OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:22 am

"Thank you." Vision bowed. "A product of my active imagination. I'm glad you like it. Don't move too far, though, because the Bar really is still around, and you'll eventually end up walking into a table or the wall."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:26 am

Graham chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I should probably remember that. It'd be slightly embarrassing for that to happen." He sighs in relaxation, still looking at the illusion. He then picked up the wine he forgot he ordered, and began to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:29 am

Vision smiled. Out of the blue, an illusory glass of wine swirled into reality in his telekinetic grip, and he raised it to Graham's. "Cheers."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:31 am

Graham looked at the illusionary glass of wine for a moment, before grinning and raising his own glass to Vision's. "Cheers.", he said whilst taping it against Vision's glass.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:35 am

Vision downed his own glass quickly, a trickling stream of wine from midair serving to refill it. "Mm. Best part about fake wine is that you can't get drunk off it no matter how hard you try."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:42 am

Graham chuckled a bit while taking little sips of his own wine. "That almost sounds like you're cheating. It sounds useful, though, I admit... If it's all the same, I may find you one day, and ask you to make some fake alcohol as a favor. Would you be alright with that?" He said, looking at Vision intently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:48 am

"I could make some for you now, you know." Vision replied. "But of course I'll do it. Though, the moment I stop maintaining the illusion is the moment it disappears from your stomach."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:57 am

"Oh, no. I'm perfectly content with the real thing" Graham said, not wanting to take advantage of Vision. "It's just that when I get a crew, I figure that your fake alcohol will help me out. See, they tend to complain without alcohol, and they're hard to keep in check when drunk, so I figure you can help me with that problem."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:58 am

"Crew?" Vision raised an eyebrow. "Are you the captain of a ship?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:01 am

Graham sighed. "Former captain, yes. I was the captain of a pirate vessel. Though, my crew saw it fit to abandon me in Baltimare shortly after I ordered an attack on an Equestrian Galleon. Not my brightest move, in hindsight..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:05 am

"A pirate?" Vision chuckled dryly. "I have a friend in the Royal Guard who would protest vehemently."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:08 am

"He wouldn't be the first. Or the last, for that matter. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that, if nothing else, a good..." He looks up as if thinking. "... 50 Royal Guards would agree with him."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:09 am

"I'm pretty sure they all would." Vision replied. "So, what do you do as a pirate, anyhow? Go around attacking merchant ships and stealing their resources?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:14 am

"More or less, yeah." Graham replied nonchalantly. "I mean, sometimes we'll go after larger targets, like a Galleon, in order to steal whatever's on that ship, or to steal the ship itself. Other times, we'll be traders ourselfs, with the added benefit of being able to trade with anyone willing to associate with pirates, instead of whoever your country is on good terms with."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:17 am

"Who would be willing to trade with pirates?" Vision asked. "If I were somepony in a position to trade I wouldn't trust pirates not to backstab me."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:21 am

"You'd be suprised, Vision. I don't quite get the logic behind trusting pirates with trade myself, however." Graham says as he scratches his head. "Maybe it's got something to do with the 'honor amongst thieves', thing. Pirates don't go around attacking other pirates, so I suppose they're protected in some way. Basically, almost ensuring that the trader is going to get what he wants. Unless the pirates decide to be... Well, pirates." He says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:26 am

"Wouldn't that be a shocker." Vision deadpanned. "Don't you need a place to dock for new supplies and stuff, though? Most of the ports around here are under Equestrian control, as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:33 am

"Well, that's true; but the Equestrian government is fairly lenient with the pirates. They won't go after you unless they have it on good word that you've attacked one of their vessels." Graham says. "If they have that good word, then you can't dock. Unless..." He then gives a tiny grin. "You play to their greed, and give them a cut of the profit. This won't always work, though; but it works often enough to be a good strategy."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:35 am

Vision looked surprised. "Huh. I take it that those are the local governors. The central government in Canterlot is generally opposed to piracy."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:40 am

Graham gave a small chuckle. "And that, my friend, is why I tend to stay away from Canterlot. It's too dangerous for any pirate, or any criminal really, to go there."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:58 am

"Oh, you'd be surprised. They're a lot more criminals there than you think." Vision said. "They just tend to lurk in the shadows, is all."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:28 am

"Is that so? Hmm..." Graham looks down for a moment, thinking, before shifting his gaze forward whilst taking a drink. "Well, I'm still staying out of Canterlot, for a while. I doubt that I'm skillful enough to stay incognito in that place. But, I'll probably go there once I get my ship back to recruit some crew-mates. Maybe. Probably not, actually, but who knows?"

"In any case" he says, shifting his gaze to Vision, "how would you happen to know about the criminals of Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:32 am

Vision shrugged. "I live in Canterlot. I have for a long time, too. You get to see a lot over time."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:35 am

"Ah, I see." Graham said, somewhat disappointedly. "I was somewhat hoping that you'd be involved in some of that crime. You could do it, too, with that power of yours."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:42 am

"Yes, but I wouldn't want to." Vision said. "It's... abhorrent to me. Taking ponies' belongings against their will? I don't have the heart to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next