OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)

Go down 
+12
Wild Card
Brother Roga
Ician
Zen
Lightning Shield
Mosley
veryveryfluttershy
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Rayne
Star Sentinel
ObsidianPony
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Empty
PostSubject: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:09 pm

The Heroes of Equestria, The Bearers of The Elements and even The Chosen Ones. All of these are names that the ponies of Equestria have attached to the six brave mares who wield the Elements of Harmony and protect the land, led by Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Even with the Elements of Harmony now sealed away, they continued to protect Equestria and be looked up to as heroes by the public.

And now they have vanished.

For weeks everypony has combed the kingdom for any clue to their whereabouts, interrogated the ones to last see them and even tracked down old friends and rivals to question but still no sign.

Finally, with everyone in Equestria having been roped into the search, a small group may have found the way. In their search, for whatever their motive may be, pride, money, fame, altruism, they will soon stumble upon the truth.

But just because they will learn what happened does not mean they are prepared for the trials ahead of them...

1) One OC per player

2) Yes you can die in this game

3) Please make your powers and weapons and equipment etc. clear in your sign up

4) Those of you who are familiar with Kingdom Hearts and the aspects that will be introduced, please do not spoil anything or use it to metagame.

5) Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm signing up Runic Ruby. And to be more clear she doesn't really have that much gear, just a small knife. With the specialties though, she knows different magic, knows how to use some of those magic, but isn't higher then the basic level. Though with some magic she is slightly below basic.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am

I shall sign-up Rain Splash, he has a sword, nothing special about it, just standard issue. A dagger made of crystal, no real value to others, but priceless to him, and a flask of water that can turn his wing into a ice blade, he doesn't use it much, as it also has healing properties.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

I will sign up Kitsune, page four of the char thread, not brand new. She is an Illusionist. She wears steel bracers and a leather vest and leather pants, wields a staff of white wood that enhances magic channeled through it or channeled by the wielder.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:54 am

I think I'll sign up Dusk Hammer for this. He's very much a close quarters fighter, and he can take a lot of punishment as well as give it out. He knows magic, but he only knows the basic spells at best. Due to this he relies more on his strength than his magic.

He'll have his armor, likely scale mail, as well as a sword, shield, and a spear.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

Fine Fantasy, who is more dragged into this situation, but still more than willing to help.

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mosley

Mosley

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 am

Grey will be a part of this group. Grey is undead so he is hard to kill. He wields a greatsword that he swings around like a club. He wears a tattered cloak and patchwork clothing that provides very little protection.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 am

I'll sign up Lightning Storm for this roleplay. He can move clouds with his mind and can also condense them into lightning bolts. His accuracy allows him to use guns and knives to use in combat. Lightning normally carries two pistols, a knife, and a metal wire.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 am

I'll sign in Shard, my cursed crystal pony (page 2, 3rd character from the bottom of my post). She shares the same corruption that plagued Sombra, so she can summon forth spikes of crystal or ice. While they can't hover freely in the air, the crystal or ice can be reshaped and manipulated once summoned.

As for gear, she always has her large sun glasses to cover her eyes, the primary display of her corruption. Shard also carries a small bag of gems and crystals in case none can be summoned.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 pm

I'd like to sign Ician up for this. His main ability is his strong telekinesis, and other than that it's mostly standard Royal Guard weapons - shortsword and spear - a the gold-painted armour. His snake, with poison-tipped fangs, can assist him in battle if it needs to, but due to its rather vulnerable nature it needs to be deployed with care.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Given my prior experience with this crossover, I sign up Oathbound for the ride.

His magical axes and the amount that he can control make him excellent for crowd control against the more rank-and-file enemies. But he can also hold his own against the larger varieties.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Signing up with Wild Card.

His runic cards are his main weapon, being able to fly around him, strike opponents and create weapons/barriers, but he also uses bladed cards which can be thrown and will slice into enemies. Finally his hat can be used for storage.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I'll sign up Plasma Stream, minus the Goa'uld in his head.

He's got a cool staff weapon that can discharge a powerful blast of plasma, but he also has that device on his leg along with several Tacluchnatagamuntorons in his saddle bags (about 6 of them) and with the other stuff in his bags. He is very weak in close combat, preferring to use his tools and magic to do his deeds. He knows many different spells concerning fire and can increase the power output of a couple to be able to melt through all sorts of rock
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 pm

I'm signing up with Verde Tin.

She would carry a sword-breaker and an arming sword as well as a kite shield (painted the color of Luna's coat) that she'd strap over her back when not using it. Around her waist is numerous belt pouches with various equipment and the like and under that belt on each hip she'd have a dozen small throwing weapons, a mix of three kunai and nine throwing spikes per side. Her repertoire is spells is relatively limited and simple but her special talent centers around precision and maximum efficiency, so this would be less important. She'd be highly effective at close range (with her melee tools) and short-to-medium range (with the thrown weapons).
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm signing up Rhoyden.

He's carrying a large claymore as a main weapon and two short swords for quick defence. He knows how to handle the swords with magic aswell, but his best magic is shielding and protective magic with little knowledge of healing magic.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:43 am

Teen Sugary will join the adventure.

Traditional and improvised FF spells up to the Ra-levels in terms of power. Ga-Levels only possible after much concentration or effort. Trance/Limit Break.

For the gear, here's the one he'll be wearing first off:

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Dissidia_OnionKnight

(Does not include the beads, sword, or dagger. The shoes will be different as he has hoofed legs. Armor possesses no special properties.)

As for a unique set of additional gear, he will also bear the following:

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) 79d42ff97fcaa4ed9ebe87f207aff2ba1343798500_full

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Dream_Shield

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Bast%C3%B3n_de_Ensue%C3%B1o

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) FFI_PSP_Crystal

Sword: Sharp, magically returns to user, very durable, aftermath plot device.

Shield: Good old shield, magically returns to user, very durable, aftermath plot device.

Staff: Added magic focus and aim, makes a good mace, magically returns to user, very durable, aftermath plot device.

Crystal: Shiny, magically returns to user, very durable, aftermath plot device... or Game Over(?) plot device(It's either one or the other unless the GM decides to spare me at the worst case scenario).

Additional regular gear include a magic Inventory Bag that holds three regular Steel Pikes, three regular Steel Round Shields, a small supply of basic Potions and Ethers and few other basic First Aid materials, some Oil, some Ash, some Pepper, some water, rubber balls, dry snacks, a tent, a sleeping bag, and a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)   Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts Crossover, Anthro)
Page 1 of 1