OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Chappy

Chappy

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:45 am

Graham then poured the doctor a glass of wine and handed it to him, before taking a drink from the wine bottle itself. "One more question about our mutual friend. You said Flare hates himself; why? What'd he do? Do you know the reason?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:52 am

Frederick stares into the glass of wine, swirling it around, "I know the reason... but it is not my place to say. I have been very liberal with information on Rain already, more than I should have been probably due to doctor/patient confidentiality. If you want to know you should ask them yourself, it would probably be easier to get it out of Flare than Blade, but then again Flare is rather protective of him," he takes a sip of the wine and then smiles at the Griffon. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:01 am

"Ah, fair enough. That makes sense; the confidentiality. I was surprised you told me as much as you did, honestly." Graham said with a grin. "Tell you about me... I'm a pirate, like I said, for starters. Kind of. My ship was taken from me by my crew about a year ago, and I've been looking for it since then. Which actually leads," he said as he pointed to the bandage around his forehead. "To this, and these." He said as he motioned to his bruises and rips in his coat.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:14 am

The doctor chuckles and takes another sip of wine, "this sounds like quite the tale, please, elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:24 am

Graham gives a small dejected chuckle. "Kind of. You see, last I was here, I got word of my ship being docked in Horseshoe bay. So naturally I headed there. When I got there, I saw it. My ship. Though, there was a small issue. None of my original crew were aboard. It seems they sold the ship to another pirate, and his crew. So, I decided to try to convince some of his crew to join me, and help me reclaim my ship. Not my best desicion." He said with a sigh. "They all were apparently very loyal to their captain. So, they all decided to find me and attack me, so I wouldn't try to take my ship from their captain. While I did manage to... Harm a few of them, overall... Well..." He unraveled his head bandage briefly  to reveal a large gash, before wrapping said gash back up again. "Lets just say I'm lucky to have only gotten that, along with some bruises."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 am

"My, you have some hard luck. Perhaps you should rethink your line of work, it does not appear to be going well for you."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:48 am

"Yeah, maybe... But I don't think that'll be happening any time soon." He said with a melancholic grin. "I love the sea, and don't want to work as a trader, or a part of any military. Plus being a pirate pretty much means that, as a part of my job, I can do as I please. I'm much to fond of that freedom to give up my profession."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 am

"Well, I would wish you luck, but then I would essentially be encouraging you to commit further crimes," he finishes off his glass of wine and smiles at the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

"I appreciate the thought, nonetheless." Graham said, returning the smile, and taking a drink from his wine bottle. "I will wish you, and your patient, luck, however. It sounds like you both need it, if you'll permit me to say."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 pm

The doctor chuckles softly, "Yes, I'd say we need it too, if for nothing else but to keep Rain alive."

As the psychiatrist and pirate chat at the bar, the shade assassin from the other day slips silently in and takes a booth in a dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Schwarm listened to everything going on around him with a contemplative frown. A pirate. He'd always had a distrust and essentially outright hatred of them, but he wasn't going to let his emotions rule over him. Instead, he observed the bar with a watchful eye, the metal eagle sitting on his shoulder in quiet obedience.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:04 pm

"I concur. He seemed like an okay chap, for the most part. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to him because of that issue of his." Graham said, oblivious to the assassin in the corner.

He was not, however, oblivious to Schwarm's observations. He shifted his attention to him, and his automaton; giving him a perplexed look as to his examinations. "Would you care to join us? That is, if you're not content with just watching. And if it's alright with you, Frederick." He said, turning to the doctor to hear his say.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

The brown unicorn shrugged, "I have no objection to his joining us if he so wishes, however I do object to the use of my first name, please, call me Leo."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Schwarm hesitated for a noticeable period of time, simply staring at them without moving a single muscle. Eventually, he muttered, "Very well," and came over to their table with his drink, sitting down. He didn't intend to talk very much, but he did intend to listen. For the most part he would nod along politely.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

"Fair enough, Leo. I'll call you that then." Graham said.

He gave Schwarm a quizical look when he sat down after his staring, but it quickly gave way to a friendly one. "I'm Graham. A pleasure to meet you, mr...?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Schwarm blinked. Oh, right. Introductions.

"Schwarm." He said politely, offering his hoof in a somewhat forced friendly gesture. "Call me Schwarm. Nice to meet you." He turned to the other pony. "And you are Leo, correct?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

"That's what my friends call me. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Schwarm."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Graham took Schwarm's hoof and gave it a shake, not notching that he was forcing the gesture.

"So, I presume you've been listening our chat, so you already know what we do for our jobs. Well, I'm curious; what do you do? And does that bird of yours come with the occupation?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 pm

"I'm... A merchant." Schwarm said slowly and carefully, disinclined to reveal anything else. "A merchant who makes his living by trading between the furthest reaches of Equestria."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 pm

"Oh, a merchant? What do you deal in? Anything specific?" Graham asked, wondering if Schwarm had any goods that'd be useful to him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 pm

"Nothing in particular. Whatever happens to be lucr... I mean, convenient at the time. I don't tend to deal in very expensive goods." He said dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 pm

"Oh..." Graham said, slighty disappointed. He than gave Schwarm a quizical look. "Wait, if you don't mind me asking, what were you going to say initially? Lucrative? Or..?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:19 am

Leo decides to intervene before Graham gets any ideas or Schwarm says something he shouldn't, "Come on guys, lets not talk about work. Why don't we all just relax over a few drinks, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 am

"Yes, do let's." Schwarm agreed with Leo. "I came here to get away from work for a while. I wouldn't like to bring my mind back to the topic, if it's all the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 am

"Oh, alright. I can respect that." Graham said as he turned his gaze back to his wine, which he had forgotten about, and took another drink from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next