OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:49 pm

"w..what happend?.."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Nim wanted to stay and figure out what was going on too, but a loud slurping noise signaled the end of her smoothie and the end of her pick up. So wearily, Nim stood up and started to move to the door. "Hey, come out and say hi once you get everything figured out, okay?" Nim asked rhetorically with a genuine smile before exiting the room.

Once she managed to practically drag herself to the bar, Nim quickly ordered another smoothie just like the last one. Eagerly drinking down portions of it to regain at least some of the energy she'd spent in the last few moments.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:53 pm

"You were dying, Nim, Wyvorn, and I stopped you from doing so. Along with that glowing gem in your mechanical arm," he finishes off the bottle that was mostly empty from cleaning her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Wyvorn silently whispers "You're welcome." Before slowly making his way to the main room of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm

"im sorry... and thank you.." she said weaky
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:10 pm

"No need to be sorry, just don't be so stubborn when you need help," he gets up to go. "I'll come back to check on you periodically, if you need anything just call for me."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm

she just layed the and watched him leave.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Rain Blade returns to his seat at the bar next to Nim, "She should be fine and thanked us for our help." Figuring that the vodka blew the last of the bits he had given Martini earlier. he sets another hoof full on the counter, this time ordering a haddock sub with fries and a root beer.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Finally relenting on the poor drink, Nim let out a light sigh before responding. Even though she seemed to have color back, the pegasus still looked pretty out of it. "That's good, for a moment there she really had me scared.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:21 pm

The thestral nods in agreement before diving into his meal, not realizing how hungry he was until he'd smelled the substitute fish.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:27 pm

laying there she notice one or two things including she was nigh on naked.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:42 pm

"So Nim," he says, slowing his pace, "What's your story, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:43 pm

she began looking for somthing to wear... anything to wear.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Nim hesitated to respond, but this also might have been due to the smoothie she was still actively drinking. "There's not a lot to tell. I grew up in a small town pretty far out there called Yokeston, things went bad between me and a stallion, then moved to Ponyville. Got a job on the weather team and been there ever since," Nim replied eventually before going right back to her smoothie. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:47 pm

The griffin orders another lemonade and sits down at his table in silence again.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:51 pm

"All modesty aside I have quite the tale, but in a nutshell I was on Luna's Royal Guard, moved to the changeling border, kidnapped, experimented on, and now I have two minds and splitting headaches." He flashes a pointy toothed grin at the mare, "what about that magic you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:55 pm

"An old family trick my grandmother showed me. I can't explain it like a proper unicorn but the basic premise is you gather up the latent magic and condense it until it's stronger and then do what you want with it. It's not as fancy as a unicorns spells either, but a sudden surge of magic can come in handy pretty often when it's simple stuff," Nim continued in between continued sips from her smoothie.

"Obviously it can take a lot out of you if your not careful though, that's why we don't exactly teach it to everypony. Use too much and you risk loosing all magic, or worse," she added.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

lightning burst in pointing at nim "you, theres something your hiding and i must know, come with me to that room"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:57 pm

"and yes ive noticed im naked."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:01 am

Nim sputtered for a moment, somewhat choking on her drink. "Well, it's good to see you're feeling better, but I don't know what you're talking about. How about we get you some clothes and something to drink. You did lose a lot of blood after all," Nim said before turning to the barkeep and putting in the slightly awkward request for a class of orange juice and some spare clothes.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:04 am

"ok... but then we talk!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:12 am

Nim nodded before draining the last of her smoothie. When the barkeeper came back with the clothes and orange juice, Nim passed them on to Lightning before placing an order for a peppermint milk shake this time. The thicker white cream traced with red from the flavoring added into the mix and threatening to turn the whole concoction pink, but Nim simple continued to enjoy the beverage. "So, I never did catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:23 am

"lightning, lightning blast"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:34 am

"So lightning, what did you want to talk about?" Nim asked still sipping on her drink.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:35 am

"id rather talk in private" she said as she got dressed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next