated her magic and her horn lit up and lit up and lit up, casting a sharp and fierce light. For those unprotected, the light would burn an image of the last thing they saw for a few seconds. Mittere was not able to keep the spell to an intensity to cause anypony to pass out. It was long enough however for Sugary to grip her and for the two of them to begin making an escape.

Luna had predicted such a desperate kind of move, and was shielded from the very start of their encounter. it managed to filter out the most harmful effects of the light, but it did stop her from seeing. Her recovering quicker however, meant she was able to give chase faster. Now they were running she could only assume they no longer had anything left to say, meaning she was free to use whatever force she needed to,and she was feeling a little desperate herself,and not unwilling to begin destroying private property in order to slow their escape. She could pay for it later after all. The chase was not going to last long as it stood, and other innocent ponies were in danger of being hurt.

Celestia seemed somewhat saddened by the fact Mittere had left Fearful in such a state, feeling the shame she should have felt for her. She got to work mending Fearful’s throat, building it back up in as painless a way possible before sealing the wound and trying to clean it with a little splash of water. "There you go. I would still avoid anything that might be heavy on you vocal chords. I'm sure Mittere has her reasons. I will apologise for her behaviour if she won't. She is perhaps what you say, but I do not think she is without redeeming qualities. She is here and helping us after all.”

“Helping is one word for it,” Luna said. “I wonder what mess she has gotten herself into up ahead.”

The dragoness gave a content sigh. It was funny to see how ponies reacted to her size. It wasn’t as though that distance would save them if she actually wanted to do some harm. “I thought you were in a rush to get back home? Let me give you the short version. Part of the deal is that I’m meant stop anything that comes my way from heading back. That’s for your own good anyway. But all I really need is some suitable compensation and through you go. I can’t deal with that stallion though. It may be the right thing to do to let him go back, but it really isn’t worth me losing this setup I have. Some bad things are going to happen.”
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 am

Fearful let out a happy chirp as his throat was healed, hugging Celestia lightly. "Ahhhh... They feels so much better. As for her, I don't think she does... Have her own reasons that is. Regardless, do you happen to remember where you were? Unfortunately, time really is not our ally and we cannot afford to spend more of it here waiting for the other two to overcome their hurdles. As heartless as it may sound, even if they are strong enough to eventually take them on, we simply cannot wait for them to grow a pair of balls." He sighed, and rubbed his forehead. "I understand personal weakness as much as any other. But there is simply no time..."

Fearful paused for a moment. "Traps... Probably more up ahead. Would you like me to scout them out, try to defuse them? If I can, then the time lost here will be counter-weighed by the time gained in avoidance of the traps."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:23 am

Thoughts now raced in Sugary's mind as they raced away from Luna and her troops. He thought time and again to attack her while she was blinded, or attempt to hold her down, but it was risky to deal with her no matter what. His main focus was to pool his Mana and keep it in check and ready to be used in a single burst if needed, gathering what he could from the latent energies in the air for goo measure to boost it. He was no Alicorn, but he knew about skillful timing with powerful spells. If attacked, he held a means to counter as Mittere led the way. "Just keep moving, Madam! I'll keep us covered!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Blade felt something in him snap. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but he was angry. What had finally pushed him over the edge was something in the flurry of the dragon being able to enjoy his reaction or telling him that she was trying to protect him from the bad things that were about to happen. His anger was most likely underserved, but he couldn't stand being told "what was good for him". He knew that it wasn't and nor was for those that lived on his planet. Damn the dragon! Damn anyone that tried to stop him! Anyone that would keep him from protecting those that he vowed that he would. Yet, while his rage was a large flame, it was controlled. His hoof reached to grab his helmet. "A few questions." He asked while keeping his gaze focused on the ground. "First, will these bad things result the end of our world?" He slowly pulled it off his head. "Second, will my armor be enough for compensation?" His magic undoing the straps on his armor. Like the second question, he didn't give her a chance to answer. "Third, how would I leave?" His armor hovered above him as he made a small stroll to be in front of the stallion. The construct around him started to shine brighter as he looked up at the dragoness. He was ready to fight his way home if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]   In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Kingdom Of Hope [Concluded]
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next