OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm

He smiles at the unicorn, "It doesn't matter what you're drinking, it's always better when it's with a companion."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm

"I... suppose." Vision moves over to him. "So... what drinks?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:17 pm

"Blade ordered as many hard ciders as he could pay for, but I'm sure the bartender wouldn't mind changing the order, she seems nice enough."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

"Sure, why not?" Vision says. "Um... okay, considering that I haven't drunk much... ever... what alcoholic drink is there that won't knock me out in the first three sips?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:23 pm

"Well, cider isn't too bad, but it really depends on who is making it, so I'd suggest a glass of wine or champagne maybe."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:24 pm

"Good enough for me." Vision moves to the bartender and places the order.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm

While Vision isn't looking, he lets the happy act drop, his drops to the armor in his bag, mixed memories from the real world and his world running through his head.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Angel finally completely unfurled as her friend told her that the crowd was gone. With this she slowly slide back into her seat, noticing that what Jon had said was true. Her tense form relaxed back into the seat, "This is much better." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Tinker, noticing that he was effectively being ignored by Vision, scooted over to talk with Angel. "Greetings," he said amicably, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:29 pm

At this moment, a griffin walks into the bar, orders a glass of scotch and sits down by one of the free tables.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:39 pm

"I- um... Hi." She said her eyes shooting a sideways glance at J who had yet to come up. Her brackets began to get back into position with the rest of her body, "N- not much. J- just s- small talk, and m- my brackets g- getting back into position."
Back to top Go down
Bookworm Guardian

Bookworm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:39 pm

"Brackets? Explain please," he said seriously. Oh, if only they allowed scans in this area, Clockwerk would already know everything they'd need.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Lifting a leg and spreading her wing, she showed the stallion the brackets that covered her body, "I was born with Genesis Imperfecta, so when I turned fifteen I went to go help a study group find a way to lessen the severity of the disease. These brackets were the result. They weigh nothing and help pick up the weight that is placed on them. When I move they move since they aren't attached to my body." She stated, nervousness gone only for the few moments she had spoken of her accomplishment, "oh, um, a- sorry f- for the o- out b- burst." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:17 am

June rose up to her seat, and gave Angel a comforting smile.  She then turned her attention to Tinker, giving him a once-over from behind her mirrored glasses.  She decided to stick with her role as a mare, carefully adjusting a bit of mane to bring out the femininity in her androgynous face.  She made sure her body language and voice were both proper, recalling the acting lessons she had received from who-knows-who, and smiled at Tinker.  "Hello there.  My name is June.  What do I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:06 am

Vision turns to Flare. "So, um, Flare... how's life going for you, nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:32 pm

When the griffin at the lonesome table finished his bottle of scotch, he quietly ordered a glass of water and sat back down in silence.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:32 pm

The thestral perks up at the return of his new acquaintance, "A bit lonely to be honest, to be honest, even with the two of us in hear. I a, heh..." a slight blush comes to his cheeks, "I had a herd in my world."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:31 am

"Oh." Vision coughs. "I, um... see." He falls silent, trying to find something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:14 am

The griffin finishes drinking his water and turns to the group of ponies, watching them silently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:15 am

"So..." Vision begins, and his eyes flicker to the griffin. He loses track of what he was going to say. "Uh..." Is he watching us?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:20 am

The griffin slighly sighs and turns back to his drink, watching the now-empty glass as if he hoped there was something left.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:22 am

Vision grins mischievously. As soon as he's sure that the griffin isn't paying attention, his horn glows lightly, and an illusion of water manifests itself in the griffin's glass.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:28 am

The griffin grins as he looks back at Vision, takes the glass and then turns it over. "Nice trick." The griffin says and smiles. "Illusion magic, huh.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:29 am

"I probably should have gotten that water to flow better." Vision chuckles. "Yep, illusions. My specialty."

His horn flashes again, and the water flows out of the glass easily and falls to the floor, before dissolving into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:33 am

The griffin sighs before ordering some lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next