OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Chappy

Chappy

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:26 am

"Hmm. More things out of an old comic book. Maybe those power ponies are rubbing off on you?" Graham said with a smirk. "But seriously, just... Think about it, if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 am

The shade gives a nod, and then chuckles softly, "here I am telling you my story, and neither of us have properly introduced ourselves." He stands and gives a slight bow, "I am Phantom Tears."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 am

"Ah, a pleasure to mee-" Graham paused as he thought back to the last time he was at the bar. ".... Wait a moment. I think we've met here before. Yeah... It was when Welissa came in. You remember, the cow-tiger-gryphon girl."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 am

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, that does sound familiar, and I thought I had seen you before. It was, Graham right?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:49 am

"Indeed it is!" He said, cheerily. "You know, I was wondering if I'd meet anyone here twice. Though our first encounter was hardly a proper introduction... I was predisposed at the time, after all. So, I guess this is our proper first meeting." Graham stuck out his claw towards Phantom, into the shadow the shade was in. "A pleasure to meet you... Again, I suppose." He said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 am

Phantom shakes the Griffon's claw with his hoof, "A pleasure to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:01 am

Schwarm observed the conversation with a brooding look in his eyes. He didn't want to get into another conversation, not with how the last one had been. He elected to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Graham then sat down at the booth with Phantom, across from him. "So, anything interesting happen between now and the last time we were here?" He asked, wanting to start a new chat.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm

"Not particularly, I attended a 'meeting' of the power ponies which was really a disorganized mess with everyone doing their own thing. What have you been up to? If I remember correctly, you did not appear so beat up last time we met."

Leo turned his attention toward Schwarm, "So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 pm

"Oh, I simply went to reclaim my ship in horseshoe bay. It... Didn't end as planned, as I'm sure you can tell." Graham said with a dry grin. "Long story short; my original crew don't have my ship anymore. They sold it to some other chaps, and they didn't appreciate my efforts to reclaim my ship."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

"It is unfortunate we are not allowed to enter other's dimensions from here, otherwise I would be more than happy to help you get your ship, I am sure my new colleagues would have nothing against me ridding the world of a few raider, no offense of course."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 pm

"None taken." Graham said with a grin. "It's fine, anyway. I mean, yes, I did put a lot of time and money into the ship. And yes, it may hold a little... Sentimental value to me. But, I think it'd be best for me to just move on, and get a new ship. A Colt-of-war, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Schwarm glanced at Leo. "Oh, nothing in particular. I... needed a break from work, so I came over to the nearest bar. Turns out it's anything but a normal one."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Leo chuckled in response, "Yes, this is quite an interesting place, the whole premise of it is very intriguing to me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 am

"Indeed." Schwarm mused. "I can only imagine that this kind of construct would interest magic researchers to no end." He took a sip from his mug. "So, what are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 pm

"I am looking for a patient of mine actually, he hasn't checked in with me like he usually does so I started asking around the local bars. I stumbled into here and found out that our pirate friend had accidentally set him off, so now I am just waiting here until he undoubtedly comes back to apologize."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Schwarm raised an eyebrow. "It doesn't sound like he's going to be coming back willingly, if you ask me. If he hadn't checked in I doubt he'd return to apologise. What makes you so optimistic about your chances?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:48 pm

"Because I know them very well. He has a habit a blaming himself for things and apologizes for everything."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm

"Fair enough." Schwarm shrugged. "I can't claim to know your patient better than you, after all." He drained his mug and turned to the bartender, asking for a new one. He floated the mug over to the counter, along with a few bits.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm

The door to the bar opens just then and a grey thestral plods in.
"Ah, and here he is," remarks Leo. "Don't let him know I am here yet, I want to let him take care of his own things before I take him home."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:58 pm

"Very well." Schwarm floated a new drink over to himself and nodded deferentially. He did not indicate their presence to the threstral, merely staring down into his drink with an absent look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:00 pm

The thestral looked around the tavern. Upon spotting Graham in a corner with a shadowy figure, he carefully began to approach them, clearing his throat when he got close to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Graham looks towards the thestral when he cleared his throat. He, for a split second, had a bitter expression on his face at the sight of the thestral, but it quickly was replaced with a slightly forced smile. "Ah. You again. And, how are we today, hmm?" He asked, refering to both Rain and Flare now that he thought that he'd spoken with both of them.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Rain Blade rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, "I, uhm, I wanted to apologize for my behavior. It was very inappropriate and I made some uncalled for remarks."

Phantom silently rises and slips away to another dark corner to avoid further attention.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Graham shrugged at Rain's apology. "It's fine. I mean, sure, I may be a tad bitter, but that's more because of the day I've had, not you. Besides," he gave Rain a friendly smile. " I think it's best to let bygones be as they are, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next