OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:05 pm

"In that case, congratulations." she says. "So I guess Equestria is still in pure harmony?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Graham gave the Russian a perplexed look at her question. "Wait, what? What happened to the Equestria you know?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:10 pm

"About a year ago, a war came up. Long story short, guess who decided to detonate a bomb in the middle of it. There's basically a kilometer wide crater in the middle of Equestria, most towns in ruins, many factions or loners like me trying to survive..." she said. She then looked at Graham and tried remembering his details. "And I have to say, you're cute for a griffin."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Graham eyes widened at her last comment. "Oh... Really? Huh. Never been told that before. Well, I would say the same about you. Except I'd leave out the, for a gryphon, part..." He said, slightly stumbling over his words. "Anyway, that sounds... Pretty bad, for lack of something better to say." He said, somewhat quickly, attemtping to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

"Are ya saying you don't consider me a griffon?" She asked and gave him a slightly weird look.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:31 pm

"Oh no, that's not what I meant! I simply meant I grew up around gryphons, mostly, so that's not really something that I'd add!... But... Honestly, no, I kind of don't." Graham admitted, avoiding eye-contact, and scratching his head awkwardly. "I mean, technically speaking, a gryphon is a mix of a lion and an eagle, and you're... Neither of those things."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 pm

"Not in all cases. I've seen worse." She said and giggled, downing the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:38 pm

"I'll... Just go ahead and take your word for it." Graham said, not wanting to know what other combinations are in the Russians world. "... You know, it just occurred to me that we don't know each others names. I'll go first. My name is Graham. A pleasure. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:40 pm

"My name's Welissa. Pleasure to meet you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Graham smiled back. "The pleasure is all mine." He says, taking a seat next to her. "So, I've been wondering; where might one aquire a gun like the one you have?" He said, motioning to Welissas rifle.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:52 pm

lightning who seemed to have blacked out got up and looked around, she was in the spare room with unity, who was still asleep, she got up and walked out to see a few new faces. "h..hello" she said confused.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Welissa chuckled. "You can't." She said shortly. "Not in your universe, at least. They don't exist there."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 pm

lightning reproached the Russian accented gryphon, "hello, may i have a look at your gun, ill let you fiddle with mine as long as you don't fire it, or you know brake it." she asked, before looking back at graham and saying "hello" in a some what cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:32 pm

"Ah, that's a shame." Graham said, dejectedly. "I could've used a weapon like that. Instead I must either use a sword, or blunderbuss pistols. I imagine neither are as effective as that weapon."

He then briefly shifted his attention to Lighting, giving her an ever so slightly irritated look for just butting in. "Hello..." He said, attempting to feign friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:34 pm

"It can strike a perfect hit from a thousand meters away." She proudly said and looked at Lightning. "Just like that? Where are your manners? I don't even know you and you're already asking me for my gun."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:44 pm

"'yes lightning very rude of you' shut up. my apologies, im lightning blast, i must apolgise, Suzanne came over me, very curious 'AND A LOUD MOUTH!'...'what she is'" lightning stared on for a few moments and took some breaths then continued "so, if i may ask, whats your name?" she said, injecting herself with a thick blue serum.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Graham shifted his gaze to Welissa, whom he looked at with amazement. "Really? That's... A longer range then any weapon I've ever seen." He said. He then begun to speak excitedly, without thinking. "That's the kind of weapon that I'd give to every crew-member under my command... With a few good shooters, we could do whatever we wanted" he though aloud, imagining all of the possibilities he could have with a weapon like Welissas.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:54 pm

"Ookay.." Welissa said, looking at Lightning. "My name is.. Welissa.. but you still aren't getting the hold of my gun." she then turned towards Graham. "You don't sound like a former guard or anythin.. are you a pirate or something? If that's the case, I like you even more!" She said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Graham ceased speaking aloud, realizing that he was doing so, and as such, revealing his profession. He then gave a small sigh. "Why can I not just keep that a secret?" He mumbled to himself. He then regained his composure, and gave Welissa a meek smile. "Former pirate, actually. Kind of. My ship was taken from me by my former crew, and I was left behind in Baltimare. Anyway, apologies for my... Rant. I can have meglomanical thoughts at times..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Welissa smiles. She throws some coins on the counter. "Another bottle for this lovely griffin here!" She says. When the bartender gives the bottle to Welissa, she immediately slides it towards Graham. "Here you go, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Graham looked briefly suprised at Welissas action, however he quickly donned a smile as he took the bottle and raised it to Welissa. "Thank you kindly, miss Welissa." He said as he took a sip of his drink. "Though, I'd hardly myself the lovely one."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

"oh no I don't want your gun its not my style, besides I've got my own, i just study cultures different to my own and yours seems interesting, very much so considering you. but soft, i understand your busy." she looked and graham and whispered "get in there" before turning and sitting at the bar and ordering some jasmine green tea.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Graham looked at Lightning silently for a moment, wrapping his head at the fact that she just told him that, before giving a sigh through his nose and taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Welissa decided to ignore Lightning for now. She disliked anyone who wanted to at least borrow her rifle. She started looking at Graham instead, inspecting every part of him.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Graham did not notice Welissa examining him, as he was, at the moment, deep in thought about what his next course of action was; he did want to leave and try to reclaim his ship, but he also didn't want to leave now that he'd, in his mind, made a friend with Welissa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next