OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:53 am

"Ah, a friend!" Almost instantaneously, he dashed to Aegis' side and slung a foreleg around his neck in a gesture of friendliness. "Good morning. Or afternoon. Or night. It's all of those things at some part of the world anyway." He pulled him closer. "My name is Distortion. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:56 am

Perking his ears to the conversation at the door, Scisyhp jumped down onto the floor the table he had sat down at on the ceiling still their. The stitches on the mouth of his body suit curled into a grin, "Hello, I'm Scisyhp."
"I'm Cirf, it's unpleasant to make everypony's acquaintance, now Varg say hello."
"Hi." Came a deep bass voice, along with the owners of the other two. 
"Sorry about Cirf he's a grumpy grump. Now if you would all excuse me I have a table calling my name!" With that Scisyhp floated back up onto the ceiling, flipping mid-air  he walked back to his table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:01 am

Aegis looked up at Distortion and moved away from his grasp. "Aegis." He said simply as moved away from the stallion to about hoof reach. "Also, I wouldn't call you a friend. We've only just met. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I'm not going to like your buddy when I'm not." The colt suddenly having the feeling that was going to happen down the line which would later have himself facehoofing at.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:04 am

unity smiled and bowed once more."so we are allied, what is your talent and what can you tell me of the others?." she said smiling, information was power, or at least it would give her something to work with.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:06 am

Distortion sighed. "How disappointing. But we're on the same team, after all - I'm sure we'll have enough time to get to know each other better." He waved a hoof in the air. "So, how did you get into the Power Ponies? Some form of eldritch, dark magic, perhaps? Or a master of transformation? Maybe a Time Lord?" He chuckles. "I can't imagine... Or rather, I can. But when will I be accurate until I know the answer? Go ahead, enlighten me."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 am

Aegis looked over Distortion though his gaze did flicker over to Shadowbolt a brief moment though wasn't shown because of the visor hiding his gaze. He knew he had heard him from some where, but he just couldn't his hoof on it. "Let's just say if I could control time I wouldn't be wearing this armor." The colt said knowing that if he could have been able to go back in time to save parents he would. "Also, you might want to brush up a little on your mythology as well." He said knowing that he hadn't given much of a hint to his fellow hero.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:17 am

unitys ears pricked up and she smiled mischievously "i shall leave you to my friends company, must dash" she spoke abruptly before running off following her ears to the sound of one familiar voice. but when she found the source of the voice her mood sank. she stood looking at distortion and aegis. "oh sorry.. i thought, never mind, sorry for interrupting."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:19 am

"Now, now, that's no fun. You said a lot but you still didn't tell me anything." Distortion stamped his hoof. "Very well, I'll start then. I am a Chaos mage!" His eyes, one red and one blue, shone with eagerness. "Give me a spell - any spell - and I'll change it around for you. I call it 'bending the rules'."

He glanced at Unity and gave her a wide smile. "Don't feel sorry, my dear, you're not interrupting anything at all. Do join us, if you will."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am

Ician wrote:
"Now, now, that's no fun. You said a lot but you still didn't tell me anything." Distortion stamped his hoof. "Very well, I'll start then. I am a Chaos mage!" His eyes, one red and one blue, shone with eagerness. "Give me a spell - any spell - and I'll change it around for you. I call it 'bending the rules'."

OOC (He and Scisyhp are like two peas in a pod.)
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:24 am

The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:

OOC ((Not sure if you mean personality-wise or power-wise, but Distortion is... slightly different from Scisyhp in terms of power, from what I've read. For one thing, he doesn't actually reverse spells so much as twist them just a tiny little bit. But often it's just enough to be effective.))
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:24 am

"Well, I guess there's a pony she knows somewhere," Shadow said to nopony in particular. He then turned to Lightning and said, "Anyway, I assume you want to know what I know too. However, you and your friends are the first I've actually gotten to know, so I can't say much about anypony else. As for my talents and powers, as a thief I'm a master of stealth, and I also can hold my own in a fight, hoof to hoof or a firefight. I'm also a telepath, I can read minds if I have physical contact with a pony, and I can sense where ponies are nearby. For example, for example, I can tell without looking that your friend, Unity, is speaking with two stallions, one of which had his attention on me earlier. Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:29 am

Ician wrote:
The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:

OOC ((Not sure if you mean personality-wise or power-wise, but Distortion is... slightly different from Scisyhp in terms of power, from what I've read. For one thing, he doesn't actually reverse spells so much as twist them just a tiny little bit. But often it's just enough to be effective.))
OOC (((If you read his sign up he's actually a lot more clear to understand he doesn't actually just reverse things he bends natural laws like gravity, friction, as well as sensory distortion.)))
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:30 am

Sunshine watched the group from a distance, just chatting away. She eventually decided to socialize and took a seat at an open chair. To be honest, she has seen more interesting places and met more interesting people and ponies, but this little group would be her company for a while. She didn't mind it at all, but still wasn't totally happy being here. Still potential abounded all over this room, and she was part of it. "Well, it at least beats taking a desk job." She said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:33 am

The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:
The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:

OOC (((If you read his sign up he's actually a lot more clear to understand he doesn't actually just reverse things he bends natural laws like gravity, friction, as well as sensory distortion.)))

OOC ((((Oh. I guess I kind of misread it when you said "Power: Friction, Gravity, and Sensory Reversal (Left is Right|Right is Left|Up is Down|Down is Up)", since I thought the reversal referred to all three of them. But... sensory distortion isn't so much Reversal, is it?

On a side note, this chain of quotes just keeps getting longer and longer.))))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:34 am

she hesitated but approached, she began to worry "you could make me hallucinate.." she murmured a bit worried.

lightning smiled, "no need but thank you, so what actually brought you here and why is the theith helping the hero" she chucked. " i jest of course". she looked around some what out of words. " do forgive me i'm not a great conversationalist heh" she laughs more
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:37 am

"Who, me? Perish the thought." Distortion pulled Unity to him and slung a hoof around her shoulders, much like he had done for Aegis. "I'm as harmless as a fly! Of course, some flies aren't very harmless, obviously, and mosquitoes have been known to spread potentially life-threatening diseases such as malaria and-" He stopped himself. "I'm not helping my case, am I? Well, either way, I'm sure you and I will be great friends." And he gave her a winning smile.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:38 am

"Sycisyhp we had a desk job once... It was boring wasn't it? I can't remember that one all to well." Asked Cirf, whispering to himself.
"We slept on the printer." Varg replied bluntly.
"I didn't ask you Varg." Growled the second voice under the cloak.
Scisyhp ignored the bickering and decided to go talk to the newest social butterfly in the group, tighting shut the eye and nose stitching.
"Hello, I'm Scisyhp you are?" He asked Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:40 am

"yes but you still have said potential, i sir, am blind and i use magic to see, at which you could bend my perception." she stated outwardly.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:42 am

Ician wrote:
The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:
The Notebook wrote:
Ician wrote:

OOC ((((Oh. I guess I kind of misread it when you said "Power: Friction, Gravity, and Sensory Reversal (Left is Right|Right is Left|Up is Down|Down is Up)", since I thought the reversal referred to all three of them. But... sensory distortion isn't so much Reversal, is it?

On a side note, this chain of quotes just keeps getting longer and longer.))))
OOC (((((We'll stop after this one, but to answer you yes it is. You try moving when suddenly all your reflexes and movements are thrown in a loop because they won't work like they should, it also ripples magic casting as it effects push and pull as well, instead of releasing magic you have to store it to cast spells. That make sense?))))
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:44 am

Aegis eyed Shadow for a good second or two as something clicked in his head. He knew that the stallion had some criminal activities that had been rather hushed, one of the things that frustrated his parents. They never really had enough to pin anything on him. He looked over at Distortion as he was getting buddy, buddy with the mare.

Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:45 am

"Oh? How... interesting." Distortion laughed. "But why would I have any reason to do that? We're on the same team. Unless, of course, during a fight of great importance and weight you suddenly and inexplicably decide to betray us and stab us in the back, thereby precipitating a disastrous defeat of the Power Ponies which would ultimately culminate in disorder and anarchy in the city." He pats her on the shoulder. "Just as a purely hypothetical situation, you understand."

He noticed Aegis looking at him. "What?"

OOC ((((((Not even going to bother quoting that one any more. Let's just say yes, I understand.))))))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:47 am

"because you like chaose." she said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:49 am

Distortion touched a hoof to his chest in fake hurt. "Oh, you wound me with your accusations. Surely we ought to have trust in this team? Besides..." His voice becomes far more serious than it had earlier. "I don't want to have chaos if it means hurting anypony. If I ever do... well, that means I'm off my rocker and I have to be stopped. Hopefully you'll make sure I am."

Last edited by Ician on Mon May 12, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:49 am

Sunshine turned to face the one who greeted her. She gave him a cursory glance and mentally shrugged. She figured he was okay. She did have plenty of time to study them before though. 'Thank Command I had the chance to learn about where I'd be moving to.' She thought. She sat up a little and smiled at him. "Hello there. I'm Sunshine. Of course, you can call me Sunny if you wish. Anyway, what's your talent or power or whatever?" She asked. 'Geez, I need to start learning this superhero lingo.' She mentally noted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:53 am

unity stayed silent for a few moments then nods. "i guess i can trust you" she said with a smile. "if anything you could be a source of humour." she said smiling fully now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next